Thanks for the replies. The gods have their ways to get the message across to different people. If they want you to know something then you'll eventually know it. I think I have an idea of what's going on here, I think Inanna wants to watch over and protect me, while at the same time she's trying to tell me to let go and get rid of Karmic Issues and also negative things that I do daily.
I don't want to go into full details but since the end of October last year, I've been steadily getting more serious with my advancement, and since the beginning of this year I've really ramped up with meditations and working on certain things and areas of my life.
The events that happened to me recently, the way they happened, the way they grabbed my attention and affected me, I think Inanna wants to be a Guardian of mine.
I always thought Bune was my guardian. I have indeed had positive experiences in the past with Bune. I've found YouTube videos and things that grab my attention and say things that seems like they were a message from Bune.
Could I have been wrong this whole time? Am I JUST NOW blooming and coming into my own as a Zevist? Am I JUST NOW finding out who my real guardian is or something? I've been a member of ToZ since 2015, so that's kind of a long time to be here and not know anything about who my guardian is.
I think I have an idea what the 7 means. I believe its referring to personal karma of mine that needs to me worked on and removed from my soul. I also believe that this will be my 77th post on the forums so the numbers have not stopped appearing. There's a whole lot of things that's been happening to me recently. A lot of signs, but positive and uplifting signs from Inanna.
About Venus energies and the Heart chakra...
Do we use Venus for the Heart chakra now? and Mercury for the throat? That's something I've always wondered about. The info on the main ToZ site still says Venus is for the throat, and Mercury is for the Heart, but I've seen members mention that they have used the Mercury square for the throat before.
Could anyone clarify this? So I can finally put an end to wondering about it because its something that'll get in the way if I ever decide to do a Venus/Mercury square. The uncertainty and wondering about whether or not I'm doing a working with the right planet for the right chakra or not would probably ruin any workings related to Venus/Mercury if I were to start using those energies for my chakras right now.