Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black magic cheater revenge working

Fuchs

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 16, 2018
Messages
2,438
Inspired from Topics like this:

Serious problems with break up
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66687

I thought how can you bring justice in a case like this, without going overboard.

I came up with a funny, but effective idear (see SS Calendar for a good starting date):


Ehwaz+Gebo+Isa+(Thurisas) x 88 or 111 or 216 for 40 days.

In a positive and healthy way for me [Name Person] is unabel to orgasm, every time [He/She] trys, until I allow it, now, continuosly and forever. x 8 or 18 reps.


If people want to hurt other people by betraying thear trust etc, I think this will spoil thear fun doing it and ultimately bringing them back and asking for a apology.


For men with serious problems in this field, they could change the affirmation so they take control of the situation with the working, but better work on your pc muscle.
 
Fuchs said:
Inspired from Topics like this:

Serious problems with break up
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66687

I thought how can you bring justice in a case like this, without going overboard.

I came up with a funny, but effective idear (see SS Calendar for a good starting date):


Ehwaz+Gebo+Isa+(Thurisas) x 88 or 111 or 216 for 40 days.

In a positive and healthy way for me [Name Person] is unabel to orgasm, every time [He/She] trys, until I allow it, now, continuosly and forever. x 8 or 18 reps.
The Kundalini is very sexual in nature, and orgasm is a very releasing - in more ways than one - matter. I think you should apologise for suggesting such a thing, with the only exception being if the person is a jew or a jew shill.

If people want to hurt other people by betraying thear trust etc, I think this will spoil thear fun doing it and ultimately bringing them back and asking for a apology.
How? "I just happened to not understand Magick but I also just happened to not orgasm since I left you; I am bound to you, you own my orgasms..." Yes? I don't think so. For those who might hurt their partner, that may be because those two were not good enough for each other and/or the hurter is polygamous/polyamourous... perhaps the hurtee is a dick and the hurter is punishing the hurtee by cheating on them...

For men with serious problems in this field, they could change the affirmation so they take control of the situation with the working, but better work on your pc muscle.
This coincides with "we do not accept rape" as per that gab post, mentioned in another thread, yet this sounds eerily close to controlling someone's sexual release and interaction... like perhaps a rapist, someone who has another in chastity, or something. Furthermore - a Man taking control of this? I thought sexual things were consensual...

Punishing someone by disallowing the stimulation of their Kundalini (if they are a Human) and disallowing their release, in multiple ways, is something diametrically opposite to what a Spiritual Satanist should be doing. At least, I would have thought as much...

Please - Fuchs and anyone else - please tell me that I am severely misinterpreting this post and misunderstanding the point and intention...
 
We must be realistic on this forum. Thankfully we have been under Cobra's leadership.

Why waste energy on performing a working like this? It is much better to focus on the group rituals like RTRs, and self improvement. Go do yoga, get educated, advance your lot in life. Maybe even go do a planetary square.

But to think we can shut off a person's ability to orgasm. This is just a waste of energy, and more than likely will not work. I've got an idea, why not shut off Cheney's pacemaker that he's been using the past decade.
 
FancyMancy said:
Fuchs said:
Inspired from Topics like this:

Serious problems with break up
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66687

I thought how can you bring justice in a case like this, without going overboard.

I came up with a funny, but effective idear (see SS Calendar for a good starting date):


Ehwaz+Gebo+Isa+(Thurisas) x 88 or 111 or 216 for 40 days.

In a positive and healthy way for me [Name Person] is unabel to orgasm, every time [He/She] trys, until I allow it, now, continuosly and forever. x 8 or 18 reps.
The Kundalini is very sexual in nature, and orgasm is a very releasing - in more ways than one - matter. I think you should apologise for suggesting such a thing, with the only exception being if the person is a jew or a jew shill.

If people want to hurt other people by betraying thear trust etc, I think this will spoil thear fun doing it and ultimately bringing them back and asking for a apology.
How? "I just happened to not understand Magick but I also just happened to not orgasm since I left you; I am bound to you, you own my orgasms..." Yes? I don't think so. For those who might hurt their partner, that may be because those two were not good enough for each other and/or the hurter is polygamous/polyamourous... perhaps the hurtee is a dick and the hurter is punishing the hurtee by cheating on them...

For men with serious problems in this field, they could change the affirmation so they take control of the situation with the working, but better work on your pc muscle.
This coincides with "we do not accept rape" as per that gab post, mentioned in another thread, yet this sounds eerily close to controlling someone's sexual release and interaction... like perhaps a rapist, someone who has another in chastity, or something. Furthermore - a Man taking control of this? I thought sexual things were consensual...

Punishing someone by disallowing the stimulation of their Kundalini (if they are a Human) and disallowing their release, in multiple ways, is something diametrically opposite to what a Spiritual Satanist should be doing. At least, I would have thought as much...

Please - Fuchs and anyone else - please tell me that I am severely misinterpreting this post and misunderstanding the point and intention...


I'm the person that... got cheated on. And while I would love to get revenge for this, I am aware that -at least for the moment- I must focus on myself. I do believe he is the dick in this situation, considering the fact that he has been using me for sex and for doing his homework.

I am also guilty - through the fact that I was so willing to do everything for him and for allowing myself to be manipulated in such ways.

I think Fuchs is trying to help me. I went through so much shit because of this person - someone I had fully given my heart to. He accused me of many things... which were a lie. I came with proof that they were a lie to our mutual friends. Everyone is disgusted by him.

I understand that every story has two sides but cheating is something that I will not justify unless you really have no way of getting out of the relationship. We were long distance at the moment. There was nothing to justify not breaking up with me, besides him planning to use me until the exams are over - we are starting our exam period quite soon.

Do I want him to suffer for what he had done to me? Of course I do. He has little to no remorse. He had lied and manipulated both me and the girl he started a relationship with while he was still with me. He lied about his family dying so he could not talk nor spend time with me.

I wasn't perfect in this relationship, but I do believe I didn't deserve this disrespect.
 
FancyMancy said:
For men with serious problems in this field, they could change the affirmation so they take control of the situation with the working, but better work on your pc muscle.
This coincides with "we do not accept rape" as per that gab post, mentioned in another thread, yet this sounds eerily close to controlling someone's sexual release and interaction... like perhaps a rapist, someone who has another in chastity, or something. Furthermore - a Man taking control of this? I thought sexual things were consensual...

I did mean if a men always comes to early. Binding one self, that´s the reason I did add better work on your pc muscle.
 
FancyMancy said:
If people want to hurt other people by betraying thear trust etc, I think this will spoil thear fun doing it and ultimately bringing them back and asking for a apology.
How? "I just happened to not understand Magick but I also just happened to not orgasm since I left you; I am bound to you, you own my orgasms..." Yes? I don't think so. For those who might hurt their partner, that may be because those two were not good enough for each other and/or the hurter is polygamous/polyamourous... perhaps the hurtee is a dick and the hurter is punishing the hurtee by cheating on them...
Sry Fancy I´m straight :lol:

I think my solution is appropriate in some situations. I think over the years I did read quite worse suggestions as revenge for cheating, even deadly ones. It is not like everybody will start meditating caring or something like that. If someone would be
affected which will become a SS, well then, both caster and victim should work to undo this.
 
FancyMancy said:
The Kundalini is very sexual in nature, and orgasm is a very releasing - in more ways than one - matter. I think you should apologise for suggesting such a thing, with the only exception being if the person is a jew or a jew shill.

I thought we don´t do the other cheek thing. If a miserabel person like in the post I linked destroys the live of a SS, bringing them sorrow pain over a long time / impede their advancement with this. Full knowing what they do/did will hurt them. For no reason, besides pure selfishness,well.

Justice must be served, or chaos will ensure.

Even if one betrays thear succubus or incubus they take action and they are higher beings then us, so revenge can´t be wrong.
 
Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:
The Kundalini is very sexual in nature, and orgasm is a very releasing - in more ways than one - matter. I think you should apologise for suggesting such a thing, with the only exception being if the person is a jew or a jew shill.

I thought we don´t do the other cheek thing. If a miserabel person like in the post I linked destroys the live of a SS, bringing them sorrow pain over a long time / impede their advancement with this. Full knowing what they do/did will hurt them. For no reason, besides pure selfishness,well.

Justice must be served, or chaos will ensure.

Even if one betrays thear succubus or incubus they take action and they are higher beings then us, so revenge can´t be wrong.


Thank you for the good intentions. It's really appreciated that everyone here cares so much.

I do believe justice should be served - and it will be served. I'm already well aware that he will regret breaking up with me. I don't know when, but he will regret it. On his own.

Right now I'm trying to heal myself as much as I can. And when I have a clearer state of mind I will decide if I want to get revenge - and exactly how i want to do it.

But he will not go unpunished for this. I had told him that one thing I will never... never accept. Is cheating. And he knew it was the only thing that would bring me to this state of being.

He exploited every single piece of my body and my soul.

I don't wish to ruin his life, no. But I wish for him to pay. To receive exactly what he had given me.
 
Fuchs said:
I thought we don´t do the other cheek thing. If a miserabel person like in the post I linked destroys the live of a SS, bringing them sorrow pain over a long time / impede their advancement with this. Full knowing what they do/did will hurt them. For no reason, besides pure selfishness,well.

Justice must be served, or chaos will ensure.

Even if one betrays thear succubus or incubus they take action and they are higher beings then us, so revenge can´t be wrong.

I think what you say is right. HP Lucius Oria once wrote a post on this:

"If you do me a favor, I will return a greater favor to you but if you hurt me, I will not offer the other cheek. If you insult me, I will punch you; if you punch me, I will break your arm; if you break my arm, I will break your leg; and if you break my leg, I will put you in a coffin."

"My honor is my loyalty." -Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler

Even incubuses and succubuses punish cheating. You are completely right. Loyalty is a forgotten virtue.
 
I think revenge is only moral/appropriate if the person you are seeking revenge against is still an ongoing threat to your own physical well-being in real time.....or if they are a jew.... like someone else said above

the person you are describing seems like such a low-vibratory creature.....why even waste your attention on such a petty creature? You have greater things to keep your attention on, especially when the asshole is no longer a threat to your physical well-being
 
DarkAmaranthine said:
Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:
The Kundalini is very sexual in nature, and orgasm is a very releasing - in more ways than one - matter. I think you should apologise for suggesting such a thing, with the only exception being if the person is a jew or a jew shill.

I thought we don´t do the other cheek thing. If a miserabel person like in the post I linked destroys the live of a SS, bringing them sorrow pain over a long time / impede their advancement with this. Full knowing what they do/did will hurt them. For no reason, besides pure selfishness,well.

Justice must be served, or chaos will ensure.

Even if one betrays thear succubus or incubus they take action and they are higher beings then us, so revenge can´t be wrong.


Thank you for the good intentions. It's really appreciated that everyone here cares so much.

I do believe justice should be served - and it will be served. I'm already well aware that he will regret breaking up with me. I don't know when, but he will regret it. On his own.

Right now I'm trying to heal myself as much as I can. And when I have a clearer state of mind I will decide if I want to get revenge - and exactly how i want to do it.

But he will not go unpunished for this. I had told him that one thing I will never... never accept. Is cheating. And he knew it was the only thing that would bring me to this state of being.

He exploited every single piece of my body and my soul.

I don't wish to ruin his life, no. But I wish for him to pay. To receive exactly what he had given me.

You´re welcome, I would suggest you to use your pain to amplify the RTRs, this always gives me the most calm state of being if it requires 3x FRTR / Tetra / shattering so be it. Don´t forget to do returning curses afterwards.
Remember the Jews have curses on gentiles, that do them influence in a way, to cheat, destroy happy white familys/couples. Of course your bf did not only do it because of it, but he maybe was influenced so he did hide it that long, or didn´t want to talk to you before doing something stupid like this. You can fokus on him destroying the curses on him and you at the same time. After you did clear your head you can once again talk to him, he maybe will change or at least be realy sorry. If you do it like this you should also do returning curses on him ( would omit the protective barrier).
 
Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:
If people want to hurt other people by betraying thear trust etc, I think this will spoil thear fun doing it and ultimately bringing them back and asking for a apology.
How? "I just happened to not understand Magick but I also just happened to not orgasm since I left you; I am bound to you, you own my orgasms..." Yes? I don't think so. For those who might hurt their partner, that may be because those two were not good enough for each other and/or the hurter is polygamous/polyamourous... perhaps the hurtee is a dick and the hurter is punishing the hurtee by cheating on them...
Sry Fancy I´m straight :lol:
OK? Some Men enjoy being in chastity by their female mistress...

I think my solution is appropriate in some situations. I think over the years I did read quite worse suggestions as revenge for cheating, even deadly ones. It is not like everybody will start meditating caring or something like that. If someone would be
affected which will become a SS, well then, both caster and victim should work to undo this.
There have also been posts recently about civilisation being both suppressed sexually and over-sexed. Forcing someone to not be able to orgasm, if that is possible for a non-Hero/non-Daemon/non-God, sounds very much like sexual suppression... which is - by my reckoning, and perhaps over-simplification - Kundalini suppression.

Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:
The Kundalini is very sexual in nature, and orgasm is a very releasing - in more ways than one - matter. I think you should apologise for suggesting such a thing, with the only exception being if the person is a jew or a jew shill.

I thought we don´t do the other cheek thing. If a miserabel person like in the post I linked destroys the live of a SS, bringing them sorrow pain over a long time / impede their advancement with this. Full knowing what they do/did will hurt them. For no reason, besides pure selfishness,well.

Justice must be served, or chaos will ensure.

Even if one betrays thear succubus or incubus they take action and they are higher beings then us, so revenge can´t be wrong.
Nowhere did I say "do not take revenge" or "do not avenge yourself". My reply is about suppression of the very Energetic Force, AKA Kundalini, which Humans have. A Spiritual Satanist can punish others if so required, but should he/she suppress that person sexually/suppress their Kundalini? Would that not lead to a lesser or greater form of insanity and/or violence/aggression?

Can you remember (or do you know) my opinion about retaliation? This has come out in my posts before, regarding drama on the forum. I am very much for retaliation, if I deem it necessary in any circumstance I may be in. I am very much against not exacting revenge.


DarkAmaranthine said:
I'm the person that... got cheated on. And while I would love to get revenge for this, I am aware that -at least for the moment- I must focus on myself. I do believe he is the dick in this situation, considering the fact that he has been using me for sex and for doing his homework.

I am also guilty - through the fact that I was so willing to do everything for him and for allowing myself to be manipulated in such ways.

I think Fuchs is trying to help me. I went through so much shit because of this person - someone I had fully given my heart to. He accused me of many things... which were a lie. I came with proof that they were a lie to our mutual friends. Everyone is disgusted by him.

I understand that every story has two sides but cheating is something that I will not justify unless you really have no way of getting out of the relationship. We were long distance at the moment. There was nothing to justify not breaking up with me, besides him planning to use me until the exams are over - we are starting our exam period quite soon.

Do I want him to suffer for what he had done to me? Of course I do. He has little to no remorse. He had lied and manipulated both me and the girl he started a relationship with while he was still with me. He lied about his family dying so he could not talk nor spend time with me.

I wasn't perfect in this relationship, but I do believe I didn't deserve this disrespect.
You and we do deserve to be respected. I would not suggest to keep things bottled-up and allow it to stew; instead, I'd suggest if one is mature and capable, then they should take revenge. I thought that sexual suppression (which I am equating to suppression of the Kundalini) of someone should not be a form of punishment/revenge (of course, the most extreme cases, I think, would be very much acceptable, though).

Rapists, for example, might be reincarnated as to where they might be raped, as punishment (presumably by a God or Goddess or perhaps their Guardian). A member said this recently; it may be true or false. For arguments' sake, say it's true - in their next life they get raped for being a rapist in their previous life; they could still have orgasms regardless of that. Along the lines of two other threads about sucking-out one's life-force and parasitising off someone's Soul like a vampire/leech - these can be done, if one knows how to, but would the Gods and Goddesses stand-by and watch the mage perform such acts, or punish them for it? Likewise, since the offender here is not under Satan's protection (I presume), then it's open season, I suppose - but then what about the character of the mage (yourself or Fuchs) for performing such a sexual (and possibly Kundalini) suppression; and what about the tone and aura of what NN/SS and JoSM stands for? "Yeah, let's go out and suck everyone's life-force out of them and suppress their orgasms and probably Kundalini. By the way - did you raise your Kundalini yet?! Personally, I love the fact the Kundalini is sexual in nature; I enjoy that very much!"

Of course, it's your life. You do what you deem necessary.You have (or can have) the power and ability to do things. I am not telling you to not (attempt to) make it impossible for him to orgasm for X time, but I really don't think suppressing sexual orgasms and suppressing the Kundalini should be done.
 
FancyMancy said:
Nowhere did I say "do not take revenge" or "do not avenge yourself". My reply is about suppression of the very Energetic Force, AKA Kundalini, which Humans have. A Spiritual Satanist can punish others if so required, but should he/she suppress that person sexually/suppress their Kundalini? Would that not lead to a lesser or greater form of insanity and/or violence/aggression?

Can you remember (or do you know) my opinion about retaliation? This has come out in my posts before, regarding drama on the forum. I am very much for retaliation, if I deem it necessary in any circumstance I may be in. I am very much against not exacting revenge.

What ever one does as revenge will hurt the person / disturb thear energy/kundalini, that´s the reason one is doing it. If one betrays a SS in this way, did they not disturb the kundalini of the SS person?

If you give them a illness or something else you inflict them pain, you did not got from them. There should be a learning process from the punishment. If you brake his arm or something like that he still can cheat a other person in the future or next live.

What would you do as revenge working?
 
FancyMancy said:
Rapists, for example, might be reincarnated as to where they might be raped, as punishment (presumably by a God or Goddess or perhaps their Guardian). A member said this recently; it may be true or false.

Rape does lead to more rape, thear is no learning process, many rapists were raped in thear childhood. So I highly don´t think the Gods will continue this behaviour. I did experience, someone did dedicated then there former rapist did die quickly because of worsening of the prior illnesses. The gods may take a rapist live, but they don´t continue this behaviour.
 
FancyMancy said:
Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:
How? "I just happened to not understand Magick but I also just happened to not orgasm since I left you; I am bound to you, you own my orgasms..." Yes? I don't think so. For those who might hurt their partner, that may be because those two were not good enough for each other and/or the hurter is polygamous/polyamourous... perhaps the hurtee is a dick and the hurter is punishing the hurtee by cheating on them...
Sry Fancy I´m straight :lol:
OK? Some Men enjoy being in chastity by their female mistress...

I think my solution is appropriate in some situations. I think over the years I did read quite worse suggestions as revenge for cheating, even deadly ones. It is not like everybody will start meditating caring or something like that. If someone would be
affected which will become a SS, well then, both caster and victim should work to undo this.
There have also been posts recently about civilisation being both suppressed sexually and over-sexed. Forcing someone to not be able to orgasm, if that is possible for a non-Hero/non-Daemon/non-God, sounds very much like sexual suppression... which is - by my reckoning, and perhaps over-simplification - Kundalini suppression.

Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:
The Kundalini is very sexual in nature, and orgasm is a very releasing - in more ways than one - matter. I think you should apologise for suggesting such a thing, with the only exception being if the person is a jew or a jew shill.

I thought we don´t do the other cheek thing. If a miserabel person like in the post I linked destroys the live of a SS, bringing them sorrow pain over a long time / impede their advancement with this. Full knowing what they do/did will hurt them. For no reason, besides pure selfishness,well.

Justice must be served, or chaos will ensure.

Even if one betrays thear succubus or incubus they take action and they are higher beings then us, so revenge can´t be wrong.
Nowhere did I say "do not take revenge" or "do not avenge yourself". My reply is about suppression of the very Energetic Force, AKA Kundalini, which Humans have. A Spiritual Satanist can punish others if so required, but should he/she suppress that person sexually/suppress their Kundalini? Would that not lead to a lesser or greater form of insanity and/or violence/aggression?

Can you remember (or do you know) my opinion about retaliation? This has come out in my posts before, regarding drama on the forum. I am very much for retaliation, if I deem it necessary in any circumstance I may be in. I am very much against not exacting revenge.


DarkAmaranthine said:
I'm the person that... got cheated on. And while I would love to get revenge for this, I am aware that -at least for the moment- I must focus on myself. I do believe he is the dick in this situation, considering the fact that he has been using me for sex and for doing his homework.

I am also guilty - through the fact that I was so willing to do everything for him and for allowing myself to be manipulated in such ways.

I think Fuchs is trying to help me. I went through so much shit because of this person - someone I had fully given my heart to. He accused me of many things... which were a lie. I came with proof that they were a lie to our mutual friends. Everyone is disgusted by him.

I understand that every story has two sides but cheating is something that I will not justify unless you really have no way of getting out of the relationship. We were long distance at the moment. There was nothing to justify not breaking up with me, besides him planning to use me until the exams are over - we are starting our exam period quite soon.

Do I want him to suffer for what he had done to me? Of course I do. He has little to no remorse. He had lied and manipulated both me and the girl he started a relationship with while he was still with me. He lied about his family dying so he could not talk nor spend time with me.

I wasn't perfect in this relationship, but I do believe I didn't deserve this disrespect.
You and we do deserve to be respected. I would not suggest to keep things bottled-up and allow it to stew; instead, I'd suggest if one is mature and capable, then they should take revenge. I thought that sexual suppression (which I am equating to suppression of the Kundalini) of someone should not be a form of punishment/revenge (of course, the most extreme cases, I think, would be very much acceptable, though).

Rapists, for example, might be reincarnated as to where they might be raped, as punishment (presumably by a God or Goddess or perhaps their Guardian). A member said this recently; it may be true or false. For arguments' sake, say it's true - in their next life they get raped for being a rapist in their previous life; they could still have orgasms regardless of that. Along the lines of two other threads about sucking-out one's life-force and parasitising off someone's Soul like a vampire/leech - these can be done, if one knows how to, but would the Gods and Goddesses stand-by and watch the mage perform such acts, or punish them for it? Likewise, since the offender here is not under Satan's protection (I presume), then it's open season, I suppose - but then what about the character of the mage (yourself or Fuchs) for performing such a sexual (and possibly Kundalini) suppression; and what about the tone and aura of what NN/SS and JoSM stands for? "Yeah, let's go out and suck everyone's life-force out of them and suppress their orgasms and probably Kundalini. By the way - did you raise your Kundalini yet?! Personally, I love the fact the Kundalini is sexual in nature; I enjoy that very much!"

Of course, it's your life. You do what you deem necessary.You have (or can have) the power and ability to do things. I am not telling you to not (attempt to) make it impossible for him to orgasm for X time, but I really don't think suppressing sexual orgasms and suppressing the Kundalini should be done.

I'm not thinking about anything related to that. Right now, I don't have enough resources to spend on revenge - and he'll suffer enough on his own for what he did. Frankly, at this point I just hope he'll become a better person and not do this to some other poor girl as well.

And no, he is not a Spiritual Satanist.
 
I have to admit, my first reaction was somewhat of a gringe. IMO this approach is inefficient, to say the least. In a case of being cheated on, more efficient practice would be to direct dross after cleaning to the cheater. This is well deserved to the offender and does not make you spend much time with energy raising, the working itself plus the cleaning. Just dump the dross on them and be done with it. The more you think the punishment should be, the more you heap it on him/her. Quick, efficient and effective. Such lowlives do not deserve more attention than that given that they are not a direct threat. Detach, move on and put in the effort to not end up in a same situation again.
 
This seems like a 40 day waste of time and energy. Why not take revenge by becoming better than ever physically, mentally, and spiritually and doing a working for finding someone better?

I think you should refer to HP Cobra's sermon on being mature with your power (I'd link it but i cant remember what its called). The God's take notice when you throw around your ability without thinking if its really justified or necessary

There is a difference between "turning the other cheek" and doing something like this. Curse them out, kick them out, and dont ever let them do it again & if you really feel like you need to then like Henu suggested, direct some dross towards them after cleaning and they will feel that enough, but this is excessive and petty, also probably unrealistic
 
Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:
The Kundalini is very sexual in nature, and orgasm is a very releasing - in more ways than one - matter. I think you should apologise for suggesting such a thing, with the only exception being if the person is a jew or a jew shill.

I thought we don´t do the other cheek thing. If a miserabel person like in the post I linked destroys the live of a SS, bringing them sorrow pain over a long time / impede their advancement with this. Full knowing what they do/did will hurt them. For no reason, besides pure selfishness,well.

Justice must be served, or chaos will ensure.

Even if one betrays thear succubus or incubus they take action and they are higher beings then us, so revenge can´t be wrong.
If they cheated on you it is on them, remove them out of your life and focus on improving yourself, focus on yourself, they were not worth it anyway, find someone better than them and just move on, there is no better and sweeter revenge than moving on with your life like they were never even part of it. Let them see you happy and acheiving your dreams. Find somebody better, I have never been cheated on before but I know for a fact that this is what will happened if it was the case, I will leave them immediately and act like they dont even exist to me and move on quickly than you can say boo.

As for the revenge just allow karma to play its role. People who have had bad things happen to them when they cheat on a demon is due to the karmic consequences, when you do something like that to a strong powerful being the karmic debt usually catches up to you quickly and almost immediately bad things will start to happen. I have seen where someone lied against a powerful ET before and shortly after bad things started happening to him as a result of his karma.
 
Fuchs said:
What would you do as revenge working?
My attitude is that one should know that they have been punished by the one they offended (or if not the one they offended, then the offendee's friend or family member who might help them dish out the punishment or on their behalf). This might take longer to exact the punishment so that the offender knows it definitely, so biding one's time would more than likely be required. As it has been said, though, this could be (or is) a waste of time.
 
Fuchs said:
Updated improved version

Moon in scorpio. Mars direct. No void moon..... -> see SS Calendar.

Colors imagined energy/runes Blue/Ice color + Brown directed to target.

Ehwaz x10 reps then+Gebo x10+then Isa x10 + then(Thurisas) x 10


EHWAZ.svg
GEBO.svg
ISA.svg
THURISAZ.svg



In a beneficial way for me, [Name Person] is forever unable to feel joy, without me. x 3 reps

for 40 days.

Don´t forget to clean your aura afterwards.

Sources:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Runic_Kabalah.pdf
 
Fuchs said:

Is this for the same person? You're still working on this? Why?

Wouldn't it be more worthwhile to just improve yourself or attract someone better using workings?
 
Fuchs said:
In a beneficial way for me, [Name Person] is forever unable to feel joy, without me. x 3 reps

If you truly want them, then you should work on improving yourself. This only causes more harm.

Your spell is of a binding nature, and it does not create any genuine feelings. They will never experience true joy, not even with you. You're simply harming someone, and yourself (due to your extensive investment in this) for no reason. How happy would you be, knowing you have only enslaved someone to your will, and nothing else? Knowing that you didn't add any value whatsoever and they did not choose you because of your worth as a man?

How long do you think this will last?
 
This is like the "spiritual atomic bomb" off binding spells:

Only justified if the cheating and lying is:

iu


iu


I asked Satan, if I should stay forever with this person, I got a positive answer, which did kind off disturb me. I thought for my self maybe Satan sees that in a few years the problems are over etc. I also thought the person is probably kind off mentally ill. Because she told me she only loves me, no one else, despite what she did. So this working will help to combat her illness. Also running away will only lead to a other person getting hurt. I never tryed the first version.
 
Can you really trust her again if she cheated you in the way you say?
In my opinion instead of making a binding spell the best would be to do a work for detaching, remove all the bonds with her and throw each one by their side.
 
Fuchs said:
Ehwaz x10 reps then+Gebo x10+then Isa x10 + then(Thurisas) x 10

In a beneficial way for me, [Name Person] is forever unable to feel joy, without me. x 3 reps

Brother, I don't believe this is the right way to deal with your problem, as it seems like an overreaction. You are trying to basically punish and exert control because you felt violated by her. However, what you are doing is not justice, but rather an assault on her well-being.

The focus should be on achieving a happy relationship, not necessarily attacking her in this overkill manner. To achieve this happy relationship, yes this requires her to realize her mistakes, apologize, and mend the wounds she caused in you, but you hitting her with this proverbial "spiritual hammer" can't be seen as actual justice.

She had cheated because her needs were not met and she did not have the maturity or competency to handle this appropriately with you. Maybe, you were not a good match for her at all. You have to talk to her to figure out why she did this to you, if you want to actually resolve this.

You have actually chosen most of the runes for this, as Ehwaz re-establishes trust and communications, Gebo creates love and energy balance, and Thurisaz can create sexual activity. Wunjo and Kenaz are also useful. Programmed to establish a truly health and positive relationship, such energies would help enable both of you to fix the pain she caused you, as well as communicate in a manner that helps prevent this from happening again.

If you want a positive relationship, as you explain the positive signs indicated, then put this as your affirmation and end goal. Don't get sidetracked with trying to overly restrict her as a result of feelings which would be resolved through healing.

It is also possible that you may be doubting your own ability to maintain a relationship without exerting an excessive degree of control, hence why you chose this working. Again, use the runes you have chosen appropriately, and this will be taken care of.
 
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=464502 time=1695636325 user_id=21286]
Fuchs said:
Ehwaz x10 reps then+Gebo x10+then Isa x10 + then(Thurisas) x 10

In a beneficial way for me, [Name Person] is forever unable to feel joy, without me. x 3 reps

Brother, I don't believe this is the right way to deal with your problem, as it seems like an overreaction. You are trying to basically punish and exert control because you felt violated by her. However, what you are doing is not justice, but rather an assault on her well-being.

The focus should be on achieving a happy relationship, not necessarily attacking her in this overkill manner. To achieve this happy relationship, yes this requires her to realize her mistakes, apologize, and mend the wounds she caused in you, but you hitting her with this proverbial "spiritual hammer" can't be seen as actual justice.

She had cheated because her needs were not met and she did not have the maturity or competency to handle this appropriately with you. Maybe, you were not a good match for her at all. You have to talk to her to figure out why she did this to you, if you want to actually resolve this.

You have actually chosen most of the runes for this, as Ehwaz re-establishes trust and communications, Gebo creates love and energy balance, and Thurisaz can create sexual activity. Wunjo and Kenaz are also useful. Programmed to establish a truly health and positive relationship, such energies would help enable both of you to fix the pain she caused you, as well as communicate in a manner that helps prevent this from happening again.

If you want a positive relationship, as you explain the positive signs indicated, then put this as your affirmation and end goal. Don't get sidetracked with trying to overly restrict her as a result of feelings which would be resolved through healing.

It is also possible that you may be doubting your own ability to maintain a relationship without exerting an excessive degree of control, hence why you chose this working. Again, use the runes you have chosen appropriately, and this will be taken care of.
people who cheat others and use others should be punished in the most horrific way ..scumbags must be destroyed since such scumbugs know very exactly what they are doing ..They do it because they love to do evil things ..society does NOT want any criminals ..Being such abdvanced satanists ,u suggesting in favour of offender and evil people is appaling and overwhelming
 
phi3.14infinity said:
people who cheat others and use others should be punished in the most horrific way ..scumbags must be destroyed since such scumbugs know very exactly what they are doing ..They do it because they love to do evil things ..society does NOT want any criminals ..Being such abdvanced satanists ,u suggesting in favour of offender and evil people is appaling and overwhelming

Obviously not what JG Blitz was going for. You will find in life that anger does not solve problems, and only creates more. Did Father Satan put you here to constantly hammer away at someone's soul, permanently altering their course in life, because of a sexual disagreement? Is that why you're here?

After a year of this, shouldn't enough "damage" be done already? Or do you think this requires two more years for this working to really take effect?

Wouldn't the ultimate victory here to be to attract the perfect partner? This could be achieved so much faster, and you would release the bitterness that came with the breakup.
 
phi3.14infinity said:
people who cheat others and use others should be punished in the most horrific way ..scumbags must be destroyed since such scumbugs know very exactly what they are doing ..They do it because they love to do evil things ..society does NOT want any criminals ..Being such abdvanced satanists ,u suggesting in favour of offender and evil people is appaling and overwhelming

These energies, like Gebo and Ehwaz, when programmed for a genuinely happy relationship, would make for any injustices within a relationship to be taken care of.

Do you suppose a working designed to manifest a fully positive relationship would allow for the hurt feelings that you are displaying here? Through the trust and communication established by Ehwaz, a guilty party would be willing to seek counseling and other steps to remedy their cheating and the feelings you have.

I believe cheating or other lesser relationship problems (miscommunication/arguments) happen due to poor connections between partners, which is why cheating is so prevalent. If you think these people are evil and should be destroyed, then you would be removing a chunk of the world's population, which is impractical and also ignores the liberating advancement that our path provides.

I think your own personal feelings on the matter are influencing your decision to be impartial here, as you call for the worst punishment possible, which is also "appalling and overwhelming". Such punishments do not actually change the mind of a cheater, so why are you deviating from the solution here? If you want someone to recognize their wrongdoing, you must use energies relevant to justice and fairness, which can be found in some aspects through Gebo and Ehwaz, also Tiwaz.
 
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=464502 time=1695636325 user_id=21286]
Fuchs said:
Ehwaz x10 reps then+Gebo x10+then Isa x10 + then(Thurisas) x 10

In a beneficial way for me, [Name Person] is forever unable to feel joy, without me. x 3 reps

Brother, I don't believe this is the right way to deal with your problem, as it seems like an overreaction. You are trying to basically punish and exert control because you felt violated by her. However, what you are doing is not justice, but rather an assault on her well-being.

The focus should be on achieving a happy relationship, not necessarily attacking her in this overkill manner. To achieve this happy relationship, yes this requires her to realize her mistakes, apologize, and mend the wounds she caused in you, but you hitting her with this proverbial "spiritual hammer" can't be seen as actual justice.

She had cheated because her needs were not met and she did not have the maturity or competency to handle this appropriately with you. Maybe, you were not a good match for her at all. You have to talk to her to figure out why she did this to you, if you want to actually resolve this.

You have actually chosen most of the runes for this, as Ehwaz re-establishes trust and communications, Gebo creates love and energy balance, and Thurisaz can create sexual activity. Wunjo and Kenaz are also useful. Programmed to establish a truly health and positive relationship, such energies would help enable both of you to fix the pain she caused you, as well as communicate in a manner that helps prevent this from happening again.

If you want a positive relationship, as you explain the positive signs indicated, then put this as your affirmation and end goal. Don't get sidetracked with trying to overly restrict her as a result of feelings which would be resolved through healing.

It is also possible that you may be doubting your own ability to maintain a relationship without exerting an excessive degree of control, hence why you chose this working. Again, use the runes you have chosen appropriately, and this will be taken care of.

I can not agree with this statement:

"She had cheated because her needs were not met and she did not have the maturity or competency to handle this appropriately with you. Maybe, you were not a good match for her at all. You have to talk to her to figure out why she did this to you, if you want to actually resolve this."

She told me off all the men she had sex with, with me she had the best sex. As I said she also said she only loved me despite cheating. A other practical example:

We were on a holiday vacation I payed for her fully. During the vacation she told me she needs space from me and I want to much sex with her. Everyday she went alone camel riding. Later I found out she fucked with the camel rider guy/guys.

:shock: :lol: :evil:


I tried to talk with her why she did this, but the reason given back is like if I would have asked her why she did want to eat that ice cream. Because she could and wanted. Well she cheated deliberately on me, when she was angry to punish me.
She also did this once on her best female friend.

This is probably only the tip off the iceberg I know so far. I think she is mentally ill, or can a need be to have sex with random people?

And if so how could i have fulfilled this? If she insisted on a monogamous relationship from the start :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me this is pure insanity.
 
Henu the Great said:
So why are you sharing a personal working for a personal problem in a public setting for others. You do understand that this approach is situational at best and should be kept to yourself, right?

I do not believe Iḿ alone with this. I also do not believe in withholding spiritual workings which are crafted with public knowledge. I do believe in public improvement responses.
 
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=464558 time=1695666238 user_id=21286]
phi3.14infinity said:
people who cheat others and use others should be punished in the most horrific way ..scumbags must be destroyed since such scumbugs know very exactly what they are doing ..They do it because they love to do evil things ..society does NOT want any criminals ..Being such abdvanced satanists ,u suggesting in favour of offender and evil people is appaling and overwhelming

These energies, like Gebo and Ehwaz, when programmed for a genuinely happy relationship, would make for any injustices within a relationship to be taken care of.

Do you suppose a working designed to manifest a fully positive relationship would allow for the hurt feelings that you are displaying here? Through the trust and communication established by Ehwaz, a guilty party would be willing to seek counseling and other steps to remedy their cheating and the feelings you have.

I believe cheating or other lesser relationship problems (miscommunication/arguments) happen due to poor connections between partners, which is why cheating is so prevalent. If you think these people are evil and should be destroyed, then you would be removing a chunk of the world's population, which is impractical and also ignores the liberating advancement that our path provides.

I think your own personal feelings on the matter are influencing your decision to be impartial here, as you call for the worst punishment possible, which is also "appalling and overwhelming". Such punishments do not actually change the mind of a cheater, so why are you deviating from the solution here? If you want someone to recognize their wrongdoing, you must use energies relevant to justice and fairness, which can be found in some aspects through Gebo and Ehwaz, also Tiwaz.

Right ..fair justice is important but brother I have seen many people who wantedly use others and throw them like thrash ..cheating in any way is not condoned ..Destroying someone wont change but the right justice will ..
 
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=464558 time=1695666238 user_id=21286]
phi3.14infinity said:
people who cheat others and use others should be punished in the most horrific way ..scumbags must be destroyed since such scumbugs know very exactly what they are doing ..They do it because they love to do evil things ..society does NOT want any criminals ..Being such abdvanced satanists ,u suggesting in favour of offender and evil people is appaling and overwhelming

These energies, like Gebo and Ehwaz, when programmed for a genuinely happy relationship, would make for any injustices within a relationship to be taken care of.

Do you suppose a working designed to manifest a fully positive relationship would allow for the hurt feelings that you are displaying here? Through the trust and communication established by Ehwaz, a guilty party would be willing to seek counseling and other steps to remedy their cheating and the feelings you have.

I believe cheating or other lesser relationship problems (miscommunication/arguments) happen due to poor connections between partners, which is why cheating is so prevalent. If you think these people are evil and should be destroyed, then you would be removing a chunk of the world's population, which is impractical and also ignores the liberating advancement that our path provides.

I think your own personal feelings on the matter are influencing your decision to be impartial here, as you call for the worst punishment possible, which is also "appalling and overwhelming". Such punishments do not actually change the mind of a cheater, so why are you deviating from the solution here? If you want someone to recognize their wrongdoing, you must use energies relevant to justice and fairness, which can be found in some aspects through Gebo and Ehwaz, also Tiwaz.
There are lot of playboys on this earth brother who know VERY EXACTLY what they are doing and love doing such stuffs ..So in this case what kind of justice will u suggest?
 
ApolloAbove said:
phi3.14infinity said:
people who cheat others and use others should be punished in the most horrific way ..scumbags must be destroyed since such scumbugs know very exactly what they are doing ..They do it because they love to do evil things ..society does NOT want any criminals ..Being such abdvanced satanists ,u suggesting in favour of offender and evil people is appaling and overwhelming

Obviously not what JG Blitz was going for. You will find in life that anger does not solve problems, and only creates more. Did Father Satan put you here to constantly hammer away at someone's soul, permanently altering their course in life, because of a sexual disagreement? Is that why you're here?

After a year of this, shouldn't enough "damage" be done already? Or do you think this requires two more years for this working to really take effect?

Wouldn't the ultimate victory here to be to attract the perfect partner? This could be achieved so much faster, and you would release the bitterness that came with the breakup.

satanism is FIRST about justice ..people who cheat others know VERY well what they are doing ..No Body is innocent in this earth ..Such sadists who do such things know very well how to use and manipulate others ..Attracting a good partner is secondary (it is important) ..But the first thing must be justice and the right punishment ..This saying "focus on attracting right partner and let go " is what christians and new agers preach ..Since satanism is all about JUSTICE ,that is why u have an entire section called "WITCHRAFT" in JoS ..We are NOT christians BUT satanists ..Righteous anger is what every human must have which ensures righteousness in a society ..Wothout righteous anger we will be just drones with 0 feelings ...Letting go ONLY allows people to keep commiting their evil with 0 regrets ..I stand for JUSTICE and witchcraft is also a MAIN part of Satanists ..You are NOT to use all your magical skills on innocents BUT on those who do u evil ,u have every right to ..
 
Fuchs said:
I do not believe Iḿ alone with this. I also do not believe in withholding spiritual workings which are crafted with public knowledge. I do believe in public improvement responses.
This working does nothing to help the public. If anything, this lashing-out method is counterproductive as you can see from multiple reactions to this approach.

But I understand your perspective. It just is not very refined.
 
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=464558 time=1695666238 user_id=21286]
phi3.14infinity said:
people who cheat others and use others should be punished in the most horrific way ..scumbags must be destroyed since such scumbugs know very exactly what they are doing ..They do it because they love to do evil things ..society does NOT want any criminals ..Being such abdvanced satanists ,u suggesting in favour of offender and evil people is appaling and overwhelming

These energies, like Gebo and Ehwaz, when programmed for a genuinely happy relationship, would make for any injustices within a relationship to be taken care of.

Do you suppose a working designed to manifest a fully positive relationship would allow for the hurt feelings that you are displaying here? Through the trust and communication established by Ehwaz, a guilty party would be willing to seek counseling and other steps to remedy their cheating and the feelings you have.

I believe cheating or other lesser relationship problems (miscommunication/arguments) happen due to poor connections between partners, which is why cheating is so prevalent. If you think these people are evil and should be destroyed, then you would be removing a chunk of the world's population, which is impractical and also ignores the liberating advancement that our path provides.

I think your own personal feelings on the matter are influencing your decision to be impartial here, as you call for the worst punishment possible, which is also "appalling and overwhelming". Such punishments do not actually change the mind of a cheater, so why are you deviating from the solution here? If you want someone to recognize their wrongdoing, you must use energies relevant to justice and fairness, which can be found in some aspects through Gebo and Ehwaz, also Tiwaz.

I highly value your input, but I also think someone can only be sorry for something, if they felt the same pain, they caused so they know what they are sorry for.

I always think in situations about the statement:

"Justice must be served, or chaos is ensured."

I can´t remember which demon did state this but it was quoted like this.
 
Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
I do not believe Iḿ alone with this. I also do not believe in withholding spiritual workings which are crafted with public knowledge. I do believe in public improvement responses.
This working does nothing to help the public. If anything, this lashing-out method is counterproductive as you can see from multiple reactions to this approach.

But I understand your perspective. It just is not very refined.

Well people in a similar situation can choose between this working, or the solution JG Blitzkreig suggested, so it wasn´t for nothing. Astrology wise there is rather space for a harmony working in the near future.
 
Fuchs said:
She told me off all the men she had sex with, with me she had the best sex. As I said she also said she only loved me despite cheating. A other practical example:

We were on a holiday vacation I payed for her fully. During the vacation she told me she needs space from me and I want to much sex with her. Everyday she went alone camel riding. Later I found out she fucked with the camel rider guy/guys.

Respectful greetings, Fuchs,

I hate to comment but, may I ask you if this is the same woman from back when a girl whom you were together with, kissed a black guy in front of you at a party? And she is now having sex with camel riders, despite claiming she's had the best sex with you out of everyone? It sounds to me like she's just saying that to keep you on a leash. Plus she's apparently into race-mixing.

Has this essentially continued on for over a year? You deserve freedom and to work towards it. Unbind from this individual. Listen to the others and work upon your inner world, and you will strengthen yourself beyond the desires to dish out justice against such petty low-lives. Somebody like that woman, meanwhile, will continue to spiral downwards until they hit rock bottom, and only in the end do they realize what kind of grave they've dug for themselves. I've seen it firsthand.

Justice is a true form of punishment, but if you've spent so much energy for this long, when you could have separated and grown on your own, I personally do not believe your energies are being funneled to the appropriate priorities. I hope you manage to detach and grow once and for all. I also don't intend to encourage turning the other cheek, but rather to inform you that there are greater priorities for your energies and effort, that you can direct your focus towards.

I myself was once hard-bound to an insane desire for revenge for 7 years, and I know what the desire to punish feels like more than anyone, minus Wildfire, probably. But Fuchs, you must understand that you truly possess a superior future as an SS, with the tools, knowledge and community to strengthen yourself past the reach of people like this parasitic woman you speak of.

Wish you well.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top