Search found 465 matches

by Dahaarkan
Tue May 26, 2020 11:52 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Shael, why are you a girl now?
Replies: 52
Views: 1494

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself. Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old ma...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Shael, why are you a girl now?
Replies: 52
Views: 1494

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

ShadowTheRaven wrote:Thank you for inspiring me to change my profile pic.

<----By the way, that's a guy.

Image
by Dahaarkan
Mon May 18, 2020 10:35 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

1 Its a reality with a number of women that they do similar things in the current world because of the way it is. Source- any husband and wife relationship you can observe in the West. TopOfTheAbyss would appear to be a girl and if this is true + you were aware of this, you are being insensitive fo...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 17, 2020 7:07 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Egon wrote:This looks pretty solid and positive towards the Vikings, thank you RTR :D

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=L0Fr3cS3MtY


Let's take a moment of silence for Egon who was hyped about the new AC and came back to the topic to find a shitshow ;(
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 17, 2020 7:01 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

You only wrote starwmans and ignored all my arguments which debunked your every point. You should ask to rename your account to "topofthecolon" because you're pretty far up there What's wrong dude you were spitting all that fire about me being an idiot and all now that I'm answering in th...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 17, 2020 4:53 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Are you people illiterate? You can play all the shit games you want, I don't care about that. I care about saying that shit games are shit and guess what I was attacked for stating simple facts but keep going. It's a theme with jews to start shit and then complain they be all like "boohoo I'm ...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 17, 2020 4:41 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

I find it quite stupid to argue over a game, it's just a matter of opinions. I won't go telling people that soccer games are disgusting and they're retards for playing it just because I don't like soccer games. I like talking about stuff I like. I don't really mind people saying new vegas is bad it...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 17, 2020 4:37 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

im rite and ur wrong ur idiot I've said since the start the entire plot of the game is siding with a faction of the player's choice which will rebuild civilization through their respective political system. That is the interesting part of the game for me. Your argument that it's "stupid and ug...
by Dahaarkan
Sat May 16, 2020 9:23 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

I already debunked all your criticism but you can't read. You keep saying "it's shit on purpose so it's not shit" this is you argument because you are, like I said, an idiot. I don't care about you liking the game, I made this clear but it's another thing too hard for you to understand. J...
by Dahaarkan
Sat May 16, 2020 12:18 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

You are an idiot. First, I didn't tell you you can't like it. Second, it being made shit on purpose doesn't make it any less shit. My criticism was clear yet you ignored it and told me to play a fishing game because for some reason not liking shit games must mean I should like fishing. Again, you c...
by Dahaarkan
Fri May 15, 2020 12:06 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Game scenarios have to be believable, not impossible with everyone except a few people being as retarded as the jew wants. And post apocalyptic is ugly to look at, it's a stupid setting even if it wasn't the dream of the jew. Damn mb dude forgot your irrelevant opinion is actually law when it comes...
by Dahaarkan
Thu May 14, 2020 11:25 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

The setting is extremely stupid and the dream of a jew. Two centuries after the explosion of the bomb and nobody is rebuilding anything. All is rusty and broken. Yeah it's a post apocalyptic scenario where humanity is basically destroyed and you have brutal tribes trying to gain power and build a n...
by Dahaarkan
Thu May 14, 2020 12:51 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Why is White Race dying - HORRIFIC CRIMES
Replies: 90
Views: 5599

Re: Why is White Race dying - HORRIFIC CRIMES

i get so fucking hard thinking about what im gonna do to these people someday
by Dahaarkan
Thu May 14, 2020 12:31 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

New Vegas is not good. The Fallout franchise (at least starting with 3) is Jewish as fuck. NV is the only game I've played that makes a believable and immersive political atmosphere. The way the different factions are set up make it feel like everything you do tips the scales towards a faction or a...
by Dahaarkan
Wed May 13, 2020 1:00 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

there's really no need to fight over certain material things I think the reason some people think a conversation or a "debate" is a "fight" have never actually been in a fight and they confuse the two. Fighting is for example bashing someone's head in with a rock. Personally I t...
by Dahaarkan
Wed May 13, 2020 12:46 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Hello Dahaarkan, Please be more mature & respectful in your replies. It seems that you are trying to silence and shame anyone that has a differing opinion as "fucking ridiculous". I'm strongly suspecting that you don't the premise of the AC series as you have never played any of it be...
by Dahaarkan
Mon May 11, 2020 12:53 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

This looks pretty solid and positive towards the Vikings, thank you RTR :D https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=L0Fr3cS3MtY Guys this is a video game like everyone else. No RTR effect, they let the Templars pass through an evil sect that wants to control the world with the Fruit of Eden .... nothing Sata...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 10, 2020 1:09 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Replies: 67
Views: 3351

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

No, it won't provide any "true" insight regarding Norse culture, mythology and tradition like the precedent titles didn't about Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece. It serves the purpose of providing an alternative to the other cultural replacement programme which is the tv show "The Vi...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 10, 2020 12:53 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Dislike of women.
Replies: 23
Views: 4219

Re: Dislike of women.

I'm a man and one of my best friends is a woman. She is extremely intelligent. She spends the day philosophizing and she tells me her theories. She is a great artist: she knows how to draw and write excellently. Also, she takes care of others, like a mother. She's just brilliant She's even SPIRITUA...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 10, 2020 12:43 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal
Replies: 86
Views: 4363

Re: How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal

Imagine having the spiritual tools to achieve practically anything you really put your mind and soul into and setting your sights for a job instead of total financial freedom and wealth. I can't be fucked to debate this topic to be honest. If you set your mind on mediocre results that's all you'll e...
by Dahaarkan
Tue May 05, 2020 11:30 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal
Replies: 86
Views: 4363

Re: How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal

Government job, if it gives you the ability to climb the ladder [you can continue your studies at the same time] can give you powerful position in the future time, and a position of invulnerability from a lot of dangers, and a lot of other benefits, which extend further than financial benefits, hea...
by Dahaarkan
Sun May 03, 2020 11:50 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal
Replies: 86
Views: 4363

Re: How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal

So getting a government job would mean stable income for me. I'm currently thinking about whether I should continue with the higher studies or get a stable job asap because I don't want to be caught in an economic situation where I'm poor and no ones hiring. Don't dare set your sights so low. There...
by Dahaarkan
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:42 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal
Replies: 86
Views: 4363

Re: How not to be WEIRD - Just be Normal

what the fuck is a sub5
by Dahaarkan
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:00 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is Portugal a good place to live?
Replies: 32
Views: 1137

Re: Is Portugal a good place to live?

Stormblood wrote:Please Daharkaan xD


NO
by Dahaarkan
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:58 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is Portugal a good place to live?
Replies: 32
Views: 1137

Re: Is Portugal a good place to live?

The youth are highly brainwashed You hit the spot as to exactly why I fucking despise the portuguese people. They are extremely brainwashed and a vast majority has the mentality that they all must work very hard and that hard work is good. Wanting to be paid adequately for that hard work is just be...
by Dahaarkan
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:27 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Satanic Self help On Being a Man (Alpha Male/Masculinity/Power DEBUNKED)
Replies: 8
Views: 506

Re: Satanic Self help On Being a Man (Alpha Male/Masculinity/Power DEBUNKED)

It's interesting how all these people talk about "real" men but never talk about real women. Why? You answered your own question the reason I even made the original post is because men are criticized and looked upon as lesser or "beta" men over superficial nonsense. I didn't tal...
by Dahaarkan
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:16 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: To the men of Satan
Replies: 9
Views: 588

Re: To the men of Satan

Your perception of the term Alpha male is misguided by a Jewish Manipulation of Societal Trends. Alpha doesn't mean headstrong, social skills, good looking, domineering or anything of that sort. An alpha simply means a man who is in control of his own life and takes radical responsibility for himse...
by Dahaarkan
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:03 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: To the men of Satan
Replies: 9
Views: 588

Re: To the men of Satan

Then being good looking and in shape, and alpha is a nice plus to the above. In germany searching for the best, was based off of looks. How do you think Himmler chose Reinhard Heydrich? Being good looking and being genetically and physically fit and healthy are very positive traits in a man as well...
by Dahaarkan
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:15 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: An objective question about Animal mistreatment
Replies: 17
Views: 1160

Re: An objective question about Animal mistreatment

I dunno fancy maybe it comes down to the fact that we are not on the same level as wild animals and therefore we shouldn't behave like apes? It's humanity's nature to BE humane, hence the term...humane...humanity...get it? Because unlike animals we are not totally controlled by basic instincts and i...
by Dahaarkan
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:59 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Bring on a little adversity and hardship
Replies: 10
Views: 618

Re: Bring on a little adversity and hardship

Aldrick wrote: You are aware that my post was sarcasm?


I was following up with my own sarcastic bit. Now you jinxed it

The second bit wasn't aimed at you specifically.
by Dahaarkan
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:57 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is Portugal a good place to live?
Replies: 32
Views: 1137

Re: Is Portugal a good place to live?

no Maybe you could add some reasoning behind that statement? I have not been there, and do not know much about it. Still two things I know. It is illegal to deny holocaust there and drugs are decriminalized which is good for harm reduction in a way, but at the same time place must be really degenar...
by Dahaarkan
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:42 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: To the men of Satan
Replies: 9
Views: 588

To the men of Satan

It's no surprise nowadays with men being attacked and degraded by hijacked movements such as feminism and so on that more and more, men are confused and insecure about themselves and what to value in themselves as men. I will start by throwing it out there that if you unironically feel the need to d...
by Dahaarkan
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:37 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is Portugal a good place to live?
Replies: 32
Views: 1137

Re: Is Portugal a good place to live?

no
by Dahaarkan
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:33 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Final RTR - JavaScript version
Replies: 22
Views: 925

Re: Final RTR - JavaScript version

Spectacular work my man
by Dahaarkan
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:32 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Bring on a little adversity and hardship
Replies: 10
Views: 618

Re: Bring on a little adversity and hardship

People don't have to suffer to bring a change, I have to disagree with what you wrote that only suffering brings change. Yeah I just love struggling like I'm 16, alone, and searching continuously for a place to do Meditation and Rituals. So much Fun. Let's do it everyday. Why have anything easy. I ...
by Dahaarkan
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:54 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Are the Chinese human?
Replies: 25
Views: 1616

Re: Are the Chinese human?

The question is some people are so stupid that they are like cancer cells to the orient race. I'm not saying you're wrong but you're totally blind if you believe this is exclusive to the chinese. There's lots of degenerate trash in every race and this comes from jewish influence. You're hating the ...
by Dahaarkan
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:27 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Question about making a girl break up with her bf
Replies: 79
Views: 4912

Re: Question about making a girl break up with her bf

Impulsive action isn’t wisdom. No, it isn't. It's objectively morally wrong also. But in my humble opinion this is something that transcends common sense. It's easy to sit there in hindsight saying this is wrong for a number of reasons but when you are in that moment when that desire for a potentia...
by Dahaarkan
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:22 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Coronavirus being intentionally spread in the USA.
Replies: 7
Views: 558

Re: Coronavirus being intentionally spread in the USA.

While it fills me with mirth to know that such individuals are at risk of death as they make videos lamenting the fact that they made the decision to lick a fucking toilet because lmao it's just a flu boomers, the fact that they're helping to spread the virus through sheer stupidity makes me see re...
by Dahaarkan
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:16 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Coronavirus being intentionally spread in the USA.
Replies: 7
Views: 558

Re: Coronavirus being intentionally spread in the USA.

You might be surprised to know how many people would love to catch and spread a deadly disease to other people. Especially with kikes who already have wet dreams about wanting to legally kill goyim I imagine many would love to catch the virus just to infect people and make them suffer with it.
by Dahaarkan
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:42 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Question about making a girl break up with her bf
Replies: 79
Views: 4912

Re: Question about making a girl break up with her bf

Sounds obscene. That poor girl. She doesn’t deserve this bullshit. I believe in free will and responsibility with power... get a grip on your own self and quit controlling other people’s emotions. Love isn’t a game, it should be mutual and consensual. If you really believe it is meant to be, ask th...
by Dahaarkan
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:27 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: White People, The BEST of this World
Replies: 105
Views: 5966

Re: White People, The BEST of this World

I'm not an American so I don't understand these English fashion phrases. I said nothing bad about whites but I defended blacks and Asians. Your colleague said they should leave the USA. This is a real injustice how can you afford to say such a thing? I agree with elias you guys are fucking ignorant...
by Dahaarkan
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Italy research, 99% of Coronavirus deaths had other diseases
Replies: 12
Views: 959

Re: Italy research, 99% of Coronavirus deaths had other diseases

To my understanding Covid-19 itself isn't going to kill you but it will overwhelm your immune system and leave you very vulnerable to everything else
by Dahaarkan
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sexual Hangups and sexuality
Replies: 61
Views: 4146

Re: Sexual Hangups and sexuality

Dudes, there are multiple post of mine that never got through in my reasoning and explanation. I think i said enough though. So you guys can invest in thinking watersports, poop, and non-sex "sex" is ok and be killed off with the rest of (((society))) while i find something to do with my ...
by Dahaarkan
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:49 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sexual Hangups and sexuality
Replies: 61
Views: 4146

Re: Sexual Hangups and sexuality

Length you are now trying to convince me that you are not overweight and have a high IQ, and are in fact not insecure. I feel like you will have a blast reading this. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4561&p=107074#p107074 I mean it looks retarded to me but I guess my IQ is jus...
by Dahaarkan
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:39 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sexual Hangups and sexuality
Replies: 61
Views: 4146

Re: Sexual Hangups and sexuality

Length wrote:Pee pee
Poo poo
Death
Finally Free
Actual People
Life


"My IQ is pretty high." ~Length 2020
by Dahaarkan
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sexual Hangups and sexuality
Replies: 61
Views: 4146

Re: Sexual Hangups and sexuality

Length you are now trying to convince me that you are not overweight and have a high IQ, and are in fact not insecure. I'll tell you right now if you feel the need to convince me (someone on the internet that you have never met) of shit like your weight, you are the most insecure person on the plane...
by Dahaarkan
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:26 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sexual Hangups and sexuality
Replies: 61
Views: 4146

Re: Sexual Hangups and sexuality

When it comes to my personal opinion on extreme fetishes I believe most people create or pick up such sexual fantasies from porn but most will instantly regret trying such things irl. This is part of a person's personal development and should not be prohibited as far as it is between consenting adul...
by Dahaarkan
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:08 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sexual Hangups and sexuality
Replies: 61
Views: 4146

Re: Sexual Hangups and sexuality

Hey Eric13 to be of consent of something, which in this case is watersports (peeing on each other), meaning to tell people if they have each other consent it's ok- that's not being against it. You would be inderectly promoting watersports by telling people if they have each others consent that it's...
by Dahaarkan
Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:30 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Sexual Hangups and sexuality
Replies: 61
Views: 4146

Re: Sexual Hangups and sexuality

These discussions have been around over and over in the past, and these types of highly emotional people still are unable to come to peace with the truth you stated here. And chances are for the forseeable future it will stay that way. Best to just ignore that stuff honestly, as no amount of discus...
by Dahaarkan
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Question about making a girl break up with her bf
Replies: 79
Views: 4912

Re: Question about making a girl break up with her bf

I used Shael's method with the 47 reps plus placing a white aura of repulsion around him to repel his love interest, vibrating vivikta into his aura 108 times. I used similar affirmations for all these steps revolving around isolation and rejection. You need to use similar affirmation so that the wo...