Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

One Wire Phenomenon

One Wire Phenomenon
#1

https://youtu.be/4Y6-BlkLGNk

🤯

Discussion

One Wire Phenomenon
#21
Aquarius wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
BlackOnyx8 wrote:

In addition to what Aquarius have said, you also have to completely change your thoughts about yourself. The way you speak so badly about yourself, ruins your self esteem and this gets engraved in the soul and expands to all areas in life. You need to think, or rather know yourself to be the exact opposite and effectively work everyday towards growth.

Im not talking bad about myself if its true.
And im also just giving in because i didn't want to argue with Aquarius because i was feeling sorry for myself yesterday and a bit still today. Something bad happened and it was my fault.
What i said was directed at the fuckup i made.
I have made progress.Mr right and i come a long way. The word delusional is his favourite hahaha. I have my delusional moments but not about the other stuff on this thread.

To work on my life to make it better i need to identify my mental problems in the now and what i was doing is part of whats on this thread or it lead to it shall i say. My first problem is know thy self and thats something i noticed i don't have because of ignoring it for so long. When i can isolate the problem and dig to its roots i will be able to remove it with meditation work. As Thoth said with knowledge you can overcome any obstacle.

I have no drive or no purpose when i just force myself to meditate.This comes from inside not so much from others unfortunately. I dont even know why i am living and everything feels like a chore although even if i know what happens if i don't meditate.I have a reason but why am i not doing it? because i have forgotten who i am!

I need a specific reason to want to fix the problem and i found one which is getting to know myself first.Now i have the reason inside

but everytime someone tells me to do a working on this or that or to meditate it makes me not want to do it. I need to find my inner light for myself and thats also why the questions i ask is important to me. Others won't understand this but i do. So leave me be.

The reason I always point out delusions is because I utterly despise them. When I was a beginner I was full of them, and that shit can really mess you up and the more you indulge in them the more it's gonna take to heal from their effects, I wish someone would have pointed out those to me when I was new. What I came to understand is that no matter how much you talk about it, nobody is ever going to remove them from you, you have to do that on your own and with the help of the Gods and you need to be actively doing that, if you don't work on it you're never going to free yourself from them.
That astral parasite is a delusion of yours, you can't remove it because it's a thoughtform you constantly give energy to when you believe with all your heart that it exists, you're in a vicious cycle and will not get out of it if you don't start thinking logically and pull your head out of your ass.

Let me point something out to you today.

I might come forth as delusional sometimes and do stupid things here and there which i am totally aware of by the way but what i said about what i experienced is 100% true.It caused me great harm not even talking about the trauma. My soul got harmed and this thing is here to this day.

You need to understand that and know there ARE things like this that eat and kill souls.

AquariusActive Helper
#22
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Im not talking bad about myself if its true.
And im also just giving in because i didn't want to argue with Aquarius because i was feeling sorry for myself yesterday and a bit still today. Something bad happened and it was my fault.
What i said was directed at the fuckup i made.
I have made progress.Mr right and i come a long way. The word delusional is his favourite hahaha. I have my delusional moments but not about the other stuff on this thread.

To work on my life to make it better i need to identify my mental problems in the now and what i was doing is part of whats on this thread or it lead to it shall i say. My first problem is know thy self and thats something i noticed i don't have because of ignoring it for so long. When i can isolate the problem and dig to its roots i will be able to remove it with meditation work. As Thoth said with knowledge you can overcome any obstacle.

I have no drive or no purpose when i just force myself to meditate.This comes from inside not so much from others unfortunately. I dont even know why i am living and everything feels like a chore although even if i know what happens if i don't meditate.I have a reason but why am i not doing it? because i have forgotten who i am!

I need a specific reason to want to fix the problem and i found one which is getting to know myself first.Now i have the reason inside

but everytime someone tells me to do a working on this or that or to meditate it makes me not want to do it. I need to find my inner light for myself and thats also why the questions i ask is important to me. Others won't understand this but i do. So leave me be.

The reason I always point out delusions is because I utterly despise them. When I was a beginner I was full of them, and that shit can really mess you up and the more you indulge in them the more it's gonna take to heal from their effects, I wish someone would have pointed out those to me when I was new. What I came to understand is that no matter how much you talk about it, nobody is ever going to remove them from you, you have to do that on your own and with the help of the Gods and you need to be actively doing that, if you don't work on it you're never going to free yourself from them.
That astral parasite is a delusion of yours, you can't remove it because it's a thoughtform you constantly give energy to when you believe with all your heart that it exists, you're in a vicious cycle and will not get out of it if you don't start thinking logically and pull your head out of your ass.

Let me point something out to you today.

I might come forth as delusional sometimes and do stupid things here and there which i am totally aware of by the way but what i said about what i experienced is 100% true.It caused me great harm not even talking about the trauma. My soul got harmed and this thing is here to this day.

You need to understand that and know there ARE things like this that eat and kill souls.

The reason why it doesn't go away is because you have deeply convinced yourself that it exists. What you need to do is start a meditation routing and ignore any feeling that pertains to that, and stop procastinating.
Also, yes they do exist, no you don't have one and that's because you're a dedicated Zevist and the Gods take care of us. It seems like you have no faith in the Gods if you are scared of dying and think that you are at the mercy of anything negative in the universe.

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#23
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

I have no drive or no purpose when i just force myself to meditate.This comes from inside not so much from others unfortunately. I dont even know why i am living and everything feels like a chore although even if i know what happens if i don't meditate.I have a reason but why am i not doing it? because i have forgotten who i am!

I need a specific reason to want to fix the problem and i found one which is getting to know myself first.Now i have the reason inside

but everytime someone tells me to do a working on this or that or to meditate it makes me not want to do it. I need to find my inner light for myself and thats also why the questions i ask is important to me. Others won't understand this but i do. So leave me be.

Consistent meditation is by no means easy, especially if you have weaker lower chakras. Yet, it is essential for growth and for gaining anything you want in this world, as you already know.

Yes, it can feel like a chore, but that is why you can use certain energy types to make it easier for yourself. That was my reason for giving you ideas for workings. You can use fire and earth energies on a short-term basis, such as 10 breaths of fire then "I am now driven to meditate in a positive manner for me" or something similar for earth and discipline.

Do the above, and THEN tell me how you feel. I understand you feel upset or unmotivated now, but this is the quickest way to correct the problem. Motivation missing? Then shove some motivating energy into yourself.

------------------

As far as your inner light, look at career astrology, as well as planets that show where you are driven. For example, look at your sun, mars, 10th house. 6th house shows how you work.

Jupiter and the 11th house show how you can expand, which pertains to career success or leaving your mark on the world.

4th house and the moon show how your emotions act and how you find security.
1st house shows who you are in a general sense, 5th house shows how you live life, or want to.

Chances are, this will show similar things to what you already mention on the forums, such as an interest in technology and talking about it.

But, if this energy is something like an air sign, and it is on your sun or mars, then that explains why you may feel like doing lots of mental effort is exhausting (which requires a strong Sun or Mars).

Now you see why I gave you those ideas for working as a way to fix this problem. It is not that I was trying to dump more chores on your head, but rather I was judging what I believed was missing from your soul, based on what you told me.

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#24
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

I think that you are either consciously or unconsciously looking for any excuse to not meditate and advance your soul. You are taking random versed and giving them a meaning that is completely based on your delusions. You will never achieve anything with this attitude, you need meditate and stop wasting your time.

Yes i know
im a fucking
stupid idiot

its true

Aquarius said what he said as an idea for you to learn and grow off of, based on his perception of the situation. He is pointing out what he sees currently happening, but that doesn't mean he is limiting you there.

However, if you are sensitive, then it is certainly possible to internalize this too much.
Generally, I have found sensitive people need to be told what they are in a positive light, rather than in a negative light.

This situation is not so harsh that it demands deeply negative emotions and all of that. It is just a case where your chart is most likely geared towards higher chakra activity and not lower ones.

StormbloodActive Helper
#25
RockSeed13 wrote:
Kavya Shukra wrote:

...

Perhaps we should ask an original copy from Lord Thoth himself (or from Lady Sheshat if he is too busy).

Lord Thoth didn't write this. It was written by enemy masons, so there are obviously some distortions. Lord Thoth wrote things like the Book of Breath. You should ask him for that instead.

#26
Stormblood wrote:
RockSeed13 wrote:
Kavya Shukra wrote:

...

Perhaps we should ask an original copy from Lord Thoth himself (or from Lady Sheshat if he is too busy).

Lord Thoth didn't write this. It was written by enemy masons, so there are obviously some distortions. Lord Thoth wrote things like the Book of Breath. You should ask him for that instead.

So my hunch was right. And here's another thing about the "Emerald" tablets.

Anybody who works with crystals and is an electrician would tell you you're better off using Jade over Emerald. Especially writing runes or in this case, hieroglyphics, to create texts that alchemically stand the test of time. Jade can store electric power, Emerald gets shattered by it.

And there's a lot of things in the Emerald Tablets that would make one who already has a Christian background really reinforce the hoax of the Nazarene scam. Which is not something the real Thoth would do, as he would know firsthand just how detrimental the enemy is. I've read the entire thing, half is "Egyptianized Christianity", another is very vague things that could mean a million things. One thing about Thoth is that he's very detailed and precise what what he writes, and he is NEVER vague. Not like this.

#27
Stormblood wrote:
RockSeed13 wrote:
Kavya Shukra wrote:

...

Perhaps we should ask an original copy from Lord Thoth himself (or from Lady Sheshat if he is too busy).

Lord Thoth didn't write this. It was written by enemy masons, so there are obviously some distortions. Lord Thoth wrote things like the Book of Breath. You should ask him for that instead.

Oh. Thanks, I will place it on my read list.

StormbloodActive Helper
#28
Kavya Shukra wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
RockSeed13 wrote:

Perhaps we should ask an original copy from Lord Thoth himself (or from Lady Sheshat if he is too busy).

Lord Thoth didn't write this. It was written by enemy masons, so there are obviously some distortions. Lord Thoth wrote things like the Book of Breath. You should ask him for that instead.

So my hunch was right. And here's another thing about the "Emerald" tablets.

Anybody who works with crystals and is an electrician would tell you you're better off using Jade over Emerald. Especially writing runes or in this case, hieroglyphics, to create texts that alchemically stand the test of time. Jade can store electric power, Emerald gets shattered by it.

And there's a lot of things in the Emerald Tablets that would make one who already has a Christian background really reinforce the hoax of the Nazarene scam. Which is not something the real Thoth would do, as he would know firsthand just how detrimental the enemy is. I've read the entire thing, half is "Egyptianized Christianity", another is very vague things that could mean a million things. One thing about Thoth is that he's very detailed and precise what what he writes, and he is NEVER vague. Not like this.

But emerald is so pretty, both raw and polished... the best gemstone. What about the electrical conductivity of sunstone, bloodstone, serpentite and kyanite? I really love these. Blue kyanite seems to react well to my aura.

StormbloodActive Helper
#29
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
RockSeed13 wrote:

Perhaps we should ask an original copy from Lord Thoth himself (or from Lady Sheshat if he is too busy).

Lord Thoth didn't write this. It was written by enemy masons, so there are obviously some distortions. Lord Thoth wrote things like the Book of Breath. You should ask him for that instead.

So why didn't you say anything until now?

Why don't you atleast give a link to your claim?

You quote him but not me and im the one who asked for three or 4 days now. GO F**** YOURSELF!!!!!

and Fuck this place im done with you all

Nobody helps

goodbye

Because you had meaningful replies from other people, especially on how to spend your time. Your "nobody helps" shows that you are not interested in objective help, but only in what you *think* is help and you ignore everything else. Relax and don't throw a tantrum. Instead, open your mind, perk your ears, and listen to what other people say to you.

Also, I only replied because I was interested in the specific thing he mentioned about asking Lord Thoth, not anything else.

One Wire Phenomenon
#30

]
I don't know why im back again here anyway
meaningful replies my ass. Im not delusional and i wanted someone like you to tell me and atleast make it believable with some evidence.
Especially on this thread because i already told Aquarius whats what and then when you replied him its asif you just wanted to make me look bad now im asking you how do i know what you say is true?Should i just trust your word?You are off mod and i expect someone like you to know but back your claim atleast because i want to know the truth.

If my question was am i delusional then i would of accepted what i was told by Aquarius and took the wonderful advice Blitzkreig gave me.

a lot of people ask questions but then it goes off topic because of other people who realise their problem and tell them things they don't want to hear.

I already know i have a problem and don't need others to tell me something i already know and am working on.

I know im not delusional especially what was written on this thread. Thats why i got angry you could of just told me instead of quoting him you could of quoted us both and explained to me why you think or know the Emerald tablets are of the enemy.Or done so on the other 3 or 4 topics i opened.

One Wire Phenomenon
#31
Stormblood wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Lord Thoth didn't write this. It was written by enemy masons, so there are obviously some distortions. Lord Thoth wrote things like the Book of Breath. You should ask him for that instead.

So why didn't you say anything until now?

Why don't you atleast give a link to your claim?

You quote him but not me and im the one who asked for three or 4 days now. GO F**** YOURSELF!!!!!

and Fuck this place im done with you all

Nobody helps

goodbye

Because you had meaningful replies from other people, especially on how to spend your time. Your "nobody helps" shows that you are not interested in objective help, but only in what you *think* is help and you ignore everything else. Relax and don't throw a tantrum. Instead, open your mind, perk your ears, and listen to what other people say to you.

Also, I only replied because I was interested in the specific thing he mentioned about asking Lord Thoth, not anything else.

And off mod members should help other members thats why they are off mod!!or am i wrong??

Here you can see another member believing the same as i do about the emerald tablets and "my nobody helps" is because nobody (meaning off mod members) don't fucking help!!!!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=338306#p338306

One Wire Phenomenon
#32
Stormblood wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Lord Thoth didn't write this. It was written by enemy masons, so there are obviously some distortions. Lord Thoth wrote things like the Book of Breath. You should ask him for that instead.

So why didn't you say anything until now?

Why don't you atleast give a link to your claim?

You quote him but not me and im the one who asked for three or 4 days now. GO F**** YOURSELF!!!!!

and Fuck this place im done with you all

Nobody helps

goodbye

Because you had meaningful replies from other people, especially on how to spend your time. Your "nobody helps" shows that you are not interested in objective help, but only in what you *think* is help and you ignore everything else. Relax and don't throw a tantrum. Instead, open your mind, perk your ears, and listen to what other people say to you.

Also, I only replied because I was interested in the specific thing he mentioned about asking Lord Thoth, not anything else.

mind you Fancy Mancy did help but it was all speculation non of us were sure then you come along and post on this thread its of the enemy. Well fine i accept that but atleast prove it or something otherwise i really does look like you just want to make me look bad.

One Wire Phenomenon
#33
Stormblood wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Lord Thoth didn't write this. It was written by enemy masons, so there are obviously some distortions. Lord Thoth wrote things like the Book of Breath. You should ask him for that instead.

So why didn't you say anything until now?

Why don't you atleast give a link to your claim?

You quote him but not me and im the one who asked for three or 4 days now. GO F**** YOURSELF!!!!!

and Fuck this place im done with you all

Nobody helps

goodbye

Because you had meaningful replies from other people, especially on how to spend your time. Your "nobody helps" shows that you are not interested in objective help, but only in what you *think* is help and you ignore everything else. Relax and don't throw a tantrum. Instead, open your mind, perk your ears, and listen to what other people say to you.

Also, I only replied because I was interested in the specific thing he mentioned about asking Lord Thoth, not anything else.

"Also, I only replied because I was interested in the specific thing he mentioned about asking Lord Thoth, not anything else."

Me too i only posted what i did because i was interested in it.

YOU OFF MOD AND CLEARLY DON'T CARE IF OTHERS ARE WRONG OR NOT YOU WOULD OF LEFT ME IF HE DIDN'T REPLY!

StormbloodActive Helper
#34
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

...

I'm under no obligation to monitor every topic that is posted and answer to everyone. Being moderated also doesn't make people entitled to have an answer to everything we post.

Being off-mod doesn't come with a contract that says "reply to every topic and spend 24/7 at the service of other members". Every Zevist uses their discernment to decide which topic should they answer to.

Also, here is an old reply from HP Zevios Metathronos, which you may be interested in:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=289260#p289260Full site ↗

One Wire PhenomenonEdited
#35
Stormblood wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

...

I'm under no obligation to monitor every topic that is posted and answer to everyone. Being moderated also doesn't make people entitled to have an answer to everything we post.

Being off-mod doesn't come with a contract that says "reply to every topic and spend 24/7 at the service of other members". Every Zevism uses their discernment to decide which topic should they answer to.

Also, here is an old reply from HP Zevios Metathronos, which you may be interested in:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=289260#p289260Full site ↗

Thank you very much thats all i wanted.Now i know.

I know you are not obligated but feel it would of been the right the thing to do,i mean HP Zevios Metathronos did say being off mod is luxury but it does come with responsibility.One of them is helping other members.

i just needed you to see why i am upset and it paid off for me. Thank you for sharing that itsi bitsi link that awnsers almost ALL of my questions that could of spared me a lot energy and a huge tantrum.

Hahahahaha im really happy now. Thanks brother.

One Wire PhenomenonEdited
#36
Stormblood wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

...

I'm under no obligation to monitor every topic that is posted and answer to everyone. Being moderated also doesn't make people entitled to have an answer to everything we post.

Being off-mod doesn't come with a contract that says "reply to every topic and spend 24/7 at the service of other members". Every Zevism uses their discernment to decide which topic should they answer to.

Also, here is an old reply from HP Zevios Metathronos, which you may be interested in:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=289260#p289260Full site ↗

Link you shared
"It's upon the material that man exists first, and then grows upwards."-HP Zevios Metathronos

Emerald Tablet 3
Let he who would be free from the bonds of darkness
first divine the material from the immaterial,
the fire from the earth;

and goes on about this same thing almost exactly like HP Zevios Metathronos wrote it in other tablets or in the same one not sure which but its there.

That means the Emerald Tablets are mostly true.

Fuck i just had a (desjavoo) :lol: spelling

You say Masons writed this but can you point me in the direction then?
Or is it only the link that made you think the masons did?
If you say the masons did then i want to know why you said so. Yes some stuff does sound a bit enemy like and i said so myself but what if we are wrong? What if its meant for people who are wise enough to see it? Like what i wrote to Fancy Mancy saying maybe it was Thoth who directly interacted with Doreal.
Just like they do with HP Zevios Metathronos and HPS Pythia.

And the fact that i found something by myself that i found extremely interesting and revealing without ever reading it on here and said stuff like it could be corrupted and made a big deal out of everything i posted sais alot about my SSness because as you can see even the ministry is looking into it.

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#37
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

And off mod members should help other members thats why they are off mod!!or am i wrong??

I do not know what your situation is with what you do all day, do you even have a job, or how much time do you have. But it seems like you have a lot more free time than most people. It seems like you write hundreds of pages of text just in a few days, and you expect every word of it to be specifically replied to.

Other people are extremely busy. Other people have jobs, and families, and many other things that take up time in our lives. And we spend the small amount of time that we have helping as many people as possible. And we do also try to help you, but it is difficult when it seems like you write hundreds of very long messages every week. Does somebody need to be hired full time to have the job of reading everything that is written by only you, and not look at anything from anyone else? Because that is how much time it would need to take to follow you around with the amount that you write.

Also much of what you write about are these experiments you do. You would need somebody to spend months putting together the exact same experiments as you are doing, and then compare notes with you about the results. This is the only way that your specific questions could be answered about those kinds of things. It is not something that can just be answered in one minute. But you do not understand this and you expect everything immediately. And I am interested in the electrical things, and I would be happy to talk about those things in very deep detail with you, but I am just too busy. There are many other jobs that I am responsible for doing every day and there is no extra time to spend copying you with your own large projects.

Do you know how many questions I have ever asked about anything in Zevism or how anything works? Zero. All of the information is already available, and there really is no reason to be asking any questions. I read all the websites, I read the books, and I understand and can see how these things work. And if you are not able to do this, then you should be using Logr and Dagaz runes to improve your intuition. If you are not happy with the amount of your questions that we answer for you, then why don't you do what many of us have done and learn for yourself? All of the information is freely available. In websites, in books, and most importantly through your own intuition which you should be using and strengthening every day.

One Wire Phenomenon
#38

Wow look what are the chances

https://youtu.be/qtWaZYeeJiI
13:44 to 16:13

Orgone energy comes up.
I never knew they were trying to isolate quintessence also called Orgone.Thats what i have been doing with my experiments. With my breath i blow on the glass and it moves.
I also saw that with high voltage orgone plasma and a strong vacuum tube one can coat any metal from another metal. I Made a thread not too long ago asking about Orgone. Now here on this video about the Emerald Tablets i find this mmm interesting coincidence yes maybe but i don't think so.

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#39
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Not to people who just see me as a threat or something unworthy of their time.

And did I ever say this? No, you are just making things up now.

I don't know why you are having a bad attitude recently. But I am not your enemy, and I have never thought that you were my enemy. Everybody here is not your enemy, how you have been pretending recently.

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#40
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

I have been the lesser here for a long time and im not afraid to lose either.

A long time? You've only been here for about a year and a half. Other people have been here for several years. Some have been here more than 10 years.