Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

I wish to study Tai Chi and QiGong

laurentum

laurentumActive Translator
#1

As there is the saying "There are multiple paths to immortality", yoga doesn't fit my "style".
I wish to ask for anyone who is knowledgeable in these two subjects to share a few resources that really helped them on this path, I prefer books and text material.
Youtube videos won't help me since I can find countless by myself and by the end of the day they won't teach you anything more than a routine.

Discussion

Majestic Eagle
#21
ramses13th wrote:View source

Thank you! Now I fully trust this idea.
The thing is I thought everyone replied with a biased answer. So, I apologize to everyone who replied and thank you!

Majestic Eagle
#22
ramses13th wrote:View source

As there is the saying "There are multiple paths to immortality", yoga doesn't fit my "style".
I wish to ask for anyone who is knowledgeable in these two subjects to share a few resources that really helped them on this path, I prefer books and text material.
Youtube videos won't help me since I can find countless by myself and by the end of the day they won't teach you anything more than a routine.

Hi, have you seen any recommendations of chi gong teachers, websites or books? Satanama

#23

qigong focused with element air with lightening of the body and affect the structure of the body's movements is usually done with martial arts or hatha yoga.

Majestic Eagle
#24

thanks!.. yes I was wondering whether anyone could recommend a good teacher or website? Satanama

#25

Taiji has some advantages over Yoga. Chansijin/silk reeling conditions the fascia in a way Yoga doesn't. Our fascia needs to be gently cultivated the proper martial way as Zevism to do energy breathing with measurable effect.

Majestic Eagle
#26
nankatape wrote:View source

Taiji has some advantages over Yoga. Chansijin/silk reeling conditions the fascia in a way Yoga doesn't. Our fascia needs to be gently cultivated the proper martial way as Zevism to do energy breathing with measurable effect.

I agree, do you know of any good teachers? for tai chi or chi gong?