Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Forming an Unofficial JoS Social Media Team

ramses13th

Member
Joined
May 25, 2022
Messages
367
Location
Romania
This is another strategy for promoting JoS, only that the requirements are much lower.

Can be considered as a plan of action to accelerate the ten-year plan's first goal, or aid in its achievement.

Why Social Media?

  • The answer is obvious, social media is the most widespread form of media where people waste countless hours.
    Instagram has over 2 billion monthly users.
    TikTok has over 1 billion monthly users.

How to keep someone engaged with your content?

  • I am gonna state ways to achieve this for short video content, since this is the most consumed one nowadays.
  • The 2-Second Rule, make something happen every 2 seconds, whether it's a zoom, sound effect, or bouncy captions are a great way to satisfy the brain for a short amount of time.
  • Target a public, a good and approachable topic would be Witchcraft, Spirituality, Magick, and not "Antisemitism, Matrix, Neonazism, etc" ( Why is that? ) ( Because we are looking to engage the public in a positive manner, atleast from their perspective, many are interested in the first specified topics; But! The second topics will engage people that are already familiar with a side of the truth. The downside is the negative impact from the first topics users and from the platform itself, no platform will aid in pushing content that's considered harmful by its standards. That is why we are taking a comfortable approach. )
  • Create a theme or vibe around the video, that can be achieved by fitting audio and visuals just right, so it's simple.
  • Target a problem and provide a solution :
    Why are your manifestations not working?
    Watch this short video to find out!
    ........................
  • Call to action, must make the user actually engage with the content by providing different scenarios :
    Wish to be a step ahead with your spiritual practices?
    Type "www.joyofsatan.org" in your search bar and enter. ( assisted with a recording of actually typing, so it will mentally aid to action )


How is this gonna work?

The only thing you need is to be knowledgeable of the site's content, and must have a video editing app/software, as simple as that.
You are expected to do this kind of work only when you have spare time and if you wish to, nothing mandatory.
The short videos should be 15-30 seconds long.
The videos are gonna be stacked and posted on a strict schedule when reached an optimal amount of content, credits as in forum username will or can be included.

Drop your mail if interested!
 

You aren't the first one to think of this, social media does not allow groups like ours to be on their platforms freely, that is the reason why there is basically no presence on those platforms.

There are brothers and sisters that are actively trying to spread the word on social media and the like tough, there is a special tread for this here on the forums : JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion - https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27
 
SSinHeartandSoul said:

You aren't the first one to think of this, social media does not allow groups like ours to be on their platforms freely, that is the reason why there is basically no presence on those platforms.

There are brothers and sisters that are actively trying to spread the word on social media and the like tough, there is a special tread for this here on the forums : JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion - https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27

I have to contradict you, I've raised a social media page with another SS to 280 followers that got interested in the JoS in only a month and a half. Social Media allows groups such as JoS ONLY if you abide by what I said in the post, no "antisemitic" ideas and so on, focus strictly on spirituality. Social Media is very cautious of not attacking any other group by telling the truth about them. It's basically a game of what rules should be respected and what can be overlooked, been doing activism for almost 5 years and I can tell this is a good way to promote rather than having random posts shadowbanned.
 
SSinHeartandSoul said:

You aren't the first one to think of this, social media does not allow groups like ours to be on their platforms freely, that is the reason why there is basically no presence on those platforms.

There are brothers and sisters that are actively trying to spread the word on social media and the like tough, there is a special tread for this here on the forums : JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion - https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27

Another reason for making this post is because I've never seen any form of JoS Activism made in a professional and modern way, everything I've seen is on the powerpoint presentation and paint level.
So this is a chance to make something that is approachable for the people of 2023, not the people of 2004.
Quality and impact over quantity and spam.
 
Your ideas are greate! I would say that even if these got banned, it might worth it. Without these, the 1 billion point in the ten-year plan is impossible. Please email HPHC about your plans, and make them official.
 
Greetings,

Spine and I from Joy of Satan Turkey are currently "unofficially" experimenting with various algorithms and concepts in this field on behalf of Joy of Satan Turkey. Once we have provable and conclusive results, we would like to turn this into a global project. Please contact me at [email protected] so that we can discuss this with you in detail.

For TikTok: @joyofsatanturkiye
For Instagram: @joyofsatanturkiye

One last note, High Priest is aware of this project, but as I said, it is not entirely official. The responsibility for this project lies entirely on us. It is an experiment that we are running in Turkey.
 
Noctur said:
Greetings,

Spine and I from Joy of Satan Turkey are currently "unofficially" experimenting with various algorithms and concepts in this field on behalf of Joy of Satan Turkey. Once we have provable and conclusive results, we would like to turn this into a global project. Please contact me at [email protected] so that we can discuss this with you in detail.

For TikTok: @joyofsatanturkiye
For Instagram: @joyofsatanturkiye

One last note, High Priest is aware of this project, but as I said, it is not entirely official. The responsibility for this project lies entirely on us. It is an experiment that we are running in Turkey.

Hello, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I really wish to help scale the project to a global reach. I will contact you through the mail.
 
I do tik tok activism, but honestly it's hard to deal with Christians, they offend us, they say the serpent is trampled and all that stupid crap

The funny thing is, they can spread hate all they want, they can order pagans to kill themselves and nothing happens, but if we say anything that the tik tok bot doesn't like we are censored. :evil: :evil: :evil:

So far I managed to find a satanist beginner, I am helping her
 
Zelaya666 said:
I do tik tok activism, but honestly it's hard to deal with Christians, they offend us, they say the serpent is trampled and all that stupid crap

The funny thing is, they can spread hate all they want, they can order pagans to kill themselves and nothing happens, but if we say anything that the tik tok bot doesn't like we are censored. :evil: :evil: :evil:

So far I managed to find a satanist beginner, I am helping her

Sorry but this might be a but off topic but there's no need to be personally offended when a Gentile xian or mudslime say things like that against the serpent because in reality they are only offending their very own being and what they as a human represent in the universe.

At some point, and I'm sure other long term members have gotten to this point, one starts feeling bad for these idiots when they speak against the Holy Serpent and related. These concepts are what gives us true strength and wisdom and these idiots are rejecting and insulting their own key to their hidden potential.

We here understand what these concepts mean and how they help us personally and those around us. It's like they're condemning something as simple but vital to life such as breathing clean air.
 
Your ideas are great, but you can be banned or maybe your group wouldn't flourish at all.

Plus it may pose as a danger coz you will be attracting enemies to yourself, who can track you down and cause some severe problems

Ive seen the Joy of Satan social media groups starting of well only to stagnate after a while, some became corrupted some got deleted.

It is not easy
 
Zelaya666 said:
So far I managed to find a satanist beginner, I am helping her

Let her learn herself. If she always relies on you, she won't be able to advance, and be persistent.
 
AFODO said:
Zelaya666 said:
So far I managed to find a satanist beginner, I am helping her

Let her learn herself. If she always relies on you, she won't be able to advance, and be persistent.

I disagree here. New people definitely need help, especially with making sure they are doing the basics, like cleaning and protection. I can recall talking to people who were just straight up not doing one of these essentials.

Of course, they still have to do this on their own, but we should make sure they have as much as knowledge as they need to be successful. Our path is long and demands self-learning, so don't think that teaching someone the basics of meditation is doing all the work for them. It is just the beginning.
 
Apollo13 said:
Your ideas are great, but you can be banned or maybe your group wouldn't flourish at all.

Plus it may pose as a danger coz you will be attracting enemies to yourself, who can track you down and cause some severe problems

Ive seen the Joy of Satan social media groups starting of well only to stagnate after a while, some became corrupted some got deleted.

It is not easy

Nothing worthwhile comes easily. You shouldn't have such a defeatist mindset towards obstacles; otherwise, you won't be able to progress in life when faced with extremely difficult circumstances, which we all encounter at some point. A lot of bad things can happen, but a lot of good things can also happen. It depends on the amount and quality of the work you put in. Being a pessimist programs the mind to always seek and attract failure instead of opportunity. Moreover, this kind of mindset overall hinders your magical workings.
 
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447405 time=1685872006 user_id=21286]
I disagree here. New people definitely need help, especially with making sure they are doing the basics, like cleaning and protection. I can recall talking to people who were just straight up not doing one of these essentials.

Of course, they still have to do this on their own, but we should make sure they have as much as knowledge as they need to be successful. Our path is long and demands self-learning, so don't think that teaching someone the basics of meditation is doing all the work for them. It is just the beginning.

Yes I meant that. First I didn't wrote what I posted at the and.
So I meant that ofc, it is very importatn to a beginner to pratice the right meditations, I agree on this.
But these "personal trainer" relationship usually gets to a point where the student asks everything rather than search for the answers, and this essentially will make the student lazy. I think a beginner can learn new things from every article, and it is not that realy hard to learn how things works.
But supporting a beginner like sending links, to websites, to articles, and like sending a forlder with articles for beginners is very good, in fact I think it would be a nice concept if the JoS main "welcome" sector would have a list of articles from both HPHC, and HPS Maxine, AND also from guardians, and other members that enlighten beginners in a least amount of time about spirituality, the gods, the enemy, and how the astral works. Or a pdf for the same pourpuse.
 
BlackOnyx8 said:
Apollo13 said:
Your ideas are great, but you can be banned or maybe your group wouldn't flourish at all.

Plus it may pose as a danger coz you will be attracting enemies to yourself, who can track you down and cause some severe problems

Ive seen the Joy of Satan social media groups starting of well only to stagnate after a while, some became corrupted some got deleted.

It is not easy

Nothing worthwhile comes easily. You shouldn't have such a defeatist mindset towards obstacles; otherwise, you won't be able to progress in life when faced with extremely difficult circumstances, which we all encounter at some point. A lot of bad things can happen, but a lot of good things can also happen. It depends on the amount and quality of the work you put in. Being a pessimist programs the mind to always seek and attract failure instead of opportunity. Moreover, this kind of mindset overall hinders your magical workings.

I am NOT a pessimist
I am telling you from what I have observed
Be careful
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top