Search found 2504 matches

by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:43 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: Negative gods
Replies: 10
Views: 216

Re: Negative gods

Yes that is what I remember reading that there are Norse gods/demons/more evolved beings ... that are against humanity (aka reptiles). I’ll see if I can find the link. I guess I’m asking if anyone knows if they feature as any of the egyptian / Sumerian / Greek gods... I.e are any of them known to b...
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:31 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: False Satanism, False Love, False Life - Suicide
Replies: 2
Views: 296

Re: False Satanism, False Love, False Life - Suicide

Along with all this, there are some people unfortunately, who dare call themselves SS while promoting enemy propaganda just because they are too lazy to advance and too lazy to read. They instead embrace what the jews tell them " in the medical terms". I have zero respect for such people ...
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:04 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

btw, the whole pair bonding thing sounds like bullshit from people who have hangups. You can use magick to break and destroy bonds with people you've had sex with in order to have new relationship/s with people freely. You can also reform bonds you've previously broken with the same person again. L...
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:33 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Emotional Salvation Thread Because Boogie man wants Your Five Bucks
Replies: 63
Views: 1027

Re: Oy vey, oy gevalt, why jos grow

I don't see how someone who claims to have many spiritual experiences will still believe in such nonsense of the Gods giving us riches. Apparently Red Dawn thinks this place is the place to sell your soul for riches and bitches. Good to see him show us how low his mentality is and no sign of maturi...
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Emotional Salvation Thread Because Boogie man wants Your Five Bucks
Replies: 63
Views: 1027

Re: Oy vey, oy gevalt, why jos grow

... -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 Brutha, if you need money this bad I can wire you the 50 Dollars, shite. What kind of bills does JoS have anyway that are significant enough to aggressively beg your audience for sheckles? Azazel doesn't help you guys out financially? Lucifuge Rofocal apparently co...
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:06 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Fostering The Satanic Mentality: Your Actions and The Gods
Replies: 41
Views: 1729

Re: Fostering The Satanic Mentality: Your Actions and The Gods

Veritá_666 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:29 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:08 pm
...
Enlightening post, I am going through a stagnation phase, with all the problems associated with it.

Saturn energy inspires me, especially the discipline aspect, that's a good idea, right?
Verita, your digital artwork is epic :)
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:25 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Fostering The Satanic Mentality: Your Actions and The Gods
Replies: 41
Views: 1729

Re: Fostering The Satanic Mentality: Your Actions and The Gods

Thank you for this post! Actions on our parts are most required when it comes to getting closer to the Gods and advancing, and in some aspects of life this may require more work than others also depending on the person. nothing however will get done wallowing in self pity or sitting with one's hands...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Classical music for the chakras?
Replies: 6
Views: 125

Re: Classical music for the chakras?

I suddenly heard a piece of classical music playing in my head after doing my reps for my mercury square today, and I haven't heard any in a while. I suddenly felt like I was getting the idea that listening to it makes you sharper and smarter, and after looking it up out of curiosity, there have be...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:21 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Classical music for the chakras?
Replies: 6
Views: 125

Re: Classical music for the chakras?

I suddenly heard a piece of classical music playing in my head after doing my reps for my mercury square today, and I haven't heard any in a while. I suddenly felt like I was getting the idea that listening to it makes you sharper and smarter, and after looking it up out of curiosity, there have be...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:19 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Classical music for the chakras?
Replies: 6
Views: 125

Re: Classical music for the chakras?

I suddenly heard a piece of classical music playing in my head after doing my reps for my mercury square today, and I haven't heard any in a while. I suddenly felt like I was getting the idea that listening to it makes you sharper and smarter, and after looking it up out of curiosity, there have be...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:54 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

Just focus on your advancement. Whether you want to marry with a virgin woman, or someone who had sex, you have right to choose it. What we have no right to choose, is the direction of White Race's morality. I believe Herr Hitler will take care of this matter. None of us should comment on these ver...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:58 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

The Outlaw Torn wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:56 am
The women of this forum are very fragile and can’t handle any perceived slight against them.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy trolling the forums?
As it is pretty obvious you have no serious or benevolent intentions.
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:42 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

... Since the beginning of time what has happened in most cases has been that people would most often get married as teenagers, or at the latest in their mid 20s. So basically at the time they would naturally want to have sex, they would already be married and already having children. So with no se...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:11 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Classical music for the chakras?
Replies: 6
Views: 125

Classical music for the chakras?

I suddenly heard a piece of classical music playing in my head after doing my reps for my mercury square today, and I haven't heard any in a while. I suddenly felt like I was getting the idea that listening to it makes you sharper and smarter, and after looking it up out of curiosity, there have bee...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:23 am
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: Negative gods
Replies: 10
Views: 216

Re: Negative gods

There are in fact Gods and Demons who are not of Satan. There are some Gods in fact who want nothing to do with humanity. Ahhh yes I have read this, as there are Gods who rule from outside the Orion System and their own respective Orders. Now about the Gods that don't want a thing to do with mankin...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:38 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12119 I wonder what each person thinks about this topic. And I also wonder why people think that it is a bad thing to say how bad it is to be a whore? And I am not talking about women with this, I am talking about all people both men and women. It ...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:23 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12119 I wonder what each person thinks about this topic. And I also wonder why people think that it is a bad thing to say how bad it is to be a whore? And I am not talking about women with this, I am talking about all people both men and women. It ...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:02 am
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: Negative gods
Replies: 10
Views: 216

Re: Negative gods

There are in fact Gods and Demons who are not of Satan. There are some Gods in fact who want nothing to do with humanity. Ahhh yes I have read this, as there are Gods who rule from outside the Orion System and their own respective Orders. Now about the Gods that don't want a thing to do with mankin...
by Shadowcat
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:58 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

Yes, let's just believe all the lies the jews push on us, to turn men against women, and then wonder why women turn against men (out of a natural reaction), which just causes the cycle to continue. The jews will publish ANYTHING THEY CAN, however they can, to turn us against each other. So thanks f...
by Shadowcat
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:26 pm
Forum: BlackSun666 Forum
Topic: Negative gods
Replies: 10
Views: 216

Re: Negative gods

There are in fact Gods and Demons who are not of Satan. There are some Gods in fact who want nothing to do with humanity.
When in doubt about coming in contact with any being you encounter or sense always go through Satan.

All of the Gods listen in JOS are human friendly.
by Shadowcat
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:51 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

Yes, let's just believe all the lies the jews push on us, to turn men against women, and then wonder why women turn against men (out of a natural reaction), which just causes the cycle to continue. The jews will publish ANYTHING THEY CAN, however they can, to turn us against each other. So thanks f...
by Shadowcat
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:35 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
Replies: 67
Views: 993

Re: Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

Humans are naturally promiscuous. The Nazis acknowledged this. We are just meant to be very sexual beings. As for genetics, the soul influences the body far more than the base genetics. I look nothing like my paternal birth parent, and I'm different from him on every level. The most I inherited fro...
by Shadowcat
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:55 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Might be ridiculous, but meditating daily helped me pass my exam
Replies: 7
Views: 171

Re: Might be ridiculous, but meditating daily helped me pass my exam

This is not ridiculous at all but a testimony to how meditation is beneficial. Keep it up only good things can come :)
by Shadowcat
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:52 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Soul mates
Replies: 8
Views: 276

Re: Soul mates

A soul mate or twin flame or any of that stuff (there are several terms used) is a soul one has known in past lives for quite some time. As such, normally upon contact there will be an instant feeling of being drawn to the person or even fascination, sometimes that is unexplained, which is a manife...
by Shadowcat
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:01 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: People's Experiences with Satanism
Replies: 15
Views: 684

Re: People's Experiences with Satanism

Hi there, I'm relatively new to this group. I have read through JoS thoroughly and I'm very intrigued. I was just wondering what exactly people's experiences have been so far? So the first step is to commit yourself to satan and commence a power meditation, after doing this how did people's lives c...
by Shadowcat
Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:25 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Lerajie's Symbol?
Replies: 2
Views: 114

Re: Lerajie's Symbol?

I retract my previous comment .....
Starting to wonder if any of the new accounts recently should be helped at all.

All the ones I've been giving the benefit of the doubt to end up being trolls..
by Shadowcat
Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:42 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Spiritual Satanism FAQ ?
Replies: 25
Views: 706

Re: Spiritual Satanism FAQ ?

I know a big FAQ: How to find your Guardian Demon? My answer: There is a post from someone that GITM copy/pasted although one point in that post is not very accurate IMO, and that is the part about someones guardian probably being of the element someone loves the most. It's not so much about what o...
by Shadowcat
Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:22 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How my Succubus saved me
Replies: 16
Views: 523

Re: How my Succubus saved me

Aquarius wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:00 pm
Too bad it's just your imagination, since Margas is a high ranking Demon.
After seeing this thread I tried looking Her up out of curiosity. Is She part of the Goetia because I cannot find her O.o
by Shadowcat
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:20 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Finding a satanic girfreind
Replies: 62
Views: 2537

Re: Finding a satanic girfreind

The only crazy bitches here are non-SS pretending to be Satanists on the lhp, and other random slag who have no understanding, only wasting their time in their delusions and fantasy. Grow up and don't accuse others of slanderous things which in fact apply to you. Do you think we need to tolerate yo...
by Shadowcat
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:13 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Spiritual Satanism FAQ ?
Replies: 25
Views: 706

Re: Spiritual Satanism FAQ ?

I know a big FAQ: How to find your Guardian Demon? My answer: There is a post from someone that GITM copy/pasted although one point in that post is not very accurate IMO, and that is the part about someones guardian probably being of the element someone loves the most. It's not so much about what on...
by Shadowcat
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:25 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Please
Replies: 20
Views: 757

Re: Please

I renounce anything I've ever said here, it was all a lie I was wrong on every count any anything I said was just an attempt to slander and ruin the joyofsatan. I'm sorry, please fix it. I don't know what else to do please take care of it. I beg you please Bloody hell. Are you done jewing?? Typical...
by Shadowcat
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Finding a satanic girfreind
Replies: 62
Views: 2537

Re: Finding a satanic girfreind

I came to know a lot of Satanist women during my time in the O9A before i left ,realizing there wasn't anything spiritual about it. All of those women without fail were extremely promiscuous and would engage in one night stands almost every week. They'd do this in an effect to break social norms be...
by Shadowcat
Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:00 am
Forum: Teens4Satan
Topic: Can gods die
Replies: 31
Views: 2491

Re: Can gods die

A hentai as a profile picture and A National Socialist assembly as a signature, dude does not have his priorities straight. All of the anime/cartoon shit is just ridiculous. I know some people like that stuff and they are allowed to put it, but it really does give us a bad image. A lot of people wh...
by Shadowcat
Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:56 am
Forum: Teens4Satan
Topic: Can gods die
Replies: 31
Views: 2491

Re: Can gods die

Bro your new profile picture is just ridiculous. I don't think it gives a good image to us. A hentai as a profile picture and A National Socialist assembly as a signature, dude does not have his priorities straight. Although I hate to stifle one's creative expression, these sorts of things do make ...
by Shadowcat
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:40 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Finding a satanic girfreind
Replies: 62
Views: 2537

Re: Finding a satanic girfreind

I am going to start trying to get a girlfreind soon, but I need advice on how to find one. Don't. SS bitches are crazy, don't let anyone tell you differently. The only crazy bitches here are non-SS pretending to be Satanists on the lhp, and other random slag who have no understanding, only wasting ...
by Shadowcat
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:37 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Finding a satanic girfreind
Replies: 62
Views: 2537

Re: Finding a satanic girfreind

Why? All female SS I've met, or even ones interested in Occult/LHP were crazy af. Some violently so. It's not my opinion, rather my observation. I don't have any concrete theories why. Someone who does jewish trash rituals type thelema or klipoth, is a drug user and a junkie with an immature and un...
by Shadowcat
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:37 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Should I buy or craft my pendulum?
Replies: 2
Views: 105

Re: Should I buy or craft my pendulum?

Greetings Brothers and Sisters. The title is self-explanatory. Also, the material - are there certain materials that should be used? In buying one, are there chances it was consecrated in the name of jhwh when it was crafted? Are there any properties of the object itself that should be aimed for in...
by Shadowcat
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:15 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Finding a satanic girfreind
Replies: 62
Views: 2537

Re: Finding a satanic girfreind

I am going to start trying to get a girlfreind soon, but I need advice on how to find one. Don't. SS bitches are crazy, don't let anyone tell you differently. I came to know a lot of Satanist women during my time in the O9A before i left ,realizing there wasn't anything spiritual about it. All of t...
by Shadowcat
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:53 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: HAAGENTI told me she love cats because she is a cat
Replies: 33
Views: 1032

Re: HAAGENTI told me she love cats because she is a cat

Bravera wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:01 pm
Just don't be a sloth yall XD
HAHA 😂😂😂

Naw the sloth got picked up and ate by an eagle lmao... mercilessly.
by Shadowcat
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:33 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Finding a satanic girfreind
Replies: 62
Views: 2537

Re: Finding a satanic girfreind

RED DAWN wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:42 am
FatalStrategies wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:15 am
I am going to start trying to get a girlfreind soon, but I need advice on how to find one.
Don't. SS bitches are crazy, don't let anyone tell you differently.
Ill show you a bitch you fucking rat....piss off back to zolas forum.
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:06 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Reminder: There Are Still People That Want To Kill You For Practicing Yoga - Protect Yourself
Replies: 57
Views: 3599

Re: Reminder: There Are Still People That Want To Kill You For Practicing Yoga - Protect Yourself

This is truely disturbing, showing much has not changed especially in many countries since the middle ages thanks to abrahamic filth. I remember an article about somewhere in Russia sometime ago talking about how people who do yoga were being arrested or harassed and accused of believing in "c...
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:10 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Could i have this disease
Replies: 29
Views: 871

Re: Could i have this disease

your not understanding him he just needs our help. You are the one who is not understanding him. We know exactly who this is, and we have seen thousands or at least hundreds of comments from him before. We do know him very well. We also know that he is a worthless rat, an infiltrator, a dishonest p...
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:11 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: HAAGENTI told me she love cats because she is a cat
Replies: 33
Views: 1032

Re: HAAGENTI told me she love cats because she is a cat

Black Sun Light wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:04 pm
Baroness Blossom wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:21 am
Shadowcat wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:25 pm


And I am a cat :lol: :lol:
And I'm a flower :lol:
I love the Sigil. I got stuck just looking at it. I love his energy. It heals me on the inside.
Try to talk to him! If you feel drawn to him there is a good reason :). Abrasax is amazing and will look out for you!
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:41 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Reminder: There Are Still People That Want To Kill You For Practicing Yoga - Protect Yourself
Replies: 57
Views: 3599

Re: Reminder: There Are Still People That Want To Kill You For Practicing Yoga - Protect Yourself

Monkey people only respect greater counter violance. Any internal seeker should therefore practice martial arts, it also helps to amplify your magic as your body can handle more bioelectricity/chi. This 100%^^^ The whole point of powerleveling spiritually is to ascend above monkey while also honori...
by Shadowcat
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:34 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Please
Replies: 20
Views: 757

Re: Please

I renounce anything I've ever said here, it was all a lie I was wrong on every count any anything I said was just an attempt to slander and ruin the joyofsatan. I'm sorry, please fix it. I don't know what else to do please take care of it. I beg you please Bloody hell. Are you done jewing?? Typical...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:00 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Could i have this disease
Replies: 29
Views: 871

Re: Could i have this disease

approved sorry for spelling Begone son of david you are not welcome here. I know this is you OWP. It's not owp, just someone with a problem, read his link... OWP has linked many things in his other posts, this link alone does not say this isn't him..... OWP has however talked about a parasite const...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:19 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Reminder: There Are Still People That Want To Kill You For Practicing Yoga - Protect Yourself
Replies: 57
Views: 3599

Re: Reminder: There Are Still People That Want To Kill You For Practicing Yoga - Protect Yourself

This is truely disturbing, showing much has not changed especially in many countries since the middle ages thanks to abrahamic filth. I remember an article about somewhere in Russia sometime ago talking about how people who do yoga were being arrested or harassed and accused of believing in "cu...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:38 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: I want family & kids :( help
Replies: 48
Views: 2259

Re: I want family & kids :( help

"As you say, I'm unaware of private discussions that took place. Nor did I want to take NakedPluto's word for it, due to his history of exaggerating matters. As for you, I hadn't noticed your posts yet, but even if I had, you hadn't clarified the basis of your accusations. With that in mind, I...
by Shadowcat
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:16 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Could i have this disease
Replies: 29
Views: 871

Re: Could i have this disease

Don't know, but you are wasting our time with your utter nonsense on your 6th or so account. Please leave. Who do you think he is? One Wire, clear water, etc. A self confessed Jew. Even if he is not a Jew he is wasting his and our time with his useless drivel. One wire confessed to me in private he...