Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Need some tatto ideas

buu

#1

I want to get myself a few tattoos, but I want to have tattoos that are symmetrical, aesthetic and will give me motivation that I can associate with zevism.

For example, I have an astrological chart encrypted on my fingers. In addition, I will leave a few sample images below that I intend to have done, I am waiting for your ideas.

Discussion

Flamma BellumActive Helper
#21

I like tattoos, I like it when design is unique and beautiful. I am not against it, when I have idea which for me is right and fits perfectly on that body part where it is planned to be done, I do it. It is beautiful if it is done properly and with care.

#22
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
allahi_yedim wrote:

.....

Is this something you actually want? Or is it just impulsive?

Yeah that was I really want

#23

I had this exact color done on my left side, I also got a sowilo tattoo on the palm of my right hand, very minimal.

I asked you for a tattoo recommendation and I couldn't get any. You're just criticizing so I don't like using these forms. I have been meditating for 3 years. I can distinguish right from wrong.
I didn't know that the last image was also produced by the enemy, visually I like the aesthetic lines

Voice of Enki [NG]
#24
allahi_yedim wrote:

I had this exact color done on my left side, I also got a sowilo tattoo on the palm of my right hand, very minimal.

I asked you for a tattoo recommendation and I couldn't get any. You're just criticizing so I don't like using these forms. I have been meditating for 3 years. I can distinguish right from wrong.
I didn't know that the last image was also produced by the enemy, visually I like the aesthetic lines

Some people here are biased against Tattoo's. I think people need to chill a bit regarding that. What's the big deal?

Good tattoo's are awesome. The reason why many didn't respond is probably because people didn't have many ideas to share.

I also think a majority of people here (not Zevism in general, but majority active forum members) don't have tattoo's, thus they do not have much inspiration to give as this is not on their minds at all.

Anyone who has ideas, share them here.

This topic doesn't have to be such a heavy topic as it became, but can instead be a discussion on creativity and artistic expression.

This man just asked for a few Tattoo ideas, not to be lectured with biased opinions in regards to these.

HAIL ZEUS!

#25
VoiceofEnki wrote:

...

Thanks a lot!
That's exactly what I wanted to say

AFODOLead Translator
#26
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
TerKorian666 wrote:

Making tattoo of rune can affect positively or negatively life? Do runes have effect without being vibrated?

No and No. A drawing of a rune has no spiritual effect on your life. And a rune has zero effect if it is not vibrated.

Are you 100% sure, and other advanced members have the same opinion??
Vibrations can be manifested in a physical pattern. You know that experience when they put sand on a sort of metal plate, and they start to vibrate it, it makes a pattern. This might have a lot depth in, and maybe the runes are the same things, the letters are the manifestation of their energies.

I want a shirt dedicated to meditation, and sleeping. I'm not confident on drawing anything on it besides a pentagram, as it might have unwanted influence.

A sigil has power when you meditate on it, so..? Like sigils' of mantras that we don't usually use, or are they just sigils of Gods so you will only feel the power of a God when meditating on it? Runes are also Gods aren't they? Anyways just making sure.

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#27
AFODO wrote:

.....

Runes are not gods, and they are not sigils for gods. This is a strange idea you invented. These are representing currents of energy that are already existing in the galaxy, and these are used to help us connect with these energies. Like astrological energies, but they come from further away than the planets.

The image is a yantra, which is related to the physical structure of the energy. Focusing very strongly on a yantra does have an affect to help you connect with the energy, but it is not so strong on its own. The strongest effect is combining the Yantra and the Mantra together which is how we use these.

The effect of the yantra is through visualizing it within your mind and seeing it clearly with your eyes closed, and also putting a very strong focus into this. Your mental focus is what creates the effects of connecting you with this energy.

Just having the image drawn on a piece of paper does absolutely nothing and has zero effect of connecting with any energy, because you are not using your mind or your soul to work on creating any connection. You are not using the mental focus to focus on the energy. It is just a "dead" piece of paper with no meaning. And drawing this onto your skin is just as worthless as drawing it on a paper, actually it is worse because it is permanently damaging your body by filling yourself with harmful chemicals and heavy toxic metals to create a permanent mark.

The only place that this symbol has any beneficial effect is within your visualization and focus in your mind.

AFODOLead Translator
#28
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Thanks, makes sense. I'm pretty sure I have read in an older thread that a specific rune represents a specific God, and that's why i thought.

I think Blitzkreig told me or someone that runes do not take away energy from somewhere, but rather creating energy by vibrating it, although I might be wrong I don't want to talk in anyobody's name.