Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Attitude/priorities/Loyalties...what it all means to me.

ZaZaz

New member
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
51
Location
Now? Purgatorium. Context two: in a room, typing.
My first loyalty as one with my loyalty to self and personal evolution is to The progenitor, my father, the Daemonic world. Secondly to that of him that is in men and women seeking and in resonance and evolution by directly proxy of the first.

Thirdly to the beautiful things inspired from this directly and by proxy through that which is of the first, Astro-genetically in man.

Finally to all that which is rightfully his and ours by his word, and unto wisdom and good taste as one in individuality, in and not of the world, and the legal Psyco-spiritualistic, scientific protection there of, and likewise unknown to men, esoteric means: things, people, evolutionary processes, and esoteric essences.
 
Can somebody just ban this guy already, his picture is Inanna’s sigil inside a fucking star of david.
 
Aquarius said:
Can somebody just ban this guy already, his picture is Inanna’s sigil inside a fucking star of david.

That's an 8 sided star not a Star of David?

Did he have a star of david before?
 
I'm. 99.9999 sure zazaz is an infiltrator that needs to be banned however this is a decision that the moderators will have to make

Zaza is a biblical name and is a common jewish name as well. I know this because I studied cinema.(these people are so disgusting they literally have a movie called sweet mud and in the opening scene a farmer rapes a farm animal while an 8 year old is watching. This is the kind if insanity we are up agains people)


When I confronted this individual about the origin of his name and the fact that he was giving horrendous advice about succubus/incubus relationship he used the usual "Im A NoRdic nO NeED tO Be AfRAid" routine.

He was telling people that incubus/succubus have an unpredictable tantrum and even if u accidentally offend them they will start hovering around u and start criticizing your every thougt. Now who does that sound like?

This is either a very deluded individual or a sloppy infiltrator. Seriously you have 1 job and u suck even at that. No wonder why you and your entire race is failing as a species. The more you come for our home they more you give us fuels for RTR. Keep that in mind "zaza"
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Can somebody just ban this guy already, his picture is Inanna’s sigil inside a fucking star of david.

That's an 8 sided star not a Star of David?

Did he have a star of david before?
Oh shit that’s true, I didn’t see it properly. My bad.
 
Aquarius said:
Can somebody just ban this guy already, his picture is Inanna’s sigil inside a fucking star of david.
Bruh... That's literally the Star of Inanna another one of her symbols. One of Inanna's symbols, inside of another one of her symbols. What is wrong with that?

What do you think the Merkaba or the Star of Astarte is? From an angle, it is this shape. Look at the first picture on this page, this is the same picture that this guy used. https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Star_of_Astaroth.html
 
The "I am Nordic" is the most common line of jews in these years. The jews are caught in their own meme that they developed in WW2, and so they play this meme here.

Between sloppy infiltrator and deluded, time will show.

Just don't think that we aren't aware of the situation. We definitely are.

MoonlessNight666 said:
I'm. 99.9999 sure zazaz is an infiltrator that needs to be banned however this is a decision that the moderators will have to make

Zaza is a biblical name and is a common jewish name as well. I know this because I studied cinema.(these people are so disgusting they literally have a movie called sweet mud and in the opening scene a farmer rapes a farm animal while an 8 year old is watching. This is the kind if insanity we are up agains people)


When I confronted this individual about the origin of his name and the fact that he was giving horrendous advice about succubus/incubus relationship he used the usual "Im A NoRdic nO NeED tO Be AfRAid" routine.

He was telling people that incubus/succubus have an unpredictable tantrum and even if u accidentally offend them they will start hovering around u and start criticizing your every thougt. Now who does that sound like?

This is either a very deluded individual or a sloppy infiltrator. Seriously you have 1 job and u suck even at that. No wonder why you and your entire race is failing as a species. The more you come for our home they more you give us fuels for RTR. Keep that in mind "zaza"
 
This Zazaz guy, for me personally, has an extremely ugly energy in the messages he writes. I would have commented on this earlier but, to be honest, I couldnt even bring myself to read through what he wrote beyond the first couple sentences. I just thought maybe it's a personal incompatibility, so I ignored him, but apparently he gave harmful advice somewhere.
 
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Can somebody just ban this guy already, his picture is Inanna’s sigil inside a fucking star of david.
Bruh... That's literally the Star of Inanna another one of her symbols. One of Inanna's symbols, inside of another one of her symbols. What is wrong with that?

What do you think the Merkaba or the Star of Astarte is? From an angle, it is this shape. Look at the first picture on this page, this is the same picture that this guy used. https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Star_of_Astaroth.html
Yeah, I’ve mistaken it.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The "I am Nordic" is the most common line of jews in these years. The jews are caught in their own meme that they developed in WW2, and so they play this meme here.

Between sloppy infiltrator and deluded, time will show.

Just don't think that we aren't aware of the situation. We definitely are.

MoonlessNight666 said:
I'm. 99.9999 sure zazaz is an infiltrator that needs to be banned however this is a decision that the moderators will have to make

Zaza is a biblical name and is a common jewish name as well. I know this because I studied cinema.(these people are so disgusting they literally have a movie called sweet mud and in the opening scene a farmer rapes a farm animal while an 8 year old is watching. This is the kind if insanity we are up agains people)


When I confronted this individual about the origin of his name and the fact that he was giving horrendous advice about succubus/incubus relationship he used the usual "Im A NoRdic nO NeED tO Be AfRAid" routine.

He was telling people that incubus/succubus have an unpredictable tantrum and even if u accidentally offend them they will start hovering around u and start criticizing your every thought. Now who does that sound like?

This is either a very deluded individual or a sloppy infiltrator. Seriously you have 1 job and u suck even at that. No wonder why you and your entire race is failing as a species. The more you come for our home they more you give us fuels for RTR. Keep that in mind "zaza"

I was relating a story I heard from an occult friend, I am not deluded. Please change my screen name, it could be eldrich tree for all of me. I have not read the entire Xian bible and really just made it up. Freak coincidence. I do have blond hair and blue eyes, want me to lie and say I don't? I love that goddess so used he image in my Avatar.

Why would you persecute a Satanist. I am not Jewish, nor PC, HERE: hewhay! hwhy!

Hail FATHER! Hail Lucifer the God who gives no other his rights! Hail Father of dragons! Hail progenitor and astral God of my blood! Glory To my most Ancient and evolved Emperor of the Divine race!

Once again f%^K Zaza! its random made up don't know how to change it. Trying to be supportive!
 
Yikes the OP's post is full of fluff and is too try hard. If you wanted to blend in and go unnoticed you should have just spoke common tongue like the rest of us. Also if you have to make claims about your loyalties than you actually place suspicion on them instead. Here's hoping pointing out the obvious will at least let me get one post accepted.
 
Azoun said:
Yikes the OP's post is full of fluff and is too try hard. If you wanted to blend in and go unnoticed you should have just spoke common tongue like the rest of us. Also if you have to make claims about your loyalties than you actually place suspicion on them instead. Here's hoping pointing out the obvious will at least let me get one post accepted.
Its called an ''text rant'' outburst of annoyance, at too much silliness, and on a bad day.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The "I am Nordic" is the most common line of jews in these years. The jews are caught in their own meme that they developed in WW2, and so they play this meme here.

Between sloppy infiltrator and deluded, time will show.

Just don't think that we aren't aware of the situation. We definitely are.

MoonlessNight666 said:
I'm. 99.9999 sure zazaz is an infiltrator that needs to be banned however this is a decision that the moderators will have to make

Zaza is a biblical name and is a common jewish name as well. I know this because I studied cinema.(these people are so disgusting they literally have a movie called sweet mud and in the opening scene a farmer rapes a farm animal while an 8 year old is watching. This is the kind if insanity we are up agains people)


When I confronted this individual about the origin of his name and the fact that he was giving horrendous advice about succubus/incubus relationship he used the usual "Im A NoRdic nO NeED tO Be AfRAid" routine.

He was telling people that incubus/succubus have an unpredictable tantrum and even if u accidentally offend them they will start hovering around u and start criticizing your every thougt. Now who does that sound like?

This is either a very deluded individual or a sloppy infiltrator. Seriously you have 1 job and u suck even at that. No wonder why you and your entire race is failing as a species. The more you come for our home they more you give us fuels for RTR. Keep that in mind "zaza"
Infiltrator and deluded? Nether one, a public declaration of loyalty to Satan, who I view as my Ancestral genetic Father ect, ect... its a fact by any of his names/titles... also in other ways IE spiritually. I am proud of this. I have no other motivation here. As for my words it depends on the way you choose to take it but much of theses things are nothing you have not stated yourself in another way. I repeat the name is incidental, made from English the letter a to z and in a variation, just off the top of my mind. See how easy it is to misunderstand each other online?
 
Shael said:

Shael, since we're talking about vibes, IMO you give off a very sanguine vibe. You're one of the chiller, more easy going people here and ready to help others. :cool:
 
ZaZaz said:
Infiltrator and deluded? Nether one, a public declaration of loyalty to Satan, who I view as my Ancestral genetic Father ect, ect... its a fact by any of his names/titles... also in other ways IE spiritually. I am proud of this. I have no other motivation here. As for my words it depends on the way you choose to take it but much of theses things are nothing you have not stated yourself in another way. I repeat the name is incidental, made from English the letter a to z and in a variation, just off the top of my mind. See how easy it is to misunderstand each other online?

Then it would serve you well to do the Final RTR and stick to it.

There are more SS than are members on the forums, and it is rare that someone has to openly declare "I am of Satan and will participate in Spiritual warfare and such". Usually there are questions, doubts, and enemy attacks you'll experience and so forth. Your lack of all of those is curious. Though I haven't looked through your posts, only this one.

Either way, if you are a SS and dedicated by blood to Satan I see no issue other than your noobishness (do the Final RTR, Yoga, and 40 day or 6 month program). But if you are not. You will not fool anyone here.
 
94n said:
Shael said:

Shael, since we're talking about vibes, IMO you give off a very sanguine vibe. You're one of the chiller, more easy going people here and ready to help others. :cool:
Thank you. I think you have a nice vibe too. :)

Though to be fair, you should know that I've had my share of conflict on here. I'm not just always nice and calm, though I try to be.
 
Poweredbythesun said:
ZaZaz said:
Your lack of all of those is curious. Though I haven't looked through your posts, only this one.

I have reasons to say certain things, and others are simple statements of pleasure, all energy subtly effects everything else concerned.

Think of it as a creative Hail Satan.

Speaking of vibes and bad thoughts:

Your not always speaking to a God with every word you say. (Though the subconsciously hear it, even when your in the shower''). You cant help that. Nor would I.

You would go insane conning your every thought. In the end emotions are elements of life and tools, if they offend I just look at them and stair like one dose at someone who came to work and forgot there pants.

I just stair at thoughts that are anti-me, or take there power if I can.

If I cant:

''Metaphorically'' think of a sentient snake '' consciousness, the mind'' sunning himself on a rock at night. There is a flying thing ''unwelcome mental intrusion or processes think'' He has learned ''the fly'' is just beyond reach and that snapping drains his energy, as it excites the stupid thing ''the thought fly'' and it will just circle and come back.

Many of theses thoughts also come from conditioning, confusion and the telepathic nightmares and confusion of others, once aligned with wisdom, foolishness attacks or is mindless drawn to it, like a moth to flame ''Ideally''. Some insects will sting if they can. I know it.

I wont become a raving paranoid wreak or be destroyed by whispering words in my sleep, for my mind whispers also to itself and answers theses voice back in its own way, its learned to play.

The average person has many voices in there subconscious if one turns and looks. So do extraordinary people. There is a book by an ex member Order/head of the Temple of Set the speaks of this rather well. I was and was not surprised this guy knows things but his personalty is a bit off. "Vibes'' *Looks around impressively*

His Ideas give mixed feelings, but he in essence knows things, certain things ring true but its mixed. I believe Satanic knowledge is confirmed in the Blood/instincts in a manner of speaking. You cant be snowed by anyone for long. Essence will out. You know these things before you learn them and the learning is a conformation.
 
Ramier108666 said:
Well I still feel he's an infiltrator. His rants are all over the place. At least make some sense, no conundrum of your mind's ideology. I haven't read anything thats practical. It's way too.... forced.

Indeed. But this could be a product of being new. Especially if OP had no affiliation with religion, let alone the occult beforehand.

As for you OP, probably the best thing you could do if you're really a SS is to contribute and do the Final RTR.


And if you're new: Start out with the 40 day or 6 month guides. Do Kundalini Yoga + Hatha Yoga daily. The Final RTR (obviously). Void meditation. And stay the absolute fuck away from any New Age people, things, sites, and practices. Double that for cults and religions.

Don't make the same mistake I made when I was new and seek out New Agers or learn corrupted practices like Western Reiki.
 
Ramier108666 said:
Well I still feel he's an infiltrator. His rants are all over the place. At least make some sense, no conundrum of your mind's ideology. I haven't read anything thats practical. It's way too.... forced.
He obviously is one, 100%. Just ignore him until he eventually goes crazy and is banned.
 
Shael said:
Ramier108666 said:
Well I still feel he's an infiltrator. His rants are all over the place. At least make some sense, no conundrum of your mind's ideology. I haven't read anything thats practical. It's way too.... forced.
He obviously is one, 100%. Just ignore him until he eventually goes crazy and is banned.


No problem Shael. Thanks.
 
Poweredbythesun said:
Ramier108666 said:
Well I still feel he's an infiltrator. His rants are all over the place. At least make some sense, no conundrum of your mind's ideology. I haven't read anything thats practical. It's way too.... forced.

Indeed. But this could be a product of being new. Especially if OP had no affiliation with religion, let alone the occult beforehand.

As for you OP, probably the best thing you could do if you're really a SS is to contribute and do the Final RTR.


And if you're new: Start out with the 40 day or 6 month guides. Do Kundalini Yoga + Hatha Yoga daily. The Final RTR (obviously). Void meditation. And stay the absolute fuck away from any New Age people, things, sites, and practices. Double that for cults and religions.

Don't make the same mistake I made when I was new and seek out New Agers or learn corrupted practices like Western Reiki.
I am...as I intend to give spiritual aid/how could I not in alignment? Yes Training is vital, so is self-interaction.
Hail Satan, Hail Father!
 
Poweredbythesun said:
Ramier108666 said:
Well I still feel he's an infiltrator. His rants are all over the place. At least make some sense, no conundrum of your mind's ideology. I haven't read anything thats practical. It's way too.... forced.

Indeed. But this could be a product of being new. Especially if OP had no affiliation with religion, let alone the occult beforehand.

As for you OP, probably the best thing you could do if you're really a SS is to contribute and do the Final RTR.


And if you're new: Start out with the 40 day or 6 month guides. Do Kundalini Yoga + Hatha Yoga daily. The Final RTR (obviously). Void meditation. And stay the absolute fuck away from any New Age people, things, sites, and practices. Double that for cults and religions.

Don't make the same mistake I made when I was new and seek out New Agers or learn corrupted practices like Western Reiki.

He talks too much for my liking. I can visualize this individual waving his hands like a Jew as he speaks.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top