Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Library of Thoth: 2023 Major Update

Soaring Eagle 666

Soaring Eagle 666Edited
#1

Library of Thoth has just been updated! It now boasts 2,365 items, and this includes ALL of High Priest Zevios Metathronos's sermons, fully edited and formatted into convenient PDFs.

webpage technology has been upgraded as well.

  • Library items are now tagged by author, and you can filter by selecting specific Authors from the menu under the search bar. There are also categories now, "Ritual Schedules", and "History", which are kept separate from the others to make it easier to find PDFs there.

  • You can now search inside PDFs! Check the "PDF Contents" option under the search box, type something, and in a fraction of a second it will search the full text of all 2,121 PDFs and display the paragraphs containing what you searched for.

This is the culmination of the massive PDF Editing Project for High Priest Zevios Metathronos's sermons, which began after the previous update to Library of Thoth.

First and foremost, we thank the 4 project Admins, who were in charge of checking edited PDFs for mistakes, and they also did a full workload of editing themselves:

• Jrvan / Vanjunior [Admin & Now Chief Librarian as appointed by HPZM]
• JG Lydia [Admin]
• JG TheAlchemist7 [Admin]
• BlackOnyx8 [Admin]

Furthermore, now that the project is complete, Jrvan has been promoted to Head Librarian and will be in charge of future PDF editing, instead of me.

Other members deserve special recognition for their excellent work editing and formatting hundreds of PDFs, and for their steady participation throughout this year-long project:

• Tabby
• AsraArdwulfLeberecht666
• Shadowcat
• PinOcchio
• Serbon
• Ramses13th

To everyone else, thank you for participating! Even one PDF counts, and your editing work will stand on Library of Thoth for years to come.

- Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

Discussion

#21

I have been wanting to make the sermons into videos and have done it so far. Is my contribution worthy of acceptance into Library of Thoth? I can do the edited sermons. Let me know.

serpentwalker666
#22

Thank you everyone who worked so hard on this!!! You all are amazing and an inspiration for me. The final result is so beautiful and well designed!

May the Gods bless you a hundred fold for your contributions and efforts!!

HAIL ZEUS!

SapphireDragon
#24

Thank you for this! Last night I was looking something up on the library and noticed key words were highlighted now, I was wondering if the library was being updated! This is great news. Thank you all for your hard work and all that you do.

#25

This is amazing work. A few test searches using the new PDF Contents option, and I can already tell this will prove to be an extremely useful new tool.

Great job everyone.

High Priest Zevios Metathronos
#26
ShermanTank wrote:

I have been wanting to make the sermons into videos and have done it so far. Is my contribution worthy of acceptance into Library of Thoth? I can do the edited sermons. Let me know.

Of course, videos certainly have a place in the library. They must be coherent and made to be listened to easily. Thank you.

#27

An exceptional work. It's quite a challenge to organize hundreds of content and I believe that with this update, there has been a tremendous improvement. Thanks to all the Zevists who contributed and I can't wait for future updates.

$ignificant$un
#28

...

- Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

Fantastic. Your relentless contributions can not be overstated.

Out of curiosity, have all the posts written by former clergy who are no longer part of TOZ been vetted, specifically the ones that were previously in the library? I understand this is a long, painstaking process; just curious what the status is or if they have been updated as well?

Thanks again!

laurentumActive Translator
#29

So glad the update is up =D

laurentumActive Translator
#30

When will the translation phase begin?

#31

This is wonderful news.A big 👏 to everyone involved in completion of this mammoth task.

Regards,
BabySatan

The Phantom Stranger
#32

Thanks it was so good searching within pdfs

Ara666Honorary Translator
#33

Congratulations to everyone!

This is truly amazing! :D

Tyler Tekton [NG]
#35

Great work everyone, I'm very happy we got the documents from the old forums on to Library of Thoth.

Soaring Eagle 666
#36
Jrvan [Library Chief wrote:

" post_id=429892 time=1678581980 user_id=46372]
I can look over Jake Carlson's PDFs after the ritual schedule concludes, and make any notes if I find something questionable.

Wonderful, thank you!

BigBeaverActive Translator
#37

Thank you to all people who contributed to this, it's so much easier know to search for articles that you want now!

AsraActive Translator
#39

There were times during this project when I thought it'd never be completed, but with the help of everyone in this beautiful team it is now done. Thanks to all of you.

#40

Thank you brothers and sisters for such an important work. May the Gods bless you all

OuroborphicMystery
#41

This is incredible, now we have fully built-in functionality for searching the data we need, and the sheer amount of the information there is has become really vast. It truly "feels" like a Library worthy of the Gods now. I give my most heartfelt congratulations to those who have helped with even one brick's worth of contribution to this grand proverbial temple.

I have one question. Is there a way to easily download everything? Especially as the Library keeps getting updated, it would be a good idea to have our people take regular offline archives. I know there were "unofficial" downloadable versions created in the past but having such a thing up there on the site and updated at least semi-regularly would be a boon.

Maybe, a download manager app would also work though.