Search found 421 matches

by GoldenxChild1
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:47 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Some Books about Thor and Zeus (who is Beelzebub.)
Replies: 8
Views: 319

Re: Some Books about Thor and Zeus (who is Beelzebub.)

Baal Zebul and I are close. He came to me earlier this year and gave me strength during much calamity.

Hail BAAL ZEBUL
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:06 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Donald Trump creates his own Social Media Platform
Replies: 21
Views: 1499

Re: Donald Trump creates his own Social Media Platform

For those who think Trump was a great person I don't know what you all are talking about. https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-760w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2017_21/2009501/170523-trump-netanyahu-handshake-njs-858a.jpg Yeah Make Pisrael Great again. He was also known in New York ...
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:02 pm
Forum: Teens4Satan
Topic: Hi new here
Replies: 9
Views: 255

Re: Hi new here

Hi I'm a new person here who's about 19 years old. So I've done the ritual and turns out my guardian demon is Herod. I've been researching conspiracy theories and that's how I stumbled upon this website. The thing is I suffer from massive anxiety, (OCD, GAD, depression) etc, I was wondering if I co...
by GoldenxChild1
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:24 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The Path Of The Eagle
Replies: 40
Views: 16905

Re: The Path Of The Eagle

This might be off topic. And even a little stupid, sorry. But, I read some time back that Satan is about half a million years old. So I'm just curious, if Satan is only half a million years old, then who created the dinosaurs that existed hundreds of millions of years ago? Was it other Gods in this...
by GoldenxChild1
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:05 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

I need help and our Dear Father Satan needs my help fighting against the malevolent plans of an evil alien god commonly referred to as the Holy Ghost ... Please help me, I am very frightened by all of the warnings I have gotten through visions and dreams, and I just need one other person to validat...
by GoldenxChild1
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:58 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: AZAZEL: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION
Replies: 121
Views: 10914

Re: AZAZEL: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION

I most definitely will do this. Astarte will be next. Rest reassured all the Demons, our Pagan Gods, in the Gods section [and more] will be given all their proper glory and truthful information that will lead to divine access will be made available for all. That's great news! For a while, since you...
by GoldenxChild1
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:35 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: AZAZEL: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION
Replies: 121
Views: 10914

Re: AZAZEL: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION

Will Father Satan’s page be updated?

I’m assuming out of the four crown princes you’re saving him for last?

Hail Satan
by GoldenxChild1
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:14 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Satan in the Greek Pantheon
Replies: 6
Views: 398

Re: Satan in the Greek Pantheon

Stormblood wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:54 pm
Ares is already on the website under another name [Andras]. Satan is supposedly Poseidon.
Also Dionysus I believe.
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:31 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: THAUM VS YAUM
Replies: 15
Views: 637

Re: THAUM VS YAUM

I was thinking of using Thaur not for blockages but for it's transformation, healing, and wisdom. I do trust your word though so i'll go with YAUM and Logr/Laguz. However, how can I shape the affirmation for both sensitivity and empowerment? Thaur does do those things, but I wouldn't apply that dir...
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:29 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: THAUM VS YAUM
Replies: 15
Views: 637

Re: THAUM VS YAUM

If using a rune for the sixth chakra, I would consider using Dagr. Dagr relates to balancing polar opposites and integrating them. This is really beneficial to do in the sixth chakra as it will lead to understand things holistically. It is a powerful rune of transformation and manifestation. It enh...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:55 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: THAUM VS YAUM
Replies: 15
Views: 637

Re: THAUM VS YAUM

I plan on doing a working for my 6th chakra on the 17th. I was wondering what would be more potent, YAUM or THAUM? I'm also consider THAUR too. Thanks family Why Thaur? I wouldn't consider that useful for astral senses, unless you are breaking up a blockage there, but that wouldn't be ideal on a wa...
by GoldenxChild1
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:51 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: THAUM VS YAUM
Replies: 15
Views: 637

Re: THAUM VS YAUM

Thanks for the replies!
by GoldenxChild1
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:41 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: THAUM VS YAUM
Replies: 15
Views: 637

THAUM VS YAUM

I plan on doing a working for my 6th chakra on the 17th. I was wondering what would be more potent, YAUM or THAUM? I'm also consider THAUR too.

Thanks family
by GoldenxChild1
Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:58 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: AZAZEL: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION
Replies: 121
Views: 10914

Re: AZAZEL: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION

I have so much appreciation for all that you do HPC.

HAIL AZAZEL
by GoldenxChild1
Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:09 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination
Replies: 12
Views: 2365

Re: VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination

I think it's less to do with whether or not it can be used in the court of law and more so to do with spreading awareness to the common people. This is unrelated to the current discussion but I'm really curious where the quote in your signature originates from.... Somewhere in here - https://satans...
by GoldenxChild1
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:28 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination
Replies: 12
Views: 2365

Re: VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination

Didn't this talk/discussion happen on October 2019? Isn't this the exact same date for when the virus outbreak started? I am very confident of this. Although in a variety of articles they also say December 2019, I am quite positive it started on October 2019. Why would they even announce it? Sorry ...
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:56 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Humanities Heroes
Replies: 5
Views: 312

Re: Humanities Heroes

Excellent words brother. That is exactly the way I see all of us, thanks in part to you (a question you answered me once here, with wisdom, I must admit, your words on that occasion inspired me, thanks again). We are the heroes of humanity and future leaders. After all, when we win the war, who els...
by GoldenxChild1
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:48 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Facebook Algorithm Scandal: Zuccerborg & The Enemy Alien Takeover Saga
Replies: 9
Views: 1868

Re: The Zuccerborg: The Enemy Alien Takeover Saga

There is a question in my mind. Father Satan and the God/esses are so strong and intelligent. How Reptiles could stand against them? It was because they are so many in numbers? I don't understand. This war should have already been won in both astral and galaxy. I know, what we now should focus on i...
by GoldenxChild1
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:32 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: If You Get Co-Vid Or The Vaccine - Protecting Yourself
Replies: 53
Views: 8457

Re: If You Get Co-Vid Or The Vaccine - Protecting Yourself

The vaccine should be taken by everyone. It is no different from a polio vaccine or a tetanus vaccine. There is nothing "spiritual" about it. There is nothing spiritual about having respiratory failure and dying on a respirator when a simple jab of a needle will protect you. And next off,...
by GoldenxChild1
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:00 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The Knowledge Of The Gods: "Forbidden Knowledge"
Replies: 57
Views: 8798

Re: The Knowledge Of The Gods: "Forbidden Knowledge"

I'm not familiar with the origins of Latin. However, it is known that Roman priests were often in contact with Druids and would find it prestigious to get an education from them, as they knew they were much more advanced spiritually in comparison to them. I wouldn't put it past Latin to have some d...
by GoldenxChild1
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:25 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Clayface wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:23 am
I am afraid to ask but what happens if someone has one or more dirty fetishes?
Spiritual Satanism is open to sexual fetishes. The Powers of Hell don't care what you do during intimacy.
by GoldenxChild1
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:49 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The Gods Live In The Children
Replies: 53
Views: 4344

Re: The Gods Live In The Children

I can attest to this. My childhood was always ripe with mythology. My brothers and I used to play Live Action Role Playing which included anything we can imagine, Witches and Wizards etc. And I was always submersed in books like Percy Jackson or the Eragon series. I'm fortunate I still have that spa...
by GoldenxChild1
Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:12 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Humanities Heroes
Replies: 5
Views: 312

Humanities Heroes

Humanities Heroes We are an unlikely breed. An antithesis to the mass of Mankind. The walking dead sees us as a threat to their existential nihilism in which they defend against their own interest. Blind and deaf, deprived of the light of Satan, the light of Truth. In all ages of depravity Heroes ar...
by GoldenxChild1
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:42 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Username wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:40 am
In the Aop given by Goddess Inanna,

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Is it AUM x1 then Suryae x88 or AUM x88 then Suryae x88 or (AUM x1 Suryae x1) x88 ?
I did AUM SURYA in one breath 88 times
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:46 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Hydra on here is racist and y’all wonder why whites and blacks are at war now There's no member here called "hydra". I searched both the posts and members using wildcards, and the only post it brings up is this one of yours and others talking about the Hydra in Greek mythology. You want t...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:54 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

There's some enemy member I want to curse badly but I have no ideas on what to do specifically. I want him to wish he was dead. Any recommendations? I would refrain. The reason I'm doing it is because he wronged me, so I'm not gonna refrain. Are you 100% sure he's Jewish? If he's not and you happen...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:06 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: About New Meditation Section
Replies: 69
Views: 4558

Re: About New Meditation Section

I am really looking forward these updates. When you say that the "Awareness" Meditation section will work exclusively on things like clarity, understanding, and self knowledge and that the current Power Meditation section has none of these things, then how come people do gain clarity and ...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:58 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: About New Meditation Section
Replies: 69
Views: 4558

Re: About New Meditation Section

I am really looking forward these updates. When you say that the "Awareness" Meditation section will work exclusively on things like clarity, understanding, and self knowledge and that the current Power Meditation section has none of these things, then how come people do gain clarity and s...
by GoldenxChild1
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:47 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Gamoray666 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:55 am
There's some enemy member I want to curse badly but I have no ideas on what to do specifically.

I want him to wish he was dead. Any recommendations?
I would refrain.
by GoldenxChild1
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:11 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The Cannibal Mob
Replies: 46
Views: 4494

Re: The Cannibal Mob

This sermon was awesome. I have been getting harassed by family and friends to take the vaccine. They tell me, "if you cared about your loved ones you would get it". All I hear is a collective machine as they play their symphony together, and when I deny their request they turn to slander ...
by GoldenxChild1
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:04 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 13 Oct 2021]
Replies: 108
Views: 21138

Re: Global Artificial Food Shortages

I have never felt more pressure in my life. The Jews and their lackeys are so filthy, I hope they are all consumed in blue fire.
by GoldenxChild1
Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:38 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Alfred Rosenburg Writings
Replies: 0
Views: 147

Alfred Rosenburg Writings

I have been reading the Myth of the 20th Century and I can't help to be a little confused. I'm only about 70 pages in; however, he speaks of a division between Chthonic and Sky based gods. For example, he goes in length how these deities of EArth are a compromise of the racial Aryan soul from the ea...
by GoldenxChild1
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:53 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is beauty retained through lifetimes?
Replies: 11
Views: 751

Re: Is beauty retained through lifetimes?

I know race, soul, parents, and stars have a lot to do with your physical looks; however, I happen to really enjoy the way I look and I'm worried that I won't be as attractive in another lifetime. So I ask, will I and whoever else retain beauty each successive lifetime? I have the same anxiety. If ...
by GoldenxChild1
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:47 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

I disagree, but to each their own. Clearing any doubts and being positive in your decision is fine; however, wishing to speak to Satan to alleviate pre existing programming is not. The whole point of the dedication is to show the powers of hell you are committed to becoming. It's kind of like that ...
by GoldenxChild1
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:41 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is beauty retained through lifetimes?
Replies: 11
Views: 751

Re: Is beauty retained through lifetimes?

Yes i think so if you work on your soul in this life your next life you will look even better. It makes sense because the Gods are very beautiful and as we all know they evolved like humans did so that means the more we do work on our souls the more we will become like the gods and be a hot as them...
by GoldenxChild1
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:34 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is beauty retained through lifetimes?
Replies: 11
Views: 751

Is beauty retained through lifetimes?

I know race, soul, parents, and stars have a lot to do with your physical looks; however, I happen to really enjoy the way I look and I'm worried that I won't be as attractive in another lifetime. So I ask, will I and whoever else retain beauty each successive lifetime?
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:03 pm
Forum: Teens4Satan
Topic: confused
Replies: 5
Views: 776

Re: confused

I have been a dedicated SS since 2017 but I took me a while to become truly consistent with meditation and yoga. I lost my footing as well time after time. I beat myself up knowing that it was self inflicted. However, when I was going through that storm I also had doubts like yourself; nevertheless,...
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:37 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Why choose the name "Satan"? The word "satan" is of Hebraic origin (e.g., https://www.etymologynerd.com/blog/a-devil-of-a-time) and simply means "adversary". I have explained that in the second link in my signature (literally the first question). Also you need to read ...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:07 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

is it possible to contact or meet satan before a commitment? i want to see him and talk to him and know him before that, do i have to open my soul or do an astral projection or anything else or there is another way? or maybe i can see him only after my commitment? i red all the site top to bottom e...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:57 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

I wanted to ask about the topic about Catholic and Christian baptisms, and the effect it has on the soul. Does the baptism of children affect the soul or behavior of the child growing up? Or if they get baptized in the water? Any Xian ceremony invokes nefarious consciousness. I am not sure of the l...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:55 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Any easy magic stuff to prove its not just bunch of bs ? i have been practicing astral projection and telekinesis for more than a year and havent made any progress what so ever and how come if this all magic stuff exists we never see anyone performing these on internet. Dont get me wrong i am not a...
by GoldenxChild1
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:02 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Making Mistakes And The Gods, Reaching Our Human Perfection
Replies: 50
Views: 5408

Re: Making Mistakes And The Gods, Reaching Our Human Perfection

Great sermon. Growing up I've always been really hard on myself, even with the little mistakes. Always apologizing, "sorry", "sorry", "sorry". Father Satan and Lord Soroth have taught me to stop asking for forgiveness when making errors. In fact, Lord Soroth sounded ext...
by GoldenxChild1
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:31 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Past Life Regression: A Warning And Explanation
Replies: 33
Views: 3828

Re: Past Life Regression: A Warning And Explanation

Great sermon and very anticipating. I'm excited and thankful for the knowledge coming. So when you say a lot of people grow exponentially in power but not wisdom is this true with the current selection of JOS meditation? I only ask because I truly feel with what the JOS offers right now I have had c...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:22 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Into Satan's Great Upcoming Aeon
Replies: 98
Views: 11931

Re: Into Satan's Great Upcoming Aeon

Awesome sermon HPC. I want nothing more than to win. We will come out on top of this because it is Satan's Will. Right now there is chaos; however, this place and it's people are the order. Emotional extortion from this pandemic has been at an all time high. My mother and father assume I care not fo...
by GoldenxChild1
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:30 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Transgenderism - Understanding
Replies: 33
Views: 1985

Re: Transgenderism - Understanding

I'm very confused on this, who is the (((one))) having fingers pointed at (((them)))? when a first topic post is deleted, there's no "deleted" remainder, idk if it's bigcheesesixmillion or goldenchild (sorry to whomever isn't the intended target) Basically I made a post with good intentio...
by GoldenxChild1
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:36 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Transgenderism - Understanding
Replies: 33
Views: 1985

Re: Transgenderism - Understanding

Shut the fuck up you narcissistic prick. Golden Child Come up with a more egotistical name can't you? You think talking down to people like you're some special guy who can bestow happiness and healing onto people makes anybody proud? You just know so much because you're so smart and "golden&qu...
by GoldenxChild1
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:35 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Ask All Questions Here! New members
Replies: 4095
Views: 750017

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

homeraee wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:02 pm
Due to some reasons, I want to use to Nauthiz to banish negative feelings. Can I do right now or I have to wait till waning moon?And must it be repeated for 40 days?
There is a full moon is Pisces coming, I'd wait until then.