Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Serbons Astrology Readings - NEW! [Not verified yet]

Serbon

SerbonEdited
#1

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified*** [Approved, not verified] by HPZM to do this)

HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified ToZ official astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best and nothing else.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the ToZ with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.

Discussion

#81
Serbon wrote:

UPDATE
From now on please send me request on [ email redacted ]

Also, thank you everyone for the trust. I really didn't expect this many people to write me.

I will be writing soon!

#82
BabySatan wrote:

Pumpkin671 wrote:

Hello, this will take some time. I've not been doing astrology lately, not because of my personal life, but also because I think that the projects that are now going on for the ToZ are more important than this project of mine. I will surely come back to this when we finish everything with the library and a few more things I've planned

#83

I sent you my data brother:
[ email redacted ]
HAIL ZEUS!

#84
Serbon wrote:
BabySatan wrote:

Pumpkin671 wrote:

Hello, this will take some time. I've not been doing astrology lately, not because of my personal life, but also because I think that the projects that are now going on for the ToZ are more important than this project of mine. I will surely come back to this when we finish everything with the library and a few more things I've planned

No problem!