Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Serbons Astrology Readings - NEW! [Not verified yet]

Serbon

SerbonEdited
#1

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified*** [Approved, not verified] by HPZM to do this)

HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified ToZ official astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best and nothing else.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the ToZ with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.

Discussion

#41
Henu the Great wrote:
Serbon wrote:

Protonmail sends all data to swiss agencies. They aren't that secure as they represent themselves.
https://youtu.be/I5vpnIel5lU

Implementing pgp on your astro related mails could be something worthwhile considering.

On the internet it says that Protonmail uses pgp automatically

#42
NinRick wrote:

Congratulations! And thank you for your service!

Thank you

High Priest Zevios MetathronosEdited
#43
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=338651 time=1648386327 user_id=57]

Bone Dust wrote:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61920&p=277671#p277671
Do you remember this? Scroll to the top and look who posted a copy of that article, and someone had pinned it in the announcements.

That topic was taken down from the announcement section moments after I mentioned it effectively puts Zevism on a relatively small list that can be shared and cross referenced.

Which was a topic posted two weeks after someone allowed more than a few IP loggers to be posted. Here :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&start=50

And here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59805&start=50

What these have in common with you are the timing of all the posts and the intention behind them, which is the need to gather information.

You'll understand my doubts.

Do you really think every single post and link is checked by the "someone" you are referring to? HP Zevios Metathronos is to be trusted, anyone with any sense and/or intuition knows that. HP Zevios Metathronos works for Satan.

No, Bonedust mentions we need to clean some nasty links that have to do with spammers etc. These have been deleted. These are the product of massive attacks on the forums relating to cybersec, but nothing really that could do any serious damage.

Unfortunately even Moderators might make mistakes, as these are too many. That's why we will have another moderator on top of everyone else soon. Further training and even manpower might be required. A new mod will also be appointed soon.

I don't think this was any legitimacy question it was more on the security side.

High Priest Zevios Metathronos
#44

I am willing to verify that Serbon has worked for the ToZ and has partook in projects that deal with ToZ expansion.

Be aware, on whomever participates on sends data, that there could be a risk involved, although Serbon has never shown any visible signs of negative behaviour.

The wish here is that we will have high quality astrological services by many trusted members, who will be able to provide for others too.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#45
Serbon wrote:

On the internet it says that Protonmail uses pgp automatically

Protonmail encrypts emails sent from one Protonmail account to another Protonmail account, i.e. internal traffic is encrypted. Also, email folders are encrypted.

That does not mean you should not consider encypting sensitive data because technically Protonmail has the ability to decrypt their own encryption.

High Priestess Lydia CoventinaEdited
#46
Bone Dust wrote:

...

HP Zevios Metathronos is the only person who can make posts into announcements, so that means that he was the only person you could have been referring to. Mods can only approve or disapprove posts.

The way your post read, it truly sounded like you were one of the usual people who accuse HP Zevios Metathronos.

#47
Henu the Great wrote:
Serbon wrote:

On the internet it says that Protonmail uses pgp automatically

Protonmail encrypts emails sent from one Protonmail account to another Protonmail account, i.e. internal traffic is encrypted. Also, email folders are encrypted.

That does not mean you should not consider encypting sensitive data because technically Protonmail has the ability to decrypt their own encryption.

I will look into this more

#48
BlackOnyx8 wrote:

Congratulations, Brother.
Huge steep in the career of Astrology. I wish you great success!

Thank you :)

Hrodrik Avernus [SG]
#49
Serbon wrote:
BlackOnyx8 wrote:

Congratulations, Brother.
Huge steep in the career of Astrology. I wish you great success!

Thank you :)

I actually meant ”step”. My bad

WinterWarrior666
#50

Hi Serbon! Do you mind if I send my chart?

Also, do you still need the birthdate and location after the chart has been generated? I take those out for security but before I send such I wanna know if those are still important for the reading after the chart has been generated

#51

May I suggest something?

Since it's basically a free service, a lot of people (yeah, including myself) will contact you.
Now I've never been an astrologer, but wouldn't it be ideal to put a limit on how many birth charts you can receive?

For example, announce "I will analyze about ten birth charts" or as many as you can handle. Once the limit is reached, suspend the service temporarily until you complete all of them. Finished, announce again that you will analyze others, and the amount you decide based on your free time and how you feel.

This is just to avoid being overloaded which will absolutely not benefit you.... Me with my basic experience staying hours after my birth chart drains me mentally, I can't imagine doing whole different birth charts. And sister Lydia has talked about this several times.

Just a thought.

ManikEdited
#52
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=338331 time=1648299121 user_id=57]

Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

Good luck to you! I also did astrology for free for Zevism for some years before being advised to turn it into a business. This is a great way to gain experience :)

How can I go about getting getting my chart done by you?

#53
Serbon wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Serbon wrote:

On the internet it says that Protonmail uses pgp automatically

Protonmail encrypts emails sent from one Protonmail account to another Protonmail account, i.e. internal traffic is encrypted. Also, email folders are encrypted.

That does not mean you should not consider encypting sensitive data because technically Protonmail has the ability to decrypt their own encryption.

I will look into this more

Thunderbird, the email client, handles PGP effortlessly. All you need to do is import other people's keys and then activating encryption is just one click.

#54
WinterWarrior666 wrote:

Hi Serbon! Do you mind if I send my chart?

Also, do you still need the birthdate and location after the chart has been generated? I take those out for security but before I send such I wanna know if those are still important for the reading after the chart has been generated

Yes, I need either the location and the time of your birth or your astro key

#55
TheAbyss wrote:

I'm sorry if you have to wait for some time, I'm really in a rush with both my advancement, my school, my projects for spreading Zevism and this now, btw you are the next on the queue.
I won't put any limits since I want to read it for everyone that didn't have money to have it read by more advanced astrologers here, I've also seen that quite a few people that wrote me are really in need for this, so there won't be any limits. It may take some time but in the end it will be worth it.

#57
Serbon wrote:
TheAbyss wrote:

I'm sorry if you have to wait for some time, I'm really in a rush with both my advancement, my school, my projects for spreading Zevism and this now, btw you are the next on the queue.
I won't put any limits since I want to read it for everyone that didn't have money to have it read by more advanced astrologers here, I've also seen that quite a few people that wrote me are really in need for this, so there won't be any limits. It may take some time but in the end it will be worth it.

No look, you misunderstood me. Don't be sorry.
I would never complain about something offered for free. I might even wait a year or more.

It has nothing to do with me, it was just a general thought.
I really appreciate that you want to help everyone. Thank you.

Do what you think is best!

WinterWarrior666
#58
Serbon wrote:
WinterWarrior666 wrote:

Hi Serbon! Do you mind if I send my chart?

Also, do you still need the birthdate and location after the chart has been generated? I take those out for security but before I send such I wanna know if those are still important for the reading after the chart has been generated

Yes, I need either the location and the time of your birth or your astro key

What is the Astro Key? I've never heard the term before

Lysander Florian ThornisEdited
#59
Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

I sent an e-mail to you
[ email redacted ]

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#60
Manik wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=338331 time=1648299121 user_id=57]
Good luck to you! I also did astrology for free for Zevism for some years before being advised to turn it into a business. This is a great way to gain experience :)

How can I go about getting getting my chart done by you?

I've retired from astrology.