Sure Sign From Father Satan.

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

HorusLucis

Sure Sign From Father Satan.

Postby HorusLucis » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:17 pm

For the past two weeks i have been under intense pressure as pertaining a certain Family issue which came up recently putting so much at stake.Following such a trying period,i got forced to stand up as the man of the Family which has really stressed me to an extend of draining my energy levels.
Anyways,as i sat in my room this evening,contemplating of the past happenings,i had this Feeling to Ask Father Satan whether He was still by my side or He was Just going to Let my world crumble.i was visualizing His Sigil and i just asked him for a sign to assure me Of His Presence in this wrangle.Before i could Finish up my Petition,i heard something pecking on my window which i tried to ignore.After persistant pecking i stood up and walked outside,and sure enough a Raven was perched on my window.
Knowing very well that Raven is one of Father Satan's Favourite Animal,a calm feeling engulfed my whole body as the Raven flapped it's wings and flew away assuring me Father is on my side.
Hail Satan!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

HailMotherLilith

Re: Sure Sign From Father Satan.

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:45 pm

HorusLucis wrote:For the past two weeks i have been under intense pressure as pertaining a certain Family issue which came up recently putting so much at stake.Following such a trying period,i got forced to stand up as the man of the Family which has really stressed me to an extend of draining my energy levels.
Anyways,as i sat in my room this evening,contemplating of the past happenings,i had this Feeling to Ask Father Satan whether He was still by my side or He was Just going to Let my world crumble.i was visualizing His Sigil and i just asked him for a sign to assure me Of His Presence in this wrangle.Before i could Finish up my Petition,i heard something pecking on my window which i tried to ignore.After persistant pecking i stood up and walked outside,and sure enough a Raven was perched on my window.
Knowing very well that Raven is one of Father Satan's Favourite Animal,a calm feeling engulfed my whole body as the Raven flapped it's wings and flew away assuring me Father is on my side.
Hail Satan!

That is an amazing experience!!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:05 am

@HailmotherLilith,sometimes life issues can overwhelm us,but if we take a step back,look around and listen to our gut feeling,we realize that was Satan not ahead,holding torch for us,it could have been way worse.
Hail Satan.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:48 am

HorusLucis wrote:@HailmotherLilith,sometimes life issues can overwhelm us,but if we take a step back,look around and listen to our gut feeling,we realize that was Satan not ahead,holding torch for us,it could have been way worse.
Hail Satan.

Yeah. Father Satan is the greatest Father and being ever! :D
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!