Search found 133 matches

by Syd Silver
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:54 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders
Replies: 2
Views: 154

Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Ursula Von der Leyen accused of siding with Greece on migrant shooting at Turkish border "The European Commission does not challenge Greece's claims that it had nothing to do with the shooting of migrants at the Turkish border four months ago, its president Ursula von der Leyen indicated on Th...
by Syd Silver
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:27 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Operation "Coronavirus" Continues as Planned, The Second Wave is Ready to be Launched
Replies: 6
Views: 327

Re: Operation "Coronavirus" Continues as Planned, The Second Wave is Ready to be Launched

There could be a "flare up" in the NL coming in the next week or two since the weather has changed and noq we have an unusually cold summer ahead. It has been raining quite a bit over the last 2 days and the outside temperature has been below 20 - as if it were early spring or autumn alre...
by Syd Silver
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:08 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Operation "Coronavirus" Continues as Planned, The Second Wave is Ready to be Launched
Replies: 6
Views: 327

Operation "Coronavirus" Continues as Planned, The Second Wave is Ready to be Launched

GlobalData: Ventilator industry prepares for second wave of COVID-19 outbreaks Following reports that the second wave of COVID-19 is almost inevitable towards the winter the ventilator industry is working with government and third-party partners to prepare for the potential shortage. GlobalData exp...
by Syd Silver
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:01 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.
Replies: 30
Views: 2227

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Cynthia wrote:I apologize if I misunderstood what you meant. But I disagree that HP was just postponing the conflict and I perceived your tone as condescending even if that wasn't what you intended.

Hail Satan

No, it wasn't my my intention
by Syd Silver
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:48 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Why do people hate Hitler so much?
Replies: 23
Views: 660

Re: Why do people hate Hitler so much?

Did they expect him to kill nobody in a fucking war? History is full of bloody wars yet Hitler is evil for defending Germany. Stalin killed millions of people, even Jews, yet nobody bans or censors Stalinists and commies. And when they are told the reality about Hitler they turn into emotional, nam...
by Syd Silver
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:34 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Vpn for your phone
Replies: 21
Views: 552

Re: Vpn for your phone

Unfortunately the onion browser for ios makes browsing extremely slow so I've opted for a vpn, and I'm using NordVpn, it's 100/€ a year but you can find premium accounts for free in a couple minutes if you search. I've also just read that Nordvpn has just passed some security check that prooves tha...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:31 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.
Replies: 30
Views: 2227

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

It's more than that, you know this very well, this racial conflict existed long before and still exists, in ancient times before the enemy infiltrated these conflicts did not exist because in those times we were guided by the Gods and the Law of Castes was sacredly respected. When are you going to ...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:52 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.
Replies: 30
Views: 2227

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Wow the energy is intense here. The light is just blinding me. Why have I not checked this out sooner. An Aryan Group, instead of a multi cultural cess pool. I see they still want to correct every word that comes out of our mouth. Too stupid to read a group description I suppose. I would never go o...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:45 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: Happy Independence Day: Great Americans!
Replies: 5
Views: 216

Re: Happy Independence Day: Great Americans!

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:

Happy Independence Day

My favorite American is
Image
by Syd Silver
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:33 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: 2nd Coronavirus wave (?)
Replies: 6
Views: 493

Re: 2nd Coronavirus wave (?)

Hello fellow brothers and sisters, I am wondering if we could expect a 2nd wave of Coronavirus pushed by the enemy. My question is related to a more economic way as I have a lot of my saving invested right now. When would we expect this to happen if is the case? Just a reminder CDC chief says there...
by Syd Silver
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:48 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Breaking a marriage
Replies: 183
Views: 7407

Re: Breaking a marriage

Hps.mlimlal666 wrote:...
English is not my second language, it is my fourth.


That's impressive :>)
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:26 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!
Replies: 98
Views: 5164

Re: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!

I addressed your argument. You don't understand the meaning of demagoguery either and should not use terms you don't understand it adds nothing to your response. Your entire argument is your not trolling. But you are trolling and if you seriously believe your not your behaviour is the same as if yo...
by Syd Silver
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:02 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: [To HP. Cobra/Mods] Messages Disappearing
Replies: 22
Views: 1104

Re: [To HP. Cobra/Mods] Messages Disappearing

Oh ok, now I'm calm, so I'm not the only one whose posts disappear As well no notification about missing / deleted posts Also i've noticed another anomaly, posts that appear after 2-3 days for example on this topic : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41783&start=50 My first repl...
by Syd Silver
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:55 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!
Replies: 98
Views: 5164

Re: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!

HPS Shannon wrote:...
Dont worry

I'm not, I was polite, and I tried to show unity because obviously we're too divided ... ((I don't know if it was a good idea this time >:P, (to be polite))
by Syd Silver
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:29 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!
Replies: 98
Views: 5164

Re: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!

... I'm sorry bro, obviously I overreacted, I can't even explain, but sometimes in fact ... almost all the time, when I'm triggered, I just react without thinking, like it's out of my control Given what I said, I don't blame you for calling me a troll (although it was oil on fire) When I wrote thos...
by Syd Silver
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:08 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!
Replies: 98
Views: 5164

Re: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!

...... Mageson was graceful and balanced in his comments. He doesnt need to work on himself. What he said was spiritually and mentally mature. I imagine that is the same thing Satan would say. Being sensible doesnt mean he needs to work on himself. You know that, Syd. Youre just angry and frustrate...
by Syd Silver
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:12 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!
Replies: 98
Views: 5164

Re: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!

...... Syd is right, Whites have becone very weak thanks to falling for the Jewish scam and allowing themselves to be fooled and weakened. His anger is just and probably still will be until he sees the white race stand up and he evolves himself to a godly level. I hate to see their weakness too. So...
by Syd Silver
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:27 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!
Replies: 98
Views: 5164

Re: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!

Oh well ... some posts are gone, censorship on the JoS forum again :lol:

That's just great !, it doesn't matter that you're telling the truth goym ...you have to be politically correct
I have a deja-vu (hmm don't know why...)

Congratulations Cobra, this is the path to success ... censorship
by Syd Silver
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:13 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!
Replies: 98
Views: 5164

Re: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!

So you're only here to start racial infighting then. I didn't know not typing the N word in all caps at our non-White community members made me a race traitor who wants to import the entire third world to the west. Thanks for explaining that. So are you going to stop trolling. In the absence of arg...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:42 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

Re: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt

But that doesn't have anything to do with the black SS here or with normal upstanding black Gentiles. You should look more closely at some posts of some so-called black SS on other topics Since you are arrogant and close-minded, and only really listen to Cobra, you should read this: I'm arrogant be...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:05 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

Re: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt

TopoftheAbyss wrote:For every good black person there are a thousand niggers.

Only a thousand !, You are very optimistic
by Syd Silver
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:25 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...
Replies: 24
Views: 1416

Re: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...

It does, yes. They are using unreliable tests, pamper the death rates up artificially, make social panic and so forth. I have written this months before the pandemic. I explained how this would go and this is how it went. "Hoax" means that it does not exist. It does and it can be tested. ...
by Syd Silver
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:01 am
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

Re: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt

Blacks never destroyed Egypt, were the enemy ETs and the Jews with their genocidal programs of Zoroastrianism, Christianity and Islam. The enemy ETs repeatedly attacked Egypt, for example in 12th dynasty and 18th dynasty, Akhenathon was a gray hybrid that the enemy ETs put in Egypt as a false ruler...
by Syd Silver
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:56 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Blacks Lives Matter
Replies: 33
Views: 5959

Re: Blacks Lives Matter

I thought Black Lives Mqtyer was an USA only thing. But I heard on tv that there were demonstrations in the UK from the BLM movement :s and that it caused fights with the native population whom were also demonstrating that day. It was only in America at the beginning,now it is also in Europe "...
by Syd Silver
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:15 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...
Replies: 24
Views: 1416

Re: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...

Just a reminder CDC chief says there could be second, possibly worse coronavirus outbreak this winter "A second coronavirus outbreak could emerge this winter in conjunction with the flu season to make for an even more dire health crisis, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prev...
by Syd Silver
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:00 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The Destruction of Europe Continues
Replies: 16
Views: 1115

Re: The Destruction of Europe Continues

"Following the brief lull in illegal migration into Europe that was seen in March and April as a result of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic, the number of migrants illegally entering Europe has risen dramatically once again. Europol, the European Union’s policing agency, warned in its annual repo...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:35 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!
Replies: 98
Views: 5164

Re: George Floyd; Didn't do Nuffin!

Aquarius wrote:Just a reminder that cowboy is just in the pro-black narrative and probabily hates whites too, don't take him seriously.


He is just a troll (a very cheap one)
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:16 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...
Replies: 24
Views: 1416

Re: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...

Just a reminder CDC chief says there could be second, possibly worse coronavirus outbreak this winter "A second coronavirus outbreak could emerge this winter in conjunction with the flu season to make for an even more dire health crisis, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Preve...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:19 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...
Replies: 24
Views: 1416

Re: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...

The report that exposed coronavirus hoax was made by: Dr. med. Gunter Frank, general practitioner, member of the permanent guidelines commission of the German Society for Family Medicine and General Medicine (DEGAM), Heidelberg Prof. Dr. phil. Dr. rer. pole. Dipl.-Soz. Dr. Gunnar Heinsohn, Emeritus ...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:54 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Speaking about fake nuuuurse - in the j/news recently
Replies: 2
Views: 240

Re: Speaking about fake nuuuurse - in the j/news recently

The whole existence of the jews is based on lies, manipulation and corruption
by Syd Silver
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:58 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...
Replies: 24
Views: 1416

Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...

German Official Leaks Report: Coronavirus Is ‘A Global False Alarm’ The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level. The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, bec...
by Syd Silver
Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:45 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The Difference Between Black Lives and White Lives in Jewish World
Replies: 11
Views: 669

The Difference Between Black Lives and White Lives in Jewish World

This is George Floyd https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/200602-george-floyd-kroll.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=915 George Floyd was a criminal "The head of the Minneapolis police union says George Floyd’s “violent criminal history” needs to be remembered and that the protests o...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:28 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

Re: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt

Why has everyone been shilling for blacks recently? It doesn’t matter if they are gentiles they are still very destructive and a threat to us. This is not /pol/, sorry. What southernwhitegentile said is true, white countries are getting destroyed by these negro invaders, that said it doesn't mean y...
by Syd Silver
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:49 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

Re: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt

It was destroyed thanks to the jews. Yes, we all know that the jews are behind the scenes, when they can't control something they destroy, that's what they did all the time and this is what they do now, but blacks have had and still have a major contribution in helping the jews. If anything the jew...
by Syd Silver
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The Destruction of Europe Continues
Replies: 16
Views: 1115

Re: The Destruction of Europe Continues

How long it will goes?? How long we have to watch these unhuman animals coming in Europe to destroy everything, rape, killing our woman and children?? Until we wake up and take action against these primitive and savage elements I am so angry that I have no words. I dont know how it will finished bu...
by Syd Silver
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:14 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The Destruction of Europe Continues
Replies: 16
Views: 1115

Re: The Destruction of Europe Continues

Please 650,000 is chump change. Boris Johnson wants 3 MILLION refugees from Hong Kong to Britain. Don't have the military or will to enforce the treaty or protect the country? He'll bring the country to him! Boris Johnson is an jew ...works according to their agenda Also you forgot he wants to brin...
by Syd Silver
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:07 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The Destruction of Europe Continues
Replies: 16
Views: 1115

Re: The Destruction of Europe Continues

FancyMancy wrote:Don't mind me.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41374

I'm just passing through.

I didn't see that topic, probably was quickly covered by other topics and end up at the bottom or on page 2 !
by Syd Silver
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:47 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

Re: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt

What happened thousands of years ago in Egypt is happening right now in Europe and in US Note Egyptian civilization was destroyed by black races thousands of years before emergence of xianity and islam Our ancestors understood that these primitive and savage elements understand only the language of ...
by Syd Silver
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:02 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The Destruction of Europe Continues
Replies: 16
Views: 1115

The Destruction of Europe Continues

650,000 migrants ready to leave Libya for Europe, UN report reveals https://voiceofeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/shutterstock_681815059-e1591008476709.jpg Around 650,000 migrants in Libya are currently waiting to immigrate to Europe via the Mediterranean Sea, a report from the United Nation...
by Syd Silver
Sat May 30, 2020 4:56 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]
Replies: 236
Views: 27923

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

....

It's time for a Great Counter-attack.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!


This is an impressive great work, Definitely the victory will come faster due to synchronized RTR's
The Gods will surely reward you
Heil Final Victory
by Syd Silver
Fri May 29, 2020 5:41 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt

For anyone here who isn't aware of the book, Arthur Kemp, who authored "The March of the Titans: The History of the White Race" also wrote "The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical, and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt" which is available on Amazon. For pro-White books o...
by Syd Silver
Fri May 29, 2020 5:05 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: Here is the link to The little white book.
Replies: 44
Views: 6318

Re: Here is the link to The little white book.

For anyone here who isn't aware of the book, Arthur Kemp, who authored "The March of the Titans: The History of the White Race" also wrote "The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical, and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt" which is available on Amazon. For pro-White books o...
by Syd Silver
Tue May 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.
Replies: 30
Views: 2227

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

This post is basically only venting and confusion when it comes to perception. This is because you're angry and for obvious reasons such as that Blacks are assaulting Whites on a constant basis. Many of them are mad because they think that "Whitey" has been on the other hand assaulting an...
by Syd Silver
Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.
Replies: 30
Views: 2227

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

] If anyone believes that whites are intrinsically superior to blacks or any other ethnicity, they will be frustrated. I know that whites are descendants of the Gods. I know that white civilizations are the greatest. But reality has already proven that they can be superior to whites at any point, s...
by Syd Silver
Tue May 26, 2020 6:42 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.
Replies: 30
Views: 2227

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

So the Jewish media decided to throw black Americans another bone with the Ahmad arbery case,or whatever that idiots name was. In his encounter with police in 2017 on video he was acting like a thug and was caught with marijuana, but he didn’t go to jail, or get even cited because that would be rac...
by Syd Silver
Sun May 24, 2020 6:11 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Human Microchipping has Begun
Replies: 29
Views: 3270

Re: Human Microchipping has Begun

Everyone says they don't want the microchip, even the xians, that's very good, people wake up But let's remember who we're dealing with ... They don't care what we want Facts Coronavirus situation, huge hoax, huge lie Loockdown, heavy restriction of human rights and freedoms The financial collapse T...
by Syd Silver
Sun May 24, 2020 5:48 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Human Microchipping has Begun
Replies: 29
Views: 3270

Re: Human Microchipping has Begun

People in Sweden are having high-tech futuristic microchips implanted into their skin to help them carry out everyday activities and replace credit cards and cash. This has been going for years in Sweeden, this is from 2015 (Swedish office implants microchips in employees' hands) https://www.invidi...
by Syd Silver
Sun May 24, 2020 5:28 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Growing Close To Satan - The Most High
Replies: 69
Views: 10525

Re: Growing Close To Satan - The Most High

Excellent sermon HP Cobra