Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

SEARCHING for Cyber Security members

Lucifigus

LucifigusActive Translator
#1

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

Discussion

SPIRITUSEdited
#21
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:
Veritá_666 wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

...

Is a minimum of experience necessary, or can you also start from the beginning?

You can start from beginning. Contact HP Zevios: [email protected]

I'm interested and have sent HPZM an email, thank you and cheers!

AntichristEdited
#22
RED DAWN wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

Hm, perhaps you could elaborate more. It seems this could be an infiltration attempt, especially since you're a new account.

Yeah, he's a troll. In HP Zevios Metathronos's latest post he wrote that in his dream Satan had told him that we lost the war because we haven't done enough Ritual's .... I think he has written that in order to demoralize some of the members here.

AntichristEdited
#24
Nero wrote:
RED DAWN wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

Hm, perhaps you could elaborate more. It seems this could be an infiltration attempt, especially since you're a new account.

Yeah, he's a troll. In HP Zevios Metathronos's latest post he wrote that in his dream Satan had told him that we lost the war because we haven't done enough Ritual's .... I think he has written that in order to demoralize some of the members here.

You shouldn't have written such things even if Satan have told you that ( which I highly doubt). I'm not the one who you can demoralize but it can definitely demoralize new members who are inexperienced and tend to believe every piece of shit that is written here by the trolls like you...

LucifigusActive TranslatorEdited
#25
Nero wrote:
Nero wrote:
RED DAWN wrote:

Hm, perhaps you could elaborate more. It seems this could be an infiltration attempt, especially since you're a new account.

Yeah, he's a troll. In HP Zevios Metathronos's latest post he wrote that in his dream Satan had told him that we lost the war because we haven't done enough Ritual's .... I think he has written that in order to demoralize some of the members here.

You shouldn't have written such things even if Satan have told you that ( which I highly doubt). I'm not the one who you can demoralize but it can definitely demoralize new members who are inexperienced and tend to believe every piece of shit that is written here by the trolls like you...

I wanted only good for us, i had that dreams, first i thought it was from Satan, now i think it couldnt be, i wont write things like that again, you should know im sorry and that my intentions were not evil.

serpentwalker666
#26
Nero wrote:
serpentwalker666 wrote:
Nero wrote:

I didn't know about Red Dawn, thank you. I was talking about the other guy who is "ToZ cyber security" and who says that Satan came to him in his dream and told that we had lost the war... Is that even possible? I clearly remember how Pythia said that we had won the war a few years ago. And that was reported to her by Lilith... Why would the Gods who are very advanced and can predict the future contradict themselves?? One day they say we have won and the other day they say we have lost... That's strange to me and illogical... That's why I called the guy a troll because I don't trust his words .

Astral communication like telepathy, and conversing with the Gods can be difficult.

This is an advanced skill and one is subject to certain miscommunication and input that is completely "off" even if they are an experienced Zevist.

No one is really "immune" to this, we just have to learn what is real and what is miscommunication, and grow to an extent to where we manage these forms of communication properly.

It can take years. Decades even to attain high levels of mastery in this.

If our HPs get such detailed meditations and rituals from the Gods then I guess they have no problems with communicating with them and getting clear messages?

Yes, but this takes time to get to that level of advancement.

LucifigusActive Translator
#27
Nero wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:
Nero wrote:

I didn't know about Red Dawn, thank you. I was talking about the other guy who is "ToZ cyber security" and who says that Satan came to him in his dream and told that we had lost the war... Is that even possible? I clearly remember how Pythia said that we had won the war a few years ago. And that was reported to her by Lilith... Why would the Gods who are very advanced and can predict the future contradict themselves?? One day they say we have won and the other day they say we have lost... That's strange to me and illogical... That's why I called the guy a troll because I don't trust his words .

Well i made a mistake cause i said that, it can happen to anyone. It was the first time for me to have such a dreams, it looks like they werent real, i dont want to argue, if i hurt your feelings im sorry.

Excuse me for calling you a troll. I actually don't know if you are a troll or not. But if you're not then take my apologies. I don't want to be rude to you brother especially if you are a true Zevism and have good intentions. It's your words about what Satan has told you that made me a bit angry ... because I clearly remember how Pythia told us that we had won the war ... and then you say that Satan has told you the opposite ... That made me a bit confused because I want to know the truth.

If I made you uncomfortable with my words , take my apologies...

It's ok.

AFODOLead Translator
#28
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

Is this still a thing? And what is this thing? I was always into security, if this still is a thing, can you give me further information via email?