Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Change Yourself By Putting Your Philosophy Into Action

BlackSnake

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2020
Messages
194
First of all I want to remember you the importance of the present moment. Even if you’re going to live 500 years, remember that you cannot lose another life than the one you’re living now. You can’t lose either the past or the future, because you simply don't have them. You have only the "now and here", the present moment.

Ever since I discovered Astrology and that one has the means to see the "chemistry" between two people by comparing the astrological charts, I have always wondered if there was a way to "undo" the negative aspects this could bring, and that motivated me to find an answer. If you are aware of something, then you can also change it and Astrology, in my opinion, is the ultimate awareness giver.

Now, let's say you have Saturn in a tight aspect to someone's Mercury. Astrologically speaking this position normally causes you not to listen to this person, not to let them talk or not to believe a word they say. Well this action of not listening, not letting speak and not believing could have a negative impact on the other person (as with any other negative aspect for example Saturn on the chart-ruler etc.), which you don't want to happen but are aware (knowing astrology) that it will probably happen. How to handle this? You know that having a mental void and staying in the present is important, as well as trying to ignore negative thoughts. In life you have always tried to listen to everyone, but here the case is different, because of the astrological aspect mentioned above. What you need to do is to stay conscious in the present moment and actively modify your behavior (in this case, listen forcibly and analyze what is being said) and restrain your impulsive emotional reactions. By repressing this impulsive reactions, you are controlling your passions and teaching yourself a new feeling toward this person, which is empathy. Once you began to feel the emotion of empathy with this person, in a sense you instructs yourself what your philosophical mind knew and wanted, and over time this will modify something inside of you. Now your actions are equal to your thoughts. Over time the combination of knowledge, experience and common sense will get you wisdom.
This is applicable for anything. The above is just an example. Do you want to be fit? Your mind knows what you need to do (work out, eat healthy), but your body tells you otherwise. Once again you have to actively counteract: get up and go exercise. By doing this, a balance is formed.

Coherence is of extreme importance. Your philosophy and what you do must coincide. You have to go against your impulsive reactions, control your passions and free the mind from them, in order to better yourself and take control of your life. Also by doing what one says and thinks, a rise in self-esteem follows.

Act your philosophy, hypocrisy leads nowhere.

For the output to change, the input must first be changed. You send this input to the Universe through the psychical and physical action, and if the mind and the body, the philosophy and the action are not the same, this causes the two energies to clash with each other, nullifying the outcome or worse, returning to you something unwanted and unexpected. This is why the more powerful you become, the more careful you have to be about what you wish for because the input will be stronger, as then will the resulting output. This is also why void meditation is one of the most important. Also regarding magic work, it has been said that there should not be the slightest doubt about the success of the work as that doubt is enough to send a signal, an input to the Universe and cancel out (or decrease dramatically) the other input you were sending, which is the actual physical magical work.
 
I just made a meaningful X formation for global
X formation=venus,mars,jupiter,saturn for the next few years and did not include the moon and mercury in the scope of the universe and whether it will affect the astrology of each person ???
 
I believe that this was meant for me to read and hear!. I have been experiencing some personal changes the last few days! And along with it the mind gets distracted and you kind of wander off instead of staying focused on what is most important! And there are a lot of situations I've experienced this week. And THIS makes sense! THANK YOU ! For sharing this article 🙏 ❤️ I needed this advice!
 

Very cool post!

Keep writing in the same spirit (рус. Продолжайте писать в том же духе).
 
ValiantVance88 said:
Wow beautiful post, Brother! Hail Satan!

Greetings,

What is the source of that cool quote in your signature, Brother? Thanks in advance.
 
OuroborphicMystery said:
ValiantVance88 said:
Wow beautiful post, Brother! Hail Satan!

Greetings,

What is the source of that cool quote in your signature, Brother? Thanks in advance.

It’s from a telepathic conversation I had with father Satan. I’m still working on my telepathy though.
 
BlackSnake said:
First of all I want to remember you the importance of the present moment. Even if you’re going to live 500 years, remember that you cannot lose another life than the one you’re living now. You can’t lose either the past or the future, because you simply don't have them. You have only the "now and here", the present moment.

Ever since I discovered Astrology and that one has the means to see the "chemistry" between two people by comparing the astrological charts, I have always wondered if there was a way to "undo" the negative aspects this could bring, and that motivated me to find an answer. If you are aware of something, then you can also change it and Astrology, in my opinion, is the ultimate awareness giver.

Now, let's say you have Saturn in a tight aspect to someone's Mercury. Astrologically speaking this position normally causes you not to listen to this person, not to let them talk or not to believe a word they say. Well this action of not listening, not letting speak and not believing could have a negative impact on the other person (as with any other negative aspect for example Saturn on the chart-ruler etc.), which you don't want to happen but are aware (knowing astrology) that it will probably happen. How to handle this? You know that having a mental void and staying in the present is important, as well as trying to ignore negative thoughts. In life you have always tried to listen to everyone, but here the case is different, because of the astrological aspect mentioned above. What you need to do is to stay conscious in the present moment and actively modify your behavior (in this case, listen forcibly and analyze what is being said) and restrain your impulsive emotional reactions. By repressing this impulsive reactions, you are controlling your passions and teaching yourself a new feeling toward this person, which is empathy. Once you began to feel the emotion of empathy with this person, in a sense you instructs yourself what your philosophical mind knew and wanted, and over time this will modify something inside of you. Now your actions are equal to your thoughts. Over time the combination of knowledge, experience and common sense will get you wisdom.
This is applicable for anything. The above is just an example. Do you want to be fit? Your mind knows what you need to do (work out, eat healthy), but your body tells you otherwise. Once again you have to actively counteract: get up and go exercise. By doing this, a balance is formed.

Coherence is of extreme importance. Your philosophy and what you do must coincide. You have to go against your impulsive reactions, control your passions and free the mind from them, in order to better yourself and take control of your life. Also by doing what one says and thinks, a rise in self-esteem follows.

Act your philosophy, hypocrisy leads nowhere.

For the output to change, the input must first be changed. You send this input to the Universe through the psychical and physical action, and if the mind and the body, the philosophy and the action are not the same, this causes the two energies to clash with each other, nullifying the outcome or worse, returning to you something unwanted and unexpected. This is why the more powerful you become, the more careful you have to be about what you wish for because the input will be stronger, as then will the resulting output. This is also why void meditation is one of the most important. Also regarding magic work, it has been said that there should not be the slightest doubt about the success of the work as that doubt is enough to send a signal, an input to the Universe and cancel out (or decrease dramatically) the other input you were sending, which is the actual physical magical work.


Nice. I get the sense that respect is important or plays a great role in dealing with aspects of Saturn in a relationship too.
 
ValiantVance88 said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
ValiantVance88 said:
Wow beautiful post, Brother! Hail Satan!

Greetings,

What is the source of that cool quote in your signature, Brother? Thanks in advance.

It’s from a telepathic conversation I had with father Satan. I’m still working on my telepathy though.

Wanted to chime in here. That quote from Father Satan is very beautiful and strikes true. Definitely continue with practicing telepathy. Keep in mind it can be gradual and take time.

Some periods of time it's easier. Other times the communication is not as clear. Be patient and pace yourself, it is a beautiful experience and one that nothing can ever take away from us once these senses and faculties are open to a certain point.
 
serpentwalker666 said:
ValiantVance88 said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
Greetings,

What is the source of that cool quote in your signature, Brother? Thanks in advance.

It’s from a telepathic conversation I had with father Satan. I’m still working on my telepathy though.

Wanted to chime in here. That quote from Father Satan is very beautiful and strikes true. Definitely continue with practicing telepathy. Keep in mind it can be gradual and take time.

Some periods of time it's easier. Other times the communication is not as clear. Be patient and pace yourself, it is a beautiful experience and one that nothing can ever take away from us once these senses and faculties are open to a certain point.

Thank you for the heartfelt compliment, brother! I love father Satan and I’m so blessed by Satan to be able to talk to him and our Gods every day. Patience and learning to control your reactions to things is hugely important and I appreciate the support from our divine SS family! Hail Satan and Hail all we who serve Satan!!
 
Thank you, Brother! I really appreciate it.
I'm really glad it helped and thank you for your kind words.
I will definitely do that, thank you very much for the advice and appreciation.
I agree. I would also add upbringing as another factor in addition to respect. Good point though.
 
i finally decided to do it i finally made it after so long of fighting that god damn worm i finally rededicated myself to big homie(satan) and i’m sorry it took so long for me to do it
 
beone69 said:
i finally decided to do it i finally made it after so long of fighting that god damn worm i finally rededicated myself to big homie(satan) and i’m sorry it took so long for me to do it

Welcome to the forums, and in the Satanic family.
We exclusively look out to write his name with a capital. At best, he is your friend, while friend here means different than what today's word call a friendship. He is also the Greatest, and highest Teacher, as well as our creator, Father. He is hundred of thousands of years more advanced than any of us, so take this in consideration.

If you have any concern, difficulties on the path, let us know, and have a great advancing.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top