" post_id=338651 time=1648386327 user_id=57]
Do you really think every single post and link is checked by the "someone" you are referring to? HP Zevios Metathronos is to be trusted, anyone with any sense and/or intuition knows that. HP Zevios Metathronos works for Satan.
So you jumped to the "conclusion" that I referred to Hooded and therefor, by my deduction, you are indirectly implying that we don't actually have four other mods who are pinning, scanning and assessing posts on a continual basis? Do you really think a handful (like 4) of reported posts containing 1 sentence and 1 goofy link (each) that stuck around for a week before being put down AFTER it got quoted and referred to by other posters a second time around (while its on the announcement pages, where the highest traffic exists) is hard to manage with OR WITHOUT four other mods? Did I completely misunderstand how many mods we have on this forum anyways?
Someone meant someone, as in any one of the moderators. I wasn't content with thinking it could be Hooded since I do in fact follow his advice and do my frtrs, group schedules and meditations 5 hours a day and get infrequent "visitations" for almost three years now, trust in him was earned here. Besides the pinned petition WAS taken down after others (NOT JUST ME) we're concerned about it. Which could imply the intent was not malicious, at least not for the petition. The loggers could have been a simple case of human error. If you are implying that Hooded was behind that then my concern still stands : doxxing does exist and Zevism we're put in potential danger here. That should never have been taken lightly or allowed to prosper for even a moment. If you don't care or don't want to see the mistake i am pointing out, that's your prerogative.
Since you are weirdly flexing (deciding on) over who I should trust (rather than who I should learn or choose to trust), instead of evaluating my warranted concern for infiltration; I want to remind you that I dedicated to Satan. If there is someone I know I can 100% trust, its Satan. Do not mistake my worries and frustrations of this community as though I am trying to denounce and slander your stations. I may doubt some behaviors, attitudes and drama that happens in this community. But the truth is that I wouldn't be here without Pythia and Hooded's intense labor. Through ToZ' guidance, I was able to follow my heart to Satan. So despite my grievances, I remain here in duty ordained by my oath, i am grateful for this beautiful gift and wondrous opportunity. Obviously Satan trusts Hooded with giving us instructions on what to work on as a group and if that's what he thinks I should help with, then that's what I'll keep doing. I do not wish to express any other doubts or any other of my concerns here. I am even completely and totally fine if this just gets ignored right now. I just want to keep doing my part and keep trying to advance.
Since I've spent a staggering amount of time revising this post repeatedly, ensuring i leave no stones unturned in my response. I want you to know that I won't be discussing this topic any more, I don't care if you or anyone else responds to this post. The anxiety of even considering the time wasting it imparted upon me is not worth sacrificing another day's duty over it (yes that really happened). Another reason why I lurk more than I post. Most of us don't want or like drama anyways, I'm sure at least THAT is going to be well received.
I do know tho that many Zevism here know what my intentions are
My apologies for giving in to fear and worry instead of giving you your space and time to shine, it was not right of me to do that. I don't know how I can make it up to you, otherwise please, just ignore me.