Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for a God.

Papa Legba is real and powerful, I am uncertain but regardless of the intermixing grafting of culture concerning the practices of of Vodun in recent times, someone 'white as I am mind you'' Had a powerful experience with this God. I feel something about my Friend. I trust them and noticed little things changed about this person. I suspect he is also secretly another ''God'' also, but I do not know and therefor cant respectfully say. If he would not say himself, I would not if I knew btw.

Shahmerah said:
This last days I had a very strong feeling that I should find this particular God. I was looking in the list on the website but couldn't find him. I'm talking about the egyptian God Sobek. Does anyone has any information ?

Sobek.svg
He has crocodile mouth. In Egyptian myths, followers and enemies of God Osiris are called as Crocodiles. I heard crocodile is a sacred animal to God Set. So maybe, it's the picture of God Set. :|
:D :D

It's Sebek

Crocodilopolis, city of the water dragon
"Twenty five miles south of Memphis the Djedhis constructed a huge manmade lake called Lake Moeris and founded a city of the water dragon or crocodile upon its shores. Later the Greeks of the Hellenic Empire designated this city as Crocodilopolis, "the place of the crocodile-dragon."

The patron deity of Crocodilopolis was Sebek, a manifestation of the Primal Dragon when it initially emerged from the Cosmic Sea. Sebek, the crocodile god of time and cycles, was intimately associated with an ancient Egyptian cycle of 60 days, a Serpent Cycle based upon the crocodile's 60 teeth. Sebek's celestial constellation was part of the Big Dipper and served as an important indicator of the annual cycles of nature.

At Moeris the dragon god Sebek was worshipped as the numerous live crocodiles which inhabited the depths of the holy lake and occasionally sunbathed upon its sandy shores. According to the historian Strabo, the priests of Sebek treated the crocodiles as pets and affectionately served them a daily ration of bread, meat, and wine. When they died, their bodies were mummified and interred in a nearby mausoleum."

This is from Chapter 11: The Djedhi of Egypt from Mark Amaru Pinkham's book The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The patron deity of Crocodilopolis was Sebek, a manifestation of the Primal Dragon when it initially emerged from the Cosmic Sea.
The Primal Dragon is Satan, or the shape and template of our fully activated souls. And the Cosmic Sea is the æther or akasha.

I wonder how you can make a crocodile drink wine :lol: :lol: :lol:

DarkShadow said:
Shahmerah said:
This last days I had a very strong feeling that I should find this particular God. I was looking in the list on the website but couldn't find him. I'm talking about the egyptian God Sobek. Does anyone has any information ?

Sobek.svg
He has crocodile mouth. In Egyptian myths, followers and enemies of God Osiris are called as Crocodiles. I heard crocodile is a sacred animal to God Set. So maybe, it's the picture of God Set. :|
:D :D
the god is called sebek

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back