JoS situation

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

http:www.blacksforsatan.org - BLACKS FOR SATAN WEBSITE

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey
BlackStorm666

JoS situation

Postby BlackStorm666 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:31 am

I would like everyone's opinion on the latest JoS events, what you think about this ? what do you think will happen next ?
I would especially want to see HP's Shannon opinion on this

HPS Shannon

Re: JoS situation

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:25 pm

BlackStorm666 wrote:I would like everyone's opinion on the latest JoS events, what you think about this ? what do you think will happen next ?

I dont know what you mean? Are you referring to the clergy situation. If so, that has already been discussed.

Blackdragon666

Postby Blackdragon666 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:56 pm

BlackStorm666 wrote:I would like everyone's opinion on the latest JoS events, what you think about this ? what do you think will happen next ?

Strange how this is the first thing that you post. What are you trying to imply? :?:

What will happen is exactly what's happening; serious people advancing and infiltrators getting weeded out progressively. Just what usually happens. I don't think it's such a big deal we lost a narcissist who can't do anything for Satan and someone who's possibly a jew.

More RTRs, advancing and following instructions is what's next.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

Lordbaphamet666

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:04 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:

Strange how this is the first thing that you post. What are you trying to imply? :?:

What will happen is exactly what's happening; serious people advancing and infiltrators getting weeded out progressively. Just what usually happens. I don't think it's such a big deal we lost a narcissist who can't do anything for Satan and someone who's possibly a jew.

More RTRs, advancing and following instructions is what's next.

Who was the narcissist ?

BlackStorm666

Postby BlackStorm666 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:06 am

HPS Shannon wrote:I dont know what you mean? Are you referring to the clergy situation. If so, that has already been discussed.

[/quote]
Blackdragon666 wrote:
BlackStorm666 wrote:Strange how this is the first thing that you post. What are you trying to imply? :?:

my other posts were deleted, thanks am gone