The necronomicon spellbook

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Lordbaphamet666

The necronomicon spellbook

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:20 pm

How do I use it ? How does it work ? And how do i properly pronounce the given mantras(or vibrations) ?

shinninglight

Re: The necronomicon spellbook

Postby shinninglight » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:56 am

It is on the Jos meditation page on necronomicon
HAIL SATAN

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Stormblood wrote:All spells are meant to be done the same. Disregard what the book states. Just consider the effect described by each word of power and you're fine.

You can look to the money spells pdf as an example. There are two words from the Necronomicon there. Drawing from there I'd suggest your do something like this:
• Vibrate a word for x times, where is the number of the word
• Vibrate the other word connected to the first for word. Do it for the same number of times.
• State your affirmations, while focusing on the energies you raised through the words of power. 8 or 9 times, according to what you're doing.
• Visualise the sigil for about 2 minutes. Like you are doing void meditation on that sigil.

I only tried one word from that book and I found it very powerful and quicker to manifest than other methods. I assume I had this impression because of the sigil. We don't usually use them for other workings. At least, I don't use sigils for all workings.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8727  
:mrgreen: :P :D Click my link: :D :P :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P

Lordbaphamet666

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Thank you guys. I looked in the archives of this forum for information regarding this. Found some useful information. I already seen bloodstorms comment. Thank you all.