have you done this?
it's possible?
what procedure should it be?
(it would be something advanced like a biokinesis?)
stretch marks by genetics i have on my body and i find it extremely horrible and ugly 😮💨
if it solved something i would pass a knife in moments when i feel it
Yes, I have used white-gold energy to make scars less visible, softer and neater. I haven't been able to remove them completely, but it does help to some extent. I have also found from personal experiences that wounds of any kind are easier to heal with energy when the wound is fresh so to speak. Starting to direct energy into the wound as soon as the accident occur in order to regenerate the wound more properly.
I broke my index finger once and my knuckles were smashed in, completely dislocated. My doctor said I needed surgery. I used white-gold energy to heal it. A few days before surgery I had a follow-up, the bones and tissues had grown back to correct posture. I just needed some physiotherapy. My doctor said I was very lucky. I can use my fingers again and my knuckles are completely fine now.