Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

🎀 My Tarot thread 🎀

Soul Wings

#1

This will be my thread for all things Tarot - answers to readings, discussions, questions. I may open a private email for questions depending on interest.

🎀 I am a beginner Tarot reader looking to expand my experience, clairvoyance and knowledge, so if you would like a reading about anything feel free to ask. Please know that I do not sugar coat and if something is negative I will tell you. Please do not ask questions you do not want to know the answers to. And certainly some things will not make sense until they happen.

🎀 You can ask me things about the deceased and things similar if need be, as I know many Tarot readers refuse these kinds of things.

🎀 I may refuse or be unable to answer certain questions/people based on intuition, skill level, whether I find it a waste of time, or whether I feel comfortable etc.

🎀 Right now, I have a Lenormand deck, which is for general clarification, but I will getting a deck with more specificity soon. It is pictured in my signature.

🎀 Skepticism is fine, I have done readings for skeptics before as everyone has different beliefs.

🎀 If you recieve a reading from me you like or has helped you, great. One day I may call upon you for a favour and I hope you might be able to contribute and help me out some day too. If you feel like I didn't help you as much as you wished, please feel free to come back later when I have more experience.

🎀 PS. If you have already asked me a question prior to me making this thread, I will be working on it soon and you will recieve answers here.

Discussion

AsraActive Translator
#141
Blackdragon666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=393942 time=1665905086 user_id=19170]

Charlotte61903 wrote:

Could I technically contact my Guardian through a tarot reading?

Tarot cards are all I have at my disposal right now, so a Ouija board is out of the question. I've used the pendulum but I've been misled too many time with it and so I would rather avoid it.

I think I know who he is, but I'm still unsure as I got my answer through the pendulum and I don't trust it.

I want to know the truth, not more self-deception.

A bit late but you can also use automatic writing.

Doesn't it take to be advanced first, before trying something like automatic writing?

Blackdragon666
#142
AsraArdwulfLeberecht wrote:
Blackdragon666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=393942 time=1665905086 user_id=19170]

Charlotte61903 wrote:

Could I technically contact my Guardian through a tarot reading?

Tarot cards are all I have at my disposal right now, so a Ouija board is out of the question. I've used the pendulum but I've been misled too many time with it and so I would rather avoid it.

I think I know who he is, but I'm still unsure as I got my answer through the pendulum and I don't trust it.

I want to know the truth, not more self-deception.

A bit late but you can also use automatic writing.

Doesn't it take to be advanced first, before trying something like automatic writing?

Ideally yes. But it's a skill you can develop. Just practice regularly.

Tyler Tekton [NG]
#143

Thank you, I found a suitable deck, I didn't see anything wrong with the robin wood deck.

#144
DarkShadow wrote:

Mugetsu wrote:

Big Dipper wrote:

Cronia wrote:

I was quite shocked at the amount of views this thread has gotten despite only a few necros here and there so I wondered if there is still a need for it and if I may still be of service.
Everyone above, would you please re-ask your questions if you want to or repeat your earlier questions as this thread is getting difficult to track. If anyone else that has posted sees this, if I have forgotten you can you please link me back to your original post in a reply.
I would also like to request that if I have helped anyone enough to warrant, please consider donating bitcoin to ToZ or performing a wealth ritual for ToZ as a group.
I would also appreciate advice from you if you ever see me ask things in the forums as advice can be invaluable also.

CaspianTheDreamer wrote:

Hey Soul Wings, how you doing.
I was wondering if you could do like a general reading for me, if thats possible.
Like, you know, just a general reading for how things are going or if theres anything i should know or how the energies are etc.

Apologies, I am not sure if I got around to you Caspian. If your question has changed since then please re-ask, or if not let me know.

Charlotte61903 wrote:

Could I technically contact my Guardian through a tarot reading?

I want to know the truth, not more self-deception.

This would be difficult, but Tarot can cause strong feelings and indicate astrological signs [these are associated with the Gods]. They can also relate to numbers and a God may be related to a particular number. If you have a particular question you would ask me or others then feel free, but from your question perhaps you would be best to purchase your own deck. You can 100% communicate with the dead and the Gods any time you wish.

#145
Soul Wings wrote:

you've already answered my question :D thank you still

The Phantom Stranger
#146

can you give me a reading bro ty :) :) :) :) :)

Tyler Tekton [NG]
#147
DarkShadow wrote:
Soul Wings wrote:

🌺 Hey Soul Wings ! Please add me on the Queue. My question is -

" Do I have a guardian demon ? Or any sort of spiritual guardian ? "

Thank You in advance 😚

Did you dedicate? then yes you have a GD

#148
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

can you give me a reading bro ty :) :) :) :) :)

What would you like to ask? Or what would you like a reading on?

The Phantom Stranger
#149
Soul Wings wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

can you give me a reading bro ty :) :) :) :) :)

What would you like to ask? Or what would you like a reading on?

my love life :) :) :) :) :) :)

#150
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

my love life :) :) :) :) :) :)

I can ask what kind of person would be good for you? Unless you want to know something else.

The Phantom Stranger
#151
Soul Wings wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

my love life :) :) :) :) :) :)

I can ask what kind of person would be good for you? Unless you want to know something else.

yea what kind of person would be good for me bro

Ionlyseedaylight
#153

Can you do my reading? Will I be the biggest star this world has ever seen?

#154

I'll take a reading. PM me back and I can give you a reading, but in runes.

Ionlyseedaylight
#155
Artifergolem wrote:

I'll take a reading. PM me back and I can give you a reading, but in runes.

Yes please do ^^

#156
Ionlyseedaylight wrote:

with heavy gravity of earth. wrote:

Artifergolem wrote:

Ionlyseedaylight wrote:

Ketçap wrote:

The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Hi friends.
Unfortunately I have been quite depressed and I am unable to keep up with requests anymore.
Might I suggest heading to this lovely person's thread and asking your questions as it is similar to mine: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86350

#157

what will my life be like in the future?
positive side and negative side

The Phantom Stranger
#158
Soul Wings wrote:
Ionlyseedaylight wrote:

with heavy gravity of earth. wrote:

Artifergolem wrote:

Ionlyseedaylight wrote:

Ketçap wrote:

The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Hi friends.
Unfortunately I have been quite depressed and I am unable to keep up with requests anymore.
Might I suggest heading to this lovely person's thread and asking your questions as it is similar to mine: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86350

Its okay bro no worries. Chill out

Lightning_Puma
#159
Soul Wings wrote:
Ionlyseedaylight wrote:

with heavy gravity of earth. wrote:

Artifergolem wrote:

Ionlyseedaylight wrote:

Ketçap wrote:

The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Hi friends.
Unfortunately I have been quite depressed and I am unable to keep up with requests anymore.
Might I suggest heading to this lovely person's thread and asking your questions as it is similar to mine: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86350

Are you keeping up with your meditations, schedule and yoga? Lack of meditation and yoga causes depression as a low vibration happens.

#160
GoldenxChild1 wrote:

Disregard question. I found it online. I think the pack comes with the book too.

The guide book is inside the box, atop the cards.
I am happy to hear that you've purchased both Anthony Louis' book, and the cards themselves. Enjoy! 😄