Search found 2608 matches

by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:14 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Heil Hitler: The Man Who Shook The World
Replies: 1
Views: 213

Heil Hitler: The Man Who Shook The World

In the midst of present day darkness, many stars focusing too much on the black holes of this universe get consumed. Others get absorbed by ignorance, others by hopelessness. A world created to fight against and light and any enlightenment is before us. Today, many live in chaos or meaninglessness. ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:51 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Satan
Replies: 7
Views: 787

Re: Satan

Lasollor wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Satan
. SaTaNaMa is a mantra to awaken the third eye and crown in serpent Yoga.


Please repost the satanama meditation like in the old forums the one the used fingers i.e thumb touching index finger.


The 7 is not a number of death, and the 108 won't send you to hell, so do not worry.
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:49 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: ROMANIA UNDER ATTACK - half a million pakis to possibly enter the country
Replies: 16
Views: 639

Re: ROMANIA UNDER ATTACK - half a million pakis to possibly enter the country

The Jew World Order: the type of order to complain when one legally crosses a border for vacation and bust one's nuts over some legal passport for years, BUT, it will ship you 500,000 pakis overnight ASAP for the lolz if it is to racially dilute you, no questions asked.

Oy Gevalt at it's finest.
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:45 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: THE JEWS USE THE SIMPSONS TV EPISODES TO IMBED SUBLIMINALS
Replies: 15
Views: 852

Re: THE JEWS USE THE SIMPSONS TV EPISODES TO IMBED SUBLIMINALS

I mean hey I can predict things too . Oh look it was a prophecy , oy vey goyim. It's absolutely ridiculous how the enemy goes on and on about "oh it was foretold by gawd". One person once told me "Everything I state came to pass!". When you say 1000 things a fucking day, somethi...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:41 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is there a How-To on Race-Mixing? (Joke)
Replies: 6
Views: 169

Re: Is there a How-To on Race-Mixing? (Joke)

1. Is race-mixing distinguished only by melanated and non-melanated people? (Practically everyone v. White people) Yes, even if an Arab is "Melanated", they are still not African in that sense. Our race is more than our skin color, it goes deeper into our consciousness, inner constitution...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:33 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Enemy Loses On All Arguments
Replies: 0
Views: 26

Enemy Loses On All Arguments

If I have noticed one thing over the years, is that the enemy really has no arguments. However, they have all the panels, universities, and the whole system corpus which supports their non-arguments and hides their nakedness really well. As the situation with the enemy draws closer to what Amdusias ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:54 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Star Wars And Its Occult Theme
Replies: 18
Views: 727

Re: Star Wars And Its Occult Theme

Savitar wrote:Image


Just a little subliminal for you there goy.
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:47 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Star Wars And Its Occult Theme
Replies: 18
Views: 727

Re: Star Wars And Its Occult Theme

Could Yoda be Satan? The Green Man? The jews see this movie in reverse, where "We" are Palpatine, and they are the good Jedi's. This is why they put a Gentile both on Kenobi and Skywalker. Yoda comes from Yud which is a jewish letter, and it is to tie him in as the "Good spiritual fo...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:37 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Why do they kill Jesus on Hitler's birthday?
Replies: 2
Views: 107

Re: Why do they kill Jesus on Hitler's birthday?

..... Why is the sky blue and not green? It is not the same every year dude. Sometimes it is the 20th, sometimes another date. Everyone also "celeberates easter" on a different date. April is in general good for the enemy's things. Once every so often, it can fall on Hitler's birthday. Inq...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:20 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud
Replies: 13
Views: 822

Re: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud

Filthy parasites! So there are no such normal and trustful company which can do a real DNA test, at all? All of them are fraud? Even in Asia, for example in Japan? And all kind of DNA tests are useless totally? :? They all follow the same "regional" methodology. So I do not think so at th...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:45 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud
Replies: 13
Views: 822

Re: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxQJdIx_Siv6fXKwQ4keCwznKAnBxuMUSwoYCfBMphVjIzL-a4hQ https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvgfUFzMRT0aQmOdw-7PMFSB8H_82x-qB6o0ELK9jbYQFRdPX3tw https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3xAqVyu3dv8jyyiZRCxpiJMphx6gRd...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:42 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud
Replies: 13
Views: 822

Re: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud

The deep state has also admitted to coming out and using the DNA banks of these sites as well to hunt criminals. They keep people's DNA, this is being used to build a DNA bank on the population for Orwellian reasons. As for Kike Enoch and such they can send someone else's DNA in with their name wro...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:22 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: ROMANIA UNDER ATTACK - half a million pakis to possibly enter the country
Replies: 16
Views: 639

Re: ROMANIA UNDER ATTACK - half a million pakis to possibly enter the country

I cannot read what this article says, however: The enemy is going full speed on their agenda and it's imperative we do the Final RTR and speed up the online activism to heights never seen before to avert this fucking shit. The good news is that the more they push, the more people will wake up. This ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:37 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Burning In Paris
Replies: 87
Views: 2907

Re: Notre Dame Burning In Paris

The reaction the enemy is hoping to get out of this little event is going to be the opposite of what they want. Nobody who isn't a total borg and has the slightest bit of intelligence is going to feel bad enough to join their shit infested side and spout "oh woe is jew let us rain shekels upon...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:57 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened
Replies: 22
Views: 933

Re: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened

Excepting that donations and some Goyim tears and "Pray for Notre Dame" on facebook and instagram they won't get nothing out of this on long term, because is too pointless. Is not like it burned to the ground, but it burned only on the top with no victims, is not serious or bad enough to ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:56 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]
Replies: 48
Views: 1987

Re: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]

Not sure about the returning curses 2, i did the returning curses 1 from full moon to new moon for like 7 times but as i know the returning curses 2 should be done from new moon to full moon o.o i know this from ro forum... and the returning curses 2 should be done after you are completly clean of ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:03 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud
Replies: 13
Views: 822

Re: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud

Why they're trying so hard to collect all this dna from everyone https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13109 Mapping the Goyim + Artificial Intelligence + Bastardizing + Big Brother Everywhere + 1 World "Government" of Jews + Communism and so on, so forth. I must have ski...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:01 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Burning In Paris
Replies: 87
Views: 2907

Re: Notre Dame Burning In Paris

I think this entire deal about that Notre Dame was staged. The Catholic Church is crumbling. The Jew news keeps on about people mourning, and now there's feeling sorry that the incident occurred. Then focusing energies on rebuilding. World sympathies. My own personal opinion is the Catholic Church ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:50 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud
Replies: 13
Views: 822

The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud

I know this has been covered, but want to mention what happened. A girl, who was clearly very white, although had a bit of Mexican in her, showed me the results of a DNA test she took. It said she was not only 0.3% black (this is BS in itself), but also 0.3% Ashkenazi Jew... This should serve as a ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:47 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened
Replies: 22
Views: 933

Re: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened

Lose all their followers(Christians) in a couple of DECADES??? I would have thought it would have been achieved next decade already, with the way they are going down and we havent even done a full YEAR of the FINAL RTR :? :? They are billions, and people have an average of 85 iq and never read or s...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:24 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The BS of DNA Testing
Replies: 6
Views: 128

Re: The BS of DNA Testing

It's funny how many pro White activists who are clearly White, they make these tests and they always give them Ashkenazi Jewish. Jew Enoch who is married to a Bnai Brith Jewess, and endless other blatant jews, have took these tests and they make them come out "Clear", while people who are ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:14 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened
Replies: 22
Views: 933

Re: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened

[Reject the enemy's filth if you want to be a Satanist and know anything of importance. I do but to simply state from the perspective of reading some of Mageson's article like his recent "Found under the dome in Jerusalem". ... Anyways my bad. Do not apologize for what you didn't cause. I...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:08 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened
Replies: 22
Views: 933

Re: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened

[Reject the enemy's filth if you want to be a Satanist and know anything of importance. I do but to simply state from the perspective of reading some of Mageson's article like his recent "Found under the dome in Jerusalem". ... Anyways my bad. Do not apologize for what you didn't cause. I...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:36 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened
Replies: 22
Views: 933

Re: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened

Lose all their followers(Christians) in a couple of DECADES??? I would have thought it would have been achieved next decade already, with the way they are going down and we havent even done a full YEAR of the FINAL RTR :? :? They are billions, and people have an average of 85 iq and never read or s...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:35 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened
Replies: 22
Views: 933

Re: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened

I asked this question in another Notre Dame thread but was not responded by. But is the Notre Dame built on laylines and or Pagan structure that existed beforehand? Yes, it more than likely was. Or is it simply just another mass Qaballah pump that seeks to conform the French, Europe, and the World ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:21 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened
Replies: 22
Views: 933

Re: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened

The priests probably burned it down while trying to destroy their hard drives with child porn in it. He knew he was being investigated by the FBI, so the poor servant of "God" took some gasoline and tried to set his "UnderAgePorn-PC" in fire, and accidentally he burned the whole...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:19 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER
Replies: 26
Views: 1363

Re: FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER

I usually do this on my phone and just scroll down slowly while focusing on the letter disappearing off the screen. Does this work? I always did this, until a SS invented it http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html ... I always felt it worked ... Both what you both write here, are perfectly viab...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:17 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER
Replies: 26
Views: 1363

Re: FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER

SnowflakePuppy666 wrote:Will vibrating each letter a multiple of 9 count as doing the RTR more than once? For example, if I vibrate every letter 36 times will that count as doing the ritual 4 times? :?:


Yes, it would count for 4 times if you did that.
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:02 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened
Replies: 22
Views: 933

Notre Dame Reason Why It Happened

From reading all the news on the subject and examining for days, I can now readily say that why the Notre Dame happened is part of a greater plan the enemy is going to take in order to "Bolster protection of Christianity". The Vatican is seeing that their end, so far as faith and followers...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:07 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: HATE
Replies: 29
Views: 1307

Re: HATE

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote:Maybe it's a selfie pic and we have a grey member too! LOL :D :lol:


Jehovah took a selfie through Crowley using him as a smartphone.
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:03 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: HATE
Replies: 29
Views: 1307

Re: HATE

What is a grey doing on your picture exactly? I put a gray picture in my profile because I like that creature shape. I really like that shape ..... the big head. In the not too distant future, when the war with the enemy is over, we will be creators like our Gods. In the future I want to create cre...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:55 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: THE JEWS USE THE SIMPSONS TV EPISODES TO IMBED SUBLIMINALS
Replies: 15
Views: 852

Re: THE JEWS USE THE SIMPSONS TV EPISODES TO IMBED SUBLIMINALS

I wonder how long it will go with people who know they are goint to and plan to be killed by jews, and they just sit there ignorantly The Sacrifice of the Russian Royal (And White) family was also done as a form of ritual murder on power dates for the enemy, to funnel the revenge against the Russian...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:00 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave
Replies: 18
Views: 405

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

The only thing I could possibly hold "against" English, is that it's simplified, and that it's getting more and more simplified due to everyone speaking it and therefore corrupting it with time such as Rastafari stuff Oh, HC. You are so eloquent! (I am saying that your choosing that word ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:57 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: HATE
Replies: 29
Views: 1307

Re: HATE

Gray0123456789 wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:HATE


...


What is a grey doing on your picture exactly?
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:37 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The Universe
Replies: 42
Views: 1437

Re: The Universe

When Ford runs off Einstein for being a fraud, what grounds do you think this was done on. Why did entire physicist panels condemn Einstein, why is the Big Bang forced on the science community? Because it was never accepted. Why was it condemned and never excepted by expert physicists. The Jews sta...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:32 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER
Replies: 26
Views: 1363

Re: FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER

There was a schedule with Final RTR plus several other RTRs for the next several days. What happened to it, is it cancelled? Should we focus on Final RTR only? Basically this was a random post for a "Just in case" scenario. It was meant to be a backup in case they wanted this done. I keep...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:30 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave
Replies: 18
Views: 405

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

If you compare it to Spanish, for example, it's much more discordant. Spanish is mellifluous like Sanskrit whereas English is not at all. Anyway, I'm going to stop posting on here and just stick to quietly doing RTRs lol. Everything I say receives so much backlash that I don't want to risk being ca...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:24 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]
Replies: 48
Views: 1987

Re: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]

How would one imagine/visualize this? You can imagine jews chanting their curses for example, and when you see this, their letters breaking down on the air. You can imagine a burning Torah, or jews reading the Torah and then it catches fire, and dissipates, so they are left with nothing. As it blac...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:17 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Iesus
Replies: 3
Views: 191

Re: Iesus

I apologize. Thank you Hooded Cobra, I will dispose of the two crosses I have now and not be on xian terms. I am grateful that you were so forthcoming with me. I will now totally under the banner of Lucifer. My love extends to my Brothers and Sisters in Satan. <3 No problem, it's just some people s...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:08 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]
Replies: 48
Views: 1987

Re: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]

As I want to begin the Final RTR on a regular basis, I have a question about the Final RTR. It states for every single hebrew word to recite it 9 times. Example: Vibrate each the following 9 times: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS My question is do I recite "VAHT" nine time...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:59 pm
Forum: Black Satanist Community
Topic: Blacks For Satan Website Back Up
Replies: 13
Views: 452

Re: Blacks For Satan Website Back Up

Beautiful work HPS Shannon. We will endure and push harder and higher than ever before.

HAIL SATAN!!!
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:20 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Jew Woman Goes Nuts on the Bus, Threatens to Ritually Murder Goyim at the Synagogue by crucifixion
Replies: 25
Views: 475

Re: Jew Woman Goes Nuts on the Bus, Threatens to Ritually Murder Goyim at the Synagogue by crucifixion

Anyone who discovers or even suspects that we are children of the true Father, will do all they can to have us make a public mockery of ourselves (& in turn our father). They would love us acting this way 10 times more than we enjoy them acting this way, believe me. They're so miserable that mi...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:04 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Jew Woman Goes Nuts on the Bus, Threatens to Ritually Murder Goyim at the Synagogue by crucifixion
Replies: 25
Views: 475

Re: Jew Woman Goes Nuts on the Bus, Threatens to Ritually Murder Goyim at the Synagogue by crucifixion

This is an extremely serious video and just shows even the lowest of the low jews just want all Gentiles basically to go extinct. This is not a joke. This is just a random jew on the bus, somewhere randomly in Russia. There was another incident like that too. They hate us, all of them, and all of th...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:02 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER
Replies: 26
Views: 1363

Re: FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER

There was a schedule with Final RTR plus several other RTRs for the next several days. What happened to it, is it cancelled? Should we focus on Final RTR only? Basically this was a random post for a "Just in case" scenario. It was meant to be a backup in case they wanted this done. I keep...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]
Replies: 48
Views: 1987

Re: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]

You do recite "all pronunciations (VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS) in one go and then repeat 8 more times" as you said. This is how it's done. :o I have been doing it wrong,why do I always do this :cry: I could have sworn it said to do it the way you described. I’ve been ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:44 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]
Replies: 48
Views: 1987

Re: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]

"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS . ..." To me this obviously meant VAHT 9x , FUHT 9x ...and so on. I think most of us was doing it like this. But it's okay if it's okay in the other way too. My bad. This is what it means. I misread ...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:41 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The Pot People
Replies: 123
Views: 2831

Re: The Pot People

As for dealers, jail time is appropriate. Dealer and a joint is not the same thing however. If I may ask, why is jail time for pot dealers appropriate? They’re destroying lives? What about the breweries making alcohol? Should we lock them away? I don’t know if you’re talking short term solutions or...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:28 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]
Replies: 48
Views: 1987

Re: RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]

As I want to begin the Final RTR on a regular basis, I have a question about the Final RTR. It states for every single hebrew word to recite it 9 times. Example: Vibrate each the following 9 times: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS My question is do I recite "VAHT" nine time...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:21 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave
Replies: 18
Views: 405

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

English is derived from Sanskrit, as are most White languages, especially Scandinavian languages (from which English actually originates). The similarities in major words are unmistakable. This is an established fact among both Sanskrit and non-Sanskrit scholars. English, or any language that is no...
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:15 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave
Replies: 18
Views: 405

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

"I don't like it, so it's jewish, oy vey!". I have knowledge on 4 languages and English is nothing bad. It's actually a very good language, easy to learn and read, and it's based on the Greek/Roman alphabet, which basically is rooted in Indo-European languages, going back to Sanskrit. The ...