Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Serbons Astrology Readings - NEW! [Not verified yet]

Serbon

SerbonEdited
#1

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified*** [Approved, not verified] by HPZM to do this)

HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified ToZ official astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best and nothing else.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the ToZ with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.

Discussion

#61
WinterWarrior666 wrote:
Serbon wrote:
WinterWarrior666 wrote:

Hi Serbon! Do you mind if I send my chart?

Also, do you still need the birthdate and location after the chart has been generated? I take those out for security but before I send such I wanna know if those are still important for the reading after the chart has been generated

Yes, I need either the location and the time of your birth or your astro key

What is the Astro Key? I've never heard the term before

It's an option to save the necessary infos for the natal chart, but I will be able to see them anyways with the astro key.

#62
Przebiśnieg wrote:

Congratulations Serbon! And good luck. :D

Thanks

StormbloodActive Helper
#63
WinterWarrior666 wrote:
Serbon wrote:
WinterWarrior666 wrote:

Hi Serbon! Do you mind if I send my chart?

Also, do you still need the birthdate and location after the chart has been generated? I take those out for security but before I send such I wanna know if those are still important for the reading after the chart has been generated

Yes, I need either the location and the time of your birth or your astro key

What is the Astro Key? I've never heard the term before

It's a function of the ToZ Astro website. Basically, you request your birth data to be turned into a cryptographic key so you don't have to input them again every time. Obviously, the website does not store your birth data but just translates your encrypted key each time.

StormbloodActive Helper
#64
Stormblood wrote:
WinterWarrior666 wrote:
Serbon wrote:

Yes, I need either the location and the time of your birth or your astro key

What is the Astro Key? I've never heard the term before

It's a function of the ToZ Astro website. Basically, you request your birth data to be turned into a cryptographic key so you don't have to input them again every time. Obviously, the website does not store your birth data but just translates your encrypted key each time.

obviously, only share this via encrypted email. Never directly on the forum.

#65
Stormblood wrote:

Hey Stormblood, I have sent you an email about something :)

StormbloodActive Helper
#66
Serbon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Hey Stormblood, I have sent you an email about something :)

I'll have a look...

WinterWarrior666
#67

I sent the key from "[ email redacted ]"
Feel free to put mine at the back of the queue, I'm in no hurry, thank you so much for doing these!

#68
Serbon wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Serbon wrote:

On the internet it says that Protonmail uses pgp automatically

Protonmail encrypts emails sent from one Protonmail account to another Protonmail account, i.e. internal traffic is encrypted. Also, email folders are encrypted.

That does not mean you should not consider encypting sensitive data because technically Protonmail has the ability to decrypt their own encryption.

I will look into this more

Congratulations to Serbon on such amazing progress and beginnings!!! People like you are the future of the Ministry!!! ❤️

#69
Elvira666 wrote:

Congratulations to Serbon on such amazing progress and beginnings!!! People like you are the future of the Ministry!!! ❤️

Thanks :)

#70

Can I get a reading Serbon?
Also, Congratulations for this progress.

#71
Markhor Goat wrote:

Can I get a reading Serbon?
Also, Congratulations for this progress.

Yes, email me. I've got really many people already so it will take some time tho

#72

Are you overburdened by the requests? If not, I would like if you can interpret mine.

Thank you in advance. Make a crypto tip jar, I know you are doing it for free right now, but people who feel generous can express their gratitude.

#73
Larissa666 wrote:

Are you overburdened by the requests? If not, I would like if you can interpret mine.

Thank you in advance. Make a crypto tip jar, I know you are doing it for free right now, but people who feel generous can express their gratitude.

Feel free to send yours, no matter how much requests I get, I'll finish them all

I won't take any money from Zevism, I've told this a few people in email who wanted to donate me aswell. If someone would want to donate me, donate to ToZ instead.

StormbloodActive Helper
#74
Stormblood wrote:
Serbon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Hey Stormblood, I have sent you an email about something :)

I'll have a look...

I wanted to reply to your latest message but my email is not working at all now since I tried to send my last message. I keep getting messages that I'm not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. Anyway, the answer is yes.

#75
Stormblood wrote:

I wanted to reply to your latest message but my email is not working at all now since I tried to send my last message. I keep getting messages that I'm not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. Anyway, the answer is yes.

Okay, I've sent you it

#76
Serbon wrote:
Markhor Goat wrote:

Can I get a reading Serbon?
Also, Congratulations for this progress.

Yes, email me. I've got really many people already so it will take some time tho

Yes, I know. Thank you.

#77
NakedPluto wrote:
TheAbyss wrote:
NakedPluto wrote:

... I think I will do a business of this kind for outsiders, might as well get on and shock the normies.

I wish I was a normie

Don't, just email me

What's your email, if I can aask, can't find it.

High Priest Zevios Metathronos
#78

Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified ToZ astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the ToZ with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.

#79
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified ToZ astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the ToZ with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.

Yes, I used the wrong expression. "Allowed to do" would be a better expression instead of "verified".
And also, High Priest, in the future please use male pronouns for me :D

#80

Hi Serbon,

I have sent you my natal chart.Could you please Have a look when you have time. Email Address is [ email redacted ]

Regards,
BabySatan