Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

KHEPRI and the Secrets Behind the Scarab

Kavya Shukra

#1

Khepri, as many know, is the Egyptian God of the Morning Sun. But many of his symbolism has been deep with secrets that once you see it, you can't unsee it.

The story goes that the Sun is like a ball which the Dung Beetle (Khepri) rolls with His mighty strength. But what people don't know, is that there are deeper truths to this.
_________

The body of the Scarab Beetle resembles that of the Milky Way. They also use the Milky Way as a compass to navigate.
https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2022/09/06/dung-beetles-navigate-using-the-milky-way-new-results/

The photo below is a 360° panoramic view of the Milky Way using a 360 camera. It looks an awful lot like the body of a dung beetle does it?


_______

But wait, there is more deeper truths to such a simple creature.

As seen from this image here, what the Egyptians were trying to teach with the Scarab beetle with wings, is an empowered soul. The skull is where your Third Knot and its watchtowers located, your 6th chakra and 7th chakra is located. As you already know, wings are symbols of spiritual power, as this symbol is a symbol of an empowered soul, an empowered mind (via the skull).


____

In closing, these are just many, many hidden allegories and truths hidden in such simple images written in Egyptian temples and walls, and the everlasting wisdom of the Gods, enough to make your mind blown with just awe and deeper appreciation of the little details hidden above and below, right in front of your very eyes, in plain sight.

HAIL ZEUS! Hail Khepri!

Discussion

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666
#21
VoiceofEnki wrote:

...

HAIL ZEUS!

Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=405826 time=1670933938 user_id=57]
...

If you have noticed, my signature is not just all huge fonts,and btw,I even removed a picture recently my signature.
The huge font was invented for a REASON.This also underlines the importance of what I write in huge fonts,or explicitly if someone wants to highlight something(or what someone's think is important). ;)

Otherwise I could write the names of the Gods next to each other,that to take up less place(site),but I don't think that explicitly it good and I wouldn't like it.

And at least I never quoted an entire post,if someone's text was long(which, unfortunately, many people on this forum do).

But despite this,I was still change the font sizes.

#22
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 wrote:

The problem is rather with she quotes the whole post.

Yeah this is very annoying for readers. Quote and reply are two different things, here many use whole quote as reply, sometimes it gets on my nerves, disrespectful act to readers. I think we really need to make a post about netiquette and pin it on top, so as to make the forum a more pleasant place.
My 2 cents. And sorry for off-topic, interesting post @Kavya Shukra!
Ciao!

#23
Nikois666 wrote:

Great post.

A few days ago I was thinking about Lord Cimeries(aka Khepri), I was wondering if I know him somehow or maybe worshiped him in my previous lives.

I am not into insects and I never touch them or let them come near me[I never try to kill them though], but beetles[bees as well] have been an exception. When I was a child I was a lot more afraid of insects than I am today, but it never was the case with beetles, I even let beetles get on my hand as a child.
So recently I remembered this little fact about me and I thought to myself, 'why Beetles?' then I remembered that there is an Egyptian God with a Scarab head. It is then that I came to know about Lord Khepri and I began to wonder lots of things.

The timing of this post is amazing, and I would take this as a sign from Lord Cimeries himself answering my curious mind.

Thank you for this post, made my day.

Hail Lord Cimeries!

You're welcome. The reason why I was making this post to begin with is because I was reading the Daemons section, and found that His Astrological Degrees and His planet conjucts one of my Natal chart planets, and I always had an interest in ancient Egypt since I was young, and it was because of Yu-Gi-Oh. But it expanded even during my christian days. Once I was like into Sacred Geometry and stuff, I was like, hold on, wait a minute. But it took me dedicating to Satan and seeing the allegories as not literal but something internal.

For example, Ma'at and the Heart, feather and Scales, as Pythia explained, was the feeling light as a feather when astral projecting or entering meditative state.

It can also be a symbol of human anatomy. The Scales are your Lungs, the Feather is your breath, and your heart, is well, your heart...Multiple things can be true, and it can be an example of a diamond with multiple faces, and the light shines the same but have different colors and sparkle when you turn it.

Breath and your breathing pattern is very important especially when achieving meditative states you know. And that's just one of MANY interpretations of Ma'at's allegory. That's how amazing Egyptian wisdom is. Simple yet deep.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#24
Kavya Shukra wrote:

...

Nice work Brother.

#25
Shadowcat wrote:
jrvan wrote:
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

Shadowcat please change the signature or shrink it, because it's too big and causing brain problems to anyone trying to scroll.

The same goes to others who have giant signatures.

Wait, are you making a joke about giant brains with the theme of the post, or are you being serious?

I'm pretty sure we all have had moments when we are trying to get to find something and have to scroll through a huge wall of text first or some giant image time and time again. This request is pretty practical to be honest now that it is brought up and esp with long threads. I like art and all but it was honestly a bit inconsiderate of me not to think of that sooner :|

There is a limit on the amount of text that can go into one's signature, but I don't believe there's a file dimension limit like there is for the profile pictures. So you could quite literally get an image size that takes up an entire page and it'll still be submitted as a signature. Something for consideration maybe under the criticism and feedback thread.

#26
tabby wrote:
tabby wrote:

Something interesting I learned was that, though these days the astrological sign of Cancer is represented by the crab, or in other places by a lobster or crayfish. In Egypt, it was represented by the scarab beetle.

Though that fact kinda has me confused. Cancer is a water sign, relates to the moon, women, mothers, and very much has a lot of maternal energy. And the scarab is associated with the Sun. So I wonder what the connection is there.

Alot of Cancer's like to say, we have an Hard outer Shell, but are softies on the inside. This relates to the Feminine and Masculine again.

#27
tabby wrote:
tabby wrote:

Something interesting I learned was that, though these days the astrological sign of Cancer is represented by the crab, or in other places by a lobster or crayfish. In Egypt, it was represented by the scarab beetle.

Though that fact kinda has me confused. Cancer is a water sign, relates to the moon, women, mothers, and very much has a lot of maternal energy. And the scarab is associated with the Sun. So I wonder what the connection is there.

Remember that Summer starts with 0° Cancer in this Age. So that answers 2 questions in 1. Not just that. 0° Cancer conjucts Betelgeuse by 2° (Betelgeuse is 28° Gemini)

#28
Kavya Shukra wrote:

Khepri, as many know, is the Egyptian God of the Morning Sun. But many of his symbolism has been deep with secrets that once you see it, you can't unsee it.

The story goes that the Sun is like a ball which the Dung Beetle (Khepri) rolls with His mighty strength. But what people don't know, is that there are deeper truths to this.
_________

The body of the Scarab Beetle resembles that of the Milky Way. They also use the Milky Way as a compass to navigate.
https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2022/09/06/dung-beetles-navigate-using-the-milky-way-new-results/

The photo below is a 360° panoramic view of the Milky Way using a 360 camera. It looks an awful lot like the body of a dung beetle does it?


_______

But wait, there is more deeper truths to such a simple creature.

As seen from this image here, what the Egyptians were trying to teach with the Scarab beetle with wings, is an empowered soul. The skull is where your Third Knot and its watchtowers located, your 6th chakra and 7th chakra is located. As you already know, wings are symbols of spiritual power, as this symbol is a symbol of an empowered soul, an empowered mind (via the skull).


____

In closing, these are just many, many hidden allegories and truths hidden in such simple images written in Egyptian temples and walls, and the everlasting wisdom of the Gods, enough to make your mind blown with just awe and deeper appreciation of the little details hidden above and below, right in front of your very eyes, in plain sight.

HAIL ZEUS! Hail Khepri!

So beautiful

Lunar Dance 666
#29
tabby wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

I'm pretty sure we all have had moments when we are trying to get to find something and have to scroll through a huge wall of text first or some giant image time and time again. This request is pretty practical to be honest now that it is brought up and esp with long threads. I like art and all but it was honestly a bit inconsiderate of me not to think of that sooner :|

There is a limit on the amount of text that can go into one's signature, but I don't believe there's a file dimension limit like there is for the profile pictures. So you could quite literally get an image size that takes up an entire page and it'll still be submitted as a signature. Something for consideration maybe under the criticism and feedback thread.

Maybe a "quote without text" or "quote user" should be added so that you can reply to a msg quoting the user without the actual content of said text. esp if there are pictures, I don't *need* to see them twice.

HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

Shadowcat please change the signature or shrink it, because it's too big and causing brain problems to anyone trying to scroll.

The same goes to others who have giant signatures.

#30
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

....
Maybe a "quote without text" or "quote user" should be added so that you can reply to a msg quoting the user without the actual content of said text. esp if there are pictures, I don't *need* to see them twice.

HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

Shadowcat please change the signature or shrink it, because it's too big and causing brain problems to anyone trying to scroll.

The same goes to others who have giant signatures.

Good thought. The page keeps breaking for me with people quoting the entire OP because the pictures won't load. :(

#31
Kavya Shukra wrote:
tabby wrote:

...

Remember that Summer starts with 0° Cancer in this Age. So that answers 2 questions in 1. Not just that. 0° Cancer conjucts Betelgeuse by 2° (Betelgeuse is 28° Gemini)

Oh yeah! Thanks for mentioning. I forgot about that.

Bravera wrote:
tabby wrote:

...

Alot of Cancer's like to say, we have an Hard outer Shell, but are softies on the inside. This relates to the Feminine and Masculine again.

You guys are getting my gears turning on all sorts of symbolism today. That's the first time I've heard that saying (I'm Cancer dominant myself, so that's embarrassing), but it makes total sense.

Looking closer at even the symbol for Cancer, one could say that too is representing the balance of the Masculine and the Feminine in the claws of the Crab/Scarab.

#32
Kavya Shukra wrote:

That's how amazing Egyptian wisdom is. Simple yet deep.

Indeed it is. You are doing amazing work, keep sharing more information.

#33

Now this is incredible, nice information. even beetles have a loud buzz when flying, makes sense. very informative, i appreciate this one.

Hail Khepri

Paladin of Khepu
#34

Thank you brother for this post. It really is informative and anything about the gods are always appreciated. Please continue with more insights.