I'm from a country in ASEAN, I was a withdrawn and isolated teenager at school because my academic performance was better than theirs. They are jealous and jealous of me. They isolated me from class and always said bad things about me. I am a number 7 person, I have wisdom and knowledge, I only believe what I have experienced. I want to live freely without being constrained in any way. I long to find what I am really want. Also, I am currently an 11th grade student.
Discussion
Well an easy way to get started is go to the library and scroll down and just pick something that interests you and read it. Go Here
patrickpower wrote:View source I'm from a country in ASEAN, I was a withdrawn and isolated teenager at school because my academic performance was better than theirs. They are jealous and jealous of me. They isolated me from class and always said bad things about me. I am a number 7 person, I have wisdom and knowledge, I only believe what I have experienced. I want to live freely without being constrained in any way. I long to find what I am really want. Also, I am currently an 11th grade student.
Rituals and commitment to the cause to grow closer to Father Zeus and wisdom. Think highly of yourself and don't give up.
As for yourself, use powerful workings that are timed with good astrological dates.
If you want to know more about yourself and ways to improve then study Astrology.
Do not feel down because of others as they are without and degenerated.
HellGate wrote:View source Rituals and commitment to the cause to grow closer to Father Zeus and wisdom. Think highly of yourself and don't give up.
As for yourself, use powerful workings that are timed with good astrological dates.
If you want to know more about yourself and ways to improve then study Astrology.
Do not feel down because of others as they are without and degenerated.
Thank you very much.
Der Orientale 666 wrote: Hello, fellow Asian here. You can start with this standard prayer to Satan: https://templeofzeus.org/Prayer.phpExternal ↗ as well as the guide to new members here: https://templeofzeus.org/4Newbies.htmlExternal ↗.
Then he'll slowly guide you what you need to do, HOWEVER keep an open mind. You won't just hear him audibly say, "Do this, do that", sometimes when scrolling through the Temple of Zeus website you'll instantly "feel" that something caters to your situation, or many times you'll be doing it without even thinking of it.
Thank you, I will do that.
