Maaaan, that makes me wanna puke. I was born in communism and watched my country transform in many ways, more for the worse than not. I tried to tell people around me that it's the same shit in a different wrapper but all I got was "no, that's not true. you're crazy, delusional and misinformed" so I stopped talking and observed in horror as things got worse. Now is high time we did something about this. The question is what exactly? Aside from the Rituals and individual work on bettering oneself, how do we help this world be less crappy? Or should we do anything, other than the two above mentioned things? For how much longer can this go on? Aaaaargh!!! ...[breathig deeply]... I may not live long enough to see this travesty and abomination of modern urban society fall but trust me, I will return 10000 times if necessary to finish the job, although I really hope it will be just one more.
Discussion
FancyMancy wrote: Mumbai, India
Compared with an old, important building -
Ranganathaswamy Temple, Srirangam, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India. 16th Century.
A young Boy sits over an open sewer in the Kibera slum, Nairobi
A young Girl eats her food next to an open sewer in Kibera, a Nairobi slum.
This thread might also include videos. Here's at least one -
SWAT Team assault Man recording public officials from his own private property
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fEZlMGouWINb
Those pictures were not easy to look at. And yes it was a long thread and a lot of scrolling! FancyMancy was just showing us what is going on here
And trying to teach and give an article here. And I noticed that there was some dude that went off! I guess somebody's wrist is getting a bit tired scrolling! Or eyeballs are getting a bit tired from all the reading! I know that people get lazy once in a while and don't want to read and continue on! And I know the we get older and have to push ourselves. But somebody complaining about having to scroll down? And do a lot of reading? Laugh out loud a lot of reading is good for a person's mind! If the person knows what he or she is looking for? I thought the person who come up with this thread it did an amazing job! And it's sad what kind of a world we are living in these days!. This makes me want to spend some time on my Ritual's and do more ritual work! And at least prepare myself what we are heading for in the future with all of this ugly disaster going on! And the enemy out there pushing that kind of crap on it cities and towns making them all look like shit! And expecting people to live like a bunch of rats! A lot of the pictures look like a suicide Hazard set up either that a time bomb? It wouldn't take that much to set off those wires and burn down a whole city! With all that mass of wiring above a person's Street or above a person's head! All of that Tangled mess! I feel sorry for those people who have to live in those building complexes! Not to mention the fact of breathing hazard of the pollution is some of these countries brought on by the stupid enemy!


Birds don't need to put up with this "management" and "authourity" shit in their nests.
Bears don't need to put up with this "management" and "authourity" shit in their caves.
Foxes don't need to put up with this "management" and "authourity" shit in their warrens.
Rabbits don't need to put up with this "management" and "authourity" shit in their burrows.
Beavers don't need to put up with this "management" and "authourity" shit in their dams.
...
Their king, the lion, leaves them to it, mostly. He/his pride goes out to hunt only when needed.
Oh. "When needed." Of course...
AsraArdwulfLeberecht wrote: Sadly in the town where I currently live some stores and central markets don't look like buildings, they look like boxes. The bus stations are boxes. The grocer's is a box. The flats are boxes. The dentist is a box.
Living in a Box, by British band Living in a Box, from their debut album Living in a Box!
Watch on YouTubeExternal media opens in its original service[PICTURES AND VIDEOS] In Case You Missed it or Were Asleep - Welcome to Dystopia/Communism
NSfL - Jail officers literally tortured a restrained overdosing Man to death
From 2019
These can just as easily be put into the Banking/economy memes & videosFull site ↗ thread, but then all of that thread could be placed in this thread...


I'm not going to say yet again that birds don't need to pay something else repeatedly to live in their own nests, wherever they build them...
A government-paid terrorist home invader claimed ownership of a Mum's house and arrested her
https://old.bitchute.com/video/Isw1H5LirZ6yExternal ↗
Long comments screenshots -
Spoiler

Spoiler

A painting apparently by a Leigh Lambert.
Before the supermarkets arrived.











