Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Uranus

So, I have experienced several health issues in the last years, that I overcome, but I see they are mostly related to nerves and nervous system, ad they come as sudden problems.
I have an influence from Uranus in my natal Chart, pertaining health, and problems arose according to planetary transits.
So I assume I have a rather negative Uranus, and I am just wondering how can I sublimate or better its energies.
I do remember some planetary mantras (similar to planetary squares) were posted in the past for external planets like Uranus, but I cannot find them.ù
Is there anyone who tried to work with Uranus this way ?
Just looking to fix this to avoid future annoying problems, or reduce their outcome.

Instead of working with the direct energies of Uranus, it would be more advisable to do some work with Munka to remove the negative karma associated with your natal Uranus and the karma of suffering from the disease and then do some runic work to improve your health.

Even if you could use Uranus' energy safely (you can't because it's energy is naturally too unpredictable) , it would still be better to use solar energy for healing because it's much more potent for healing purposes than other planetary energies, especially planetary energies like Uranus' who do not really have healing qualities.

Another planet you could consider working with is Mercury. It rules the nervous system and it's energy does have healing qualities. It's not as good as the Sun for general use but for certain neurological conditions, especially for the ones that are related to communication and/or organization like dyslexia, autisim, ADHD,etc, the energy of Mercury may be even better than the solar energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back