Appreciate the advice, especially the last two outstanding replies.
I've had some thought about it and decided to only have the absolute minimum participation here in the forums. If you go back into the history here in the forums you'll see there's always been a recurring problem with members coming into threads, without reading and thinking about the title or content, and mudding up the process with I'll conceived comments. I think this was one of the reasons for the introduction of the 'Temple of Zeus Guardians'.
To reiterate, I clearly requested only 'advanced members' (the title) address my post, and when I pointed this out to the person concerned, he played victim with a dramatic reply. I was then immediately descended upon by a well known self appointed 'policeman' of the forums here, who instead of seeing the real problem and addressing it, proceeded to lecture me about posting protocols. Insult to injury was then added here by a second advanced member backing him up (which seems to be another recurring problem).
I will always support ToZ in the background, as I have been doing from my beginning, but it will be some time before you see me here again.
Erik, try to be understanding of the situation and see that no one insulted you, everyone was nice and polite. You see policing where it is not, it is actually positive attention given to you, for yourself.
People are free to write where they see they can help, regardless of any "advanced members" request.
If you see recurring problems with me and VoiceofEnki, we can easily not reply and not help you, of course. That is no problem.