Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

[PICTURES] In Case You Missed it or Were Asleep - Welcome to Dystopia/Communism

FancyMancy

#2

Maaaan, that makes me wanna puke. I was born in communism and watched my country transform in many ways, more for the worse than not. I tried to tell people around me that it's the same shit in a different wrapper but all I got was "no, that's not true. you're crazy, delusional and misinformed" so I stopped talking and observed in horror as things got worse. Now is high time we did something about this. The question is what exactly? Aside from the Rituals and individual work on bettering oneself, how do we help this world be less crappy? Or should we do anything, other than the two above mentioned things? For how much longer can this go on? Aaaaargh!!! ...[breathig deeply]... I may not live long enough to see this travesty and abomination of modern urban society fall but trust me, I will return 10000 times if necessary to finish the job, although I really hope it will be just one more.

Discussion

sublimesatanist
#23
Artoria Pendragon wrote:

What actually is an exorcism?

HAIL ZEUS!

That's a very good question and I'm not sure if I have a full enough answer. Personally I think it's a money grab where priests offer their prayer services and put on a show to placate grieving relatives of a sick person. During the archaic period it was commonplace for people to believe sickness to be the result of 'evil spirits' while at the same time the monarchies in Europe suppressed science and even learning. It was a crime for people to learn to read as literacy was reserved only to people of status.

To think they put such control over people's lives. Today we're mostly made illiterate through television and the idea of instant gratification and information via technology, which is largely monopolized by companies like Google and such. We also have spellcheck/auto-correct which not only makes people lazy but it also has a very poor vocabulary.
Things like Wikipedia can have such lies too, one being that Galileo was never tortured. (Mind you it can have great information other times).
At the time he was 70 and any mention of torture would had resulted in an cry throughout Europe, something the Vatican church wanted to avoid at all costs.

Was Galileo Tortured (1878):
"The two preliminary appeals to terror were described as the "verbal scaring" (territio verbalis), and the "real scaring" (territio realis), while the words "rigorous examination were reserved, strictly speaking, for the final scene of actual agony. It is clear, however, from passages of the "Sacro Arsenale," that in certain cases confessions elicited by the second method of proceeding were described and made under the rigorous examination, though this laxity of expression is explicitly stated not to extend to the first. The text of the sentence against Galileo therefore implies, at the least, that he was carried into the torture-chamber and submitted to some form of territio realis."

Any "rigorous examination" (esame rigoroso) by inquisitors that didn't result in permanently debilitating injury in these terms wouldn't fall under torture even though it was just that.

The way these priests would 'exercise' people was to me a way to either 1.) make things worse and blame it on a malicious spirit, or 2.) have some dumb luck or (in some cases) positive results which further indoctrinated people into faith. Even with the former people would be left with the assurance that the afflicted person wouldn't go to 'hell' as this fear was cemented in people's mind at the time.

It just goes to show when whomever is in power says something, the majority of people follow. This phenomena is called cultural assimilation and it's amazing how much this is exploited. It's the same how animals are social and follow the lead of others, learning from their peers to better adapt to changes in their environment.

There were many videos that show this in humans. One was an elevator prank where several actors would face the wrong way. A confused non-actor would enter and nearly always would turn the wrong way even though they knew it was wrong.

Another example, there was a patio restaurant where 2 joggers ran by followed by a third. After, someone else got up and started running and suddenly everyone else started running as though there was some kind of danger. People are bred and raised as lemmings these days and it takes real courage to go against the flow of society.

#24
xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx wrote:

...

What I just did is how you short hand a long post on here, just delete the interior between the quote header and footer, then replace with "..." . Also, type what you want to say after the "/quote", that will make it easier for everyone else to read your responses. To get extra space between your text and theirs, just click or press below where you see the last "/quote", then hit enter. I do agree that it's a bit cumbersome for long posts, and I would like some way for the software to do it automatically.

#25

China Xinjiang: Ten dead in Urumqi residential block fire


A screengrab from a video of the blaze in Urumqi taken by a resident

Ten people have died in a fire in flats in the city of Urumqi, capital of the western Xinjiang region. The incident has led to anger online. The city has been under strict Covid restrictions since early August. State media said the compound had been categorised as low risk for Covid and residents were able to go downstairs, but a resident told the BBC people were only allowed to leave their homes for short periods each day and the timing was controlled by authourities.

A further nine people were injured in the blaze, state media reported. The fire broke out on the 15th floor of the building at about 19:50 local time (11:50 GMT) on Thursday and spread to higher floors. It was extinguished nearly three hours later. Video from the scene posted online by Chinese state media showed workers removing fences near the compound and fire engines waiting. State TV reported an electric socket extension was the cause of the fire

Topics relating to the fire had been viewed more than 800m times by Friday afternoon, with Internet users demanding to know whether residents had been able to exit the building. "Please have a thorough investigation into whether the fire exit is clear. The price is just way too heavy. Every tragedy is worse than Omicron itself", one user commented on the Weibo microblogging platform. One man in a residential compound near where the fire happened told the BBC that even in low-risk compounds in Urumqi, residents still had to follow directions from local officials about when they could leave their flats for a short period of exercise each day. He said he had been following a stay-at-home order since 7 August.

"We Xinjiang people don't dare to go downstairs without permits as it will violate the law even if the building gate is not locked", he said. "After the accident yesterday, we are now wondering whether we should still follow the official's notice in the WeChat group", he added.

Fires occur frequently in China because of lax safety standards. Earlier this week, 38 people were killed at a factory in central Anyang city. Authourities blamed "electric welding in which workers violated safety measures".
https://archive.ph/sXXy4

Coincidence, when going to archive this (but it was archived already) -


Oh, what does "square" mean - at least in America? Uncool? Boring? Lifeless? Soulless?...

#26

re: Protests grow throughout China over COVID-19 lockdowns
- Covid protests widen in China after Urumqi fire
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=402144#p402144

#27
FancyMancy wrote:

It hurts to look at these photos. I can't single out any particular photo as they are all terrible. I imagined Alexandria different. I feel pain for Egypt and other countries that were once among the most beautiful and advanced in the world. Thank you for talking about this.

AquariusActive Helper
#28
Ludwick wrote:

While I don't mind eating humanoids

Is something wrong with you?

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#29

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBvAxSx0nAM

#30

Is it any coincidence that Elon Musk announced that he’s granting amnesty to suspended Twitter accounts and the United Nations Twitter account tweets a meme of a grendade and captions it by saying that words are weapons? The tweet also mentions hate speech too.

#31

According to archaix, a man that spent much time in prison and made full use of that time by studying and compiling ancient manuscripts so he formulated a clear picture of history. He has a youtube channel where he presents all his finding, all of his info comes from his studies, none from the internet. https://www.youtube.com/@Archaix138/videos https://archaix.com Throughout history the calendars have been changed, so the timing of much of history is fragmented. He put it all together in a continuous time line. there are regularly spaced events that happen repeatedly.
He has some great info on the gods as well, as he translates and cross references ancient texts.
Events like the great flood and similar things happen on a regularly scheduled timing. the next big event is in may 2040, which he calls the phoenix event where much or all of the surface of the earth is destroyed. Many times what happens before that event is Mankind goes underground. there are vast cities there now and one can live there until the event passes and then come out to restart the surface civilization. Before the last event there were giants on the earth, there were a few left that made it through and have been seen even recently. Look at some of the architecture with huge tall doors, there are artifacts of very large books also available. Who killed the giants. After the phoenix reset the white gods came out from under the ground and restarted civilization providing all sorts of technology to the surface inhabitants. Some of these events happed within the last few hundred years. Mud floods wipe out much of humanity, and look at all the architecture that is buried under 9 feet of soil with windows and stairs going down that far. there are pictures of huge empty cities and how they were repopulated and the people had horse drawn carriages and picks and shovels in a city with huge cathedrals that they could not possibly have created. This is around the world to see. the history we have been taught in school is a total lie.
Here is a video someone put together revealing some of that. I am not saying everything in the video is true but there is much evidence that is useful for putting together a different picture of history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDLRDYMN0bg

Queen of the Stars
#33

here is a good intro to musk' background by James Corbet

https://www.corbettreport.com/musk/

SAtanama <3

#34

Extension-Lettuce-45 wrote:

Getting the kids used to being in a prison

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/zb6rea/the_new_rules_being_enforced_at_my_sons_middle

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#36
xlnt wrote:

To me, some aspects of ToZ is more about knowledge and some are more about beliefs, until those things I believe in (Demons for example) turns out to be true and thus become knowledge instead.
I don't have a problem with that, and I don't seem to have the same need for Demons or Satan for that matter to "be on my side" like a friend in life or something like that, like some people here seem to have.
Richard Dawkins often talks about having "imaginary friends" when he criticises religion, but hey maybe they aren't in the case of Demons, I don't know, yet anyways.
I'm mainly on the side of what seems true and logical more than anything else here.

And what about your meditations? Does this not also require some degree of faith until you gain in experience and confidence?

It is fine to be skeptical, but there are also methods currently available and encouraged to test this problem. You should pick a God which you are attracted to in any way, then vibrate their name and focus on their sigil. Imagine a connection growing between you and them, and try to sense their energy.

If you feel comfortable, you can ask them for a sign of their existence. This could come in a dream, or it could come in the form of a sign related to them, for example.

Since they are our best teachers, it makes sense to establish a good and mutual relationship here.

#37

I think I will be posting these as I find them. I realise that above I mentioned a stadium and car parks - while I was looking at the pictures I remembered it but I didn't post it here. I should be posting that in the next lot. For now, here's one I found recently -

Fire Escape of 38-story Copan Residential Building in São Paulo

#40


https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/highway-interchange-houston-same-size-city-italy
(https://archive.is/T1rs0)

#45
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

.....

You may want to take this picture down...

I am not a moderator. I can't edit my posts.

...

Fair enough. The point I was making was that free speech doesn't exist. After reading your reply, a further note, as we all should know already - it's one rule for them, another rule for us. Thanks for the explanation. I just am focussing on the BS, corruption, elitism, etc.

To be honest, I think I will pass on the video. I am fed-up enough with politics over here! I have a couple of videos to upload, and they regard left v right/debating about a topic and the host shutting a "guest" up and not letting them reply. I don't know if either are left or right or what. My point again is about the BS within it; I don't know, nor understand, the 'internal politics' of Dems vs Reps, nor will I try to understand it. :)