fulani the enermy within

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:39 am

hey i found this video on youtube
https://youtu.be/6EX5ldCXQX0
it is interesting,you guys should take a look.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:20 pm

it is about the fulani people regarding slavery and how they participated in enslaving most of the africans,legend has it that they are not africans or negros.they are the enermy within africa just like the jews.looking at their behaviour now you would see why.
HAIL SATAN

SETI
Posts: 37

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby SETI » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:43 pm

I know that they are a wicked group of people who destroyed part of west africa.i had lived close to them for some time.they occupy northern nigeria which produce the babaric animal president we have(democratic dictator).it's no wonder the british gave power to them during independence.if they are not negros where are they from?

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:36 pm

SETI wrote:I know that they are a wicked group of people who destroyed part of west africa.i had lived close to them for some time.they occupy northern nigeria which produce the babaric animal president we have(democratic dictator).it's no wonder the british gave power to them during independence.if they are not negros where are they from?

i also wonder too,history says nothing,but they were here during the sixteenth century and they were mostly slave buyers and also sellers,if you look at history they blame it on blacks selling blacks,but this is a fallacy,a man can not just wake up and start selling his own people,because he is stupid and brainless,this is a histor fabricated by fulani,if you see the weapoms at that time it was bows and arrows so they are telling me it is this bows and arrows that was used in capturing a hole village,this is a lie,if you look at the time the fulani people had guns and they were selling gun to african traders for slaves,it is this guns that were use during slave raidings were they had captured a while village of people and match them to slave market and those who refused to be sold where totured to death in a very harsh way,you can see for your self their animalistc behaviours now,how many villages have been attacked by them,innocent farmers all slaughtered.they fulanis are babaric,they have no african feature except their black skin colour,that is why people think that they are negros,but when you look at history they did not like negros and they only captured pagan negros to be sold for anything,even guns or horse,whatever.this slavery history have been rewritten to thr favour of people who really participated in slavery,the truth is blacks never sold blacks,even if the did it would have been small amout of slaves compared to the massive amout sold without puty regards what so ever.africans were not that stupud to sell their families and no village hated one another so much that they could ruthlessly catch their women and children and walk them down for miles and miles to be sold for just few coins,so i challange this history and i am still doing research.

am pleased this came out.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 pm

the british dictator of nigeria before independence(lord lugard),stated the fulanis where not africans or negros but a defferent race ranging from arabs and blacks,if you look at them they have a red to fair skin colour and not so woolly hair,only few are black,africans have woolly hair and are mainly black to light skined,he also said the fulanis will be closer to africans than they were,why would he say this because the fulanis are not africans,they where either put here to act as the enermy within.he also said they were ruthless in behaviour and they lacked self control,and that they needed to be supervised always.this says alot.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1150

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Many African nations are Communist with democratic dressing if you will. There are many anti-communists in Africa though.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

SETI
Posts: 37

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby SETI » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:26 pm

I really cant say,if they black or not.mansa musa of mali and many mali leaders, warriors are fulani although majority of them were islamist.i see your point of seeing them,not as black.it seems their history originates with islam.what i know is they are a hostile group of people(they are the boko haram terrorist) perhaps, the reason for them being hostile is because of islam.just imagine bringing random group of arabs from middle east to africa,they will behave,just as the fulani's.fulani's is the african version of white arabians.i think the president of nigeria is supported by foreign communist(jews) like george soros and they are planning something.buhari supported hillary clinton by donating millions of money to the killary clinton party.

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:47 am

shinninglight wrote:the british dictator of nigeria before independence(lord lugard),stated the fulanis where not africans or negros but a defferent race ranging from arabs and blacks,if you look at them they have a red to fair skin colour and not so woolly hair,only few are black,africans have woolly hair and are mainly black to light skined,he also said the fulanis will be closer to africans than they were,why would he say this because the fulanis are not africans,they where either put here to act as the enermy within.he also said they were ruthless in behaviour and they lacked self control,and that they needed to be supervised always.this says alot.

that word is ruler not dictator''
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:52 am

i made research about this,now there are many races in africa,negros,fulani,berbers and arabs,there are also other blacks who are non negros,the notion that africa is one race is a propaganda,not all black races are the same hence not all black races are negros,the negro race have a certain hair type,facial structure and skin tone.if you look at the fulani they lack negro features in every way,they are fair,and there hair is not so woolly their facial structure says the most.they are defferent from negros and it is clear,the fulani were sometimes called white men at that time,because they had a fair skin.and their hair was defferent,interbreeding with black have produces black fulanis but they are still the same,the negros were the main point of slavery and most slave hunters specifically pointed the negro land to be raided,which was mainly done by fulani,arabs and berbers,hundreds of negro villages attacked at night and women and children taken slaves while the men were killed because the fulani had guns and horses which the villagers didnt have,they easlly surrounded villages and shot anyone who tries to escape,brutally murdered any one who tried to fight and them rounded the remaining ones and matched them down for about days to months journey to be sold,this where the fallacy of blacks selling blacks came from,they try to hide the truth by just saying black were selling them selves when it was the fulani raid and selling slaves of black,they did this by using weapons much superior than that of their victims,as we know that the fulani do not produce anything so how did they get guns,it was given to them by the slave masters,and they were able to raid a whole village and any one who resisted was instantly or brutally turtured to death.this could not be the work of neighboring tribal villages,but from outside,another thing to note is that they saw african negros as inferior just as the jews see gentiles as inferior race.they believes that they were superior to negros because they were mohamman or muslims.so now you can see this that the fulani are not negros,they may be black but they are not negros,which is why they kill africans without pity,they are just blood thirsty,its true that boko haram is a fulani thing,who else will kill both christians and muslims and also attack hausa states killing innocent families,some people say boko haram is just a muslim terroist organization so why then do they kill muslims,this is because this muslims are non fulanis and their lifes does not have value am yet to believe yes boko haram is backed by fulani leaders in nigeria.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:59 am

NaziMan12 wrote:Many African nations are Communist with democratic dressing if you will. There are many anti-communists in Africa though.

yes like our nigerian president buhari,it is not surprise african leaders are the ones running africa down,they work for communist regime.the criminal nelson mandela who was a communist is being praised by south africans,little did they know that he was working for the communist gorvement of russia and his wife also did babaric things like necklesing were they burnt people alive with a tire over ther neck.then you have idi amin who was a good man but is somehow anticipated as evil and a bad leader,because he was enemies of the jews.
HAIL SATAN

SETI
Posts: 37

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby SETI » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:06 pm

I like when you say not all blacks are negros and i believe that when the gods created blacks,they create different race of black people like the dravidians,melanesians(some have blond hair not from white race).ethiopians look like dravidians and i think the black race from ethiopia,sudan and africans that look like them are the elite of the black race who founded the ethiopian empire.one thing is this, africa wont have been conquered if not for infighting 'even military colonial officers confirmed that africans were good fighters like dahomey female warriors'.this infighting is majorly caused by culural differences.blacks are the most diversed race on earth.you can move from a town to another and each town has different tongue they speak,not like white and asian race whose cultural difference is not much.improving spiritually will make us look beyond tribal diferences and come together as one family.

User avatar
DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern
Posts: 45

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:25 pm

SETI wrote:I like when you say not all blacks are negros and i believe that when the gods created blacks,they create different race of black people like the dravidians,melanesians(some have blond hair not from white race).ethiopians look like dravidians and i think the black race from ethiopia,sudan and africans that look like them are the elite of the black race who founded the ethiopian empire.one thing is this, africa wont have been conquered if not for infighting 'even military colonial officers confirmed that africans were good fighters like dahomey female warriors'.this infighting is majorly caused by culural differences.blacks are the most diversed race on earth.you can move from a town to another and each town has different tongue they speak,not like white and asian race whose cultural difference is not much.improving spiritually will make us look beyond tribal diferences and come together as one family.

As to the difference I have one experience to share that is not hearsay or speculation:

I have whiteness an well spoken, African Bokor visiting a unrelated occult group in the west, he did invoke a real entity and I observed displays of that beings power including telekinesis and telepathy, mild disorientation on further consideration as well. This is where verifiable fact ends for me though.

I have heard tale of complex systems of there own for replacement and rebirth. These are not fools as far as I know. What they do is for them to tell or not it is there way.

These are not western blacks, and certainly not politically correct idiots if this one was any example from my brief observation ''about 6 hours in the mans company with the group he was a guest off''.

The best I can do from what I know, but not all I have heard but people talk and write a lot, only wisdom is verified fact, knowledge is not enough even if it makes sense or rings true.

Yet I don't have enough first hand experience besides that ritual and talk to really give a unbiased opinion beyond that, most of the in depth stuff I learned from the leader of that group ''who will remain nameless out of respect'', second hand as he talked with the man...I do know however, there is something there, he seemed disciplined, and in my opinion Loa exist, though what they call themselves I know not.

I think that is the way it will stay, and rightly so. Its there culture.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:23 pm

SETI wrote:I like when you say not all blacks are negros and i believe that when the gods created blacks,they create different race of black people like the dravidians,melanesians(some have blond hair not from white race).ethiopians look like dravidians and i think the black race from ethiopia,sudan and africans that look like them are the elite of the black race who founded the ethiopian empire.one thing is this, africa wont have been conquered if not for infighting 'even military colonial officers confirmed that africans were good fighters like dahomey female warriors'.this infighting is majorly caused by culural differences.blacks are the most diversed race on earth.you can move from a town to another and each town has different tongue they speak,not like white and asian race whose cultural difference is not much.improving spiritually will make us look beyond tribal diferences and come together as one family.

yes when we advance we will be better than we are now and most of us will come together,but some blacks here are hostile,take the fulani people for example and the tauregs they are not negros the tauregs do not have the negro curly hair,they can never be close to us,because they still see us as slaves,they know nothing all they know is war and control of the negro race hence why they are supported by the american goverment,in the nigerian war the fulanis were backed by heavy weapons to kill biafrans,they are supplied these weapons from rothchid goverment,because they do not want biafras to be free,they want the fulanis to continue to rule us,so that they can keep stealing and accessing power over us, the nigerian army was formally the army of the emire of sokoto who is a muslim slave raider,the nigeria army is older than nigeria for about a hundred years old,so the nigerian army was mainly the fulani army,people would think that we are ruled by our own people but the fact is that we are ruled by aliens,the british goverment use the fulanis to steal oil from biafra,and in exchange give them coloured paper they call money,the fulanis are so senseless that they will sell the all the nigerian resources for coloured paper,these are what we call rulers.i think the fulanis were genetically engeernered by the jews,they are not blacks,their outmost dedication to the jews to bring about the jewish world control and the enslavement of the black negro race is just outstanding,you can do your research on this,i am already convinced that they are aliens.

there were tribal wars in africa but is nothing like what is going on now,what is going on now with the fulanis and other african group is a communism take over.
HAIL SATAN

SETI
Posts: 37

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby SETI » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:04 am

Shinninglight,do you think dravidians and australia aboringes are black negros.do they have the same soul/spirit as a typical negro?

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:25 pm

SETI wrote:Shinninglight,do you think dravidians and australia aboringes are black negros.do they have the same soul/spirit as a typical negro?

https://youtu.be/Cklp9Knfha8
this video will answer your question about negros,who are they.

the negros are a small number of tribal people who occupied what they call negro land,west africa.they had curly wooly hair,thick lips,blunt nose and they were pagans.they were the main people targeted in slavery by the tuaregs and fulani who are a deferent black group,the tuaregs are a berber subsaharan ethnic group,some of them are black but they not negros,so is the fulani which a there origin is unknown except they are a normadic ethnic group.there are also other groups like the kafirs and hattentots.the ethiopians have some berber blood in then hence why they look like that.

the aboriginals have a defferent feature than that of africans and negros,some of them are blond haired blue eyes,and they have been in autralia for thausands of years without mingling with any other group.their DNA are said to be unknown as they dont match any other black group.

i dont know much about the dravidans but i hear that the jawarans have been in india for so long,i havnt figured if they relate to africans but i think they do from how they look.the dravidan may have a defferent ancetral line but one thing is not all africans are negros and not all blacks are negros.

one thing is that every black,negro or not have typical characteristics which is primal,and also warrior like,if we are defferent it wont be much,i dont think africams and aboriginals differ much.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 279

Re: fulani the enermy within

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:40 pm

the reason why i say the fulanis are not africans is because apart from their defferent features they are so dedicated to the jewish slave course,they are helping the jews enslave africans,and making slaves of negros,one thing is that they think they are superior to negros,and they take negros as slaves,up till now they are still trying to keep negros under them which is why you see nigeria(fulani)not letting biafra go,they still think biafrans are slaves and they are ready to go to war to keep biafra with nigeria,because they are always given support from the jews,rothchilds and jugde soros.
HAIL SATAN


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests