Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

http:www.blacksforsatan.org - BLACKS FOR SATAN WEBSITE

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey
Post Reply
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

And just to clear this up, the percentage of blacks who are non violent and hate violence are much more than the ones who are.
African don't like violence as much as people think, the media only shows the bad side of africa but dosnt show the good and beautiful side. Most african people are friendly and nice, many tourist who have come here will tell you so, that they encountered mainly friendly people, they do not fight, kill each other or do degenerate things like lost black americans who are indeed the worst race in the world. If someone is to talk about black people they should be more specific of the ones they are talking about, because not all blacks are the same or are on the same level. It's just like one saying white girls are whores simply because some white american degenerate girls do whore around. So If we generalize it by saying whites girls are whores then it will be a blow to the ones who are not, because most of them are good and decent. which will spark out a reaction from them.
So You hear that ol adgedco luciftias and ramier.
Dont generalize the degenerate black american behaviour and culture with blacks being violent, we should be more specific on who we are talking about here. If you are talking about black americans then say black americans, because all blacks are not the same. Just as the dogon tribe and some part of east africa are not the same with blacks in let's say detroit, the dogon people are far more superior, intelligent, extremely peaceful and nonviolent in many cases. Unlike those of the latter. So be specific of the ones you talking about then there won be issues. Thank you
User avatar
The Outlaw Torn
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:13 am

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by The Outlaw Torn »

There have been many civil wars and genocides in Africa so I don’t think that it is just a black American thing.
User avatar
jrvan
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by jrvan »

White girls being promiscuous within their own race is a good thing. Just because there are some White girls having more sex than others doesn't mean that a man can't find a wife if he wants one. Ideally it would be higher spiritual sex, but in general some promiscuity is still good.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Redpillers FAQ Series: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62970
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 4881
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Yoga Class

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Henu the Great »

All of the problems are greatly exacerbated by jews on both continents via their usual methods of brainwashing through media and "religions".

I get that OP has issue with reality of the matter as truth hurts. The situation is not better for other peoples either, but it will not get any better by denying facts.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

The Outlaw Torn wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:09 pm
There have been many civil wars and genocides in Africa so I don’t think that it is just a black American thing.
Am not talking about civil wars here, every country have hard civil wars including america, japan too have had many wars through out their history, Or is it only a problem if africans have wars. As for the genocides it was only the rwandan genocide I know of which was caused by the british colonial influence who gave all the political power to the tutsis minority tribe, this made the other major tribe hutsus hate them and decided to fight against them. It is no different from a mother who has a favorite child and gives that child everything they want while neglecting the other children, this might spike up hatred amongst the other children for that favourite child because they don't get anything or love from their mother and they may start thinking of getting rid of him or her, Same thing happened in rwanda. The tutsis were given every political influence in the country, so they were hated and fought against and killed by other tribes who wanted to have there own influence as well, And it is only thanks to the british and their jewish masters that the genocide happended.

Almost every war in africa was about overthrowing the jewish and british political corrupt government, it was a fight for freedom and political control.

Rwanda and many african countries are peaceful now. So we do not all like violence. It is only when they are pushed to resort to such do they do so. And they do it very well because blacks like to play rough.

The case of degenerated black americans are the worst, notice" I said degenerated blacks" not just blacks, they shit everywhere, killing each other for nothing more than colours, carring a victim mentality, being impulsive and extremely violent and playing the racism card is what am talking about here, most people in africa are pretty chill, they do not care. They are not lost and they strive. So I know what am talking about here. There is a huge huge difference between the two race.

And I know the jewish problem in africa but
still their behaviours and the way they act are not the same.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:02 pm
All of the problems are greatly exacerbated by jews on both continents via their usual methods of brainwashing through media and "religions".

I get that OP has issue with reality of the matter as truth hurts. The situation is not better for other peoples either, but it will not get any better by denying facts.
I do not deny t facts, I never said africa dosn't have problems. But they are not so lost or degenerated like most blacks americans, read the post again. And the only real reason why some conflicts happen here is due to the political corruption and poverty which pushes up the crime rate. The behaviour luciftias and ramier are talking about are those lost black americans who shit everywhere and carry a victim mentality, blacks in africa, even the carribeans are not like that. And some of them are very calm and extremely peaceful.
That is why I said need to be more specific on pointing out the blacks they are talking about because if I were to say whites are race mixers simply because some of them race mix it wouldn't be good, would it?.
User avatar
MrIntrepid
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:30 pm
Location: Pluto

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by MrIntrepid »

Speaking as a black male, black people are more genetically predisposed to violence than most other races but that doesn't always mean that a black person will end up being violent if culture and education permit for the nurturing of proper self control and the knowledge of when violence should be used, as sometimes it actually is necessary as opposed to just being activated by useless impulsiveness. Our testosterone levels are high, even the testosterone levels of our women, though this varies depending on tribal origin.

Are we as intelligent as the white race is usually? No we are not, but this is to be chalked up to the death of positive black culture and the widespread of degeneracy among blacks especially in the Western world. Kenyans who go to the US to achieve a better life are one of the most high achieving groups in the US and it's because of a difference in culture. They prioritize being conversative and taking care of their families over succumbing to emotional whims and thus are able to squeeze out more of their full potential than other black people. You see this in the Caribbean as well, where even though there is a lot of corruption black people are able to run their own nations without the societal breakdown you see in other black countries. This is changing rapidly due to kike influence but show me a place where that isn't true.

The black reaction to the death of Kevin Samuels, agree with his views or not, puts on display the attitude of blacks in the US to refuse to accept that they are not perfect and work to make themselves better people. Nobody wants to be told that they are inadequate but in some cases they are, even if things have been engineered to make them that way. Black people did better right after slavery in the US than they are doing now, which by itself is evidence that a lot of scheming has been done to put us down. The physical shackles may have been shattered but they have been replaced by mental ones. Black women are 'strong and independent' now and refuse to start families with stable black men, instead preferring the company of useless thugs. This is not true everywhere in the US but it is unfortunately becoming more prevelant especially within large cities. The men aren't much better in most cases so this is not to put the blame on one side. Fatherless children raised by neurotic women who refuse to accept that they are neurotic is a recipe for disaster, just look at the rate these children end up in prison.

Black men require stability that the current societal structure in less developed communities cannot provide. Due to our elemental affinities we are in truth easier to rile up than most of the other races. We become heated more easily whereas when the kike manipulates a white man he is less likely to react violently unless the required mental conditions have already been instilled. It is this primary difference that makes it a fruitful endeavor to poke the black man rather than someone else, because the angered black man will more easily strike out without thinking about the consequences of his actions.

There are solution to these problems that require a lot of resources to be enacted on a large scale, but the antics of BLM and the left have already made it public knowledge that these people and what they are pushing are not to be trusted. It is absolutely a shame that the majority of those tired of 'liberal' lies will turn back to xianity however. For now I think the best course of action is to leave the conservative resurgence alone while destroying the (((Abrahamic))) ties which pollutes the ideology and claims that to be a conservative you have to be xian, because anyone with eyes can see the level of damage xianity has inflicted upon the 'black community'.

There will be a day when black men once again look up to the leaders they should, rather than the ilk which has been imposed on us, men like Malcolm X and Thomas Sowell. Right now the best I can do is Kendrick Lamar, who, grain of salt, is also a pusher of the poison of xianity. Some of his music is good though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPUkgeiFVY

Do excuse me if portions of this sounded like me obtusively rambling at length. I suppose I should get back into the habit of writing to avoid feeling this may be the case when I do.
The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 6615
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Yes, I have met some black people from Africa and all of them were very friendly, very hard working, and perfect parents with everything they do being to help their children. We have talked for hours about things like natural medicines, which foods can be used for specific medicines, and which foods have special nutrients that are important for children. I do not have anything bad to say to anybody like this, and I would be very happy if all Africans are like this.

I have never said that all black people are violent, and I have never said that most of them are violent. What I have said before is that the violence is done only by a very small number of them. But that an extremely small number of people has done an extremely high number of violent crimes, and this is enough to make the crime statistics look very bad. And I have said that these statistics are not representative of most black people, and nearly all black people do not do these things. But it is true that because of things like higher testosterone, they do tend to be much more emotionally impulsive. Luckily this impulsiveness is usually not manifested in violent ways.


If you are talking about Africa, I would be interested to know more about the Cannibalism that is done in some of these countries. And this is not some joke or some hoax, it is very easy to find pictures and videos of Africans hunting and eating other Africans. Perfect example is the Pygmy tribes in the Congo forests, they have nearly gone extinct because of the extremely high number of them who have been hunted as food and eaten by other people. I do not think that this is done in all African countries, and maybe not even most of them, but it would not be right to ignore it and pretend that it is not happening. From what I have seen, it seems like the Congo is where most of this is done, but it is also done in other countries.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 55387.html

https://www.heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/ca ... conflicts/
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Image
Www.satanisgod.org
User avatar
MrIntrepid
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:30 pm
Location: Pluto

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by MrIntrepid »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:40 am
Yes, I have met some black people from Africa and all of them were very friendly, very hard working, and perfect parents with everything they do being to help their children. We have talked for hours about things like natural medicines, which foods can be used for specific medicines, and which foods have special nutrients that are important for children. I do not have anything bad to say to anybody like this, and I would be very happy if all Africans are like this.

I have never said that all black people are violent, and I have never said that most of them are violent. What I have said before is that the violence is done only by a very small number of them. But that an extremely small number of people has done an extremely high number of violent crimes, and this is enough to make the crime statistics look very bad. And I have said that these statistics are not representative of most black people, and nearly all black people do not do these things. But it is true that because of things like higher testosterone, they do tend to be much more emotionally impulsive. Luckily this impulsiveness is usually not manifested in violent ways.


If you are talking about Africa, I would be interested to know more about the Cannibalism that is done in some of these countries. And this is not some joke or some hoax, it is very easy to find pictures and videos of Africans hunting and eating other Africans. Perfect example is the Pygmy tribes in the Congo forests, they have nearly gone extinct because of the extremely high number of them who have been hunted as food and eaten by other people. I do not think that this is done in all African countries, and maybe not even most of them, but it would not be right to ignore it and pretend that it is not happening. From what I have seen, it seems like the Congo is where most of this is done, but it is also done in other countries.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 55387.html

https://www.heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/ca ... conflicts/

No offense taken by any of your opinions, you aren't wrong. I wasn't attempting to rebutt anything either, just add to the conversation. As for cannibalism, this has to do with what I've already brought up in my previous post. When extreme levels of energy are not properly channeled it often turns into mental illness, this is why I place so much emphasis on the need for stable households and societies able to shape young black people into souls who are able to support their community rather than add to the chaos.

The murder rate in the 'black community' is a manifestation of mental illness, as is the rate at which crimes such as rape are committed by black men. The grievous lack of empathy witnessed by those who perpetrate such acts of violence is a common symptom of and telltale sign of mental illness, and I say 'mental illness' as a blanket term to cover many of them. The black soul is of Earth and Fire, without balancing forces it is easy for the black mind to slip into depravity because as a people we are very 'zero to one hundred'. Without stability creativity turns into warped desire and an attraction to the taboo and abundant energy which could have been used productively is instead used to destroy.

As someone who is more spiritual than most I am able to perceive these forces on a cosmic level especially when it comes to those of my own race, whereas those who find themselves at the mercy of their baser urges without having been properly grounded in the realm of sanity often have little care to resist these urges or even question them. Someone who has fallen to this level is difficult to reason with and it just so happens that much of the black race is currently operating at the lower octaves of our planets.

In summary, the black race is more elementally vulnerable than most to depravity and when we fall we tend to fall hard. This phenomenon has been exacerbated by the pushing of xianity and pisslam onto us, both of which have provided not just excuses but reasons for bad behavior to be continued. The left's efforts to grant leeway to the worst among us has also made things more difficult but even Stevie Wonder could see that those people are also insane. In addition, it's not that the black race is inclined to be violent or mentally ill, I think a more accurate explanation would be that the majority of us have less defenses in place to say no to corruption when it knocks at our door.
The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:40 am
.
I have never said that all black people are violent, and I have never said that most of them are violent.
You may not have said so directly but your statement insinuated it.
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:40 am
What I have said before is that the violence is done only by a very small number of them. But that an extremely small number of people has done an extremely high number of violent crimes, and this is enough to make the crime statistics look very bad. And I have said that these statistics are not representative of most black people, and nearly all black people do not do these things. But it is true that because of things like higher testosterone, they do tend to be much more emotionally impulsive. Luckily this impulsiveness is usually not manifested in violent ways.
But that wasnt even what you said, if it was then i would not have said anything. What you did say was blacks were violent but you didn't specify which particular blacks or if they were a minority or not. But at least now you have worded it right. So kudos to you.
Impulsiveness can be a good thing if it was of an intelligently race who don't carry a victim mentality all the time and attack everybody and their own race.

As for canibalism, why are you talking about it, and what exactly do you need to know about it?. There are a few jungle tribes in africa who are cannibals and yes this is not new, this is not only in africa but in the amazons, indian and native american jungles as well. The pigmies are a jungle tribe, they are not quite civilized that is why they eat human beings. And they are only a minority group who make up just 0.0001% or less of the african population.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:40 am

If you are talking about Africa, I would be interested to know more about the Cannibalism that is done in some of these countries. And this is not some joke or some hoax, it is very easy to find pictures and videos of Africans hunting and eating other Africans. Perfect example is the Pygmy tribes in the Congo forests, they have nearly gone extinct because of the extremely high number of them who have been hunted as food and eaten by other people. I do not think that this is done in all African countries, and maybe not even most of them, but it would not be right to ignore it and pretend that it is not happening. From what I have seen, it seems like the Congo is where most of this is done, but it is also done in other countries.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 55387.html

https://www.heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/ca ... conflicts/
I read this again and it's now I understand the question. I read it before in the night in a hurry and didn't read it well. I thought it was stating the pygmies are cannibals which happens in many forest tribes.

Congo is one of african worst slums and worst contries ravaging in poverty. Most of the story you bring are from 2004 when the congo civil war was going on and many militia group were practicing canibalism and eating their enermies. The pigmies were targeted because they are a forest tribe and was ill equiped to protect themselves. Some militia practiced canibalism because of shortage of food and others did it just for brutal purposes to eat their enermies, some war lords eat certain part of the human body like heart or private parts because they believed it will give the strength. Many cannibalistic acts were practice as a form of voodoo were they practiced ritual killing and eating certain part believing it will give them strength. It I don't see any reason why you would bring something from 2004 here when it is something of the past, the war ended in 2003 so why bring this topic. This is what I say. People only focus on the negative things, the wars, the killing, the drug lords because this feed their appetite of watching violence.
There is no need bringing this topic since it happens rarely and in only rare places in africa.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Fanboy wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:39 pm
Smite wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 7:58 pm
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:40 am
.
I have never said that all black people are violent, and I have never said that most of them are violent.
You may not have said so directly but your statement insinuated it.
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:40 am
What I have said before is that the violence is done only by a very small number of them. But that an extremely small number of people has done an extremely high number of violent crimes, and this is enough to make the crime statistics look very bad. And I have said that these statistics are not representative of most black people, and nearly all black people do not do these things. But it is true that because of things like higher testosterone, they do tend to be much more emotionally impulsive. Luckily this impulsiveness is usually not manifested in violent ways.
But that wasnt even what you said, if it was then i would not have said anything. What you did say was blacks were violent but you didn't specify which particular blacks or if they were a minority or not. But at least now you have worded it right. So kudos to you.
Impulsiveness can be a good thing if it was of an intelligently race who don't carry a victim mentality all the time and attack everybody and their own race.

As for canibalism, why are you talking about it, and what exactly do you need to know about it?. There are a few jungle tribes in africa who are cannibals and yes this is not new, this is not only in africa but in the amazons, indian and native american jungles as well. The pigmies are a jungle tribe, they are not quite civilized that is why they eat human beings. And they are only a minority group who make up just 0.0001% or less of the african population.
No. Cannibalism is extremely common in all of west Africa, even while being developed and civilized, most of the arable land in sub Saharan Africa is used to grow opium poppies instead of actual food.

For this reason people resort to cannibalism pretty regularly, I saw some statistics that said 227 million of 350 million west Africans were nutrient deficient.

I have seen lots of videos of Nigerians hacking eachother to pieces to get meat. Cooking children alive over a fire. And generally just running around like animals with velcro sandals,polo shirts, khakis and a machete.

You will notice the pigmy on the other hand by all accounts and stories is actually a rather peaceful tribe that likes to hide in trees. They are actually extremely fast and and small only about 3 and a half feet tall. I read a story about a man who stayed in an old french colony home in the middle of the kongo. The jungle around where the pigmy live is appearantly militarized and the pigmy are actually hospitable and speak English,even to white men who enter as long as they bring a gift. Sometimes even if not. I have also read stories of white people getting lost in the kongo and being forced to eat eachother lol.

these people get lots of visitors and are not often eating humans, especially compared to those living in west African cities who mug and kill tourists
and then carry them off to the butcher. You should get on the internet or open a book and go see how this is actually commonplace, and not a rare outlier like you say. Not like killing cows or pigs or chickens is any better, but that's not the point. The point is you're denying reality.

It's interesting how the term "African warlord" or "African drug lord" is a common phrase but you don't hear things like. African American warlord. Or European African warlord. Or Asian African warlord.

But sure we can say it's just the high testosterone and that it's just a few minority tribes. Why not. I know what it's like to be starving on high testosterone too, It causes insanity. You don't have to make excuses for Africans being hungry. But you don't have to lie about it.

You can even blame the white man for selling you the ak47. Of course they didn't give it for free, they were bought with drug money from poppy plantations full of black slaves. Imagine that...
The evil white man done possessed those poor Africans and forced them to do heinous things to their poor unfortunate economically disadvantaged brothers.

This is so sad, the blacks are forced to work the plantations in South America and Africa, and forced to do the labour intensive manufacturing , and then the trafficking and then the distributing and selling of the drugs all the way in America and Europe.

This is so sad for them, and even more tragic is that it's just pure blooded Africans doing it to other Africans. Once again I would like to blame the evil white man for all this so as not to be a racist evil person for pointing out facts.

I mean how could they sell their blacksmithing, and black powder to the black people. This is clearly a racist thing to Do. I mean how evil and stupid is the white man to trade his paper money for solid gold and diamonds.

I mean the african people are brutally enslaved and forced to trade precious metals in exchange for the white man's paper. Enslaved by royal blacks that is.

But golly why would anyone talk about any of this? That would be racist to bring up any topic of discussion that isn't tupac or Martin Luther King. It would be disrespetfuw, don't thank us for observing, analyzing all your problems as a culture and then offering tested solutions to each one of them. I would like to remind you that the African languages don't have a word for "statistics" or "testosterone" so you can't really use that excuse.

They don't record anything, and they obviously don't do any science either. I've never read a book written by a black person in my life. I've seen more black children cooked over a fire pit than i have seen pages of a black written book.
You are just spouting alot if nonsense that never happened, west africa is known for their hospitality as well, places like ghana, nigeria have alot of of tourist and only few cases if kidnappings happen infact at recent we don't hear much cases of this. There is no place were they mug and butcher tourist, it is your own bias you made up.
Tourist come and go every year and no such thing happens, only thing that happens is some tourist are kidnaped in nigeria and held for ransom.
The northern tribes are good at cattle rearing and they rear animals, goat, sheep's and cows for food and to be sold or their meat to be exchanged for other goods. They do not eat humans and if such a thing is going on it will be in very are cases not wildly practiced. Stop biasing.

You whine like a bitch in certain parts of your post. Not making sense at all. So I will not answer them. But no body eats children here. Only on extremely rare cases of child rituals which is done by power hungry and greedy people who will do anything for money and power. Canibalism is wildly condemned and criminalized everywhere and if it is done it is done in secret, it is not commonly practiced.

A lot of what you said are bias if not just basic whining and their is nothing to prove your claim.
User avatar
Blitzkreig [JG]
Posts: 2931
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am
Location: [email protected]

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

Smite wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:26 pm
You are just spouting alot if nonsense that never happened, west africa is known for their hospitality as well, places like ghana, nigeria have alot of of tourist and only few cases if kidnappings happen infact at recent we don't hear much cases of this. There is no place were they mug and butcher tourist, it is your own bias you made up.
Tourist come and go every year and no such thing happens, only thing that happens is some tourist are kidnaped in nigeria and held for ransom.
The northern tribes are good at cattle rearing and they rear animals, goat, sheep's and cows for food and to be sold or their meat to be exchanged for other goods. They do not eat humans and if such a thing is going on it will be in very are cases not wildly practiced. Stop biasing.

You whine like a bitch in certain parts of your post. Not making sense at all. So I will not answer them. But no body eats children here. Only on extremely rare cases of child rituals which is done by power hungry and greedy people who will do anything for money and power. Canibalism is wildly condemned and criminalized everywhere and if it is done it is done in secret, it is not commonly practiced.

A lot of what you said are bias if not just basic whining and their is nothing to prove your claim.
Please view:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 83#p340383

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 77#p347077
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:54 am
Smite wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:26 pm
You are just spouting alot if nonsense that never happened, west africa is known for their hospitality as well, places like ghana, nigeria have alot of of tourist and only few cases if kidnappings happen infact at recent we don't hear much cases of this. There is no place were they mug and butcher tourist, it is your own bias you made up.
Tourist come and go every year and no such thing happens, only thing that happens is some tourist are kidnaped in nigeria and held for ransom.
The northern tribes are good at cattle rearing and they rear animals, goat, sheep's and cows for food and to be sold or their meat to be exchanged for other goods. They do not eat humans and if such a thing is going on it will be in very are cases not wildly practiced. Stop biasing.

You whine like a bitch in certain parts of your post. Not making sense at all. So I will not answer them. But no body eats children here. Only on extremely rare cases of child rituals which is done by power hungry and greedy people who will do anything for money and power. Canibalism is wildly condemned and criminalized everywhere and if it is done it is done in secret, it is not commonly practiced.

A lot of what you said are bias if not just basic whining and their is nothing to prove your claim.
Please view:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 83#p340383

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 77#p347077
I figured, basic whining of some sought And spouting delusional things. Thanks for pointing it out.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Fanboy wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:52 am
Smite wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:26 pm
Fanboy wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:39 pm


No. Cannibalism is extremely common in all of west Africa, even while being developed and civilized, most of the arable land in sub Saharan Africa is used to grow opium poppies instead of actual food.

For this reason people resort to cannibalism pretty regularly, I saw some statistics that said 227 million of 350 million west Africans were nutrient deficient.

I have seen lots of videos of Nigerians hacking eachother to pieces to get meat. Cooking children alive over a fire. And generally just running around like animals with velcro sandals,polo shirts, khakis and a machete.

You will notice the pigmy on the other hand by all accounts and stories is actually a rather peaceful tribe that likes to hide in trees. They are actually extremely fast and and small only about 3 and a half feet tall. I read a story about a man who stayed in an old french colony home in the middle of the kongo. The jungle around where the pigmy live is appearantly militarized and the pigmy are actually hospitable and speak English,even to white men who enter as long as they bring a gift. Sometimes even if not. I have also read stories of white people getting lost in the kongo and being forced to eat eachother lol.

these people get lots of visitors and are not often eating humans, especially compared to those living in west African cities who mug and kill tourists
and then carry them off to the butcher. You should get on the internet or open a book and go see how this is actually commonplace, and not a rare outlier like you say. Not like killing cows or pigs or chickens is any better, but that's not the point. The point is you're denying reality.

It's interesting how the term "African warlord" or "African drug lord" is a common phrase but you don't hear things like. African American warlord. Or European African warlord. Or Asian African warlord.

But sure we can say it's just the high testosterone and that it's just a few minority tribes. Why not. I know what it's like to be starving on high testosterone too, It causes insanity. You don't have to make excuses for Africans being hungry. But you don't have to lie about it.

You can even blame the white man for selling you the ak47. Of course they didn't give it for free, they were bought with drug money from poppy plantations full of black slaves. Imagine that...
The evil white man done possessed those poor Africans and forced them to do heinous things to their poor unfortunate economically disadvantaged brothers.

This is so sad, the blacks are forced to work the plantations in South America and Africa, and forced to do the labour intensive manufacturing , and then the trafficking and then the distributing and selling of the drugs all the way in America and Europe.

This is so sad for them, and even more tragic is that it's just pure blooded Africans doing it to other Africans. Once again I would like to blame the evil white man for all this so as not to be a racist evil person for pointing out facts.

I mean how could they sell their blacksmithing, and black powder to the black people. This is clearly a racist thing to Do. I mean how evil and stupid is the white man to trade his paper money for solid gold and diamonds.

I mean the african people are brutally enslaved and forced to trade precious metals in exchange for the white man's paper. Enslaved by royal blacks that is.

But golly why would anyone talk about any of this? That would be racist to bring up any topic of discussion that isn't tupac or Martin Luther King. It would be disrespetfuw, don't thank us for observing, analyzing all your problems as a culture and then offering tested solutions to each one of them. I would like to remind you that the African languages don't have a word for "statistics" or "testosterone" so you can't really use that excuse.

They don't record anything, and they obviously don't do any science either. I've never read a book written by a black person in my life. I've seen more black children cooked over a fire pit than i have seen pages of a black written book.
You are just spouting alot if nonsense that never happened, west africa is known for their hospitality as well, places like ghana, nigeria have alot of of tourist and only few cases if kidnappings happen infact at recent we don't hear much cases of this. There is no place were they mug and butcher tourist, it is your own bias you made up.
Tourist come and go every year and no such thing happens, only thing that happens is some tourist are kidnaped in nigeria and held for ransom.
The northern tribes are good at cattle rearing and they rear animals, goat, sheep's and cows for food and to be sold or their meat to be exchanged for other goods. They do not eat humans and if such a thing is going on it will be in very are cases not wildly practiced. Stop biasing.

You whine like a bitch in certain parts of your post. Not making sense at all. So I will not answer them. But no body eats children here. Only on extremely rare cases of child rituals which is done by power hungry and greedy people who will do anything for money and power. Canibalism is wildly condemned and criminalized everywhere and if it is done it is done in secret, it is not commonly practiced.

A lot of what you said are bias if not just basic whining and their is nothing to prove your claim.
There are countless videos on the internet hundreds of pages of Africans chopping eachother up with machete and roasting eachother over a fire even live children just behind the dumpster. In the city on the streets. With sandals and cargo shorts and t shirts. Or dousing themselves in gasoline and running around... They are not tribes, they are normal people in what could be considered a civilization.

Get onto the internet buddy. Live leak, best gore(founded April 30th 2008 not surprised) 4chan etc.. Look up African cannibalism and tell me again it's not common. Then imagine all the people who just didn't have a camera lol.

Don't act like Nigeria is safe. I'm an American citizen and I couldn't go to Detroit, or Chicago, or east LA, or Marlboro, or nyc, or atlanta, albuquerque etc as a tourist the list of cities and neighborhoods is extensive.

So don't give me the load of crap saying "oh we love tourists" that's bullshit. Nobody likes tourists

you're totally in denial of the facts and the statistics. And your first response was to call me a bitch and gaslight me into believing that all the videos I've seen filmed by black hands cutting little kids to pieces for stealing or disrespecting someone were fake. And my whiny white brain is just confused.

Admit it, africa is a most beautiful land being ruined by ugly people just like Europe, and Asia, and the America's. Except the blacks very much like chimps do not care about the suffering of their victims and are more than willing to rip eachother apart and dance around in the blood.
Oh shut up , so you did see some videos of men matcheting each other does that make it a common occurrance?. Those are maybe gang wars or something.

Again for theaat time cannibalism is nothing common, your saying bullshit, It is very rare and it is only done in rare places. Again stop your biasing. Any cannibals who are caught are arrested, they don't roam around the streets killing and cooking people idiot.

The videos you saw might be something known as necklessing, a type of jungle justice that was practiced in nigeria Were armed robbers/thieves were beaten and burned alive, it was a big problem back then and news about it reached everywhere, everyone was against it. It is not wildly practiced though.
As for nigeria not being safe, it depends on were you live. Just like any other country there are good areas and bad areas. you just need to be careful and avoid going to certain hood places at night then you would be fine.

I spent 3 min writing this post and I won't spend any more time answering your bais statements of african being cannibals. Cannibalism was practiced in europe too and asia and india not only africa. It still exist but in rare place.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Fanboy wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:52 am
So don't give me the load of crap saying "oh we love tourists" that's bullshit. Nobody likes tourists
No body like tourist, that is why they receive millions of tourist every year and make hundreds of millions from tourism, 10/10 troll.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Fanboy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:15 pm
Smite wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:34 am
Fanboy wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:52 am
So don't give me the load of crap saying "oh we love tourists" that's bullshit. Nobody likes tourists
No body like tourist, that is why they receive millions of tourist every year and make hundreds of millions from tourism. 10/10 troll
You would think an illiterate nigerian can at least understand the difference between shareholders taking someone's money at the hotel, and regular citizens not wanting tourists in their neighborhood. Realistically all your cities have the same, 3 story all concrete no steel, building style as India and Mexico. Which is why African cities get annihilated in earthquakes. Should have stuck with clay, you're more beautiful when you don't pretend to be white.

Africa is a wet mosquito hole and the animals are relegated to a measly portion of land and have to be protected 24/7 by dedicated anti poaching armies. Most of which hilariously enough are women. lol even in africa the black women have to do all the work. Oh right the entire continent is Muslim, "Muh 72 hymens!!"

You already blocked my funny poem and I'm not going to argue with some uppity baboon who thinks Europeans were cannibals. All whites know that human bodies are for feeding pigs and dogs. But An African will literally take a machete and go straight for the buttcheek and get supper going right in the street.

All the blacks who don't want to go back to Africa because you are so uncivilized and dangerous is exactly how we feel about living in America with them.

Imagine ones motherland is so terrifying and brutal that ex-slaves would rather live in a country they were sold to as property. Think for a second how a race that regularly tarred and feathered, raped, quartered, and lynched blacks, actually treats them better then the Africans treat eachother.

Doesn't that bother you? At all?
Yeah coming from an illiterate white and one of the shittiest trolls I've seen, it is no surprise, you say the dumbest things like how earth quake happen in africa, how many earth quack have you heard of, earth quacks even berely happens there. And there is no city that has been anahillated by that before. Because a dumbass like you dont read world events, this only happens in japan and other eastern contries so you can see how dumb you are.

Also canibalism was practiced in europe until the 19 century were human borns and fat was used for making medicines and was eating for survival during war periods. But since illiterates like you don't read history you won't know this.

I don't know we're you get your bias that nigerians hate tourist but that is not what happens here, and nigerians are very friendly to tourist, at list in some areas. Not everybody is evil and carry matchete around. If nigerians don't like tourist then why does the country still recieve millions of tourist every year, having 5 million tourist in 2016 which was ranked 36th in the world. You would think such a country hostile to tourist will recieve way lesser tourist but this is not the case. If you are talking about tourism nigeria is better of than places like egypt in terms of hospility.

Most of africa is tropical and has a variety of wide life. So no animals are kept in measly portion of land. Again just another one of your trollish bias.
And what is wrong with women doing work, is that a bad thing?, If there were strong women like that in europe maybe there will no be immigrants ravaging around abusing and raping women, because they will be dealt with in full force. Are you saying this because your european women cant do hard work and protect animals as much as african women do? Or are you saying women doing work and protecting the animals is a bad thing I don't know which one since you don't make sense there.

Lastly if blacks don't want to go back to africa that is there own bussiness, I get it africa is a mess, not compare to europe and america, but it is their home land and no matter how much they want to claim america, it will always belong to the whites because they built it. So they can keep decieving themselves and denying the facts.
And also whites never enslaved blacks it was jews. But I don't expect you to know that even if you have been here for a while since your a troll and a jew maybe. You keep blaming whites for slavery when it was jews, shows that your not white yourself or you have stupidly refused to come out of your white guilt. It doesn't bother me at all what clowns like you think. I respect africa and I know it has a rich history. Yes it is not in the best shape but it is not as bad as you say. And my point for writing the thread was to show that there is not only violence but a lot of good things as well.

I have spent an unnecessary amount of time replying to you were I should have been doing better things. So this is my last reply. Sometime I wish I could just have a normal conversation with intelligent people instead of arguing with dumbass like you and people who think meat and eggs is a balance diet, or the ones who think the brain psychology is pop psychology or how being promiscuous is good thing. Why can't I have a meaningful time with meaningful people than spending time talking to wretches who are dumb.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Guys pls check this person fanboy's signature, it says "gaslight" which is what he doe. Gatekeep and goyboss. This guy is a jew. I don't lusually call people jews but this person gives me the vibes.

My reason for writing this topic is not to deny the fact that africa is a mess, but when someone says blacks are violent or call africans are cannibals or monsters it triggers me. Because one only has I come here to see how wrong they are. No body should tell me I am denying the facts. Every race has problems but there are a lot of nice people in every race as well and good things to talk about. I don't see people calling whites pathetic because they allow immigrants into their countries to ravage and rape everywhere but when it comes to blacks everyone is quick to call them named, that to me seems racist. Don't stereotype any race as violent or something or call them things even though alot if them might be. We are not jews, we are not racist. We should always try to see the good things as well not only the bad and disgusting.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

I get it that most of you have anger because now blacks race and other races are traitening the white race but this has happened before in africa were white armies invaded, destroyed cities and stole artifacts not to talk of altering our history. It has happened in india and japan as well, so now it is happening to whites. But you people should fight. If the jews take down the white race then there would be no more problem for them since they have already destroyed africa with poverty christianity and islam and asians with communism and low birth rate so whites are the the only ones remaining for them to destroy before they finally move to world domination, this is why this immigrant thing is happening now. Don't let the jews win. Stop whining, stop complaining all the time. Do the rtr, improve yourselves and spread the word, that's the only way you can win. Spending time here making racist remark is not going to help because most blacks here are helping what do you think is going to do.
Smite
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Smite »

Fanboy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:15 pm
From what I have seen there are many black africans here are more intelligent than you. And even many blacks I know from the slums that are way better than you. At list they don't talk out of their ass as your doing here. Everyone knows your a troll and am sure am not the first person to say it. Everytime I come here to write something I always get caught up in some silly arguement with idiots who don't know what they are saying, you are not the first and am sure you will not be the last because their will always be some idiots here. Especially on racial topics like this, there would be people who would come here to say nonsense about my race, such happens often. There are some intelligent wise people here who know and understand quite the reality of each races then there are the idiots who only pull things from their ass and make racist remarks always such as yourself. Keep trolling and see were it takes you, you will never have my respect and anywhere I will expose you cause your a jew and an obvious troll. Goodbye.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 4881
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Yoga Class

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Henu the Great »

Smite wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:01 am
I get it that most of you have anger because now blacks race and other races are traitening the white race but this has happened before in africa were white armies invaded, destroyed cities and stole artifacts not to talk of altering our history. It has happened in india and japan as well, so now it is happening to whites. But you people should fight. If the jews take down the white race then there would be no more problem for them since they have already destroyed africa with poverty christianity and islam and asians with communism and low birth rate so whites are the the only ones remaining for them to destroy before they finally move to world domination, this is why this immigrant thing is happening now. Don't let the jews win. Stop whining, stop complaining all the time. Do the rtr, improve yourselves and spread the word, that's the only way you can win. Spending time here making racist remark is not going to help because most blacks here are helping what do you think is going to do.
Fanboy is not most, as this individual is one individual and rather delusional as is. Many know about him and his past user accounts here, which go against JoS membership with subversion. It is more subtle nowadays, yet the same. Do not let randoms on internet throw you off, that is all.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 6615
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Smite wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:30 am
Guys pls check this person fanboy's signature, it says "gaslight" which is what he doe. Gatekeep and goyboss. This guy is a jew. I don't lusually call people jews but this person gives me the vibes.
Bro don't trust that guy Fanboy. He is an infiltrator troll who has been banned more than 30 different times on different accounts for being an infiltrator troll.

Most 2 recent accounts from the same person were BigCheese6million and GrandFitzPoopah666. This person has been jewing for years, trying to create arguments and trying to promote dangerous damaging things like drug use.
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Image
Www.satanisgod.org
Brandonn
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:27 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by Brandonn »

I get the point your trying to convey but at the same time your speaking from a perspective that is offish. Not wrong but offish.

Firstly black people are violent people but not for any that first comes to mind. We are a race of warriors. We are physically built to be more athletic then western white race, it's very clear.

When you look at things deeply yes most of the wars were based on religion enslavement but before that, majority of tribes fought amongst each other.

To give you an idea and say it's very similar to how the vikings were, a fierce race that was also very spiritual. The similarity are quite many, like how both viking men and african men, would gather in a circle and do friendly fights against each other. It's normal for them.

But the reason why it looks so bad in places like America is because it's out of place. But in africa there isn't the same level of violence (where there isn't war)...
In honestly the level of violence in America by black people scares african people. Cause your normal ain't our normal. Like you'll always hear how violent black Americans are, so your level of violence isn't normal to your nature but is consistent to your environment. You've been put in a environment where your always on FIGHT mode feeling the need to survive.

In africa even with robberies theres a high chance you can negotiate your way out of it. I've been in the position of being mugged and negotiated my way out, this is when i noticed the people who are doing all the robberies are people who want that money for drugs. They don't really want to fight you. You can be in a situation where you offer the person money amd they will leave you... and you'll walk away with your phone and life.

So given that i can see how that level of violence makes other races uncomfortable and angry and all these other things.


[Sorry but one more example]
Imagine a large amount of latinas relocated to Australia. There would be alot of racial conflict, which would make latinas feel more uncomfortable and need to show more aggression which would cause more people's.


So it's more about perspective.
Hell raised
Grow ever further
cobra666
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:41 pm

Re: Are blacks how violent? What we should know

Post by cobra666 »

MrIntrepid wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:25 pm
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:40 am
Yes, I have met some black people from Africa and all of them were very friendly, very hard working, and perfect parents with everything they do being to help their children. We have talked for hours about things like natural medicines, which foods can be used for specific medicines, and which foods have special nutrients that are important for children. I do not have anything bad to say to anybody like this, and I would be very happy if all Africans are like this.

I have never said that all black people are violent, and I have never said that most of them are violent. What I have said before is that the violence is done only by a very small number of them. But that an extremely small number of people has done an extremely high number of violent crimes, and this is enough to make the crime statistics look very bad. And I have said that these statistics are not representative of most black people, and nearly all black people do not do these things. But it is true that because of things like higher testosterone, they do tend to be much more emotionally impulsive. Luckily this impulsiveness is usually not manifested in violent ways.


If you are talking about Africa, I would be interested to know more about the Cannibalism that is done in some of these countries. And this is not some joke or some hoax, it is very easy to find pictures and videos of Africans hunting and eating other Africans. Perfect example is the Pygmy tribes in the Congo forests, they have nearly gone extinct because of the extremely high number of them who have been hunted as food and eaten by other people. I do not think that this is done in all African countries, and maybe not even most of them, but it would not be right to ignore it and pretend that it is not happening. From what I have seen, it seems like the Congo is where most of this is done, but it is also done in other countries.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 55387.html

https://www.heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/ca ... conflicts/

No offense taken by any of your opinions, you aren't wrong. I wasn't attempting to rebutt anything either, just add to the conversation. As for cannibalism, this has to do with what I've already brought up in my previous post. When extreme levels of energy are not properly channeled it often turns into mental illness, this is why I place so much emphasis on the need for stable households and societies able to shape young black people into souls who are able to support their community rather than add to the chaos.

The murder rate in the 'black community' is a manifestation of mental illness, as is the rate at which crimes such as rape are committed by black men. The grievous lack of empathy witnessed by those who perpetrate such acts of violence is a common symptom of and telltale sign of mental illness, and I say 'mental illness' as a blanket term to cover many of them. The black soul is of Earth and Fire, without balancing forces it is easy for the black mind to slip into depravity because as a people we are very 'zero to one hundred'. Without stability creativity turns into warped desire and an attraction to the taboo and abundant energy which could have been used productively is instead used to destroy.

As someone who is more spiritual than most I am able to perceive these forces on a cosmic level especially when it comes to those of my own race, whereas those who find themselves at the mercy of their baser urges without having been properly grounded in the realm of sanity often have little care to resist these urges or even question them. Someone who has fallen to this level is difficult to reason with and it just so happens that much of the black race is currently operating at the lower octaves of our planets.

In summary, the black race is more elementally vulnerable than most to depravity and when we fall we tend to fall hard. This phenomenon has been exacerbated by the pushing of xianity and pisslam onto us, both of which have provided not just excuses but reasons for bad behavior to be continued. The left's efforts to grant leeway to the worst among us has also made things more difficult but even Stevie Wonder could see that those people are also insane. In addition, it's not that the black race is inclined to be violent or mentally ill, I think a more accurate explanation would be that the majority of us have less defenses in place to say no to corruption when it knocks at our door.

hi, im an asian man (vietnamese american) your information is really great, i was wondering how do you know so much about your race? i would like to have that type of knowledge about mine as well, I've read the race and behavior book that was recommenced in the yahoo groups but that's as far as im able to figure out. can you point me in the right direction, thank you in advance

Hail Satan
Post Reply