Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there a reason to like Russia?

Aquarius

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
9,741
I am part russian, but I have nothing that draws me to Russia, I actually don't like it a lot. I can't see anything positive about it, so many people are degenerates, alcoholics, have a shit culture, their president is basically a dictator who won't let anybody else compete against him, orthodox xianity which is somehow even worse than common xianity, most famous building are some fucking churches. Many buildings are from the communist era which makes it even more disgusting. Even the tsars, figures that are somehow more respectable were orthodox xians. Only positive thing are the beautiful women, but that's like the only positive side I see lol.
Is there a reason to like Russia? I don't think so.
 
Remember, the people there are the victims of (((them))) so it isn't fair to blame the citizens for the state of their country. It's been like 150 years of the enemy hitting them as hard as possible in every way.
 
During communism the jews focused on one thing: Killing the gentiles and use the survivors as slaves, let them live in constant deep fear. Now that’s why people in slavic countries have bad attitudes, but can’t 100% blame them. Christianity isn’t really a big issue here, the real problem is the jews as they are a race. You pretty much can like Russia, knowing that it has yet a long way to go to find the right path.
Also in Slavic countries I see a lot less race mixing than western countries. I have been to a country where there was no ads promoting race-mixing and also no blacks at all in ads promoting famous brands (adidas, Nike). That because the percentage of white people is extremely high in these countries. But I see there are many jews around too, leftovers of the red empire
 
Aquarius said:
I am part russian, but I have nothing that draws me to Russia, I actually don't like it a lot. I can't see anything positive about it, so many people are degenerates, alcoholics, have a shit culture, their president is basically a dictator who won't let anybody else compete against him, orthodox xianity which is somehow even worse than common xianity, most famous building are some fucking churches. Many buildings are from the communist era which makes it even more disgusting. Even the tsars, figures that are somehow more respectable were orthodox xians. Only positive thing are the beautiful women, but that's like the only positive side I see lol.
Is there a reason to like Russia? I don't think so.
Unfortunately, the Russia of today is the charred victim of a century of Jewish communism and even more centuries of Xtianity, but before the Jewish bolsheviks took over Russia, the Russian Empire was relatively secular as far as governance went, and possibly Satanic figures such as Rasputin did hold some influence nationally. Compared to many places in Europe at the time, Russia was a relatively "free" nation like America; it was vast, laid claim to a well-developed culture when Xtianity was not involved, and serfs were freed from the Jew-inspired Feudalistic system in 1861. Structures such as the Winter Palace and composers such as Tchaikovsky are a few examples of the high culture of the late Imperial Russian era. At the very least, Russia has beautiful countryside, mountains, and a powerful history of Paganism through the nomadic Aryan peoples who passed through it up until the early Middle Ages.

Unintentionally or not, the presence of Russian military personnel and commanders in the Middle East thought this decade has prevented the enemy several times from realizing the Greater Israel and Third Temple plans through a catastrophic World War 3 originating in the region. Were it not for a Russian military presence there, the U.S Military, who's commanders have been firmly in the grasp of the Jews since WW1, would have reduced Syria, Lebannon, Egypt, Iran, and Iraq to ruble long ago and killed millions just for the sake of the kike agenda. Putin has been in office for far too long, and he is vehemently pro-Jewish, pro-Xtian, and pro-Communist despite being a Gentile. Once he is gone, Russia will hopefully find a better leader who can take it further away from the disgusting Communist and Xtian programming that rules the current Russian social environment.
 
Aquarius said:
I am part russian, but I have nothing that draws me to Russia, I actually don't like it a lot. I can't see anything positive about it, so many people are degenerates, alcoholics, have a shit culture, their president is basically a dictator who won't let anybody else compete against him, orthodox xianity which is somehow even worse than common xianity, most famous building are some fucking churches. Many buildings are from the communist era which makes it even more disgusting. Even the tsars, figures that are somehow more respectable were orthodox xians. Only positive thing are the beautiful women, but that's like the only positive side I see lol.
Is there a reason to like Russia? I don't think so.

The wimmen are beautiful because, most men got killed during ww2. And a good percentage of the remaining men die occasionally from drinking, on a dare or other simmilar stupid stuff. Only the best wimmen find a good men to procreate. Eugenics in full action ;). I once did see a video were a russian wimmen did say:
"In russia most wimmen are beautiful, they are like top models, well If you are a russian men, it is enouth to look slightly better then a monkey." :p
 
Scion of Atlantis said:
Aquarius said:
I am part russian, but I have nothing that draws me to Russia, I actually don't like it a lot. I can't see anything positive about it, so many people are degenerates, alcoholics, have a shit culture, their president is basically a dictator who won't let anybody else compete against him, orthodox xianity which is somehow even worse than common xianity, most famous building are some fucking churches. Many buildings are from the communist era which makes it even more disgusting. Even the tsars, figures that are somehow more respectable were orthodox xians. Only positive thing are the beautiful women, but that's like the only positive side I see lol.
Is there a reason to like Russia? I don't think so.
Unfortunately, the Russia of today is the charred victim of a century of Jewish communism and even more centuries of Xtianity, but before the Jewish bolsheviks took over Russia, the Russian Empire was relatively secular as far as governance went, and possibly Satanic figures such as Rasputin did hold some influence nationally. Compared to many places in Europe at the time, Russia was a relatively "free" nation like America; it was vast, laid claim to a well-developed culture when Xtianity was not involved, and serfs were freed from the Jew-inspired Feudalistic system in 1861. Structures such as the Winter Palace and composers such as Tchaikovsky are a few examples of the high culture of the late Imperial Russian era. At the very least, Russia has beautiful countryside, mountains, and a powerful history of Paganism through the nomadic Aryan peoples who passed through it up until the early Middle Ages.

Unintentionally or not, the presence of Russian military personnel and commanders in the Middle East thought this decade has prevented the enemy several times from realizing the Greater Israel and Third Temple plans through a catastrophic World War 3 originating in the region. Were it not for a Russian military presence there, the U.S Military, who's commanders have been firmly in the grasp of the Jews since WW1, would have reduced Syria, Lebannon, Egypt, Iran, and Iraq to ruble long ago and killed millions just for the sake of the kike agenda. Putin has been in office for far too long, and he is vehemently pro-Jewish, pro-Xtian, and pro-Communist despite being a Gentile. Once he is gone, Russia will hopefully find a better leader who can take it further away from the disgusting Communist and Xtian programming that rules the current Russian social environment.
Putin is a jew who's mother was a jew and for all we know he could be a rabbi in pissrael. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23&p=23&hilit=putin#p23
 
Fuchs said:
The wimmen are beautiful because, most men got killed during ww2 (...)
No really because of WW2. See:
Not sure about the Youtube videos, but if I recall correctly, they show how Stalin used to order NKVD (later KGB, now should be GRU) to kill people just because there was "not enough" executions some days. So he would just say "not enough, 2000 more" and these people will die. That was jewish paradise, where kikes could fulfill their life goal: kill the best of Gentiles, enslave the rest
 
Unfortunately, the Russia of today is the charred victim of a century of Jewish communism and even more centuries of Xtianity, but before the Jewish bolsheviks took over Russia, the Russian Empire was relatively secular as far as governance went, and possibly Satanic figures such as Rasputin did hold some influence nationally. Compared to many places in Europe at the time, Russia was a relatively "free" nation like America; it was vast, laid claim to a well-developed culture when Xtianity was not involved, and serfs were freed from the Jew-inspired Feudalistic system in 1861. Structures such as the Winter Palace and composers such as Tchaikovsky are a few examples of the high culture of the late Imperial Russian era. At the very least, Russia has beautiful countryside, mountains, and a powerful history of Paganism through the nomadic Aryan peoples who passed through it up until the early Middle Ages.

Unintentionally or not, the presence of Russian military personnel and commanders in the Middle East thought this decade has prevented the enemy several times from realizing the Greater Israel and Third Temple plans through a catastrophic World War 3 originating in the region. Were it not for a Russian military presence there, the U.S Military, who's commanders have been firmly in the grasp of the Jews since WW1, would have reduced Syria, Lebannon, Egypt, Iran, and Iraq to ruble long ago and killed millions just for the sake of the kike agenda. Putin has been in office for far too long, and he is vehemently pro-Jewish, pro-Xtian, and pro-Communist despite being a Gentile. Once he is gone, Russia will hopefully find a better leader who can take it further away from the disgusting Communist and Xtian programming that rules the current Russian social environment.[/quote]
Putin is jewish
 
Calm down guys, I made one minor mistake in research since Putin's Jewishness is not as obvious as say, Leon Trotsky's and I haven't spent much time analyzing the scum. everything else I said still applies.

@Ol Argedco Luciftas, sometimes I swear you just need to take a deep breath and relax.
 
Scion of Atlantis said:
Calm down guys, I made one minor mistake in research since Putin's Jewishness is not as obvious as say, Leon Trotsky's and I haven't spent much time analyzing the scum. everything else I said still applies.

@Ol Argedco Luciftas, sometimes I swear you just need to take a deep breath and relax.
I was completely calm and relaxed when I wrote that. I just made it big so people can see it easy, so they would know the truth. For anyone else who had that same idea. Because a lot of people skip over the little details, so if it's big and easy to see they won't skip it.
 
Ivan Drago in rocky. What he hits he destroys. Also his wife if she would fix her hair so she would be more evocative....still wow.
 
The Russian State ie, Putin or Communism, has nothing got to do with Russian People or Russian Culture, Russian Race and so forth.

Looking from Imperial Russia and before would make it historically better for you.
 
At least every white gentile male young old in Russia knows how to fight (boxing) they don't relay on police neither government , unlike Scandinavian + Germanic country's + British isles they get humiliated in street and filmed they are falling as an easy victims.
 
Pirate11 said:
Fuchs said:
The wimmen are beautiful because, most men got killed during ww2 (...)
No really because of WW2. See:
Not sure about the Youtube videos, but if I recall correctly, they show how Stalin used to order NKVD (later KGB, now should be GRU) to kill people just because there was "not enough" executions some days. So he would just say "not enough, 2000 more" and these people will die. That was jewish paradise, where kikes could fulfill their life goal: kill the best of Gentiles, enslave the rest

Thanks for reminding.
 
Scion of Atlantis said:
Calm down guys, I made one minor mistake in research since Putin's Jewishness is not as obvious as say, Leon Trotsky's and I haven't spent much time analyzing the scum. everything else I said still applies.

@Ol Argedco Luciftas, sometimes I swear you just need to take a deep breath and relax.
Don't worry Brother, none was mad at you in any way. We just pointed it out.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Russian State ie, Putin or Communism, has nothing got to do with Russian People or Russian Culture, Russian Race and so forth.

Looking from Imperial Russia and before would make it historically better for you.
Thanks a lot Brother.
 
lealok said:
I was born in Latin America, some friends and I believe that these days Russia is a place where feminism and the LGBT movement have not proliferated and you are not facing racial problems. is that true? If so, you can recognize this as something positive.

The children in my country are growing up in an environment that encourages male feminization, gay relationships, transsexualism, interracial relationships. Here the care in raising children has to be much greater if you do not want to have a child adept at cultural marxism.

Russia has a death penalty for spreading anti-semitism,
aside from that, imprisson gay people for no reason....

beeing gay, is nothing rong. It just shouldn´t be forced into childrens heads.
 
lealok said:
I was born in Latin America, some friends and I believe that these days Russia is a place where feminism and the LGBT movement have not proliferated and you are not facing racial problems. is that true? If so, you can recognize this as something positive.

The children in my country are growing up in an environment that encourages male feminization, gay relationships, transsexualism, interracial relationships. Here the care in raising children has to be much greater if you do not want to have a child adept at cultural marxism.
I have not been raised in Russia but in Italy.
 
lealok said:
Fuchs said:
aside from that, imprisson gay people for no reason....

beeing gay, is nothing wrong. It just shouldn´t be forced into childrens heads.

Yes.

but my gut feeling tells me they are trying to force gay and transgender propaganda as a means of undermining birth rates and masculinity.
They can’t be doing that, there’s literally laws against being homosexual. Russia is not the place for thatz
 
lealok said:
but my gut feeling tells me they are trying to force gay and transgender propaganda as a means of undermining birth rates and masculinity.
They are just playing both sides, as always.

Promoting their warped faggot ideals of jewish LGBTQ+ on one side to try and corrupt people of the third sex, and then promoting deadly anti-gay ideals on the other side.
The plan is to instill so much toxicity and corruption that people would rather be enslaved under total control than to be subjected to their toxic warping of "freedom".
 
sonnenkraft said:
At least every white gentile male young old in Russia knows how to fight (boxing) they don't relay on police neither government , unlike Scandinavian + Germanic country's + British isles they get humiliated in street and filmed they are falling as an easy victims.

Unlikely. I've known some Russian guys and they don't know anything about boxing. I don't know if it's taught in school (self-defence should definitely be taught to everyone) but most of what is taught is school nowadays is almost always forgotten either because it's not relevant (=useless) or because people fail to recognise the value in it, depending from case to case.
 
sonnenkraft said:
At least every white gentile male young old in Russia knows how to fight (boxing) they don't relay on police neither government , unlike Scandinavian + Germanic country's + British isles they get humiliated in street and filmed they are falling as an easy victims.

Unlikely. I've known some Russian guys and they don't know anything about boxing. I don't know if it's taught in school (self-defence should definitely be taught to everyone) but most of what is taught is school nowadays is almost always forgotten either because it's not relevant (=useless) or because people fail to recognise the value in it, depending from case to case. Certainly people who are drunk on vodka most of the time aren't very efficient fighters haha
 
Stormblood said:
Unlikely. I've known some Russian guys and they don't know anything about boxing. I don't know if it's taught in school (self-defence should definitely be taught to everyone) but most of what is taught is school nowadays is almost always forgotten either because it's not relevant (=useless) or because people fail to recognise the value in it, depending from case to case. Certainly people who are drunk on vodka most of the time aren't very efficient fighters haha

in general there must be a lot of Boxing practitioners in the "west" & must consider it as main sport for self defense

BlushingHarshIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif
 
Stormblood said:
Certainly people who are drunk on vodka most of the time aren't very efficient fighters haha

i don't want to talk about Stalingrad :lol: :lol:

// its a joke don't take serious :cool:
 
sonnenkraft said:
Stormblood said:
Certainly people who are drunk on vodka most of the time aren't very efficient fighters haha

i don't want to talk about Stalingrad :lol: :lol:

// its a joke don't take serious :cool:

I won't :D
 
satanama666 said:
fuoco blu 666 said:
Satanic figures such as Rasputin
wasn't Rasputin a xian priest?
There’s a sermon on him, use the search function to find it.
 
The Czar and his wife were into some type of non-Christian occultism from reports and they did this to attempt to protect themselves from all the Jewish curses being thrown against them. They had him I suspect in their court for this reason the guy was a Siddhi. And Russia has a long occult history with this it seems. There are even places in Russia that still have names of Shiva. Finland as well has a long Pagan occult history the Finnish witches were in big demand. Slavic Paganism lived on for centuries some places were not Christianized till the 17th century in the east and then the traditions went on. It was the Jewish Bolsheviks that attempted to complete what their tribal program of Christianity started removing all the spiritual knowledge from Gentiles. Something to note while not a fan of Theosophy the famous founder of it came from Russia. There was a deep mystic, magic and occult current in Russia.
 
HP Mageson666 said:
The Czar and his wife were into some type of non-Christian occultism from reports and they did this to attempt to protect themselves from all the Jewish curses being thrown against them. They had him I suspect in their court for this reason the guy was a Siddhi. And Russia has a long occult history with this it seems. There are even places in Russia that still have names of Shiva. Finland as well has a long Pagan occult history the Finnish witches were in big demand. Slavic Paganism lived on for centuries some places were not Christianized till the 17th century in the east and then the traditions went on. It was the Jewish Bolsheviks that attempted to complete what their tribal program of Christianity started removing all the spiritual knowledge from Gentiles. Something to note while not a fan of Theosophy the famous founder of it came from Russia. There was a deep mystic, magic and occult current in Russia.
Thanks a lot for the info Brother.
 
I don’t know if there is reason or not, but I love Russia, and feel very drawn to it, since childhood.


I know that Russia suffered a lot under communism, and is led today by post-communist jews and crypto Jews, but I still have faith in Russia. After all, Russia is only balance against the USA on world scene, otherwise, USA would terrorize the entire world.
 
Larissa666 said:
I don’t know if there is reason or not, but I love Russia, and feel very drawn to it, since childhood.


I know that Russia suffered a lot under communism, and is led today by post-communist jews and crypto Jews, but I still have faith in Russia. After all, Russia is only balance against the USA on world scene, otherwise, USA would terrorize the entire world.
How is Russia the only balance against the USA?All the Middle Eastern countries that had alliances with Putin have been destroyed by the US. If war starts between these two world powers, we have only to hope the US has a good administration.
 
TopoftheAbyss said:
Larissa666 said:
I don’t know if there is reason or not, but I love Russia, and feel very drawn to it, since childhood.


I know that Russia suffered a lot under communism, and is led today by post-communist jews and crypto Jews, but I still have faith in Russia. After all, Russia is only balance against the USA on world scene, otherwise, USA would terrorize the entire world.
How is Russia the only balance against the USA?All the Middle Eastern countries that had alliances with Putin have been destroyed by the US. If war starts between these two world powers, we have only to hope the US has a good administration.

You mean like Syria today? Do you know that if Russia didn't answer the Al Assad's cry for help, it would have been another puppet government of the US already by now? The only reason Al Assad is still in power is Russia.
 
TopoftheAbyss said:
Larissa666 said:
I don’t know if there is reason or not, but I love Russia, and feel very drawn to it, since childhood.


I know that Russia suffered a lot under communism, and is led today by post-communist jews and crypto Jews, but I still have faith in Russia. After all, Russia is only balance against the USA on world scene, otherwise, USA would terrorize the entire world.
How is Russia the only balance against the USA?All the Middle Eastern countries that had alliances with Putin have been destroyed by the US. If war starts between these two world powers, we have only to hope the US has a good administration.
Communist nations do help each other and discard the ones in power as and when they need
 
Pirate11 said:
Christianity isn’t really a big issue here, the real problem is the jews as they are a race.
Xianity is the main issue in the Eastern Europe. Orthodox xians are extremely brainwashed and very easy to manipulate, easier than would be a catholic. Also another disadvantage is that in Eastern countries the education is mainly focused in turning the goyim into a dump slave who has to love neomarxism and jew world order.

As you can see these countries are more corrupted, more controlled, media is more supressed, wages are smaller due to most people being dump and accepting the situation. I have no doubt that orthodox xianity played the main role in turning the Eastern Europeans in the zombies that they are today. Also Xianity is part of the bigger picture of the jewish control. If the jews lose xianity, they'd still have economical, political and media control, but people will definitely wake up to the point where they will act agressively to get out of the dirt where their countries are burried in.

Xianity is also the main source of energy for jews and their thoughtform. You eliminate the xianity and the jews will have to flee this planet. Iceland is slowly turning pagan. Imagine what Europeans will do if they wil turn pagan and realize what the jews and xianity did to paganism.
 
The Alchemist7 said:
Pirate11 said:
Christianity isn’t really a big issue here, the real problem is the jews as they are a race.
Xianity is the main issue in the Eastern Europe. Orthodox xians are extremely brainwashed and very easy to manipulate, easier than would be a catholic. Also another disadvantage is that in Eastern countries the education is mainly focused in turning the goyim into a dump slave who has to love neomarxism and jew world order.

As you can see these countries are more corrupted, more controlled, media is more supressed, wages are smaller due to most people being dump and accepting the situation. I have no doubt that orthodox xianity played the main role in turning the Eastern Europeans in the zombies that they are today. Also Xianity is part of the bigger picture of the jewish control. If the jews lose xianity, they'd still have economical, political and media control, but people will definitely wake up to the point where they will act agressively to get out of the dirt where their countries are burried in.

Xianity is also the main source of energy for jews and their thoughtform. You eliminate the xianity and the jews will have to flee this planet. Iceland is slowly turning pagan. Imagine what Europeans will do if they wil turn pagan and realize what the jews and xianity did to paganism.

Nearly everything you've wrote about Eastern Europe is wrong, and is based on nothing but Clichés and lies spread by the Western mainstream jude media... First of all, the ratio between Christians and atheists/non-religious people in Eastern Europe is the same as in the West. Churches are almost empty everywhere, and you'll find only old people going to church, praying, etc. You'll hardly find any young or middle-age hardcore Christian. Even though many people identify themselves as Christians, they never go to Church, never pray, never read the Bible, or anything like that, and lead a secular lifestyle.

Secondly, the reason why wages are smaller In Eastern Europe is because Eastern Europe and Russia have lost the Cold War, and because the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank keep the loan rates much higher (usually 3 or 4 times higher) than in Western Europe, which kills the economy and especially the small and medium business.

It's ridiculous that a Spiritual Satanist could say something so dumb like "wages are smaller due to most people being dump and accepting the situation." Take a look at the workers of Foxconn, the company that makes Apple products. They earn $2 a day, and have one of the worst working conditions in the world, despite working for one of the most profitable companies in the world, and each worker creating products worth dozens, if not hundreds of thousands, a day... But of course, the economy jewfessors tell us that our wages are low because our workforce productivity is low and because we are dumb and lazy.

Of course I am not saying that Eastern Europeans are all awaken, of course most of them are blind to the obvious, but I don't see how Western Europeans are better than them. I don't know where you are from, and why you have such a bad impression of Eastern Europeans, but what I've noticed is that the Western Media (the mainstream jude media) always represents gypsies from Eastern Europe as "Eastern Europeans" implying that there is no difference between white Eastern Europeans and gypsies. They show for example some Romanian gypsy doing some nasty sh*t and they call him a "Romanian man" without mentioning that he is a gypsy with the purpose of leaving people with the impression that gypsies and Eastern Europeans is the same thing, which is usually the reason why Western Europeans dislike Eastern Europeans. They just confuse them with gypsies, even though it's extremely easy to differentiate a Gypsy from a white person.
 
The Alchemist7 said:
As you can see these countries are more corrupted, more controlled, media is more supressed...

And another thing I forgot to mention in my previous comment... Eastern European countries being more corrupted is just another obnoxious mainstream media propaganda. What they call "corruption" in Eastern Europe, in America is called "lobbying". It's the same thing, with the only difference that lobbying in the US is legal, while corruption in Eastern Europe is not, and that when politicians get paid by Lobbyists in US they pay taxes for these money. Other than that, what's the difference between lobbying and corruption? And how exactly is Eastern Europe more corrupted than the US, when corruption in the US is not even illegal???

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...on-is-smothering-americas-future-1882349.html

From my personal observation, the blames of corruption are nearly always nothing but a tool of blackmailing used by the Soros-related organizations. Every time some politician in Eastern Europe (and not only) starts acting as a bad goy, and do or say something that the joos don't like, they immediately blame him for being "corrupted" and ruin his career, as the mainstream media works on the principle 'guilty until proven otherwise'. Nearly always when the mainstream Jew-controlled media labels someone corrupt or a dictator, it usually means that he is doing something good for his people in one way or another.
 
DiscipleOfSatan said:
The Alchemist7 said:
As you can see these countries are more corrupted, more controlled, media is more supressed...

And another thing I forgot to mention in my previous comment... Eastern European countries being more corrupted is just another obnoxious mainstream media propaganda. What they call "corruption" in Eastern Europe, in America is called "lobbying". It's the same thing, with the only difference that lobbying in the US is legal, while corruption in Eastern Europe is not, and that when politicians get paid by Lobbyists in US they pay taxes for these money. Other than that, what's the difference between lobbying and corruption? And how exactly is Eastern Europe more corrupted than the US, when corruption in the US is not even illegal???

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...on-is-smothering-americas-future-1882349.html

From my personal observation, the blames of corruption are nearly always nothing but a tool of blackmailing used by the Soros-related organizations. Every time some politician in Eastern Europe (and not only) starts acting as a bad goy, and do or say something that the joos don't like, they immediately blame him for being "corrupted" and ruin his career, as the mainstream media works on the principle 'guilty until proven otherwise'. Nearly always when the mainstream Jew-controlled media labels someone corrupt or a dictator, it usually means that he is doing something good for his people in one way or another.
There are so many corrupt people in the American government, that they are trying to get rid of the President because he is investigating the corruption.
 
DiscipleOfSatan said:
Before anything let's set something clear. I'm from Romania, you're from Bulgaria apparently. Let's not hide it because is important in the discussion. Therefore I give it to you, I did the mistake of expanding the political situation of a country to the level of an entire part of a continent, which I admit it was wrong because in every country the religious and political systems and mentalities are to smaller or bigger extend different. You know what is the funny thing? You did exactly the same mistake. You created your political and religious opinions based on the political and religious systems developed in your country and you try to make "universal facts" out of them.

What you try to claim as universal facts simply do not apply in every country. I can very easily prove you that everything you said in your comments do not apply in Romania. I give you a quick example. The ratio of xians and atheists in Romania is totally different from the Ratio of any western country. In Romania at least 85% of the population is xian, the rest are atheists, agnostics, satanists and so on. From what I read, in UK or France, under 60% of the population is xian. At least 25% difference is big enough to show that with this one exception, your universal fact fails. Another thing, in Romania, many churches are full, every Sunday, thousands of them, not only with old people, but also with many parents with their kids. In the western countries the churces are empty because the people who call themselves xians are non-practicants. They simply don't give a shit about religion. I haven't even considered the pilgrimages where hundreds of xians from across the country gather together to kiss some disguisting rotten bones. This is also happening sometimes. I never saw this happening in the west, but when it happens in Romania, is considered a big holiday among the people.

I can go on and on with the other things you mentionned, about corruption, poverty, small wages and all this, but I won't do it, because it is not relevant. Corruption is different in Romania to how you perceive it, same with smaller wages and all this. You came with a subjective opinion that you probably formed according to how are the things happening in your country, then I would come in the same way with a subjective opinion to show that what you say does not apply or exist in my country, therefore we don't prove anything relevant except that we come from different political and religious backgrounds. The countries are all different with unique systems. Even if the jews might be using the same tactics, they still have to adapt to every different system in order to inflitrate and rule over it. Sorry mate.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top