Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

How many different alien species exist

The Phantom Stranger

The Phantom Stranger
#1

How many different sentient alien species exist in the universe?

Also what's outside the universe?

Discussion

FuchsLead Translator
#2

No body knows

Crystallized Mushroom
#3

im sure there is an infinite number an INFINITE NUMBER of alien species, races, ethnicities, and tribes out there in the infinite material UNIVERSE and astral UNIVERSE counterpart. i've thought about this and pondered this for a while what's out there what are our closest galactic neighbors like are they on one planet or are they a planet colonizing species. also the species could be categorized as positive, neutral and hostile with many subdivisions i think.

स त न म
#4
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

How many different sentient alien species exist in the universe?

who knows

The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Also what's outside the universe?

universe is infinite

One Wire Phenomenon
#5
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

How many different sentient alien species exist in the universe?

Also what's outside the universe?

Infinite

#6
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

How many different sentient alien species exist in the universe?

Also what's outside the universe?

The universe is infinite and has no boundaries, species can be infinite and they are not necessarily all physical.

off topic:
you could create a single topic for your questions, it is not necessary to create one topic for question.
Use this one:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

Crystallized Mushroom
#7

i wonder if there are alien species with metallic colored skin that is reflective? or striped patterns or spots etc.
im talking about humanoids obviously you know alien people :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

One Wire Phenomenon
#8
Crystallized Mushroom wrote:

i wonder if there are alien species with metallic colored skin that is reflective? or striped patterns or spots etc.
im talking about humanoids obviously you know alien people :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

For some reason I got dayshavoo when reading this.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#9
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

For some reason I got dayshavoo when reading this.

Déjà vu.

AquariusActive Helper
#10
Lydia wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

For some reason I got dayshavoo when reading this.

Déjà vu.

If Lydia replied just to correct a word she must have been really triggered by how incorrect it was spelled. :lol:

One Wire Phenomenon
#11
Aquarius wrote:
Lydia wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

For some reason I got dayshavoo when reading this.

Déjà vu.

If Lydia replied just to correct a word she must have been really triggered by how incorrect it was spelled. :lol:

Maybe she really likes me and wants to see me spell better
:lol:

One Wire Phenomenon
#12
Lydia wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

For some reason I got dayshavoo when reading this.

Déjà vu.

Thank you

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#13
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Déjà vu.

If Lydia replied just to correct a word she must have been really triggered by how incorrect it was spelled. :lol:

Maybe she really likes me and wants to see me spell better
:lol:

Lol! I was actually killing time waiting for my food to cook, I was chilling on the forums, randomly saw that and decided to write the correct way to spell it for no real reason :lol:

Crystallized Mushroom
#14
Lydia wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

If Lydia replied just to correct a word she must have been really triggered by how incorrect it was spelled. :lol:

Maybe she really likes me and wants to see me spell better
:lol:

Lol! I was actually killing time waiting for my food to cook, I was chilling on the forums, randomly saw that and decided to write the correct way to spell it for no real reason :lol:

so does anyone like my alien ideas about metallic colored races?

The Phantom Stranger
#15

Also why is the universe expanding?

One Wire Phenomenon
#16
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Also why is the universe expanding?

Its something to do with spirals that's all I know.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#17
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Also why is the universe expanding?

Its something to do with spirals that's all I know.

https://www.jain108.com/discoveries/3-phi-codes-harmonic-666/

The Phantom Stranger
#18
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Also why is the universe expanding?

Its something to do with spirals that's all I know.

Isn't it sad tho? Other planets are going farther and farther away from us :(
I want to explore those other alien planets one day

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#19
The Phantom Stranger wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Also why is the universe expanding?

Its something to do with spirals that's all I know.

Isn't it sad tho? Other planets are going farther and farther away from us :(
I want to explore those other alien planets one day

We are not static in place either.

One Wire Phenomenon
#20
The Phantom Stranger wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Also why is the universe expanding?

Its something to do with spirals that's all I know.

Isn't it sad tho? Other planets are going farther and farther away from us :(
I want to explore those other alien planets one day

You can explore alien planets with your mind. Astral projection and also remote viewing. If I hadn't become so scared due to the enemy I would be doing it everyday.

A tip
Embrace your curiosity and open your psychic hearing and eyes. Your mind will take you to whatever is calling you out there. Just make sure it's all positive stuff and not depression or negative things driving you in your subconscious otherwise you might project to an enemy.Thats very very unpleasant!!