Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

How to discover your DG through tarot?

Sol Rei 666

Sol Rei 666Honorary Translator
#1

Is there a method to find out? Or just ask and take the minor arcana, how to do that?

Discussion

#2

Try to focus on Him/Her even if you don't know who it is, and ask mentally or out loud. It worked for many people. It can be possible that you're still not meant to know anyway.

Sol Rei 666Honorary Translator
#3
nema wrote:View source

Try to focus on Him/Her even if you don't know who it is, and ask mentally or out loud. It worked for many people. It can be possible that you're still not meant to know anyway.

Done, but I didn't understand. First I asked if I had a dg, and for me it was a yes, wheel of fortune, The star and The judge. But when I went to ask who it was, the name came out as Knight of Wands, which means a lesser demon that helps with magic, but on the site there are only 2 lesser demons, what can I do to find out?

#4
Sol Rei 666 wrote:View source

Done, but I didn't understand. First I asked if I had a dg, and for me it was a yes, wheel of fortune, The star and The judge. But when I went to ask who it was, the name came out as Knight of Wands, which means a lesser demon that helps with magic, but on the site there are only 2 lesser demons, what can I do to find out?

I meant you ask Him/Her or Satan, not the Tarot.. always with courtesy and respect! :)