Search found 852 matches

by Usthepeople666
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:04 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: SS Testimonials
Replies: 34
Views: 3108

Re: SS Testimonials

I have dedicated when I was 15, at the time I still acted like the typical teenager and behaved like a degenerate, I hated xianity with passion though. When I found JoS it was like a lighting, because from that day my life has changed forever, I remember I asked Satan for proof that he exists, and ...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:44 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: On Pride, Ego and Kundalini Advancement
Replies: 40
Views: 3889

Re: On Pride, Ego and Kundalini Advancement

In the Left Hand Path, you have people who constantly call themselves "Gods". These "Gods" cannot even do basic magick, manifestation, and generally, most of the time they smoke crack and are deplorable creatures who are having an ego out of control. Over time this becomes a men...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:44 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: On Pride, Ego and Kundalini Advancement
Replies: 40
Views: 3889

Re: On Pride, Ego and Kundalini Advancement

In the Left Hand Path, you have people who constantly call themselves "Gods". These "Gods" cannot even do basic magick, manifestation, and generally, most of the time they smoke crack and are deplorable creatures who are having an ego out of control. Over time this becomes a men...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:44 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: On Pride, Ego and Kundalini Advancement
Replies: 40
Views: 3889

Re: On Pride, Ego and Kundalini Advancement

In the Left Hand Path, you have people who constantly call themselves "Gods". These "Gods" cannot even do basic magick, manifestation, and generally, most of the time they smoke crack and are deplorable creatures who are having an ego out of control. Over time this becomes a men...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:44 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: On Pride, Ego and Kundalini Advancement
Replies: 40
Views: 3889

Re: On Pride, Ego and Kundalini Advancement

In the Left Hand Path, you have people who constantly call themselves "Gods". These "Gods" cannot even do basic magick, manifestation, and generally, most of the time they smoke crack and are deplorable creatures who are having an ego out of control. Over time this becomes a men...
by Usthepeople666
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:20 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: I was funny today
Replies: 7
Views: 1295

Re: I was funny today

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
13th_Wolf wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote: No offense, but do you use drugs?


Offense, do you smok that gud wite cracks ? You must inform the rabbinate
Am I late for the 5:00 Free Crack Giveaway?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvwlEPyi6Y4
Why did I see Chapelle with coke on his lips and scrathing his neck ( like the old vids?). xD
by Usthepeople666
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:56 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The 4 Fundamental Achievements In Satanic Life
Replies: 47
Views: 8167

Re: The 4 Fundamental Achievements In Satanic Life

Spiritual Satanism, is based around the power of the soul and life. In contrast to all enemy religions, which are only programs for enslavement, and come in to make people slaves and nothing else, Satan preaches freedom, knowledge, individuality, and upholding the spirit and person. Over the years,...
by Usthepeople666
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:47 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Enemy Dabblers And Traitors
Replies: 89
Views: 12045

Re: Enemy Dabblers And Traitors

Exactly. Aquarius how will i know that i am important to Satan? I have never Met Him before,or seen Him like most of you,i think i can feel Him or a Demon or Demoness,but im not sure. If i am a true SS then i should have a Demon or not?? Because why am i here then and why havent i lost faith in Spi...
by Usthepeople666
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:09 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Enemy Dabblers And Traitors
Replies: 89
Views: 12045

Re: Enemy Dabblers And Traitors

from that link I reached an "exposing jos" websites where they claimed that our Gods are Maxine's thought forms and that's why a lot of people can't properly reach them. Aahah of course there were no valid proofs, but then it even said something like "that's a reason if the word thou...
by Usthepeople666
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:53 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Enemy Dabblers And Traitors
Replies: 89
Views: 12045

Re: Enemy Dabblers And Traitors

What is considered to be dabbeling in Satanism? And a traitor? Does it mean one today a satanist and tomorrow a christian again? What is considered to be dabbeling in Satanism? And a traitor? Does it mean one today a satanist and tomorrow a christian again? Yes. Because these are two completely dif...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:39 pm
Forum: Teens4Satan
Topic: Multiple personality disorder
Replies: 16
Views: 1167

Re: Multiple personality disorder

I'm wondering if there exists a manual technique that can replicate this and create multiple personalities with traits that are separate and pronounced with a figurehead that is us, controlling them as we wish. I'm pretty sure that the US and definitely soviet military has done these things. Probab...
by Usthepeople666
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:52 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The World Economic Forum's Great Reset. "You'll own nothing."
Replies: 50
Views: 6892

Re: The World Economic Forum's Great Reset. "You'll own nothing."

Greys must be really proud some of these jews are pushing this garbage. "You'll own nothing goy. No meat. You'll become Vegan. We'll give you a shitty UBI because you will have to adopt Jamal by force. He was displaced by Global Warming. You'll live in Virtual Reality together in your little s...
by Usthepeople666
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:23 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - November 16 / December 5
Replies: 251
Views: 27883

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - November 16 / December 5

Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors, In this schedule, we will be making sure to lay the framework for further and stronger attacks. The enemy has been getting it with the Final RTR, and this is very good news. It will do what it promises by erasing everything. Their reactions are observable t...
by Usthepeople666
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: To all ''SS''
Replies: 63
Views: 3419

Re: To all ''SS''

Yawn. What a rant. No we are not soldiers with guns. We are soldiers with minds. Soldiers with minds are the backbone of the army with the guns. Aight? Bye now. Brains are the real guns. There is a reason people who fall into enemy spirituality may allow harm to happen to them and other much dumber...
by Usthepeople666
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:50 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Meme warfare
Replies: 367
Views: 104424

Re: Meme warfare

https://i.imgflip.com/36umh4.jpg This thread is a strong reason to be active on the forums I see how the meme made is in support of Shapiro but that obviously wasn’t the reason he posted it. I meant these are really lit memes xD With so much drama and choas in the world and people's IQ going down c...
by Usthepeople666
Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:56 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Meme warfare
Replies: 367
Views: 104424

Re: Meme warfare

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Image
This thread is a strong reason to be active on the forums
by Usthepeople666
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: I keep seeing 88 consistently.
Replies: 8
Views: 681

Re: I keep seeing 88 consistently.

88 is a very lucky and powerful number. It has good helpful qualities. This is a very good sign for you that you are getting better. :) I agree with this. I have been having lots of stress lately, the kind that breaks me down. And after thinking about the Gods, it was literally bunch of vehicles mo...
by Usthepeople666
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:27 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?
Replies: 17
Views: 1278

Re: High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?

It's not true. You post misleading things on subjects you don’t seem to fully understand. Not everything needs a response from you, sometimes you have to confront new subjects with an open mind. Lol he should really take that advice to heart. You hit the nail on the head. This is not really a probl...
by Usthepeople666
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:21 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?
Replies: 67
Views: 4289

Re: High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?

Just need a confirmation whether high ranking Demons/ess can become lovers of SS as incubus/Succubus or not.... I already read before in past that that's not true. So is it not?? Can or cannot be. But it being a possibility is real. Without going much deeper into it, they will make it known if its ...
by Usthepeople666
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:55 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Open up your borders, pls.
Replies: 4
Views: 599

Re: Open up your borders, pls.

[quote="Ol argedco luciftias"] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_vi_RyXYAAYDxN.jpg https://i2.wp.com/logr.org/selbstschutz/files/2018/12/Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-zu-Israel.png?resize=592%2C475 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5XPy14NyafI/UmKydzJ79tI/AAAAAAAAJlU/avNPwZPPcX8/s1600/perfidious+jew.gif Don'...
by Usthepeople666
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:49 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Clearing Up Past Disinfo
Replies: 101
Views: 7522

Re: Clearing Up Past Disinfo

... .... Just a personal anecdote, but ever since I started doing yoga + meditation, my musculature's appearance and strength has gone up significantly with no major change in diet, sleep, or exercise routine. To me, it makes sense to first lay the groundwork for powerful bioenergetics, then apply ...
by Usthepeople666
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:44 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Open up your borders, pls.
Replies: 4
Views: 599

Open up your borders, pls.

A terror investigation has been launched after a teacher was killed in a gruesome attack near Paris on Friday, officials said, adding that police later killed the attacker. A middle school history teacher was attacked in the streets of Conflans Sainte-Honorine, a suburb north-west of Paris. French n...
by Usthepeople666
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:24 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Runes/workings combinded with colors.
Replies: 41
Views: 3231

Re: Runes/workings combinded with colors.

I don't know what's wrong with you, but tell me, what do you think of GG Allin anyways? You thanked him in your post after all. Do you honestly think the enemy does 'good'? Why don´t you answer my question first and then I will answer yours: How can you not know about numerology, if you are supposa...
by Usthepeople666
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:22 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - October 8 / October 13
Replies: 95
Views: 12605

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - October 8 / October 13

https://i.imgflip.com/4iiylb.jpg LOL. You can use an audio book while on walks to complete your studies or just slow down a bit if you are doing way too much. I have started using anki and I can use it while not at home, but it's not feasible to study accounting or math with it :p Try to do as much...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:19 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - October 8 / October 13
Replies: 95
Views: 12605

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - October 8 / October 13

Aquarius wrote:Image

LOL.
You can use an audio book while on walks to complete your studies or just slow down a bit if you are doing way too much.
by Usthepeople666
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:17 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Spiritual Satanism - A Religion For Everyone?
Replies: 88
Views: 17674

Re: Spiritual Satanism - A Religion For Everyone?

Well what happened on that other planet that was recently freed. What usually happens when a planet throws off the enemy. That should give us some clues as to what might. We are not going to have dumb masses forever. Either they won't survive like i say or wake up. I think we are either overestimat...
by Usthepeople666
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:22 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Clearing Up Past Disinfo
Replies: 101
Views: 7522

Re: Clearing Up Past Disinfo

Does this imply he had an agenda from the very beginning? Yeah, as he said he admitted to Jake he had an agenda from the beginning to more or less paint Satan as christ. As well as actively mislead people and who knows what else. I’m honestly still super confused. If Mageson wasn’t a victim and was...
by Usthepeople666
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:16 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Former Twitter CEO publicly calls for EXECUTIONS in a MARXIST REVOLUTION
Replies: 10
Views: 1610

Re: Former Twitter CEO publicly calls for EXECUTIONS in a MARXIST REVOLUTION

The fact that people like the CEO of Twitter pretend they are poor bois who are "with the people" like Dorsey is doing, while they run all the jewish apparatus of brainwashing, mind control, and destroying all social debate because they want to believe in "business should take a poli...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:32 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3 [Updated With Pics]
Replies: 194
Views: 34448

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3 [Updated With Pics]

Why wasnt there a "full on" on the FINAL RTR on the day of Yom Kippur? Is their power not that strong anymore? :o Because we will erase their filth in after the fact on that one, 1 2 and 3 are full on days. We will wipe it all out. I got seriously physically attacked on the Full Spam, som...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:59 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sept 14th - Oct 3rd Rituals Reference to Substitute for Website
Replies: 30
Views: 3995

Re: Sept 14th - Oct 3rd Rituals Reference to Substitute for Website

Just look in here, at the bottom of the first page. "Wealth and Prosperity + Race Awakening" https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw Has the instructions for these in a little bit different layout than the original. I think it looks very nice. Has the pictures of the runes incl...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:56 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Playing JoS Rituals while sleeping !
Replies: 35
Views: 2288

Re: Playing JoS Rituals while sleeping !

Record yourself do an RTR. Very simple. You can record 3 reps or 9 reps, then duplicate them before the affirmations on Audacity. I was recommended 9 reps. Then edit out every single space on the recording, this will make it more focused and waste less energy which is good for this because speakers...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:19 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Account Deletion
Replies: 62
Views: 6858

Re: Account Deletion

I see where you were going with this since the beginning, but unfortunately, me and HPS Shannon and also HPS Maxine knew the reasons for years. We kept silent because there were reasons explained before. Public proof exists. He posted on the things that tens of members saw on Bitchute. Then, we hav...
by Usthepeople666
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:18 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3 [Updated With Pics]
Replies: 194
Views: 34448

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3

Who also have or had extremely disturbing thoughts of WWII/genocide of Whites these past days? Also is it just on me or old war movies are getting attention lately, specially the most disturbing ones? I think that it could backfire as sympathy for Europeans more than hatred to "muh nazees"...
by Usthepeople666
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:50 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sept 14th - Oct 3rd Rituals Reference to Substitute for Website
Replies: 30
Views: 3995

Re: Sept 14th - Oct 3rd Rituals Reference to Substitute for Website

[quote="Gear88"]What about those such as myself that wish to perform Reverse Kol Nidrei? Do you have a img file of said ritual?[/quote]


https://jewtube.com/watch?v=nMUPgm4mnAg


Screenshot and keep the image.
by Usthepeople666
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:48 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sept 14th - Oct 3rd Rituals Reference to Substitute for Website
Replies: 30
Views: 3995

Re: Sept 14th - Oct 3rd Rituals Reference to Substitute for Website

Gear88 wrote:What about those such as myself that wish to perform Reverse Kol Nidrei? Do you have a img file of said ritual?

https://jewtube.com/watch?v=nMUPgm4mnAg
by Usthepeople666
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:56 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is privatization good?
Replies: 6
Views: 643

Re: Is privatization good?

privatisation of government railways, airlines, etc... Is good or bad...? For short term benefits to people it might be, but in the longer term it is always the MNCs that take over them partially if not completely. Nationalisation on the other hand can rid of present problems with a change in gover...
by Usthepeople666
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:51 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again
Replies: 98
Views: 15803

Re: Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again

The enemy is apparently again losing sleep over the JoS and they are frantic to do as much as possible in order to take us out even if this means a few hours or a few days. We are aware of the issue of the http://www.SatansLibrary.org and we are working to solve this. This has also affected exposin...
by Usthepeople666
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:38 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again
Replies: 98
Views: 15803

Re: Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again

I thought this was really weird. Today I witnessed 2 different instances of drivers yelling and swearing at eachother and getting in quite bad fights it was near me too. This was in two differnt towns too and by different people (my girlfriend lives in a suburb of where I live so I often drive to h...
by Usthepeople666
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:34 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again
Replies: 98
Views: 15803

Re: Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again

Just today I had a share of extreme physical violence and emotional violation resulting to definitive changes in life. Absolute trash attacks. That does happen. Take Care. The normal meditation of protection with Algiz and affirming you are safe and protected after it, adds a huge sense of relief. ...
by Usthepeople666
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:57 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again
Replies: 98
Views: 15803

Re: Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again

The enemy is apparently again losing sleep over the JoS and they are frantic to do as much as possible in order to take us out even if this means a few hours or a few days. We are aware of the issue of the http://www.SatansLibrary.org and we are working to solve this. This has also affected exposin...
by Usthepeople666
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:23 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3 [Updated With Pics]
Replies: 194
Views: 34448

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3

Anyone else down to do a 24x RTR? meaning 216 vibrations each letter on the 21st. I'd like to know and sync up with someone doing an amount that spans 2 hours, so I can start the session before or after that way we can link 3 different sessions together. Just leave your UTC and time that your doing...
by Usthepeople666
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:29 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The word “Right Now” in Affirmations
Replies: 9
Views: 974

Re: The word “Right Now” in Affirmations

From Your Experience/understanding; Is the Word “Right now” in one’s affirmation important to obtain speedy yet good results? I.e “I am happily and positively attracting to me (money/love etc) right now , permanently and continiously and its all mine to.......” Does the Word RIGHT NOW, help with sp...
by Usthepeople666
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:34 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: If you are depressed read this...
Replies: 18
Views: 1725

Re: If you are depressed read this...

I remember myself as a fourteen-year-old. I was seriously depressed and had a suicide attempt. Nothing mattered to me. What to live for? Why get out of bed? What do I need all of this for? I'm ugly. Nobody loves me. Everyone hates me. Everyone has their own personal reason why they have a derpessio...
by Usthepeople666
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Opposition and Attacks by Lower Vibration People?
Replies: 29
Views: 2297

Re: Opposition and Attacks by Lower Vibration People?

Okay, I've had a little bit of time to calm down now. I'm starting to appreciate more now that this was probably only a couple of people who were douches that threw me under the bus. I guess that was rather extreme emotionally of me to "want to burn the business to the ground". I've been ...
by Usthepeople666
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:38 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Recurring dreams about Putin
Replies: 22
Views: 2336

Re: Recurring dreams about Putin

Larissa666 wrote:
Usthepeople666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Russia is meddling into affairs of my country. That's what I got out from this.
:)
Yeah, it might be funny, sorry. That is the most reasonable conclusion I got from this. Why did I have this dreams...I don’t know.

Now Cobra has answered this so you can do the necessary :)
by Usthepeople666
Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:09 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Recurring dreams about Putin
Replies: 22
Views: 2336

Re: Recurring dreams about Putin

Larissa666 wrote:Russia is meddling into affairs of my country. That's what I got out from this.
:)
by Usthepeople666
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:31 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Question for everyone on here.
Replies: 257
Views: 28840

Re: Question for everyone on here.

Sat1234 wrote:I must to open my third eye if I want to do astral projection ?


Oyyyyy veyyyy
Ofcourse you can astral project by opening your third eye. Too bad your head is already damaged because of the slamming against the wall.
by Usthepeople666
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:30 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Serpent going crazy, any advice?
Replies: 16
Views: 2886

Re: Serpent going crazy, any advice?

Greetings, fellow Brothers and Sisters. For the past few days, it appears that my kundalini has really got active for some reason. It would get immensely hot for some reason, and make me feel weird very often. This happened before, I understand, but now this is becoming more and more intense, to th...
by Usthepeople666
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:27 pm
Forum: Satanic Group for Health and Well being
Topic: Black tea, green tea, white tea - warnings
Replies: 12
Views: 1686

Re: Black tea, green tea, white tea - warnings

all tea causes adrenal burnout; vasoconstriction; neuropathy from the sugar released by gluconeogenesis (a result of adrenal hormone secretion). All caffeine including chocolate is a health hazard big time Yes yes, caffeine will kill you, just like even the tiniest bit of white sugar or alcohol. Lo...
by Usthepeople666
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: What is the SS? Hate?
Replies: 9
Views: 1065

Re: What is the SS? Hate?

Hello everyone, I wanted to talk about a topic here, first I want to leave this note as a warning: [No, I am not a Jewish girl, nor a Christian, nor am I a weak, I have been a spiritual Satanist for almost 3 years approximately, I do not seek or I would like findHersing hatred, I'm not looking for ...