Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing With Astral Entities: Immortality Of The Soul

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
13,793
Website
joyofsatan.org
The inmortality of the soul is about only one aspect which is the Aether in the soul.

This exists and will survive from all people as always in the universe traces from comets will exist, or carbon, or hydrogen. This lives on by default.

This does not die but this does not have any content either, so its existence is like saying the body has air and when it dies the air gets released from the lungs and ends up in the atmosphere, so "something" from us lives.

This is as if saying "the carbon of the body survives after death". Yes, it does. But this has nothing to do with the individual.

In my other posts I have explained in depth and this is from direct experiece, how the process of reincaration takes place. Ancients knew all of this. The one aspect that can live for a prolonged period after death is the translated by Egyptians as "Heart" or consciousness which is something the Gods do themselves consciously maintain alive and reincarnate. This however had no abilities and is a lot like a hard drive without a computer system to make it work. This is because they themselves reincarnate and keep this alive, and even this is not really "Immortal". They keep our souls alive and superior beings can make this happen.

This is not the Ka or the Ba which is the Astral body. For the astral body to live one needs to progress with Meditation and the Magnum Opus. This deals with empowering the Soul to be able to exist in the invisible to our linear eyes, light spectrum. To immortalize this astral body is one part of the Mangum Opus and happens by empowering the the Astral body with meditation and specific procedures so that it never loses on this energy.

For more indepth into this go into the Library and look into the Dealing With Astral Entities series. The Gods can even keep astral bodies alive for a very long time through which naturally this would be impossible, and even people who do not meditate. At the correct time, they will reincarnate said person to continue their ascent. The Gods have powers that we call Supernatural but are results of expanded rule of the higher powers of nature over the lower ones. Oue Gods are consistent with nature.

The enemy is wholly artificial and against all of the above. This has made them really failed species overall.

In regards to the existence of random elements left behind. Clearly nothing of someone lives in this case.

This vital air left behind, as with the body that is eaten by worms, can become a vegetable or soil, or food for vultures. This is not immortality its a natural circle. Our molecules exist but without us. You are not conscious of every hair you have lost or every skin cell that has died. But it is somewhere and it will become something else on the passing of time. Its a lie to call this "immortality".

The soul is not "immortal", and were this the case, all the rituals of the Orphics and all of Paganism wouldn't be about posthumous rites, meditative techniques to stay alive after death, and the Magnum Opus. Reincarnation into a rock that exists indefinitely doesn't exist either. Plato which is commonly mentioned on this so called Immortality of the Soul was speaking if other things and as a great person, had his writtings corrupted.

The level of immortality explained there is not a "by default" one. Plato and other Philosophers alread is conversing in a symposium with other people taking part in the Mysteries more or less. But this is never explained so lies to people + disinformation + not understanding these things = disaster.

The rainbow bullshit that people are immortal and perfect is crap from the enemy. This is to prohibit people from advancing and actually attaining anything. One is immortal and perfect already, so nothing to do.

If you are perfect or if you will become a vegetable what is there left to do? You can just sit and be a "soul immortal" biohazard. The other lie is that the soul is invulnerable to harm. Was it invulnerable, how does magick even work to destroy? The Soul is not invulnerable unless it is a really elevated and powerful one, long story short.

This "Eternal Soul by default" bullshit is gross misintepretation of other teachings. You will not be a dog or a fish next lifetime, nor a rock either. An essence of a person may end up in the soil as this is the atheistic particles view and its scientifically observed.

The way to Eternity is through spiritual practice as the way to health and longevity materially is through food and exercise. The interpolation and chaotic ideak of "Nature vs Spirit" idea is a jewish generated ideal to cause Gentiles to lose their soul and never advance.

All is Nature. All is Pan, and this is why the Ancient Greeks named the God Pan (Goat Man) with a name that means "All there is" or "Everything", as in everything at all.

We are part of Nature and never separated. All we do is within Nature, now and forever.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
 
"They are still with you in your heart" is an attempt at watered-down comfort of/by/through ignorance.
 
Love this sermon a great deal. Every creature in nature has to work for what they want and what they need to survive. This goes to show why programs that promote complacency are anti nature and thus anti human. The explanation of reincarnation was great also. Isnt it true that every different species' souls as with races have different vibrations? I dont think the vibrations of a dog soul could suddenly let the soul manifest in the physical world to be born as a human or a cat for example :roll: , at least this was my theory on this partially
 
FancyMancy said:
"They are still with you in your heart" is an attempt at watered-down comfort of/by/through ignorance.
Are you sure? this is kind of like saying “his spirit will be with us” “or always in our memory” but that is true, we don’t know our ancestors but they are part of us and our blood heritage, my beloved dog, I am not able to see him or know if he was reincarnated or not but he will always be in my heart as I will never forget him.
 
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
"They are still with you in your heart" is an attempt at watered-down comfort of/by/through ignorance.
Are you sure? this is kind of like saying “his spirit will be with us” “or always in our memory” but that is true, we don’t know our ancestors but they are part of us and our blood heritage, my beloved dog, I am not able to see him or know if he was reincarnated or not but he will always be in my heart as I will never forget him.
Good point. Maybe I should clarify it by adding - for a 'Without' person who may not be able to reincarnate, regardless of whether their 'Without' family and friends know about and understand Spirituality or not, this 'Without' person would not be with them, in that sense. At least with Animals, they do reincarnate, as, as I have read by a HP, their Souls are free already.

With this, you could draw your beloved dog back to you once you become powerful enough. This is your own decision entirely, but if I may say - I think it would be better to wait until he passes away from his current/next Human family, before you bring his Soul back to you, reincarnated in what I presume would be a dog with a very similar coat and of course the same breed. (Do Animal breeds being reincarnated cross, or because they are much simpler they do/can cross which is not a problem?)
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The inmortality of the soul is about only one aspect which is the Aether in the soul.

This exists and will survive from all people as always in the universe traces from comets will exist, or carbon, or hydrogen. This lives on by default.

This does not die but this does not have any content either, so its existence is like saying the body has air and when it dies the air gets released from the lungs and ends up in the atmosphere, so "something" from us lives.

This is as if saying "the carbon of the body survives after death". Yes, it does. But this has nothing to do with the individual.

In my other posts I have explained in depth and this is from direct experiece, how the process of reincaration takes place. Ancients knew all of this. The one aspect that can live for a prolonged period after death is the translated by Egyptians as "Heart" or consciousness which is something the Gods do themselves consciously maintain alive and reincarnate. This however had no abilities and is a lot like a hard drive without a computer system to make it work. This is because they themselves reincarnate and keep this alive, and even this is not really "Immortal". They keep our souls alive and superior beings can make this happen.

This is not the Ka or the Ba which is the Astral body. For the astral body to live one needs to progress with Meditation and the Magnum Opus. This deals with empowering the Soul to be able to exist in the invisible to our linear eyes, light spectrum. To immortalize this astral body is one part of the Mangum Opus and happens by empowering the the Astral body with meditation and specific procedures so that it never loses on this energy.

For more indepth into this go into the Library and look into the Dealing With Astral Entities series. The Gods can even keep astral bodies alive for a very long time through which naturally this would be impossible, and even people who do not meditate. At the correct time, they will reincarnate said person to continue their ascent. The Gods have powers that we call Supernatural but are results of expanded rule of the higher powers of nature over the lower ones. Oue Gods are consistent with nature.

The enemy is wholly artificial and against all of the above. This has made them really failed species overall.

In regards to the existence of random elements left behind. Clearly nothing of someone lives in this case.

This vital air left behind, as with the body that is eaten by worms, can become a vegetable or soil, or food for vultures. This is not immortality its a natural circle. Our molecules exist but without us. You are not conscious of every hair you have lost or every skin cell that has died. But it is somewhere and it will become something else on the passing of time. Its a lie to call this "immortality".

The soul is not "immortal", and were this the case, all the rituals of the Orphics and all of Paganism wouldn't be about posthumous rites, meditative techniques to stay alive after death, and the Magnum Opus. Reincarnation into a rock that exists indefinitely doesn't exist either. Plato which is commonly mentioned on this so called Immortality of the Soul was speaking if other things and as a great person, had his writtings corrupted.

The level of immortality explained there is not a "by default" one. Plato and other Philosophers alread is conversing in a symposium with other people taking part in the Mysteries more or less. But this is never explained so lies to people + disinformation + not understanding these things = disaster.

The rainbow bullshit that people are immortal and perfect is crap from the enemy. This is to prohibit people from advancing and actually attaining anything. One is immortal and perfect already, so nothing to do.

If you are perfect or if you will become a vegetable what is there left to do? You can just sit and be a "soul immortal" biohazard. The other lie is that the soul is invulnerable to harm. Was it invulnerable, how does magick even work to destroy? The Soul is not invulnerable unless it is a really elevated and powerful one, long story short.

This "Eternal Soul by default" bullshit is gross misintepretation of other teachings. You will not be a dog or a fish next lifetime, nor a rock either. An essence of a person may end up in the soil as this is the atheistic particles view and its scientifically observed.

The way to Eternity is through spiritual practice as the way to health and longevity materially is through food and exercise. The interpolation and chaotic ideak of "Nature vs Spirit" idea is a jewish generated ideal to cause Gentiles to lose their soul and never advance.

All is Nature. All is Pan, and this is why the Ancient Greeks named the God Pan (Goat Man) with a name that means "All there is" or "Everything", as in everything at all.

We are part of Nature and never separated. All we do is within Nature, now and forever.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Wonderful and very important sermon. You wrote it very well, please save it as a PDF document. Thank you Commander.
 
I was thinking about the correct way to go about this because of the gross corruption inserted by vedanta teachings in occult Hinduism. However it is pretty clear that the immortality of the soul is simply false and we can approach this from a simple logic perspective.

The soul is energy, however the soul being an individual distinct from other souls can also be called as conscious energy. The people going about it try to tie in the immortality of the soul with science and state that since the first law of thermodynamics states "Energy can neither be created ,nor be destroyed and is always conserved. " . They think this justifies their understanding of spiritual dynamics. With same logic we can state with the second law of thermodynamics "with every change of state in a process, some energy is lost as frictional heat energy etc, in a machine I.e no machine is 100% proficient. ". Applying this to spiritual dynamics we can state energy is lost from the soul in every reincarnation and the soul becomes lesser and lesser in conscious energy. If energy is not rejuvenated, there will come a time when there will be no conscious energy left to maintain a conciousness, in other words you will cease to exist. The Buddhists and Jains try to achieve this the reverse way in an attempt to "extinct the soul" as opposed to achieving the immortality of the soul that we are trying to achieve. They try to eliminate the consciousness without which the soul will be unable to maintain its individuality and reincarnate,an actual soul suicide.

What we are trying to achieve is completely different. We want to transform the soul through spiritual practices so that the soul is individual and immortal preventing any need for reincarnation as at that point the body will also be immortal. We want to break the samsaric cycle the real way.
 
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
"They are still with you in your heart" is an attempt at watered-down comfort of/by/through ignorance.
Are you sure? this is kind of like saying “his spirit will be with us” “or always in our memory” but that is true, we don’t know our ancestors but they are part of us and our blood heritage, my beloved dog, I am not able to see him or know if he was reincarnated or not but he will always be in my heart as I will never forget him.
Good point. Maybe I should clarify it by adding - for a 'Without' person who may not be able to reincarnate, regardless of whether their 'Without' family and friends know about and understand Spirituality or not, this 'Without' person would not be with them, in that sense. At least with Animals, they do reincarnate, as, as I have read by a HP, their Souls are free already.

With this, you could draw your beloved dog back to you once you become powerful enough. This is your own decision entirely, but if I may say - I think it would be better to wait until he passes away from his current/next Human family, before you bring his Soul back to you, reincarnated in what I presume would be a dog with a very similar coat and of course the same breed. (Do Animal breeds being reincarnated cross, or because they are much simpler they do/can cross which is not a problem?)
I’m sure they reincarnate in their own breed, it would make no sense otherwise, can you immagine a German Shepard reincarnating into a chiwuawa? It would be ridiculous.
 
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
"They are still with you in your heart" is an attempt at watered-down comfort of/by/through ignorance.
Are you sure? this is kind of like saying “his spirit will be with us” “or always in our memory” but that is true, we don’t know our ancestors but they are part of us and our blood heritage, my beloved dog, I am not able to see him or know if he was reincarnated or not but he will always be in my heart as I will never forget him.
Good point. Maybe I should clarify it by adding - for a 'Without' person who may not be able to reincarnate, regardless of whether their 'Without' family and friends know about and understand Spirituality or not, this 'Without' person would not be with them, in that sense. At least with Animals, they do reincarnate, as, as I have read by a HP, their Souls are free already.

With this, you could draw your beloved dog back to you once you become powerful enough. This is your own decision entirely, but if I may say - I think it would be better to wait until he passes away from his current/next Human family, before you bring his Soul back to you, reincarnated in what I presume would be a dog with a very similar coat and of course the same breed. (Do Animal breeds being reincarnated cross, or because they are much simpler they do/can cross which is not a problem?)
My dog was reincarnated like a week after she died, the did let me know what dog she is now in. She is not with me for other reasons but if you ask the God's they can let them reincarnate to you.
 
Everytime the soul reincarnates it gets some energy. Sometimes it loses. Theoretically speaking this can keep it alive for a long time without meditation. But this state is definitely not immortality or anything. Way longer than the material body.

Buddhists and Jains essentially do every meditation possible to destroy their own soul. Then they give a lecture on how it is immortal.

A lot of the practices they do is a lot like destroying limbs and parts until only a brain remains supoorted by a machine. This is not really life. They say when the complete erasure of the person happens this is some form of immortality.

Not having existence means you will never get problems. Wow really genius of them. This is like saying if you do not have eyes you will never suffer seeing a flashbang grenade nor get blinded. Wow, really genius of them again.

The Soul needs work, light and so forth. The Sun was central in Ancient Paganism as it bestows light that nourishes and empowers the Soul. So technically the life of a species is a lot related to its sun or solar system also. The Sun also nourishes and helps speed up the whole process, because its an abundant and clear light source. Some form of what we scientifically need as Sunlight is required so that all life exists.

Many Physics principles do apply on Spirituality, others do not. Sun is both a light and electromagnetic source of energy. Someone also posted a study, HPS Shannon I think, that the Sun does vibrate AUM on a specific frequency. The Sun in Egyptian hieroglyphs also bestows Ankhs to the initiates, symbolic of lifeforce.

Your argument is on point. If the first law of thermodynamics is real then so is the second. But they stay on the first and ignore the second to keep convenient lies going.

Jack said:
I was thinking about the correct way to go about this because of the gross corruption inserted by vedanta teachings in occult Hinduism. However it is pretty clear that the immortality of the soul is simply false and we can approach this from a simple logic perspective.


The soul is energy, however the soul being an individual distinct from other souls can also be called as conscious energy. The people going about it try to tie in the immortality of the soul with science and state that since the first law of thermodynamics states "Energy can neither be created ,nor be destroyed and is always conserved. " . They think this justifies their understanding of spiritual dynamics. With same logic we can state with the second law of thermodynamics "with every change of state in a process, some energy is lost as frictional heat energy etc, in a machine I.e no machine is 100% proficient. ". Applying this to spiritual dynamics we can state energy is lost from the soul in every reincarnation and the soul becomes lesser and lesser in conscious energy. If energy is not rejuvenated, there will come a time when there will be no conscious energy left to maintain a conciousness, in other words you will cease to exist. The Buddhists and Jains try to achieve this the reverse way in an attempt to "extinct the soul" as opposed to achieving the immortality of the soul that we are trying to achieve. They try to eliminate the consciousness without which the soul will be unable to maintain its individuality and reincarnate,an actual soul suicide.

What we are trying to achieve is completely different. We want to transform the soul through spiritual practices so that the soul is individual and immortal preventing any need for reincarnation as at that point the body will also be immortal. We want to break the samsaric cycle the real way.
 
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Are you sure? this is kind of like saying “his spirit will be with us” “or always in our memory” but that is true, we don’t know our ancestors but they are part of us and our blood heritage, my beloved dog, I am not able to see him or know if he was reincarnated or not but he will always be in my heart as I will never forget him.
Good point. Maybe I should clarify it by adding - for a 'Without' person who may not be able to reincarnate, regardless of whether their 'Without' family and friends know about and understand Spirituality or not, this 'Without' person would not be with them, in that sense. At least with Animals, they do reincarnate, as, as I have read by a HP, their Souls are free already.

With this, you could draw your beloved dog back to you once you become powerful enough. This is your own decision entirely, but if I may say - I think it would be better to wait until he passes away from his current/next Human family, before you bring his Soul back to you, reincarnated in what I presume would be a dog with a very similar coat and of course the same breed. (Do Animal breeds being reincarnated cross, or because they are much simpler they do/can cross which is not a problem?)
I’m sure they reincarnate in their own breed, it would make no sense otherwise, can you immagine a German Shepard reincarnating into a chiwuawa? It would be ridiculous.
Just as we humans reincarnate only on our race the animals too reincarnate only in their breed. My dog was reincarnated in his own breed (She was 'mixed' and was reincarnated in this specific breed) She looks the fucking same too apart for a small detail. What is awesome is that the God's did let me know where she was, she is not with me because of some reasons but she is more than fine.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This vital air left behind, as with the body that is eaten by worms, can become a vegetable or soil, or food for vultures. This is not immortality its a natural circle. Our molecules exist but without us. You are not conscious of every hair you have lost or every skin cell that has died. But it is somewhere and it will become something else on the passing of time. Its a lie to call this "immortality".
...
The rainbow bullshit that people are immortal and perfect is crap from the enemy. This is to prohibit people from advancing and actually attaining anything. One is immortal and perfect already, so nothing to do.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


Tearing apart buddhists and new agers with a few sentences. Well done
 
I think it does work so far as vibration in many cases so far as race. I have noticed every race has a specific vibration too it. Race Mixing would destroy this vibration. Maybe eventually not allowing anyone at all to reincarnate cause no one's frequency will match the bodies and most people to no one is advanced enough to overcome this so it's the end. This is precisely why what the Jews are doing is so dangerous. The same probably is with animals each breed and animal has a different frequency or vibration.

I wonder though with some people's consciousness energy lesser or almost depleted does that mean they are less able to see reality or experience it differently without meditation i mean basic reality like the physical world cause most likely they will sense nothing spiritual. Is this fixable in some cases so that they would be more open to the truth.
 
Assumptions,Assumptions ,Assumptions, not practical SIR, I am a pratical SATAN and use what works. Weak useless read. I want your secrets of power not not your opining SIR.and OH how I hate the fucking system !
 
From the way I understand (I can be corrected if I am wrong) is that the spirit/soul needs a physical body to be aware/conscious the reason one is aware when they die is because there is an energy dump from the physical on to astral body.The astral body is not immortal and when it dies one has reincarnate to maintain awareness/consciousness this takes energy and the energy is derived from the physical onto the astral body.So if one is not developing their body in future life times this of course goes with the astral and spirit bodies the energy diminishes in the future physical bodies as a result the energy dump from the physical onto the astral body which is then used to reincarnate after the astral body dies will not be enough as a result you be left with the soul/spirit and without a physical body you will lose awareness/consciousness.You are alive because you are aware without awareness you don't exist.The spirit will then dissolve into the elements.That is why the physical body needs to be made immortal to give you permanent awareness,spiritual immortality(as a result of initial serpent rising) on its own is not enough.....
 
No, you are just projecting your own lack of reassurance about yourself and undeserving greed onto my post.

Its actually really easy and really practical when you get to know it.

For example, if you had more perception, you would know, too. And if you were more spiritually advanced your own questions would be more easy to answer.

But with this mentality of strange greed you do not appear to get any answers. Might as well meditate and be serious.

With this mentality all you will receive is probably my secret recipe for pancakes but not much more, the world does not really work that way.

satanama said:
Assumptions,Assumptions ,Assumptions, not practical SIR, I am a pratical SATAN and use what works. Weak useless read. I want your secrets of power not not your opining SIR.and OH how I hate the fucking system !
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With this mentality all you will receive is probably my secret recipe for pancakes but not much more, the world does not really work that way.
I would want that secret recipe :)
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, you are just projecting your own lack of reassurance about yourself and undeserving greed onto my post.

Its actually really easy and really practical when you get to know it.

For example, if you had more perception, you would know, too. And if you were more spiritually advanced your own questions would be more easy to answer.

But with this mentality of strange greed you do not appear to get any answers. Might as well meditate and be serious.

With this mentality all you will receive is probably my secret recipe for pancakes but not much more, the world does not really work that way.

satanama said:
Assumptions,Assumptions ,Assumptions, not practical SIR, I am a pratical SATAN and use what works. Weak useless read. I want your secrets of power not not your opining SIR.and OH how I hate the fucking system !

Can I get this secret recipe? I'll give you my recipe for tiramisu... :lol:
 
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
"They are still with you in your heart" is an attempt at watered-down comfort of/by/through ignorance.
Are you sure? this is kind of like saying “his spirit will be with us” “or always in our memory” but that is true, we don’t know our ancestors but they are part of us and our blood heritage, my beloved dog, I am not able to see him or know if he was reincarnated or not but he will always be in my heart as I will never forget him.
Good point. Maybe I should clarify it by adding - for a 'Without' person who may not be able to reincarnate, regardless of whether their 'Without' family and friends know about and understand Spirituality or not, this 'Without' person would not be with them, in that sense. At least with Animals, they do reincarnate, as, as I have read by a HP, their Souls are free already.

With this, you could draw your beloved dog back to you once you become powerful enough. This is your own decision entirely, but if I may say - I think it would be better to wait until he passes away from his current/next Human family, before you bring his Soul back to you, reincarnated in what I presume would be a dog with a very similar coat and of course the same breed. (Do Animal breeds being reincarnated cross, or because they are much simpler they do/can cross which is not a problem?)

Also: With a simple man or woman without much mental substance likewise or with so much there response is easy to stir by holding it in your mind.

Perhaps, that is the real vitality to these delusions about someone being with you at heart. ''Beyond the platitudes and justification''. Why do the dying insistingly, instinctively, want there loves ''living'' to remember them, if ''being sane'' they might not be able to see the results? They know there overriding beliefs if mainstream religion are false on some level, perhaps part of them is pleading for...something they sense but cant voice.

Necromancy is a real tradition that perhaps, might, transcends the ''common'' applications, ''talk''.

You could reasonably need permission when this concerns some people, but energy can be moved or transplanted grafted to another and feed to awaken memory, watered by strong mental association.... by the sorcerers own energy until it grows like a seedling and takes over in personalty. No reason it should not work, none.

It may sound barbaric but if the soul is ''lighter'' less complex than your own or eager and canny you should in theory be able to move or feed it, ''like any energy form'' restore it from a fragment, ''All is accessible from a single fragment'' then the other part could return with that being astral body regenerated, the door is open for them. ''You could end up with a half copy, or a total mess...but its wort h a shot and this is a question of philosophy and interpretation. More so someone you were close to. Lots of occult connections.

Speaking of ethics, If it was your beloved and you had it within your power you would be heartless not to try. Such speaks to integrity and honor, not abject blanket morality that has been the soul justification of much evil, read: ''corruption, illogical, inordinately cruel and perceptibly chaotic results'' in the name of good.

Also Satanism in its correct form, is pragmatic and not evil but logical, and pleasing to the senses. Ordered but not chaotic unless you cannot see the order from your current wisdom. Its evolutionary. Read the news for evil, ''read stupidity and failure of imagination, of introspection''. Insane people are often not understanding of there best interests after all.
 
FancyMancy said:
"They are still with you in your heart" is an attempt at watered-down comfort of/by/through ignorance.

"Those who die without being forgotten get longevity." Tao Te Ching - Chapter 33

This concept of not being forgotten refers to the consciousness that does not forgets itself after death, it refers to soul immortality. It is corrupted by translations and not understood correctly in my opinion.

Also in the same chapter we have written in a way that : he who does not loses his nature is immortal - this aspect refers to the physical immortality, nature meaning elements and matter.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top