Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3294: Black magick recommendation to get my non-white neighbors evicted/deported?

AskSatanOperator

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Messages
4,811
Location
[email protected]
I'm sorry, I fucking hate it when non-white mongrels from mongrel degenerate countries come in OUR country and steal OUR wealth instead of staying and fighting for their country. Imagine my disgust when I found out a Chinese family just became my neighbors, in a predominantly white town, and an Arab subhuman moved across my house, I am raging mad and don't have the fucking money, and plus....I think they're communists since Asia is nothhing but a communist shithole that contributed nothing positive to the world. I obviously can't "throw fists" as that would be illegal/violent, so I wanna throw fists in the spirit realm to spread as much CHAOS and DESTRUCTION against them to force them to move if the immigration services won't do their job and deport their asses to their worthless country! I do give them ultra-dirty looks and ignore them whenver they try to talk to me and I told me familiars strictly NO interacting with them EVER. Fuck 'em.

Thanks, Hail Satan - Father of the Greatest Race Ever!
 
You are retarted and have reached zero advancement mentally or spiritually.

By the way, if you think it’s “cool” or ethical to talk shit towards Satan’s creations or children here you are sadly mistaken.

With a mindset like that it’s easy to see who is the subhuman here.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
You are retarted and have reached zero advancement mentally or spiritually.

By the way, if you think it’s “cool” or ethical to talk shit towards Satan’s creations or children here you are sadly mistaken.

With a mindset like that it’s easy to see who is the subhuman here.

Non-whites flooding White countries are agitating Whites, as it is natural for people to want to be with their own, and have their own people benefit from the work their ancestors put in to build their country and civilization. And on a spiritual level, multiculturalism destroys civilizations.

While the OP could have worded his post differently, this is just what happens from multiculturalism - people become enraged. The basic survival instinct kicks in and manifests in any way possible.

To the OP: You can definitely use magick to get them to move away. Fehu rune can help here, maybe Othal too.
 
AskSatanOperator said:
I'm sorry, I fucking hate it when non-white mongrels from mongrel degenerate countries come in OUR country and steal OUR wealth instead of staying and fighting for their country. Imagine my disgust when I found out a Chinese family just became my neighbors, in a predominantly white town, and an Arab subhuman moved across my house, I am raging mad and don't have the fucking money, and plus....I think they're communists since Asia is nothhing but a communist shithole that contributed nothing positive to the world. I obviously can't "throw fists" as that would be illegal/violent, so I wanna throw fists in the spirit realm to spread as much CHAOS and DESTRUCTION against them to force them to move if the immigration services won't do their job and deport their asses to their worthless country! I do give them ultra-dirty looks and ignore them whenver they try to talk to me and I told me familiars strictly NO interacting with them EVER. Fuck 'em.

Thanks, Hail Satan - Father of the Greatest Race Ever!
It's not just because their nation isn't humiliated by the little tooth that they're useless to humanity.
Each race does what it can, and fighting for your place is difficult in a dictatorship.

Just read the satanic magic page on joys, and you'll know what to do.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
You are retarted and have reached zero advancement mentally or spiritually.

By the way, if you think it’s “cool” or ethical to talk shit towards Satan’s creations or children here you are sadly mistaken.

With a mindset like that it’s easy to see who is the subhuman here.
You would love it if Whites flooded Turkey, I can't say the same about Turks in Italy, I detest them and would kick all of their brown assess back to Turkey, and blacks, and asians. This is not insulting "Satan's creations", this is insulting non white degenerates who make our White countries shit.

I heard that in Turkey some people are open to smashing your face just because you stared at them, yes, I don't want these kind of people in White countries, hopefully you understand that and don't whine about being racists, because probably this is something you haven't experienced in your brown country.
 
AskSatanOperator said:
Thanks, Hail Satan - Father of the Greatest Race Ever!

Father of humans and that also incluedes Chinese, Whites, Blacks, and all the human sub-races.

If they don't bother you physically, I wouldn't dedicate much energy to this.

It have happened many times, that whites migrated because there were war in their country.

There were also communist White countries, so is that the fault of the Whites? Or were every White was degenerated in these times? Or were these White countries worthless also, right?

Migrating to countries that isn't the same race as you is bad, and nobody should do that, but nobody would do that if Jews were never existed in the first place.
 
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
You are retarted and have reached zero advancement mentally or spiritually.

By the way, if you think it’s “cool” or ethical to talk shit towards Satan’s creations or children here you are sadly mistaken.

With a mindset like that it’s easy to see who is the subhuman here.
You would love it if Whites flooded Turkey, I can't say the same about Turks in Italy, I detest them and would kick all of their brown assess back to Turkey, and blacks, and asians. This is not insulting "Satan's creations", this is insulting non white degenerates who make our White countries shit.

I heard that in Turkey some people are open to smashing your face just because you stared at them, yes, I don't want these kind of people in White countries, hopefully you understand that and don't whine about being racists, because probably this is something you haven't experienced in your brown country.
Degenerates are just degenerates and they’re everywhere. Whites can be the shittiest degenerates.

My country is not “brown” either.

OP didn’t mention experiencing degenerates or gang members. Just his asian or other races being his neighbours. He’s the one assaulting them and looking at them badly and trying to be violent. I would say based on the context given the only degenerate is OP.

We do have immigrants blacks and asians that come to our country. They are different and misplaced not everyone is comfortable having to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean they are criminals first and foremost. Most are really good and simple people, actually. They just want to work or have education.

Hate is not a given towards different races or immigrants. This is a toxic culture and just an over reaction to the shit jews are pushing.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
You are retarted and have reached zero advancement mentally or spiritually.

By the way, if you think it’s “cool” or ethical to talk shit towards Satan’s creations or children here you are sadly mistaken.

With a mindset like that it’s easy to see who is the subhuman here.
You would love it if Whites flooded Turkey, I can't say the same about Turks in Italy, I detest them and would kick all of their brown assess back to Turkey, and blacks, and asians. This is not insulting "Satan's creations", this is insulting non white degenerates who make our White countries shit.

I heard that in Turkey some people are open to smashing your face just because you stared at them, yes, I don't want these kind of people in White countries, hopefully you understand that and don't whine about being racists, because probably this is something you haven't experienced in your brown country.
Degenerates are just degenerates and they’re everywhere. Whites can be the shittiest degenerates.

My country is not “brown” either.

OP didn’t mention experiencing degenerates or gang members. Just his asian or other races being his neighbours. He’s the one assaulting them and looking at them badly and trying to be violent. I would say based on the context given the only degenerate is OP.

We do have immigrants blacks and asians that come to our country. They are different and misplaced not everyone is comfortable having to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean they are criminals first and foremost. Most are really good and simple people, actually. They just want to work or have education.

Hate is not a given towards different races or immigrants. This is a toxic culture and just an over reaction to the shit jews are pushing.
Again, you are not White nor European, you don't understand how mass migration is such a problem here. It's Whites that are being replaced in their own home countries, it's blacks that have started being over represented in countries that should have nothing to do with them.

You don't understand this because you're a Turk, it's your people coming to our White countries, not the other way around.

It's not the OP that is a degenerate, it's that you are a boy who still doesn't understand that hate is valid when people who are not your people are flooding in your country and making it unsafe for your women. Since this is not happening to you, you should avoid having an opinion if all you do is whine about the "racist and degenerate" OP who is tired and angry about non whites flooding his White country.
 
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
You would love it if Whites flooded Turkey, I can't say the same about Turks in Italy, I detest them and would kick all of their brown assess back to Turkey, and blacks, and asians. This is not insulting "Satan's creations", this is insulting non white degenerates who make our White countries shit.

I heard that in Turkey some people are open to smashing your face just because you stared at them, yes, I don't want these kind of people in White countries, hopefully you understand that and don't whine about being racists, because probably this is something you haven't experienced in your brown country.
Degenerates are just degenerates and they’re everywhere. Whites can be the shittiest degenerates.

My country is not “brown” either.

OP didn’t mention experiencing degenerates or gang members. Just his asian or other races being his neighbours. He’s the one assaulting them and looking at them badly and trying to be violent. I would say based on the context given the only degenerate is OP.

We do have immigrants blacks and asians that come to our country. They are different and misplaced not everyone is comfortable having to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean they are criminals first and foremost. Most are really good and simple people, actually. They just want to work or have education.

Hate is not a given towards different races or immigrants. This is a toxic culture and just an over reaction to the shit jews are pushing.
Again, you are not White nor European, you don't understand how mass migration is such a problem here. It's Whites that are being replaced in their own home countries, it's blacks that have started being over represented in countries that should have nothing to do with them.

You don't understand this because you're a Turk, it's your people coming to our White countries, not the other way around.

It's not the OP that is a degenerate, it's that you are a boy who still doesn't understand that hate is valid when people who are not your people are flooding in your country and making it unsafe for your women. Since this is not happening to you, you should avoid having an opinion if all you do is whine about the "racist and degenerate" OP who is tired and angry about non whites flooding his White country.
Once again, I am not a turk nor a “brown”.
You’re Italian btw. Your lineage are basically mafia gangster immigrants for Americans. You are not Norwegian, Aquarius.

Also, you obviously can’t say I am a “boy” when you’re a “zoomer” you might be younger than me but you always love to act high and mighty.

And no hate is not valid if it’s caused by jews not really non-whites. If hate is valid because of “muh feels”. Then black people can say their hate is valid because they were “enslaved”, no? Except we know better jews were at the center then as they are now.

So, no hate is not valid just because you “feel bad”.

Nowhere in the context did his neighbours made any women feel unsafe.
 
I'm also tired of seeing the "dust broom of israel" and protection of those perpetuating and commiting our white genocide.
How fast they're multiplying already.
I read somewhere that parts of US were balkanizing.
 
Your an asshole bro, I’m half white half Mexican I get insecure when a white guy thinks I’m an immigrant. I understand economically but not with pure hate in segregation, I believe you should respect them especially if they did nothing serious too you, we’re all in this together against the corruption.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER.

May he guide you brother to the ignorance of racial hate and learn how to respect all of satans creation mentally physically and spiritually.
- Peace bro
 
As justified as you may be, I feel that this is a losing battle for you. You may manage to have a few families get deported but the only way to have effects on a national scale is by doing the RTRs. In time, all will be rectified. People just need to be patient and do what they can. Covertly, you can also make sure people don't steal your wealth.

For example, you can become a business owner and avoid hiring people of other races. Don't make the attempt obvious though. No written/digital papers or testimonials from employees and social media should exist. Otherwise, you may have discrimination lawsuits coming against you. Instead, do it indirectly by hiring people you trust share your view and having these people manage the hiring process.

If business ownership is not an option for you (yet), then you can do something at employee level too. For example, when your company is hiring, you can recommend white candidates that suit the job description and responsibility. You don't have full control in this case, but you definitely have a modicum of influence depending on your grade and connections.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
We do have immigrants blacks and asians that come to our country. They are different and misplaced not everyone is comfortable having to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean they are criminals first and foremost. Most are really
Once again, I am not a turk nor a “brown”.
You’re Italian btw. Your lineage are basically mafia gangster immigrants for Americans. You are not Norwegian, Aquarius.

Also, you obviously can’t say I am a “boy” when you’re a “zoomer” you might be younger than me but you always love to act high and mighty.

And no hate is not valid if it’s caused by jews not really non-whites. If hate is valid because of “muh feels”. Then black people can say their hate is valid because they were “enslaved”, no? Except we know better jews were at the center then as they are now.

So, no hate is not valid just because you “feel bad”.

Nowhere in the context did his neighbours made any women feel unsafe.


I'm sorry, but here I'm intruding as well.
I'm Italian too and reading from you that we Italians are descended from American mafia gangsters infuriated me.

A branch of my family has been here (in Italy) for hundreds, maybe thousands of years, and has roots in the ancient European Celts. So nothing to do with what you wrote.

I am very attached to my land and seeing how it is slowly being dismantled fills me with horror. You cannot understand what it means because, as Aquarius has already told you, it is not your country that is being invaded.

Before you speak maybe you should do a little research on who we Italians really are.
 
ambiance666 said:
Your an asshole bro, I’m half white half Mexican I get insecure when a white guy thinks I’m an immigrant. I understand economically but not with pure hate in segregation, I believe you should respect them especially if they did nothing serious too you, we’re all in this together against the corruption.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER.

May he guide you brother to the ignorance of racial hate and learn how to respect all of satans creation mentally physically and spiritually.
- Peace bro
I have a funny feeling about all this, I think that if we're nice to all the races that enter our countries it's a problem.
Deporting someone from another race doesn't seem like a bad thing to me, because we're just following a natural law.
There will always be degenerates who won't leave the most advanced country, for the sake of improving their own racial territory.
No change would take place if we "breathed Satan's races", at least for me it takes guts and war.
 
SaqqaraNox said:
mercury_wisdom said:
We do have immigrants blacks and asians that come to our country. They are different and misplaced not everyone is comfortable having to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean they are criminals first and foremost. Most are really
Once again, I am not a turk nor a “brown”.
You’re Italian btw. Your lineage are basically mafia gangster immigrants for Americans. You are not Norwegian, Aquarius.

Also, you obviously can’t say I am a “boy” when you’re a “zoomer” you might be younger than me but you always love to act high and mighty.

And no hate is not valid if it’s caused by jews not really non-whites. If hate is valid because of “muh feels”. Then black people can say their hate is valid because they were “enslaved”, no? Except we know better jews were at the center then as they are now.

So, no hate is not valid just because you “feel bad”.

Nowhere in the context did his neighbours made any women feel unsafe.


I'm sorry, but here I'm intruding as well.
I'm Italian too and reading from you that we Italians are descended from American mafia gangsters infuriated me.

A branch of my family has been here (in Italy) for hundreds, maybe thousands of years, and has roots in the ancient European Celts. So nothing to do with what you wrote.

I am very attached to my land and seeing how it is slowly being dismantled fills me with horror. You cannot understand what it means because, as Aquarius has already told you, it is not your country that is being invaded.

Before you speak maybe you should do a little research on who we Italians really are.
You do understand I have nothing against Italians. I am just talking to Aquarius the same way he is to talking to me.

And also making a point that NO ONE and no race would like to be described the same way Aquarius or the OP describes them. If you’re Italian you wouldn’t want to be treated and described as a “sub-human” filth if you go to America or any other place.

You feel it? This infuriation and feeling so bad and angry and hurt. Is the same feeling anyone who read the OP’s and Aquarius’s words would feel.

We can’t really change our race or lineage if we wanted to or not. So do remember that ALL gentiles are welcome and LOVED and blessed by Satan.

They are his creation and his children and they serve a very important purpose in their existence. That’s an absolute fact and no amount of hate from you will change it. There are black Gods as well as ascended Asians and lord Beelzebul is the Patron God of the Asian race. Father Satan also gave his Serpent to all of the Gentile races.

So, NO they are not subhuman filth that deserve to be treated violently and berated for no other reason than being a neighbor.

If you’re so angry whites are getting displaced in their country blame the root cause! Which is jewish propaganda, politicians, power and leaders.

Be angry at jews because wishing to harm any black or asian person you see on the street means you are USELESS and utterly retarded. Because you’re making zero change. That’s what the jews in the end anyway. For gentiles to kill each other. They win in civil wars and civil unrest.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Degenerates are just degenerates and they’re everywhere. Whites can be the shittiest degenerates.

My country is not “brown” either.

OP didn’t mention experiencing degenerates or gang members. Just his asian or other races being his neighbours. He’s the one assaulting them and looking at them badly and trying to be violent. I would say based on the context given the only degenerate is OP.

We do have immigrants blacks and asians that come to our country. They are different and misplaced not everyone is comfortable having to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean they are criminals first and foremost. Most are really good and simple people, actually. They just want to work or have education.

Hate is not a given towards different races or immigrants. This is a toxic culture and just an over reaction to the shit jews are pushing.
Again, you are not White nor European, you don't understand how mass migration is such a problem here. It's Whites that are being replaced in their own home countries, it's blacks that have started being over represented in countries that should have nothing to do with them.

You don't understand this because you're a Turk, it's your people coming to our White countries, not the other way around.

It's not the OP that is a degenerate, it's that you are a boy who still doesn't understand that hate is valid when people who are not your people are flooding in your country and making it unsafe for your women. Since this is not happening to you, you should avoid having an opinion if all you do is whine about the "racist and degenerate" OP who is tired and angry about non whites flooding his White country.
Once again, I am not a turk nor a “brown”.
You’re Italian btw. Your lineage are basically mafia gangster immigrants for Americans. You are not Norwegian, Aquarius.

Also, you obviously can’t say I am a “boy” when you’re a “zoomer” you might be younger than me but you always love to act high and mighty.

And no hate is not valid if it’s caused by jews not really non-whites. If hate is valid because of “muh feels”. Then black people can say their hate is valid because they were “enslaved”, no? Except we know better jews were at the center then as they are now.

So, no hate is not valid just because you “feel bad”.

Nowhere in the context did his neighbours made any women feel unsafe.
I don't care about the mafia stereotype, and I don't care about not being Norwegian, I don't understand what your point is?


Your emotional response to someone who hates invaders who you called "degenerate", is what led me to call you a boy, I couldn't care less if by age I'm more or less little than you.

And who are you to even say what hate is valid? The way I see it, if we Whites were more hateful we would not have the third world immigrants problem, what's the problem with being hateful?

Again, you don't understand the problem and try to be the mighty social warrior of the situation. You are literally from the country that the invaders come from, perhaps that's what touches you?

Again, hate is valid, and you, a guy from Turkey is not gonna tell us Whites how we should feel about what is happening to our countries. You preach your love all races to your fellow turks who will smash your face for just staring at them, I will keep hating the non whites who come to our country because they're miles ahead to their third world countries.
 
I understand how you feel. It's practically a pollution of borderline hostile species' inching their way into our living space and work space. The west is a multicultural garbage bag right now. However, and I know your angry, try and avoid treating them as beneath human as they too come from the Gods. In my experience, the Asians tend to be less invasive and less pathetic. Africans and Middle easterners are absolutely toxic right now, for they bring in all sorts of degradation.
 
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
Again, you are not White nor European, you don't understand how mass migration is such a problem here. It's Whites that are being replaced in their own home countries, it's blacks that have started being over represented in countries that should have nothing to do with them.

You don't understand this because you're a Turk, it's your people coming to our White countries, not the other way around.

It's not the OP that is a degenerate, it's that you are a boy who still doesn't understand that hate is valid when people who are not your people are flooding in your country and making it unsafe for your women. Since this is not happening to you, you should avoid having an opinion if all you do is whine about the "racist and degenerate" OP who is tired and angry about non whites flooding his White country.
Once again, I am not a turk nor a “brown”.
You’re Italian btw. Your lineage are basically mafia gangster immigrants for Americans. You are not Norwegian, Aquarius.

Also, you obviously can’t say I am a “boy” when you’re a “zoomer” you might be younger than me but you always love to act high and mighty.

And no hate is not valid if it’s caused by jews not really non-whites. If hate is valid because of “muh feels”. Then black people can say their hate is valid because they were “enslaved”, no? Except we know better jews were at the center then as they are now.

So, no hate is not valid just because you “feel bad”.

Nowhere in the context did his neighbours made any women feel unsafe.
I don't care about the mafia stereotype, and I don't care about not being Norwegian, I don't understand what your point is?


Your emotional response to someone who hates invaders who you called "degenerate", is what led me to call you a boy, I couldn't care less if by age I'm more or less little than you.

And who are you to even say what hate is valid? The way I see it, if we Whites were more hateful we would not have the third world immigrants problem, what's the problem with being hateful?

Again, you don't understand the problem and try to be the mighty social warrior of the situation. You are literally from the country that the invaders come from, perhaps that's what touches you?

Again, hate is valid, and you, a guy from Turkey is not gonna tell us Whites how we should feel about what is happening to our countries. You preach your love all races to your fellow turks who will smash your face for just staring at them, I will keep hating the non whites who come to our country because they're miles ahead to their third world countries.
Lol I have no idea where you heard I was Turkish.

But sure sure do whatever you like let’s see how that solves the problem.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Degenerates are just degenerates and they’re everywhere. Whites can be the shittiest degenerates.

My country is not “brown” either.

OP didn’t mention experiencing degenerates or gang members. Just his asian or other races being his neighbours. He’s the one assaulting them and looking at them badly and trying to be violent. I would say based on the context given the only degenerate is OP.

We do have immigrants blacks and asians that come to our country. They are different and misplaced not everyone is comfortable having to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean they are criminals first and foremost. Most are really good and simple people, actually. They just want to work or have education.

Hate is not a given towards different races or immigrants. This is a toxic culture and just an over reaction to the shit jews are pushing.
Again, you are not White nor European, you don't understand how mass migration is such a problem here. It's Whites that are being replaced in their own home countries, it's blacks that have started being over represented in countries that should have nothing to do with them.

You don't understand this because you're a Turk, it's your people coming to our White countries, not the other way around.

It's not the OP that is a degenerate, it's that you are a boy who still doesn't understand that hate is valid when people who are not your people are flooding in your country and making it unsafe for your women. Since this is not happening to you, you should avoid having an opinion if all you do is whine about the "racist and degenerate" OP who is tired and angry about non whites flooding his White country.
Once again, I am not a turk nor a “brown”.
You’re Italian btw. Your lineage are basically mafia gangster immigrants for Americans. You are not Norwegian, Aquarius.

Also, you obviously can’t say I am a “boy” when you’re a “zoomer” you might be younger than me but you always love to act high and mighty.

And no hate is not valid if it’s caused by jews not really non-whites. If hate is valid because of “muh feels”. Then black people can say their hate is valid because they were “enslaved”, no? Except we know better jews were at the center then as they are now.

So, no hate is not valid just because you “feel bad”.

Nowhere in the context did his neighbours made any women feel unsafe.

Throwing insults back and forth is not the solution here. The solution is understanding this on a deeper level why the OP feels this way.

People naturally desire at the soul and racial level to live in homogenous societies. Yes, minorities have been in many nations throughout history and while this has been mostly accepted and not necessarily "wrong", the problem the OP is describing is how whites are being racially displaced and demographically destroyed in their own white nations.

This is alot different then just a small minority here and there. It's become to the extent white nations are completely under seige and becoming a fucking cesspool.

No, it's not okay to be living in your peaceful white neighborhood and you start having neighbors of other races start moving in and displacing you. This is not natural for human beings, let alone other animal species.

Humanity has went down a very dangerous and dark road with how deeply multiculturalism has been entrenched in many different nations and societies, the jew has worked endlessly to accelerate this.

The OP is basically just having his racial instincts kick in essentially.

Just a few centuries ago people wouldn't have been as understanding, and would have just pulled out the sword and slaughtered any invaders who came to their white nations. The racial soul understands and just acts through deep survival instincts.

No I don't think the extreme examples I state are in order or okay either, but this is unfortunately what can sometimes occur as people begin to feel threatened.

How many times I go out in public and I see white women out with fucking Jamal or Jungle Mandingo with their half breed kids just mindlessly going about life unaware they are shooting their ancestors and bloodline to smithereens.

Then you have the fucking men who are so lowly that do this in the first place, just act like they have did such a good deed in taking our women.

It's just fucking disgusting, and it infuriates me. It's destructive at its very core and is destroying everything beautiful about all the races and their differences.

Satan doesn't want multiculturalism in human societies. We stand for the exact opposite because multiculturalism only destroys ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED. Everything gets thrown in the blender and destroyed for no reason.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
And also making a point that NO ONE and no race would like to be described the same way Aquarius or the OP describes them. If you’re Italian you wouldn’t want to be treated and described as a “sub-human” filth if you go to America or any other place.

...

If you’re so angry whites are getting displaced in their country blame the root cause! Which is jewish propaganda, politicians, power and leaders.

If any White person goes to America, that's perfectly fine. North America is White. It's been White even before those Asian settlers came from Siberia through Alaska and created that weird mix that today is called ((((Native)))) American. In South America, Argentina is majority White, so they can go and settle there like some NS did after WW2. We shouldn't however go to Central America and other places that belong to mixed races such as those of many other Southern American countries.

Changing nations within your same race is allowed as our race is our nation. You're also not White, so you wouldn't understand.

As for displacement, you may blame the root cause but individual people that go along with enemy plans are also to blame. They are not free of responsibility from their retarded actions. If you commit a mistake, you are to pay the price for it. You will pay less than you would if fault was 100% yours, but you'll still pay for it. That's how justice works. The ones with the least blame are those foreign races that are born in that country with family who has been there for generations. They won't be there forever, as melting pot countries don't' work properly but they need to be temporarily tolerated.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Once again, I am not a turk nor a “brown”.
You’re Italian btw. Your lineage are basically mafia gangster immigrants for Americans. You are not Norwegian, Aquarius.

Also, you obviously can’t say I am a “boy” when you’re a “zoomer” you might be younger than me but you always love to act high and mighty.

And no hate is not valid if it’s caused by jews not really non-whites. If hate is valid because of “muh feels”. Then black people can say their hate is valid because they were “enslaved”, no? Except we know better jews were at the center then as they are now.

So, no hate is not valid just because you “feel bad”.

Nowhere in the context did his neighbours made any women feel unsafe.
I don't care about the mafia stereotype, and I don't care about not being Norwegian, I don't understand what your point is?


Your emotional response to someone who hates invaders who you called "degenerate", is what led me to call you a boy, I couldn't care less if by age I'm more or less little than you.

And who are you to even say what hate is valid? The way I see it, if we Whites were more hateful we would not have the third world immigrants problem, what's the problem with being hateful?

Again, you don't understand the problem and try to be the mighty social warrior of the situation. You are literally from the country that the invaders come from, perhaps that's what touches you?

Again, hate is valid, and you, a guy from Turkey is not gonna tell us Whites how we should feel about what is happening to our countries. You preach your love all races to your fellow turks who will smash your face for just staring at them, I will keep hating the non whites who come to our country because they're miles ahead to their third world countries.
Lol I have no idea where you heard I was Turkish.

But sure sure do whatever you like let’s see how that solves the problem.
Sorry, not Turkish, Arab, all points still stand.
 
That sounds like Christian BS. I left my church on account of that stuff. Honestly, I feel so blessed by Lord Enki, and I don't recall him asking for my ethnic pedigree.
 
aksiptrina said:
That sounds like Christian BS. I left my church on account of that stuff. Honestly, I feel so blessed by Lord Enki, and I don't recall him asking for my ethnic pedigree.
Race exists, it's important, and we highly value it here.
 
aksiptrina said:
That sounds like Christian BS. I left my church on account of that stuff. Honestly, I feel so blessed by Lord Enki, and I don't recall him asking for my ethnic pedigree.

All races are accepted by Satan (except jews of course). But race does matter, and everyone is better off by embracing their own heritage and living in their own cultures with everything being uniquely the creation of their own race. When multiculturism happens, everything gets destroyed. Our heritage, everything.
 
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Degenerates are just degenerates and they’re everywhere. Whites can be the shittiest degenerates.

My country is not “brown” either.

OP didn’t mention experiencing degenerates or gang members. Just his asian or other races being his neighbours. He’s the one assaulting them and looking at them badly and trying to be violent. I would say based on the context given the only degenerate is OP.

We do have immigrants blacks and asians that come to our country. They are different and misplaced not everyone is comfortable having to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean they are criminals first and foremost. Most are really good and simple people, actually. They just want to work or have education.

Hate is not a given towards different races or immigrants. This is a toxic culture and just an over reaction to the shit jews are pushing.
Again, you are not White nor European, you don't understand how mass migration is such a problem here. It's Whites that are being replaced in their own home countries, it's blacks that have started being over represented in countries that should have nothing to do with them.

You don't understand this because you're a Turk, it's your people coming to our White countries, not the other way around.

It's not the OP that is a degenerate, it's that you are a boy who still doesn't understand that hate is valid when people who are not your people are flooding in your country and making it unsafe for your women. Since this is not happening to you, you should avoid having an opinion if all you do is whine about the "racist and degenerate" OP who is tired and angry about non whites flooding his White country.
Once again, I am not a turk nor a “brown”.
You’re Italian btw. Your lineage are basically mafia gangster immigrants for Americans. You are not Norwegian, Aquarius.

Also, you obviously can’t say I am a “boy” when you’re a “zoomer” you might be younger than me but you always love to act high and mighty.

And no hate is not valid if it’s caused by jews not really non-whites. If hate is valid because of “muh feels”. Then black people can say their hate is valid because they were “enslaved”, no? Except we know better jews were at the center then as they are now.

So, no hate is not valid just because you “feel bad”.

Nowhere in the context did his neighbours made any women feel unsafe.


From their standpoint Mercury, they are correct in feeling that way. Yes the Jews are the problem, but blacks and other non white races can be troublesome. Whites do have the right to push back when their back was against the wall. Wouldn’t you do the same? At the base of our nature, that survival mindset kicks in and whoever disturbs such survival of our own existence from the basis of individual or collective, one must be willing to fight back. They will fight back ,and it should be encouraged to a point to rehabilitate and reform those who of their own race(speaking about whites here) to stand up. Because even I can see the stage at where it’s at.

Had a white guy keep apologizing to me, and I could not for the life of me understand why he was doing it, when 1) he had made no error that reserved such and countless apologies( once is enough). So after doing research, I came about the white guilt propaganda, and it infuriated me, that I told the guy to stop apologizing, or frankly I would ignore him outright. Sadly to say I don’t talk to him. It was heartbreaking to see it firsthand how low the white race has fallen in this n

So apologies, Mercury if it seems I’m breezing past what you say, but the OP is justified in his feelings. Later down the line as our nations and races finally separate, and some peaceful order is laid out, talks can occur again, but right now, the whites need their hatred and anger to all who are causing them to be obliterated from their rightful existence. Besides if we were in the same position and the roles were reversed for us non whites, wouldn’t we too be justified?
 
This is the Kalergi Plan.
Jews want "Eurasian-negroids similar in appereance to the ancient Egyptians" as this kalergi jew said.
The jew used his christian cattle for his wars against the 3rd Reich and it's allies and also in the middle east.
The destabilisation of the middle east was the goal to make the Kalergi plan happen.
Remember: Every African and Asian was named "Syrian refugee" in the kike MSM.
All of them threw they passports away and said "I am Syrian refugee !".
Where do you think they got this info from? The jew told this to them.
The jew also told them something like: "The european women are all beautiful sluts that want your cock and you also get rich when you come. No more burgers made out of flies. Food that you will otherwise only eat in heaven when you are dead."

And don't forget all the "rapefugees welcome" white people.
And the US and Nato soldiers who made this happen and all of the "thank you for your service" white people.
90% of them probably christians.
And now they get degeneracy nonstop and get titled transphob if they don't allow their child to be mutilated.
So what do they do?
"Pray more my fellow brothers and sisters, the lord jesus will come soon!"
I can already imagine the future, the jews will livestream: "Jesus the savior is here, he comes down from heaven with a parachute! Oh my God!
Wait, what is that?! He's landing right on the cross again, WHAT THE HELL!?"

Long answer short: You reap what you sow.

And they get their "information" from jewggl and jewtube and jewpedia.
"Come goyim, look at this anti semitic conspiracy theory.
You have read it all? Good goyim! Consider yourself educated."

"The CIA has edited Wikipedia articles since 2008"
- Larry Sanger, Wikipedia Co-founder
 
I get it, I honestly don't like a lot of people flooding into the area you live in. For me I just feel like other countries won't ever learn to manage their overpopulation issues, as long as their excess population can spill over to more open areas.

Lack of education, lack of driving skill and good sanitation that is annoying. On top, I hate when people are allowed to display such outward signs of their religion. I am specifically speaking about Christian and Muslims.

Not everything is about race. My local mayor is white and Christian, and I am convinced he is only in office because he is affiliated with a local mega church. They think they are 'persecuted' but they get to network using their religion, they are in the majority and they push their religion wherever they go. The local major is incompetent and its so annoying having the city slowly disintegrate. My husband spent several hours on the phone to get some major streets plowed. But sill many streets are nearly undriveable.
 
aksiptrina said:
That sounds like Christian BS. I left my church on account of that stuff. Honestly, I feel so blessed by Lord Enki, and I don't recall him asking for my ethnic pedigree.

I agree the OP is a bit harsh, but Christianity is supposed to be about love and tolerance. Christians ignore 99% of Jesus' teachings which are about loving everyone and turn the other cheek. Galatians 3:29 says that there is no race among Christians. That they don't follow them doesn't mean we have to be loving and tolerant like true Christians! These teachings are self-destructive, by the way. There's nothing good in them, that's why most Christian ignore them. They realize if they followed them they would be destroyed. Christians who are "intolerant" act like Satanists and not the opposite. Turning the other cheek and pathological altruism are Christian teachings. True Christianity is supposed to be a globalist, universalist religion. Nationalism and racialism aren't compatible with Christianity.
 
We definitely should all be living separate from each other and not piss on each other's foot.
Not only depending on race/sub-race but also ethnicity as well.

You can see why in this comment section here for example.
That's also why we need more sub-forums.
 
Invictvs said:
aksiptrina said:
That sounds like Christian BS. I left my church on account of that stuff. Honestly, I feel so blessed by Lord Enki, and I don't recall him asking for my ethnic pedigree.

I agree the OP is a bit harsh, but Christianity is supposed to be about love and tolerance. Christians ignore 99% of Jesus' teachings which are about loving everyone and turn the other cheek. Galatians 3:29 says that there is no race among Christians. That they don't follow them doesn't mean we have to be loving and tolerant like true Christians! These teachings are self-destructive, by the way. There's nothing good in them, that's why most Christian ignore them. They realize if they followed them they would be destroyed. Christians who are "intolerant" act like Satanists and not the opposite. Turning the other cheek and pathological altruism are Christian teachings. True Christianity is supposed to be a globalist, universalist religion. Nationalism and racialism aren't compatible with Christianity.

More like 50%. The other half is about sacrificing your enemies, including children, to Rabbi Joosus, sacrificing animals, ostracising Gentiles in every way possible; destroying women, sex, homosexuality, divine femininity, families, bonds of friendship, spirituality...
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top