Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Worried about Mars

Satanisttryinghard

Satanisttryinghard
#1

I'm worried about something and I'm wondering if somebody out there can tell me exactly how this could turn out-for the better or for the worse. I heard recently about mankind's (namely Elon musk's) desire to some day colonize Mars. I educated myself in astrology starting about 3 or 4 years ago and I am happy to say that I've got more now than just a basic understanding of it (even though I am still working on understanding how a particular house can belong to the first second and or third decan in another house) BUT ANYWAY... On with the worry. What would happen to those infinitely old astrological energies if we were to in fact colonize planets? Wouldn't they be messed up or thrown off kilter or not apply anymore? I mean, there's a difference between doing something like landing on a planet (like we did with the moon in 1968) and maybe planting a few flags and LIVING on a planet. And then I heard another story from some other source that indicated that another famous person is thinking about maybe one day colonizing Jupiter. What what happen? I have personally experienced these planetary energies after I have ritually invoked and applied them working for me and doing exactly what I wanted them to. Wouldn't we lose all that if all those planets were crowded with people

Discussion

#21
Crippler wrote:

You don't have to worry about Mars. They have never been to the moon and never will be, its impossible and they will never go to mars. All space exploration is fake and is simply CGI garbage, shot in a NASA TV Studio, or high altitude flights. There is no evidence that some planet Mars even exist, although I'm sure most posters on here will violently disagree with that.

I don’t know about Mars being fake but all “space exploration” and such is a hoax there is zero legitimate footage from space OR photos of earth or other planets it’s pretty obvious just by looking at this junk. NASA covertly admits that these are artist renditions.

#22
Woden wrote:
Satanisttryinghard wrote:

I'm worried about something and I'm wondering if somebody out there can tell me exactly how this could turn out-for the better or for the worse. I heard recently about mankind's (namely Elon musk's) desire to some day colonize Mars. I educated myself in astrology starting about 3 or 4 years ago and I am happy to say that I've got more now than just a basic understanding of it (even though I am still working on understanding how a particular house can belong to the first second and or third decan in another house) BUT ANYWAY... On with the worry. What would happen to those infinitely old astrological energies if we were to in fact colonize planets? Wouldn't they be messed up or thrown off kilter or not apply anymore? I mean, there's a difference between doing something like landing on a planet (like we did with the moon in 1968) and maybe planting a few flags and LIVING on a planet. And then I heard another story from some other source that indicated that another famous person is thinking about maybe one day colonizing Jupiter. What what happen? I have personally experienced these planetary energies after I have ritually invoked and applied them working for me and doing exactly what I wanted them to. Wouldn't we lose all that if all those planets were crowded with people

Well, humans could colonize it and do shit like mining or use it as a testing place for weapons/viruses that are too deadly here on Earth, because it's already basically dead with most of it's atmosphere blown away by solar winds when it's core cooled down. But no, you would not change it's basic celestial energy.

You can't colonize Jupiter, it is a gas giant with a solid liquid core (work that one out) many times the gravity of Earth and would crush anything going into the lower atmosphere.

It was 'partially' destroyed because of the war, good thing it did not end up like Phaeton. Definitely dealt a lot of damage from the death of Phaeton. But also from a different battle which took place there.
It is possible that after 20,000 or more years, mars will become stable enough for us to see some visible changes on it's surface. But if we test nukes or other weapons on it, it won't, It will remain partially dead.

#23
Satanisttryinghard wrote:

I'm worried about something and I'm wondering if somebody out there can tell me exactly how this could turn out-for the better or for the worse. I heard recently about mankind's (namely Elon musk's) desire to some day colonize Mars. I educated myself in astrology starting about 3 or 4 years ago and I am happy to say that I've got more now than just a basic understanding of it (even though I am still working on understanding how a particular house can belong to the first second and or third decan in another house) BUT ANYWAY... On with the worry. What would happen to those infinitely old astrological energies if we were to in fact colonize planets? Wouldn't they be messed up or thrown off kilter or not apply anymore? I mean, there's a difference between doing something like landing on a planet (like we did with the moon in 1968) and maybe planting a few flags and LIVING on a planet. And then I heard another story from some other source that indicated that another famous person is thinking about maybe one day colonizing Jupiter. What what happen? I have personally experienced these planetary energies after I have ritually invoked and applied them working for me and doing exactly what I wanted them to. Wouldn't we lose all that if all those planets were crowded with people

Elon Musk wouldn't be able to do a thing. It's more of a bluff to boost the microchip agenda, like his other 'dreams'. Just think for a second, what's the first thing you would need to have to get on Jewlon Musk's mars spacecraft? A microchip in your brain, which would be brought to you by Neuralink. Lmao.

Most of the stuff he does or 'dreams' about are always correlated to the microchip agenda. His work will always try to put the microchip into the limelight, trying to normalize transhumanism to the public.

I guess we should be worried more about Earth instead of Mars.