I am curious as to why the number 666 appears before me almost everyday even if I'm not looking for it. I was given a randomly generated number in one of my classes and it just so happened to be 666 and that was the first time it happened almost 4 years ago and ever since then I've seen the number everywhere I go. It doesn't bother me in the slightest because everytime I see it my day is the best I could have and I seem to have better luck and I get stronger the days I do see it. Just wondering if someone could tell me what that might mean and if it helps with the answer I do have a spiritually active background living in houses that possessed an entity or two.
Discussion
Thank you for such an informative answer I will take this information and put it to good use as well as start to become more active in zevism I do so hope that these possible attempts at contact were worth the efforts on Satan and his demons parts. Father Zeus has gained an extremely loyal warrior because of your answer, I thank you and wish you great luck on your endeavors.
And just to say it, the christian god has always been at the bottom of the empty pit of death where it should be, at least to me.
Aratosbung wrote: It happened to me right after I got back to Zevism.
This means Satan accepted you back.
Don’t take this for granted, and be grateful for his generosity.
Now it‘s time to develop your soul, grow strong and work & fight for Satan.
