Temple of Zeus β€” The Assembly of the Gods

πŸŽ€ My Tarot thread πŸŽ€

Soul Wings

#1

This will be my thread for all things Tarot - answers to readings, discussions, questions. I may open a private email for questions depending on interest.

πŸŽ€ I am a beginner Tarot reader looking to expand my experience, clairvoyance and knowledge, so if you would like a reading about anything feel free to ask. Please know that I do not sugar coat and if something is negative I will tell you. Please do not ask questions you do not want to know the answers to. And certainly some things will not make sense until they happen.

πŸŽ€ You can ask me things about the deceased and things similar if need be, as I know many Tarot readers refuse these kinds of things.

πŸŽ€ I may refuse or be unable to answer certain questions/people based on intuition, skill level, whether I find it a waste of time, or whether I feel comfortable etc.

πŸŽ€ Right now, I have a Lenormand deck, which is for general clarification, but I will getting a deck with more specificity soon. It is pictured in my signature.

πŸŽ€ Skepticism is fine, I have done readings for skeptics before as everyone has different beliefs.

πŸŽ€ If you recieve a reading from me you like or has helped you, great. One day I may call upon you for a favour and I hope you might be able to contribute and help me out some day too. If you feel like I didn't help you as much as you wished, please feel free to come back later when I have more experience.

πŸŽ€ PS. If you have already asked me a question prior to me making this thread, I will be working on it soon and you will recieve answers here.

Discussion

#62

As far as I'm aware, this is my to do list so far:
(Please quote me if I've forgotten you)

Siatris Ioholo
homeraee

Lysander Florian Thornis
#63
Soul Wings wrote:

(Please quote me if I've forgotten you)

you forgot me

#64
Soul Wings wrote:
BlackEagle666 wrote:

My question: How will the relationship with my new girlfriend go?

No problems about response time, I am very busy myself as well.
Congratulations on new love.

Tower, Fish [Reversed], Man, Stork [Reversed], Fox [Reversed] Woman [Reversed]

I honestly feel like in general this will be really good for you both. I feel this will be long term. However I think the cards have some advice for you, and some important information on your new girl.

I'm going to start with you, and be blunt here. I cannot tell if it is self-esteem or resource issues, but please know you can overcome them, do not let them interfere with your relationship or your happiness. Take steps necessary to relieve whichever it is one step at a time. You absolutely are worthy of being happy, and nobody has their shit entirely together.

As for your girl, (part of me is fighting whether to reveal this or not ... but I will)
She seems very honest but maybe a bit emotionally turbulent at the moment. I think even she is taking the time to get used to the adjustment. Please allow her space if she needs it.
She has come out of a shitty previous relationship, fairly recently. She's broken the cycle with you, as you are a nice person and not shitty of course, but that doesn't mean that there isn't remnants of the past still there. She might even speak to you about it. Please try to be non judgemental if you can, as people who are in shitty relationships are usually conditioned to take terrible, horrific treatment.
I think you will both grow as people together, but you both have some work to do on yourselves and this is necessary for longlasting success. Wishing you the best and I hope this was helpful!

WOW, thanks bro!

#65
Soul Wings wrote:

....

Very interesting. Soon a new partner will arrive for me, would you be able to reveal some characteristics of her to me? and / or Meeting dynamics?

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#66
Soul Wings wrote:

...

Can I ask what kind of decision I should do? It would be a choice between x, y or xy. Or does the question have to be in different form? Can I ask you in private?

BlackEagle666 wrote:

WOW, thanks bro!

Soul Wings is a she.

AsraActive Translator
#67

Greetings, Brothers and Sisters. Everywhere you hear that a tarot deck requires a tablecloth, and that it should only be dark purple/violet - and ONLY those colours, without any patterns. Is it wrong if I use a tablecloth of another colour, or if it has a symbol on it, for example our Father Zeus's sigil or an upright pentagram? Will it affect my reading? I though it wouldn't be wrong, since it could enhance the energy flux ? Thank you.

#68
AsraArdwulfLeberecht wrote:

Greetings, Brothers and Sisters. Everywhere you hear that a tarot deck requires a tablecloth, and that it should only be dark purple/violet - and ONLY those colours, without any patterns. Is it wrong if I use a tablecloth of another colour, or if it has a symbol on it, for example our Father Zeus's sigil or an upright pentagram? Will it affect my reading? I though it wouldn't be wrong, since it could enhance the energy flux ? Thank you.

I'm a beginner in tarot. I do not use any tablecloth, pentagram or any other props. I don't even do any special ritual. I clean my tarot deck using mantra and visualisation. I use my chakra energies to charge my deck. I use my deck any time I want to. If I'm working with a specific entity, I pray and ask for guidance before doing a reading and afterwards I thank them. Usually I do readings only for my self. Most of the time I get a clear and simple reading/answer. Sometimes they are not easy to understand. About laying the cards, I don't use any specific layout. Before doing a reading I simply and clearly state to myself and to the entity I'm working with that I'm going to put the cards in blah-blah way and the card on blah-blah position would mean this and that (I hope you get the meaning). Usually the answers I get are very clear and straight forward.

I understand that my way won't work for everyone but It works for me and it is very simple. I don't like to complicate things without any reason.

I have a suggestion. We can start a tarot reading thread on ToZ. Where beginner tarot readers would do readings for free. Later we will match our readings to see if we got the same answers. It would be fun and we can learn in group that way.

AsraActive Translator
#69
DarkShadow wrote:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht wrote:

Greetings, Brothers and Sisters. Everywhere you hear that a tarot deck requires a tablecloth, and that it should only be dark purple/violet - and ONLY those colours, without any patterns. Is it wrong if I use a tablecloth of another colour, or if it has a symbol on it, for example our Father Zeus's sigil or an upright pentagram? Will it affect my reading? I though it wouldn't be wrong, since it could enhance the energy flux ? Thank you.

I have a suggestion. We can start a tarot reading thread on ToZ. Where beginner tarot readers would do readings for free. Later we will match our readings to see if we got the same answers. It would be fun and we can learn in group that way.

I think it is a wonderful idea, although I must confess that when I said I am a beginner, I really meant the words. If the readers are all beginners we must resolve to the fact that the results may not always be accurate :roll: But nevertheless that's the only way to progress so I totally agree. It would be nice that as many people join. Actually let's leave a brief explanation at the start of the thread!

AsraActive Translator
#70

Greetings. Soul Wing, are your readings still available? If yes, I would like to ask a question. What is blocking me from taking commitments that I obviously need and should?
You can send it by email, [ email redacted ]
Thank you!

AsraActive Translator
#71

Disclaimer - Silly question, I'm a beginner :roll:
Does the kind of deck you use affect your reading?
For example, the all popular Rider Wayte, is full of christian references. Especially with the High Priestess that stands before the "2 pillars of the temple of Solomon Boaz and Jachin". I can be sure we wouldn't want to use this specific deck if there are other options available.
I've seen all kinds of decks from Shadowscapes tarot
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7d/d8/b9/7dd8b96bbaab1801982ac91e93e54e9e--tarot-decks-tarot-cards.jpg

to the Into the Unknown Tarot which I find difficult to interpret with its simplistic design but in my opinion this is what a skilled reader does
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0577/5517/3054/products/TheWildUnknownTarotCard02_1200x1200.jpg?v=1635534181

And there are many more. The thing is assuming a decent understanding of the reader, could using different decks affect the results?

AsraActive Translator
#72

Disclaimer - Silly question, I'm a beginner :roll:
Does the kind of deck you use affect your reading?
For example, the all popular Rider Wayte, is full of christian references. Especially with the High Priestess that stands before the "2 pillars of the temple of Solomon Boaz and Jachin". I can be sure we wouldn't want to use this specific deck if there are other options available.
I've seen all kinds of decks from Shadowscapes tarot
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7d/d8/b9/7dd8b96bbaab1801982ac91e93e54e9e--tarot-decks-tarot-cards.jpg

to the Into the Unknown Tarot which I find difficult to interpret with its simplistic design but in my opinion this is what a skilled reader does
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0577/5517/3054/products/TheWildUnknownTarotCard02_1200x1200.jpg?v=1635534181

And there are many more. The thing is assuming a decent understanding of the reader, could using different decks affect the results?

#73

Apologies to those waiting for so long. I have just started a full time job and I am quite mentally overwhelmed. I am dealing with a god awful boss, career uncertainty and general anxiety right now. I cannot give you a time frame for when I can get to your questions, but if I am able, I will. Please be patient with me through this tumultous time.

#74
AsraArdwulfLeberecht wrote:

Disclaimer - Silly question, I'm a beginner :roll:
Does the kind of deck you use affect your reading?
For example, the all popular Rider Wayte, is full of christian references. Especially with the High Priestess that stands before the "2 pillars of the temple of Solomon Boaz and Jachin". I can be sure we wouldn't want to use this specific deck if there are other options available.
I've seen all kinds of decks from Shadowscapes tarot
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7d/d8/b9/7dd8b96bbaab1801982ac91e93e54e9e--tarot-decks-tarot-cards.jpg

to the Into the Unknown Tarot which I find difficult to interpret with its simplistic design but in my opinion this is what a skilled reader does
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0577/5517/3054/products/TheWildUnknownTarotCard02_1200x1200.jpg?v=1635534181

And there are many more. The thing is assuming a decent understanding of the reader, could using different decks affect the results?

I use this tarot card. I reversed the devil's card meaning and take it as a positive card, interestingly it has stopped coming when asking about negative things.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0577/5517/3054/products/TheWildUnknownTarotCard02_1200x1200.jpg?v=1635534181

AsraActive Translator
#75
Soul Wings wrote:

Apologies to those waiting for so long. I have just started a full time job and I am quite mentally overwhelmed. I am dealing with a god awful boss, career uncertainty and general anxiety right now. I cannot give you a time frame for when I can get to your questions, but if I am able, I will. Please be patient with me through this tumultous time.

We understand, Sister! We're each human (yet :D ) and we need to take care of our own lives. When you will be able it will be just fine for me. It sure is a sign, or at least I've seen it in the fact that you cannot answer my question (momentarily). Stay strong! Greetings

HestiokratosActive Translator
#76
Soul Wings wrote:

Apologies to those waiting for so long. I have just started a full time job and I am quite mentally overwhelmed. I am dealing with a god awful boss, career uncertainty and general anxiety right now. I cannot give you a time frame for when I can get to your questions, but if I am able, I will. Please be patient with me through this tumultous time.

When you have time I'd be glad if you answer my questions.

What does my succubus think/feel about me and our relationship? Also I wonder if she has any advice for me in this time period.

#77

𝖧𝖾𝗒 π–₯π—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ, 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ. 𝖨 π—π—ˆπ—‰π–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.

β˜… π–§π–Ίπ—Œ π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—Œπ—‰π–Ύπ—…π—… π—ˆπ—‹ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗆𝖾 ?

β˜… 𝖨'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 π—‰π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ—ˆπ—‡, 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 π—€π—ˆπ—ˆπ–½ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗆𝖾?

β˜… π–²π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ 𝖨 π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—ˆπ—‡ π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‰π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ—ˆπ—‡ ?

𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 π—€π—‹π–Ίπ—π–Ύπ–Ώπ—Žπ—… 𝗂𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝖼𝖺𝗇 π–Ίπ—‡π—Œπ—π–Ύπ—‹ π—π—π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗆𝖾. 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ π—‹π–Ύπ—‰π—…π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ.

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž β™‘
π‡πšπ’π₯ π’πšπ­πšπ§

Hrodrik Avernus [SG]
#78

This is a little off topic, but could you please tell me the name of a good deck? I have been searching for days and I can't find one that I like.

#79
Soul Wings wrote:

sorry if you're a bit clustered, but I'd like to ask one if I may.

I would like to be a successful writer, kinda on the side of being a translator, but the book that I am working on now, more than the others. will it do extremely well and make me wealthy? thank you

#80
Siatris Ioholo wrote:

what do the gods think of me?

Cards: 9 of swords, 5 of wands, knight of cups,, 7 of cups, 9 of wands, 3 of swords reversed, hanged man, knight of swords, 10 of swords reversed
Well the overwhelming factor here is they are well aware you have been (are going through) through a lot of shit in life, more than the average joe here.
They are proud of your progress and proud of you fighting these issues in your life, and they are still with you helping you pick up the pieces and heal you. My cat just came and touched the knight of cups, a man such as this is fulfilled by good relationships ( as well as good food and drink hahah ) and is quite good at expressing oneself. Is this perhaps the man you desire to become at this point in your life?
You are feeling unsatisfied with life right now and its a bit of a struggle. But you already hold part of the torch of hope. And the damage you have been caused begins to be undone.
The gods say your past traumas kind of dangle you around a bit and make you feel stuck, but you can absolutely overcome them (with lots of work and dedication) and heal. They are saying these things need to be addressed to become who you want to be!