Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advancing The Cause: Joy Of Satan Donation Tiers [Update 37: COURSE HAS BEEN SENT - BIG UPDATES...]

Supernatrualhuman21 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Deep Darkness said:
The primary purpose of donations should be to keep the websites up and running. I am not donating yet because I am a student and not an employee.

But I work with the JoS Estonian page and I'm upset that you carelessly handle the web pages, like for example Kabbalah Exposed has been down for two months and you haven't even commented it.

And I am not sure does I want to donate if you continue such style.

As a person like many others who don't know internal works you don't have a central overview of what consists of a few things.

In this case it's better to ask before one speaks, instead of writing nonsense that is based on lack of information, for example. This helps nowhere.

The Kabbalah Exposed site is one of the actually not the most relevant, that's why in the midst of about 50 ongoing sites this is going to be cared for in the future. We have an even larger amount of projects being made. The Kabbalah Exposed based on traffic is very low hanging fruit.

Further, the writings of this site have also been written by an ex-infiltrator so they need a full re-check, therefore, that makes it a whole more complicated issue. Because if things have been put in, this means the whole site needs a full re-view and reconstruction.

As you are a student this means you are still not very much aware of certain things related to management and time and effort, or where effort is best invested, or why. Therefore your understanding of priorities also lacks, which you didn't ask for an elaboration of.

That is also reflected in your lack of understanding in what has it taken and how it's all going to keep things that are already up, in that state.

Except of this you are at a bitter state of constant judgement, wasting time around with fake Nazi groups, etc. So more learning has to happen in regards to priorities.

Another thing you will have to learn is actually manners and for example to provide some input like an e-mail saying to the administration: "Hey, I know you have 1000's problems in your hands, and I am out of this but I want to help, and I can't understand this but I can say boastful things to you, but maybe I can do something useful too, so can you look at this problem and fix Kabbalah Exposed? Is there some reason this isn't happening?".

The reasons are above. For this, in the larger JoS projects situation which are too many ongoing, people will be appointed to check in this first and make sure the information presented is absolutely correct. I am almost certain that it is, but it needs a thorough check.

Hello high priest
I have a question about astral projecting
So when you imagine your spirit is looking at your body will you still be able to astral project if you accidentally stop imagining your spirit looking at your body for like 5 or 10 seconds?

While I am not High Priest Cobra, I may be able to offer some advice here.

It's best to post these types of questions in a topic of their own as they will get buried here. You can go to the Joy of Satan main section of the forum and make a new topic to do this.

That way your question would be more visble and open to people to add guidance for this.

Astral projection is best done with a deep trance state, you'll want to practice this as much you are able to. This helps in achieving a successful projection as its a very useful and important skill when worked on.

Astral projection requires a good bit of focus towards this, a lapse in focus may or may not affect this depending on how much you lose concentration. The key is to keep your mind focused on projecting and put your mind back to this task when it drifts away from the task at hand.

Projecting is easier or harder for some of us, this also comes from what level of spiritual advancement we are on.

Goodluck with this, you can do it!
 
serpentwalker666 said:
Supernatrualhuman21 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As a person like many others who don't know internal works you don't have a central overview of what consists of a few things.

In this case it's better to ask before one speaks, instead of writing nonsense that is based on lack of information, for example. This helps nowhere.

The Kabbalah Exposed site is one of the actually not the most relevant, that's why in the midst of about 50 ongoing sites this is going to be cared for in the future. We have an even larger amount of projects being made. The Kabbalah Exposed based on traffic is very low hanging fruit.

Further, the writings of this site have also been written by an ex-infiltrator so they need a full re-check, therefore, that makes it a whole more complicated issue. Because if things have been put in, this means the whole site needs a full re-view and reconstruction.

As you are a student this means you are still not very much aware of certain things related to management and time and effort, or where effort is best invested, or why. Therefore your understanding of priorities also lacks, which you didn't ask for an elaboration of.

That is also reflected in your lack of understanding in what has it taken and how it's all going to keep things that are already up, in that state.

Except of this you are at a bitter state of constant judgement, wasting time around with fake Nazi groups, etc. So more learning has to happen in regards to priorities.

Another thing you will have to learn is actually manners and for example to provide some input like an e-mail saying to the administration: "Hey, I know you have 1000's problems in your hands, and I am out of this but I want to help, and I can't understand this but I can say boastful things to you, but maybe I can do something useful too, so can you look at this problem and fix Kabbalah Exposed? Is there some reason this isn't happening?".

The reasons are above. For this, in the larger JoS projects situation which are too many ongoing, people will be appointed to check in this first and make sure the information presented is absolutely correct. I am almost certain that it is, but it needs a thorough check.

Hello high priest
I have a question about astral projecting
So when you imagine your spirit is looking at your body will you still be able to astral project if you accidentally stop imagining your spirit looking at your body for like 5 or 10 seconds?

While I am not High Priest Cobra, I may be able to offer some advice here.

It's best to post these types of questions in a topic of their own as they will get buried here. You can go to the Joy of Satan main section of the forum and make a new topic to do this.

That way your question would be more visble and open to people to add guidance for this.

Astral projection is best done with a deep trance state, you'll want to practice this as much you are able to. This helps in achieving a successful projection as its a very useful and important skill when worked on.

Astral projection requires a good bit of focus towards this, a lapse in focus may or may not affect this depending on how much you lose concentration. The key is to keep your mind focused on projecting and put your mind back to this task when it drifts away from the task at hand.

Projecting is easier or harder for some of us, this also comes from what level of spiritual advancement we are on.

Goodluck with this, you can do it!

Thanks brother
 
How come on the site's rune page, for Algiz/Elhaz, Maxine pronounces the Z as if it was a German Z that sounds like the "ts" sound in the English word "hats."
But in the audio Cobra pronounces both Z's as English Z's?
 
Asurya said:
How come on the site's rune page, for Algiz/Elhaz, Maxine pronounces the Z as if it was a German Z that sounds like the "ts" sound in the English word "hats."
But in the audio Cobra pronounces both Z's as English Z's?

Just noticed there's two folders for Anglo Saxon and Germanic pronunciations, oops.
 
Update 31: TIER 4 PDF SENT + UPDATE FOR TOP DONORS

Greetings to all of our esteemed Joy of Satan Donors.

I have now sent the Issue 5 Tier 4 PDF to all eligible SS.

Now, for Top Donors, please read carefully below:

In regards to the Top Donors, as the 15th has passed, the results are in.

Every Donor who has donated a substantial amount should send me the following e-mail, so we can begin as mentioned in the last post.

All Tiers [1, 2, 3 and 4] will have the Top Donors picked in accordance to their Tier. The Maximum amount of Donors per tier will be.

Tier 1: 1 Top Donor Picked
Tier 2: 2 Top Donors Picked
Tier 3: 2 Top Donors Picked
Tier 4: 2 Donors Picked

This means that even if someone donated more, you can STILL likely be eligible for this position. That is so that people compete based on what they have and in people that they can match their contributions.

The program we will do will last 30 days. Instructions on what we will be doing will be sent in e-mail.

Starting the 16th [today], the new cycle of Top Donors will be decided from 16th of October to 16th of November. Then the process will repeat.

The whole idea here is to accelerate spiritually those who want to do major help who keeps the JoS growing.

E-mail to be sent at: [email protected]

Mail Title: JoS Top Donor - Tier ___Write your Tier 1, 2, 3 or 4____

Amount Donated: XX
Transaction Link: XX
Proof of donation attached: XX

After this, I will notify you where you are in the position. If you are in position 4 and 3 people are Top Donors, for example, that will be accounted for the next cycle of Top Donors.

Also, those who fail by a little, irrespective of Tier, will receive the 5th Issue Tier 4 PDF, which is extremely important this time. It will make your effort worth it. Those who are in this position will be taken in consideration for the next cycle of October 16 to November 16.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
 
Update 31: TIER 4 PDF SENT + UPDATE FOR TOP DONORS

Greetings to all of our esteemed Joy of Satan Donors.

I have now sent the Issue 5 Tier 4 PDF to all eligible SS.

Now, for Top Donors, please read carefully below:

In regards to the Top Donors, as the 15th has passed, the results are in.

Every Donor who has donated a substantial amount should send me the following e-mail, so we can begin as mentioned in the last post.

All Tiers [1, 2, 3 and 4] will have the Top Donors picked in accordance to their Tier. The Maximum amount of Donors per tier will be.

Tier 1: 1 Top Donor Picked
Tier 2: 2 Top Donors Picked
Tier 3: 2 Top Donors Picked
Tier 4: 2 Donors Picked

This means that even if someone donated more, you can STILL likely be eligible for this position. That is so that people compete based on what they have and in people that they can match their contributions.

The program we will do will last 30 days. Instructions on what we will be doing will be sent in e-mail.

Starting the 16th [today], the new cycle of Top Donors will be decided from 16th of October to 16th of November. Then the process will repeat.

The whole idea here is to accelerate spiritually those who want to do major help who keeps the JoS growing.

E-mail to be sent at: [email protected]

Mail Title: JoS Top Donor - Tier ___Write your Tier 1, 2, 3 or 4____

Amount Donated: XX
Transaction Link: XX
Proof of donation attached: XX

After this, I will notify you where you are in the position. If you are in position 4 and 3 people are Top Donors, for example, that will be accounted for the next cycle of Top Donors.

Also, those who fail by a little, irrespective of Tier, will receive the 5th Issue Tier 4 PDF, which is extremely important this time. It will make your effort worth it. Those who are in this position will be taken in consideration for the next cycle of October 16 to November 16.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
 
Update 32: TOP DONORS INSTRUCTIONS SENT

Greetings everyone, as the obligations towards all others have been met, I am now tending to the Top Donors. Everything else such as Tier 4 continues as planned.

So, the Top Donors of all Tiers, you have received a PDF with the instructions on how we will embark to the month of development. The Month begins from Oct 22 and finishes in Nov 22.

Some of you have donated but you have NOT e-mailed me. Donations must be tracked and proven to belong to you to participate. Please do this:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=468797#p468797

New Top Donors will be chosen from Oct 16 to Nov 16.

Anyone who is not a top donor but has sent the e-mail, is number one for the next month's queue. Others who also might not have applied, will be contacted by next month.


If you made a sizable contribution, please refer to THIS thread in order to mail me so that we can examine this. Nobody is mandated to do this, only those who want this; but if you want this, you MUST e-mail.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=468797#p468797

It's just an extra gift among the many extra gifts.


-HPHC 666
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 32: TOP DONORS INSTRUCTIONS SENT

Greetings everyone, as the obligations towards all others have been met, I am now tending to the Top Donors. Everything else such as Tier 4 continues as planned.

So, the Top Donors of all Tiers, you have received a PDF with the instructions on how we will embark to the month of development. The Month begins from Oct 22 and finishes in Nov 22.

Some of you have donated but you have NOT e-mailed me. Donations must be tracked and proven to belong to you to participate. Please do this:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=468797#p468797

New Top Donors will be chosen from Oct 16 to Nov 16.

Anyone who is not a top donor but has sent the e-mail, is number one for the next month's queue. Others who also might not have applied, will be contacted by next month.


If you made a sizable contribution, please refer to THIS thread in order to mail me so that we can examine this. Nobody is mandated to do this, only those who want this; but if you want this, you MUST e-mail.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=468797#p468797

It's just an extra gift among the many extra gifts.


-HPHC 666


I have been sending emails for almost 2 weeks, but have not received a reply.

Did a mistake happen?
 
Hello @HP. Hoodedcobra666

I can’t seem to get trough via the email, so I‘ll post here. I have been sent a PDF I’ve not been looking for instead of the PDF on a topic I’m having issues with.
Everytime I ask for it on the mail I receive another PDF instead of the one that I was seeking.

I’m a a loyal member of the Jos, I participate in every
group ritual since I’ve joined and donate every month since the tier system is in place.

I hope this is not the wrong place to ask, but I can’t wait longer and frustration is starting to get to me.

If possible check your mail, I also sent the donation receipt from this month.

Lightmango

Hail Satan
 
Lightmango said:
Hello @HP. Hoodedcobra666

I can’t seem to get trough via the email, so I‘ll post here. I have been sent a PDF I’ve not been looking for instead of the PDF on a topic I’m having issues with.
Everytime I ask for it on the mail I receive another PDF instead of the one that I was seeking.

I’m a a loyal member of the Jos, I participate in every
group ritual since I’ve joined and donate every month since the tier system is in place.

I hope this is not the wrong place to ask, but I can’t wait longer and frustration is starting to get to me.

If possible check your mail, I also sent the donation receipt from this month.

Lightmango

Hail Satan

We don't choose what HP HoodedCobra writes, he doesn't make them individual for each of us. He writes additional sermons, and that's what we get.
 
Lightmango said:
Hello @HP. Hoodedcobra666

I can’t seem to get trough via the email, so I‘ll post here. I have been sent a PDF I’ve not been looking for instead of the PDF on a topic I’m having issues with.
Everytime I ask for it on the mail I receive another PDF instead of the one that I was seeking.

I’m a a loyal member of the Jos, I participate in every
group ritual since I’ve joined and donate every month since the tier system is in place.

I hope this is not the wrong place to ask, but I can’t wait longer and frustration is starting to get to me.

If possible check your mail, I also sent the donation receipt from this month.

Lightmango

Hail Satan

As far as I recall I have sent you all and more of what you asked. If you ask for something else, that was outside of the context of the materials made, did this document exist in the first place.

No problem asking here but your frustration is why I did not write what you wanted individually? I am not sure. Please clarify what you need in another e-mail.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightmango said:
Hello @HP. Hoodedcobra666

I can’t seem to get trough via the email, so I‘ll post here. I have been sent a PDF I’ve not been looking for instead of the PDF on a topic I’m having issues with.
Everytime I ask for it on the mail I receive another PDF instead of the one that I was seeking.

I’m a a loyal member of the Jos, I participate in every
group ritual since I’ve joined and donate every month since the tier system is in place.

I hope this is not the wrong place to ask, but I can’t wait longer and frustration is starting to get to me.

If possible check your mail, I also sent the donation receipt from this month.

Lightmango

Hail Satan

As far as I recall I have sent you all and more of what you asked. If you ask for something else, that was outside of the context of the materials made, did this document exist in the first place.

No problem asking here but your frustration is why I did not write what you wanted individually? I am not sure. Please clarify what you need in another e-mail.

I sent you the mail and I hope it clarifies my problem.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=468911 time=1698038952 user_id=57]
Lightmango said:
Hello @HP. Hoodedcobra666

I can’t seem to get trough via the email, so I‘ll post here. I have been sent a PDF I’ve not been looking for instead of the PDF on a topic I’m having issues with.
Everytime I ask for it on the mail I receive another PDF instead of the one that I was seeking.

I’m a a loyal member of the Jos, I participate in every
group ritual since I’ve joined and donate every month since the tier system is in place.

I hope this is not the wrong place to ask, but I can’t wait longer and frustration is starting to get to me.

If possible check your mail, I also sent the donation receipt from this month.

Lightmango

Hail Satan

We don't choose what HP HoodedCobra writes, he doesn't make them individual for each of us. He writes additional sermons, and that's what we get.

I did not ask for a individual or something. I asked for a certain PDF that I then was granted, but in the attachment of the mail it was a different file than the one that I ask for. I think its a mistake that happened, and at this point I am starting to believe that the enemy sabotaged the communcation somehow? English is not my native language, so I am sorry for any minsunderstanding from my side.

Hail Satan!
 
To Mr Cobra ,Please you put me in tier 1, why not in tier 3 or 4 , because I gave all what I have ,and I known you will see this by heart and put me in tier 4, but I was put in tier 1, and also how can one receive past knowledge from his tier because I have just join. HAIL SATAN .
 
Santacruze said:
To Mr Cobra ,Please you put me in tier 1, why not in tier 3 or 4 , because I gave all what I have ,and I known you will see this by heart and put me in tier 4, but I was put in tier 1, and also how can one receive past knowledge from his tier because I have just join. HAIL SATAN .

Thank you for expressing this. Please notify me via e-mail on the proven viability and backup to request this, such as donations, work done, or other things related to this.

If we go by emotions only then there is nothing to it. Everyone deserves everything based on their emotions. I felt like I was 50 when I was 5 years old, but it turns out I was not.

The factors of Tier position are based on the realistic contribution and one doing what they can. I try to be as generous as possible, that's why there is much hard work going into making the system work.

The idea is to grow through the incentive and when one reaches the top, to understand why they are there and to do some active work in maintaining this and growing themselves and the JoS.
 
Update 33: New PDF Prepared, Top Donors System Change - Only 3 to 4 Tier from now on

I write to inform that the next PDF is being created as per usual. Thanks to all of you who contribute and stand by your word to the Gods.

Because of highly taxing work going into the Top Donor system which takes too much of my time, this will only happen for Tier 3 and 4 where contributions are proven.

We want everyone to feel wholesome and supported, yet at the same time the time exchange and knowledge exchange must not be in the form of lucky draws but truly deserved merits and work.

The currently selected Top Donors will receive further e-mail by tomorrow where I will answer all of you and we begin the 30 day period as mentioned.

However, after this, this won't continue for the time being because I find it counterintuitive to do this for very low donations or grant this gift out like this in the future. As the bridge here can be fixed by climbing higher via contribution in other ways, those who want, must focus to get Tier 3 and 4 first.

If anyone has donated since the finishing period of the last Top Donor month, I will factor this in and do this once more for those who have donated a fair amount, because as one can understand, the devotion of a month 1-1 with someone can be a highly taxing situation.

A considerable amount since the end of the last time, do message me and I will send you another gift to compensate for your time. Naturally also, big donations would elevate someone in a higher tier on their own, making you eligible by default.

Lastly, I am devising another solution that will include Tiers as a whole. But that will have to wait until December.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 33: New PDF Prepared, Top Donors System Change - Only 3 to 4 Tier from now on

I write to inform that the next PDF is being created as per usual. Thanks to all of you who contribute and stand by your word to the Gods.

Because of highly taxing work going into the Top Donor system which takes too much of my time, this will only happen for Tier 3 and 4 where contributions are proven.

We want everyone to feel wholesome and supported, yet at the same time the time exchange and knowledge exchange must not be in the form of lucky draws but truly deserved merits and work.

The currently selected Top Donors will receive further e-mail by tomorrow where I will answer all of you and we begin the 30 day period as mentioned.

However, after this, this won't continue for the time being because I find it counterintuitive to do this for very low donations or grant this gift out like this in the future. As the bridge here can be fixed by climbing higher via contribution in other ways, those who want, must focus to get Tier 3 and 4 first.

If anyone has donated since the finishing period of the last Top Donor month, I will factor this in and do this once more for those who have donated a fair amount, because as one can understand, the devotion of a month 1-1 with someone can be a highly taxing situation.

A considerable amount since the end of the last time, do message me and I will send you another gift to compensate for your time. Naturally also, big donations would elevate someone in a higher tier on their own, making you eligible by default.

Lastly, I am devising another solution that will include Tiers as a whole. But that will have to wait until December.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I look very forward to this :) Thank you for everything as the information you have given with all of this is most helpful.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 33: New PDF Prepared, Top Donors System Change - Only 3 to 4 Tier from now on
[...]
Completely understandable. You so much for our community as it is, High Priest. If anyone wants your time, they need to put in more effort to get it; this is only natural.

Thank you for all that you do for us :)
 
it could also create a system where someone might contribute a lot of wealth in the hope they get some good information and then be broke or if you contribute a large amount of money but someone beats you by a few dollars you might give up on supporting the JOS maybe just have fixed price private lessons for tier 3 and 4 members and then you simply get booked for the next available time slot.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 33: New PDF Prepared, Top Donors System Change - Only 3 to 4 Tier from now on

I write to inform that the next PDF is being created as per usual. Thanks to all of you who contribute and stand by your word to the Gods.

Because of highly taxing work going into the Top Donor system which takes too much of my time, this will only happen for Tier 3 and 4 where contributions are proven.

We want everyone to feel wholesome and supported, yet at the same time the time exchange and knowledge exchange must not be in the form of lucky draws but truly deserved merits and work.

The currently selected Top Donors will receive further e-mail by tomorrow where I will answer all of you and we begin the 30 day period as mentioned.

However, after this, this won't continue for the time being because I find it counterintuitive to do this for very low donations or grant this gift out like this in the future. As the bridge here can be fixed by climbing higher via contribution in other ways, those who want, must focus to get Tier 3 and 4 first.

If anyone has donated since the finishing period of the last Top Donor month, I will factor this in and do this once more for those who have donated a fair amount, because as one can understand, the devotion of a month 1-1 with someone can be a highly taxing situation.

A considerable amount since the end of the last time, do message me and I will send you another gift to compensate for your time. Naturally also, big donations would elevate someone in a higher tier on their own, making you eligible by default.

Lastly, I am devising another solution that will include Tiers as a whole. But that will have to wait until December.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I see this as fair dear HP, your time is the most precious on Earth atm!
 
Ramses said:

If this scenario occurs: "you contribute a large amount of money but someone beats you by a few dollars you might give up on supporting the JOS", then people are not in the right place mentally to understand the importance of JoS and our Gods and Goddesses.

I personally have limited time, so I usually end up reading the Donors PDF weeks after I receive it. Not because it's not invaluable. But even if I didn't receive it, I would still keep donating to JoS. I'm not donating in order to receive extra knowledge (although it's a great reward!), but in order to help the JoS as a whole.

*This* is the mentality that people should have. Otherwise, the knowledge is also lost on people who donate just for the sake of the PDF and not for the importance of Satan's work through the websites and the forums.
 
Ramses said:
it could also create a system where someone might contribute a lot of wealth in the hope they get some good information and then be broke or if you contribute a large amount of money but someone beats you by a few dollars you might give up on supporting the JOS maybe just have fixed price private lessons for tier 3 and 4 members and then you simply get booked for the next available time slot.

I understand what you mean. However, if you give up on supporting JoS, that is just a mental hangup in failing to understand the value that JoS brings to you. If you or anyone has these types of hangups, then it would be better for them to sort them first than project them onto others.

Being able to manage your finances properly is part of growing as a person and as an SS. Everyone has been discouraged from donating more than they can afford. Everyone has also been encouraged to build a safety net for themselves first, before donating anything. Everyone from tier 1 and above has also been provided the knowledge and tools to manage debt, get rid of it, and improve your finances overtime.

HP Hooded Cobra's time is very important and cannot be wasted just because some people are inconsiderate and rushing to get benefits. That problem is for those people to resolve within themselves, and there is help here for those who need it.

As far as your solution goes, I cannot speak about it, as it's not my place. Guardians and/or the Priesthood will advise you about their thoughts when they have a moment.
 
Thanks for that, and that's fine by me. The instructions I have received so far from Tier 1 were already useful (I did figure a lot for myself about some topics on my own), but I don't feel that this is what will help me grow as a Satanist since I still feel like a total newbie and have strong difficulty with the simplest things.
I'll focus on solving those before I even consider being granted some higher knowledge. What's in the JoS so far is already more than I'll be able to experience in a lifetime of training.

Thank you for your effort. Good luck with the remaining Tiers and try not to overdo yourself, Brother.
 
Stormblood said:
Ramses said:
it could also create a system where someone might contribute a lot of wealth in the hope they get some good information and then be broke or if you contribute a large amount of money but someone beats you by a few dollars you might give up on supporting the JOS maybe just have fixed price private lessons for tier 3 and 4 members and then you simply get booked for the next available time slot.

I understand what you mean. However, if you give up on supporting JoS, that is just a mental hangup in failing to understand the value that JoS brings to you. If you or anyone has these types of hangups, then it would be better for them to sort them first than project them onto others.

Being able to manage your finances properly is part of growing as a person and as an SS. Everyone has been discouraged from donating more than they can afford. Everyone has also been encouraged to build a safety net for themselves first, before donating anything. Everyone from tier 1 and above has also been provided the knowledge and tools to manage debt, get rid of it, and improve your finances overtime.

HP Hooded Cobra's time is very important and cannot be wasted just because some people are inconsiderate and rushing to get benefits. That problem is for those people to resolve within themselves, and there is help here for those who need it.

As far as your solution goes, I cannot speak about it, as it's not my place. Guardians and/or the Priesthood will advise you about their thoughts when they have a moment.

I do not have this problem im saying it can create said problem consistency is better then short term gambling.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because of highly taxing work going into the Top Donor system which takes too much of my time, this will only happen for Tier 3 and 4 where contributions are proven.

We want everyone to feel wholesome and supported, yet at the same time the time exchange and knowledge exchange must not be in the form of lucky draws but truly deserved merits and work.

The currently selected Top Donors will receive further e-mail by tomorrow where I will answer all of you and we begin the 30 day period as mentioned.

However, after this, this won't continue for the time being because I find it counterintuitive to do this for very low donations or grant this gift out like this in the future. As the bridge here can be fixed by climbing higher via contribution in other ways, those who want, must focus to get Tier 3 and 4 first.

Instead the top donor only gets help from you, you could give the top donor some work, that is giving you free time so in total you do not loose any time. So to change it like a "internship High Priest month", to get to know what you do every day.

For example the top donor could look over your e-mails/ filter all the spam for you.

They could create before a extra protonmail adress to which you send the mails for a day.

There is probably something else according to their advancement, what the top donor can do, so you have more time, which then in return can be used to help the top donor.

I think many people would like to help you and don't see this as a burden or unfair, as the help they receive is priceless valuable.

We all can also agree, we don´t want to miss a future post from you, because off to much work with the donors.
 
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because of highly taxing work going into the Top Donor system which takes too much of my time, this will only happen for Tier 3 and 4 where contributions are proven.

We want everyone to feel wholesome and supported, yet at the same time the time exchange and knowledge exchange must not be in the form of lucky draws but truly deserved merits and work.

The currently selected Top Donors will receive further e-mail by tomorrow where I will answer all of you and we begin the 30 day period as mentioned.

However, after this, this won't continue for the time being because I find it counterintuitive to do this for very low donations or grant this gift out like this in the future. As the bridge here can be fixed by climbing higher via contribution in other ways, those who want, must focus to get Tier 3 and 4 first.

Instead the top donor only gets help from you, you could give the top donor some work, that is giving you free time so in total you do not loose any time. So to change it like a "internship High Priest month", to get to know what you do every day.

For example the top donor could look over your e-mails/ filter all the spam for you.

They could create before a extra protonmail adress to which you send the mails for a day.

There is probably something else according to their advancement, what the top donor can do, so you have more time, which then in return can be used to help the top donor.

I think many people would like to help you and don't see this as a burden or unfair, as the help they receive is priceless valuable.

We all can also agree, we don´t want to miss a future post from you, because off to much work with the donors.

I think this went a little bit too much onto brainstorming territory, but I understand.

In the 15th we will be beginning formally with the Top Donors as they will be mailed, but I will only do this for a month.

As the situation had this, this month, some people got this for very little. As I always keep my word, I will do everything for them regardless, but I will see that I need more time/space in order to continue this system and only for higher tiers.

Of course however, as these relations are built and I see serious care for JoS, that goes beyond saying this can help someone acclimate and get better into working or the internal workings of JoS or myself. I find this unavoidable as it's how human relations work.

I cannot have any secretary as I don't want anything people sent to me to ever be in the access to anyone else. People contact me and I want them to know it's always strictly personal.

I will organize myself with however many hours necessary and however much work to bring this into fruition as I always do.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I cannot have any secretary as I don't want anything people sent to me to ever be in the access to anyone else. People contact me and I want them to know it's always strictly personal.

People would understand, the gods have also there messengers/"secretaries" to help them organize. Maybe just adding a public mailing address so people can choose between directly sending, or going over the new one. We have nowadays the AskSatanOperator tool, so people can ask anonymous.

- A secretary could speed up the respond time for important messages.
- Filter Spam
- Respond to people information they need, if people aren't satisfied, forward the message to you.

I think there must be a email system where someone only can organize, maybe respond, but don't have delete/full rights like a sub e-mail user.
 
Hey, I sent a donation Oct 27, 7am pacific time.

I sent follow-ups to confirm you received it, but it seems to have gone missed as I have not gotten a response back.

Just checking in.

-Bune
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
_______________________

I wish to elaborate a bit and draw some conclusions after I have been on board with the donations system for over an year.

Some may remember I was very skeptical at one point. Such uncertainties for many of us may come after living for a long time in environments with scammers and liars. You can become so closed that you sometimes fail to recognize the good fruit and benefits of real friendship. In my case there were such case where I even doubted very close relatives because of some episodes I had during my life experience. It also has to do with the maturity of the mind and soul which comes with experience and age, both being major elements.

The unexpected element of taking part into the donations system, even before the rewarding system came, is that it makes one feel more part of the movement and way more involved. In my case, it made me think about all the aspects relating to the enemy versus our personal development plus the aid we give to others in order to advance and got on board with writing "Conclusions before the great storm" which I hope we can use to attract people of a high intellectual and integrity caliber more towards our side. Many of the PDF's we have received from Commander Cobra made me contemplate further towards things that could be tied to solutions to our problems and ways to advance and protect ourselves and our close ones. For me personally, such simple and logical writings have made me put some meditations and Runnic works in a better and more organized way. The result is that the whole 2023 year has been a major breakthrough for me that came in gradual steps. I started writing the book in January at the beginning of the year while in parallel I was doing some intense physical home training. I was triggered by this whole feeling of being deeper involved and also watching several films, videos and materials about ancient Greek and Roman warriors. At that time I was also listening to a Youtube composer (Sebastien Angel Epic Music Composer) which has some very powerful and aggressive soundtracks about Greek, Egyptian and Norse Gods and warriors. Some of the Runnic works I was engaging in, combined with the PDF guides have made me get several results like a hair thickening and abundance working as well as a money working which I have been doing the whole year, not necessarily daily, but whenever I had the time and mood. The first 40 days I did it continuously in order to get that good old energetic momentum, after that it can be done from time to time. It worked as I gained a promotion and raise plus a context in which the work got overall easier. This year, I also married my wife and she got a promotion and raise as well. Energy affects those closest to the subject. Here there is also a direct correlation with the ones getting involved more into a movement. Basically you draw, send and exchange energy with the group or movement in which you are in. It is not only a reward in the algorithmic or rational sense that we often perceive, but also like a scientific phenomenon relating to magnetism and the law of attraction. The best and unexpected thing about getting involved in such a movement is that it triggers and event after event type of advancement as one gets a taste for success and solving personal or general problems. It is almost as if the previous event is the cause for the next event or consequence.

I have started doing some medical investigations on some of the problems I had with the respiratory system (ex: nose turbinates obstruction reduction) which were a great success for meditation, physical training and the overall good disposition and capacity to focus. This is why after the first medical success I resumed going to the gym in a way that I never did before, plus had the opportunity to get some help and guidance from a friend who really knows how to be a coach and make sure I make every lifting move the optimal way. The only regret I may have is not doing it sooner.

Also the Commander's personal coaching has given me some great insights about how to take advantage of certain astrological aspects as well actions relating to the medical issues I am continuing to investigate and solve one by one. I am honored and grateful Commander Cobra for all this guidance that has pushed me do grow this year more that I could have imagined possible!

Me and my wife have even managed to solve a medical issue her grandmother had with the eyesight so this is another chain reaction of the energy and momentum which were created. All this period with challenges has further made me develop my day to day skills and traits as a man even further in areas such as plumbing, car mechanics, software programming and communication, cooking, courage and guts, knowledge in the area of legislation and other personal traits involving family. In various type of issues relating to conflict and disputes I manage to stay calm and even attract the adversary into check mate situations that made them panic and lose their momentum. I learned how certain psychological types feed of our anger and fear if they are not properly managed into a confrontation. If this momentum keeps up, I may even start practicing combat sports once I completely get my health in order.

This whole phenomenon becomes a continuous chain of missions and improvements and it is an analogy to a job that one really enjoys. And taking a few minutes to meditate on this whole idea, how honorable is being part of a historic event that is literally making the transition from the enemy's era to the Age of the Gods? As energy and the natural laws of growth and evolution progress being pushed both by time and work, circumstances will give us more unexpected opportunities to make revolutionary changes. The upcoming astrological transits may push people out of their comfort zones and into missions that will remove the virus from it's leadership position and trigger an entire phenomenon of advancement and growing on all fronts. In time, you start feeling those upcoming events by instinct.

Most of us here are above 99% of the population in terms of mind and intellectual capacity as we know the whole situation around the world. The next step is always acquiring the guts to get out of the comfort zone and jump into the missions that are assigned to us by our own natural predispositions. Contemplate on those and you will know what your missions are!

The path is not about being easy or comfortable, but it gives great satisfaction and once you get a taste of that "good meat", you don't really want to get back to that comfort zone even if you have the opportunity to do so at any time. It's like the red pill from Matrix and this is the same with the Satanic dedication as once you know the truth you cannot lie to yourself and go back as hard as you would try.
 
Update 34:

The New PDF will be arriving soon.

Also, be aware that I am doing my best to respond to a whole backlog of e-mails in my personal and work e-mail. Everyone is welcome to seek any help as they need, that won't change.

If anyone's donation has been not accounted for, please contact me at [email protected]

Further, everyone must make sure to use the latest donation address. This address gets periodically updated with a new address:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 34:

The New PDF will be arriving soon.

Also, be aware that I am doing my best to respond to a whole backlog of e-mails in my personal and work e-mail. Everyone is welcome to seek any help as they need, that won't change.

If anyone's donation has been not accounted for, please contact me at [email protected]

Further, everyone must make sure to use the latest donation address. This address gets periodically updated with a new address:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html
Is the old jos donations email still valid?
 
existentialcrisis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 34:

The New PDF will be arriving soon.

Also, be aware that I am doing my best to respond to a whole backlog of e-mails in my personal and work e-mail. Everyone is welcome to seek any help as they need, that won't change.

If anyone's donation has been not accounted for, please contact me at [email protected]

Further, everyone must make sure to use the latest donation address. This address gets periodically updated with a new address:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html
Is the old jos donations email still valid?

Yes, it is. Most people forward these to all my e-mails, therefore, the response will arrive from either jos.donations or cobra.army.666 and still be valid. Thank you.

I have caught up with 85% of non replied e-mails and will do the same. For some reason, many have ended up in spam. I am addressing this now.
 
StyleCoin1 said:
Hi, I sent proof of my donation by email, is it normal for it to take a while to reply?

Can you not leave the whole original text in your reply? It is highly annoying to have to scroll through 5 pages of text because you could not bother to take it out. Thank you.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top