Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

What's Currently Still Being Fixed After Migration

ApolloAbove [SG]

ApolloAbove [SG]Edited
#1

Greetings all. I hope you are enjoying the new forums.

First, if you need help recovering your account still, please contact me. To those of you who contacted me recently, please check your inboxes.
The forum migration may have reverted your username to a previous one, so try logging in with your old username first, and then requesting a username change within your profile settings.

As of right now we are still working on:
- EDIT: EMAIL HAS BEEN FIXED. TRY REQUESTING A PASSWORD RESET IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT!
- Coloring issues with some website elements not being very visible
- Nobody was intentionally stripped of mod powers or "rank." If you are unable to do something you used to be able to, please email.
- EDIT: Bookmarks are going to be restored for everyone very soon.

In the future:
- More themes for everyone to choose from
- More reactions and different emojis to use

Thank you for your patience.

Discussion

#101

HPS Lydia it's all good. And I have a pretty much taken care of
And I learned my lesson. If you notice with every threat I come up with.
I was careful not to post it on the clergy. However I am still learning to get used to this new format

AFODOLead Translator
#102
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:View source

Above that line are topics where new comments have been added since the last time your account was logged in here. Below that line, you have not read those yet, but nothing new has been added to them since last time you were here.

It should put threads that I have never seen above the line in my opinion, like the old "unread" function.

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#103
AFODO wrote:View source

It should put threads that I have never seen above the line in my opinion, like the old "unread" function.

All of these are unread, regardless of being above or below the line. The line has nothing to do with unread. The line is what it says it is, topics that more comments have been added since last time you were logged in.

#104

The only issue I've had was posts disappearing. Shadowcat and I replied to a thread and our posts disappeared. Maybe the OP posted a duplicate thread and the one with replies was deleted by mods accidentally.

#105

Greetings brother!

Does the report feature works? I accidentally posted a message in a thread and reported it for deletion. Although my posts have been approved, the post I reported has still not been removed.

@ApolloAbove [JG]

#106
ApolloAbove [JG] wrote:View source

Greetings all. I hope you are enjoying the new forums.

First, if you need help recovering your account still, please contact me. To those of you who contacted me recently, please check your inboxes.
The forum migration may have reverted your username to a previous one, so try logging in with your old username first, and then requesting a username change within your profile settings.

As of right now we are still working on:
- EDIT: EMAIL HAS BEEN FIXED. TRY REQUESTING A PASSWORD RESET IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT!
- Coloring issues with some website elements not being very visible
- Nobody was intentionally stripped of mod powers or "rank." If you are unable to do something you used to be able to, please email.
- EDIT: Bookmarks are going to be restored for everyone very soon.

In the future:
- More themes for everyone to choose from
- More reactions and different emojis to use

Thank you for your patience.

I enjoy the new layout & thank you for your help. :)

#107

I have just submitted a thread post which is awaiting moderator approval (I forgot what that was like, having to be approved! :P), and I tested two links to threads on this forum in the description text box on Bitchute videos which I intend to add to said thread, and the exact links to those two threads work fine when pasting them directly into the web browser, but when clicking on them on Bitchute, the URL remains in the address bar yet the page displayed is the forum homepage. If I remove the forward-slash which is added automatically to the end of URLs, the URL in the address bar includes an equals sign at the end; if I keep the forward-slash there, the URL includes %2F= at the end. The result for showing the respective thread URLs in the address bar but showing the forum homepage is the same in both cases. I both copied the URL from the address bar and also used the "share" feature for one of the threads, in the hopes the URL might be different (i.e. thread URL or post URL), but it is the same URL with the same problem.

Thanks.

#108

P.S. I also tried it with the link to the post number (the number next to the "share" icon/symbol to a thread), and the same problem remains.

ApolloAbove [SG]
#109
FancyMancy wrote:View source

P.S. I also tried it with the link to the post number (the number next to the "share" icon/symbol to a thread), and the same problem remains.

Can you send me the links that don't work?

#110
BlueWizardLead Translator
#111

Maybe it's just for me but email notifications seems not to work. They did work first few days of new forums but recently whenever I receive private dm the notification either doesn't arrive or arrive couple of hours later. I tried resetting my settings but it's still the same. Is it an issue with forums or is it on the mail end?
Just a minor thing, doesn't bother me at all. :)

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#112

I find it a poor design that I need to scroll at least half of the index page in order to get the side panel scrolled down. I know I can get to posts through another page, but that is more clicks away.

#113

I'm still having a hard time downloading music on here

#114

Maybe it's my computer not cooperating? And I probably need just to go on settings and figure out what it is. Something really simple!? As to how I can do this properly? Without being a pesky fly on here. Just to figure out why every time I go to download music? It doesn't pop up like it's supposed to I end up on youtube? But when I go to share for some reason I don't end up back on here? Laugh out loud along with the song I'm trying to download? I did this website so that I can share music with whoever wants to listen to any of my songs?

Zevist Aris PolymachosActive Translator
#115

How do you create polls? I think i saw this option somewhere, but I can't find it.
And is there any way we can get back or recreate this thread?
Runes with AU FormFull site ↗
_
I would also like to inform you that once profile posts have been approved,
they can be changed to anything else infinitely without approval.

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#116

Whenever I used to put links in a comment, I would always Preview and then click the links to verify that they are working correctly, then click Back once to go back to the preview page, and then post my comment.

This is not possible anymore with the comment and preview now being in the same page as the topic. I see there is some form of a preview now, and it displays the comment. When I click my links to verify they work, then I click back once to the comment posting page, now that there is no comment posting page this just reloads the page for the whole topic. The page loads up for the whole topic, and everything that I have written is lost.

How it worked before, it used to load the page containing only the text box for writing the comment, and a preview above this. And everything that I wrote would still be inside both the preview and the text box. So I could preview the comment, verify all links are correct, and then immediately be able to post a good and functional comment.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#117
ApolloAbove [JG] wrote:View source

Can you send me the links that don't work?

I was trying to find a topic and came across a link that does not work. https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?search/38520/&q=old-prophpbb-forum-mirror-captured-late-2016&o=relevanceFull site ↗

Maybe there is still an underlying issue with how links work rendering some links nonfunctional.

ApolloAbove [SG]
#118

Pretty sure that thread was deleted accidentally, thanks. No issues with the URLs.

ApolloAbove [SG]Edited
#119
AFODO wrote:

Than there was not only one thread deleted accidentally.

I was browsing HPS Pythia Threads:
https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?search/39052/&t=thread&c=thread&c=High+Priestess+Pythia&o=dateFull site ↗

All alien:
https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?threads/all-alien.11633/Full site ↗

Highly Recommended:
https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?threads/highly-recommended.11566/Full site ↗
(this one does not show the whole thread, there is a ton of these, I won't link them)

Many Temple of Zeus Webpages down:

Etc..

Yes, Xenforo was treating threads with any deleted posts in them, to instead delete the entire thread. I have no idea why. Everything is safely there, and just needs to be undeleted. Thank you, let me know if you find more.

#120
ApolloAbove [JG] wrote:View source

No issues with the URLs.

This is from the firstExternal ↗ video I uploaded to my account.
-https://i.imgur.com/RMZwjbU.gif
(I don't want to show the .gif because it's quite large at 8.11MB.)

I checked on a different browser and it's still the same problem. The old links, however, actually work, but I don't know the thread numbers to link to, to try and convert them manually.