Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

One Wire Phenomenon

One Wire Phenomenon
#1

https://youtu.be/4Y6-BlkLGNk

🤯

Discussion

AquariusActive Helper
#61
Golden Garden Fairy wrote:View source

“”That astral parasite is a delusion of yours, you can't remove it because it's a thoughtform you constantly give energy to when you believe with all your heart that it exists””

Just came across this thread as reading the emerald tablets.

Re astral parasites, if we show anger and hostility towards them, this serves to get rid of them doesn’t it? Rather than feed them energy

You need to ignore it, and it will die off when you remove it from your consciousness.

Golden Garden Fairy
#62

But aren’t we supposed to be dispelling, binding and destroying these these entities, not ignoring them.?

Golden Garden Fairy
#63
Aquarius wrote:View source

You need to ignore it, and it will die off when you remove it from your consciousness.

So do ignore it? Or destroy it?

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#64
Golden Garden Fairy wrote:View source

So do ignore it? Or destroy it?

I believe there is no "it" to destroy. There is no entity. This is your uncontrolled imagination, so it will not end until you get control of your mind and stop imagining it.

Have you asked the Gods for help? If it was a real thing, and you asked the Gods for help. They would have helped you and gotten rid of it. But if this thing is imaginary and does not exist, there is nothing for them to get rid of because there is nothing there.

Golden Garden Fairy
#65

So many people have talked about astral parasites in this forum, not sure how you could have missed this, but whatever

Golden Garden Fairy
#66

astral entities are playing through people a lot of the time.. most people are not themselves a lot of them time — that’s why we have a planet full of NPCs

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#67

There are many people who are mentally unstable or confused. There are all kinds of mental problems that many people have. Especially when made worse by things like marijuana, nicotine, or alcohol.

The amount of people who are affected by anything like a "astral parasite" is extremely less than the number of people who just have bad mental habits or overactive imaginations. Or you could say by years of having these bad mental habits, these people have developed a type of a thought form which these people have self created by years of pouring energy into those thought patterns. So if you have anything like this around you, it would be something that you have created. And you would need to choose to detach and stop feeding it by ignoring it and actively paying attention to your thought patters until you form healthier mental habits.

Golden Garden Fairy
#68

sure, nothing exists outside our selves other than our own created thought forms. So let’s ignore and love everything, and everything will just be fine and dandy.

Thanks so much for your wisdom and excellent discernment.

Golden Garden Fairy
#69

Actaully, it’s says

-Jake?!

Who is that?

Golden Garden Fairy
#70

No! I was replying because I’m interested about emerald tablets - hence why I asked about this in another post!

astral parasitises, angels, or negative vampiric entities attack you during you dreaming or meditation

Pretty sure most people here have experienced some level of astral attacks otherwise they probably wouldn’t be here

And I feel very much under attack by some people here, so am unlikely to be writing anymore here

I wish you all the best of luck on your journey, the gods are very busy with bigger fish, you have to discern what is what for yourself and protect yourself from negative energies

Good luck

Golden Garden Fairy
#71
Stormblood wrote:

Just because someone thinks they have a parasite it doesn't mean it's true. There are people who think the Gods talk to them about what type of pizza they should order for dinner, and what dress they should be wearing on Wednesday morning to go to school. Should we take them seriously too?

It's easier to use something like an "astral parasite" as a scapegoat instead of taking some accountability and recognising you have harmful habits and character flaws.

A harmful habit is only defeating by recognising it's there and choosing consciously to do the opposite whenever it gets triggered. Doing this repeatedly from what can be as little as 21 days to as much as several years in case of deeply-rooted habits and flaws, will actually delete the harmful behaviour/process and replace it with a beneficial one.

I said it's corrupted and it's not from Lord Thoth. If you want to read it, feel free. Just apply Satanic common sense.

It would be best to read works from philosophers and occultist that actually know what they're talking about. So you're better off reading myth, Ancient Greek authors and some Ancient Roman authors.

Dark Age writers are incompetent for the most part. In many cases, even more incompetent the New Age trolls we have nowadays. This is purposeful because writing anything that makes sense would have been a death sentence in the Dark Ages when your 65/80 IQ neighbour could easily eavesdrop on you, report you to the local priest, who would have you taken from your home and killed.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I asked about the emerald tablets, because others have suggested it in the forum, and I saw it referenced by whom I thought was HP Pythia or Cobra. But actually was HP Jake?

I do appreciate your reply. Thanks

đź‘‹

Golden Garden Fairy
#72
Golden Garden Fairy wrote:View source

Thanks for your reply. Yes I asked about the emerald tablets, because others have suggested it in the forum, and I saw it referenced by whom I thought was HP Pythia or Cobra. But actually was HP Jake?

I do appreciate your reply. Thanks

đź‘‹

People who think the gods talk to them about pizza, are very likely to be talking to astral parasites

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#73
Golden Garden Fairy wrote:View source

People who think the gods talk to them about pizza, are very likely to be talking to astral parasites

Psychic communication is a very difficult skill that can take years to become good at. Most people have their psychic senses closed off and inactive.

These people will "recieve" very inaccurate reponses because their senses are not yet functional, so how can you use a sense that you don't have? It's like trying to talk on a telephone that has broken wires. The "responses" will mostly all be invented from the person's own subconscious mind and imagination. It is not from the Gods, but it is also not from any "parasite" or anything like that. It is just from your imagination.

This is a normal stage of development that basically all beginners experience. Until the time that your senses are actually developed to a point to be usable.

"Vinasa" is a mantra that kills something and erases its soul. I'm guessing this is what you specifically mean when you say you do things for "banishing." So if you are having a thought appear from your own subconscious mind, and your reponse is to try to chant a death curse to this thing which is really yourself, then what do you think you are doing to yourself? This is why all of these ideas are so horrible, and people need to be seriously careful not to play with things that they don't understand, because you will ignorantly decide to unintentionally destroy yourself.

Please stop acting like a child, and recognize that all of the advice coming from the people who have more experience than you, it is for specific reasons that we say these things.

Golden Garden Fairy
#74
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:View source

Psychic communication is a very difficult skill that can take years to become good at. Most people have their psychic senses closed off and inactive.

These people will "recieve" very inaccurate reponses because their senses are not yet functional, so how can you use a sense that you don't have? It's like trying to talk on a telephone that has broken wires. The "responses" will mostly all be invented from the person's own subconscious mind and imagination. It is not from the Gods, but it is also not from any "parasite" or anything like that. It is just from your imagination.

This is a normal stage of development that basically all beginners experience. Until the time that your senses are actually developed to a point to be usable.

"Vinasa" is a mantra that kills something and erases its soul. I'm guessing this is what you specifically mean when you say you do things for "banishing." So if you are having a thought appear from your own subconscious mind, and your reponse is to try to chant a death curse to this thing which is really yourself, then what do you think you are doing to yourself? This is why all of these ideas are so horrible, and people need to be seriously careful not to play with things that they don't understand, because you will ignorantly decide to unintentionally destroy yourself.

Please stop acting like a child, and recognize that all of the advice coming from the people who have more experience than you, it is for specific reasons thaI’ll let myself out. Thanks for the experience.

Attacking again, I’ll let myself out. I’ve seen enough here now. Bye

Golden Garden Fairy
#75

Just because I seem high vibe, doesn’t mean I’m stupid or take any stimulants, I don’t even drink caffeine now, ok I have cacao, my vice, I admit this!

I’m high vibe as I have a lot of energy - this is my soul — because of the way I am. You always seem to attack me, and a lot of people do, and call me a child and put me down

But I don’t care , you can’t hurt me and it’s your loss, because you are closed off to what I have experienced - and what I know because I have experienced it with my own astral senses

Not what I believe or think with my mind which will always limit your astral experience

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#76
Golden Garden Fairy wrote:View source

Just because I seem high vibe, doesn’t mean I’m stupid or take any stimulants, I don’t even drink caffeine now, ok I have cacao, my vice, I admit this!

I’m high vibe as I have a lot of energy - this is my soul — because of the way I am. You always seem to attack me, and a lot of people do, and call me a child and put me down

But I don’t care , you can’t hurt me and it’s your loss, because you are closed off to what I have experienced - and what I know because I have experienced it with my own astral senses

Not what I believe or think with my mind which will always limit your astral experience

There is nobody here trying to hurt you in any way, and nobody is attacking you. All we want is for you to stop hurting yourself, so we are telling you what harmful things you need to stop doing, and what good things you can do to help yourself.

You have been doing actions that are harmful and damaging against yourself, because of ignorance and not having the knowledge or experience to know how to correctly handle these situations. We tell you where your mistake is, we explain why it is a mistake and what is wrong about it, and we explain what you can do that will actually help you.

If you continue to refuse to listen to this advice and education, then there is no possible way for anybody to help you. It would be a bad mistake. You are choosing to react in a purely emotional way, and not in a way based on Logic or Truth.

It looks like you want to pretend that somehow I am an enemy, so you must do the opposite of what I say just as an emotional reaction against me. But I am only telling you exactly how to solve your problems and give yourself a better life. And I am only telling you to stop hurting and harming yourself by trying to do dangerous things that you do not understand, and are hurting yourself in the process.

If you want to react like an emotional child and stick your fingers in your ears and say "La la la I'm not listening!" then you are allowed to do this. This is basically what you've been doing this whole time. But it would be a mistake and it would not lead to actually helping yourself or fixing any of your problems.

I want you to become a healthier, stronger, and better person. That is my intention. And by stronger, I mean mentally and spiritually. I don't like to see you doing self-destructive mistakes and hurting yourself. I want to see you growing and becoming better and doing what is beneficial for yourself. Having a childish emotional reaction is the opposite of all of these things, and does not lead to a better life.

Golden Garden Fairy
#78
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:View source

There is nobody here trying to hurt you in any way, and nobody is attacking you. All we want is for you to stop hurting yourself, so we are telling you what harmful things you need to stop doing, and what good things you can do to help yourself.

You have been doing actions that are harmful and damaging against yourself, because of ignorance and not having the knowledge or experience to know how to correctly handle these situations. We tell you where your mistake is, we explain why it is a mistake and what is wrong about it, and we explain what you can do that will actually help you.

If you continue to refuse to listen to this advice and education, then there is no possible way for anybody to help you. It would be a bad mistake. You are choosing to react in a purely emotional way, and not in a way based on Logic or Truth.

It looks like you want to pretend that somehow I am an enemy, so you must do the opposite of what I say just as an emotional reaction against me. But I am only telling you exactly how to solve your problems and give yourself a better life. And I am only telling you to stop hurting and harming yourself by trying to do dangerous things that you do not understand, and are hurting yourself in the process.

If you want to react like an emotional child and stick your fingers in your ears and say "La la la I'm not listening!" then you are allowed to do this. This is basically what you've been doing this whole time. But it would be a mistake and it would not lead to actually helping yourself or fixing any of your problems.

I want you to become a healthier, stronger, and better person. That is my intention. And by stronger, I mean mentally and spiritually. I don't like to see you doing self-destructive mistakes and hurting yourself. I want to see you growing and becoming better and doing what is beneficial for yourself. Having a childish emotional reaction is the opposite of all of these things, and does not lead to a better life.

You excused me of being someone else who was a troll.

And said that I was imagining astral parasites.

I am absolutely fine, thank you for yours concern.

I

Golden Garden Fairy
#79

I know when I’m being attacked! Lol

Golden Garden Fairy
#80

Even when it is very subtle . Have your negative energy back :)