Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Hatha yoga

Cathy

#1

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent hatha yoga?

Discussion

NinRickActive Translator
#2
Cathy wrote:

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent hatha yoga?

My sister has the same. The pain stopped as she meditated, cleaned her soul, and did Yoga.
And it stopped growing and got smaller even.

Do everything that is comfortable, so not force anything. Change will come automatically as you advance.

Work especially on your lower chakras, esp the sacral.
Invest much time in your spiritual advancement, as when you heal on a spiritual level, you will heal physically.

Unfortunately my sister doesn’t do enough, I am sure if she did more this would heal fully.

Good luck.

#3
NinRick wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent hatha yoga?

My sister has the same. The pain stopped as she meditated, cleaned her soul, and did Yoga.
And it stopped growing and got smaller even.

Do everything that is comfortable, so not force anything. Change will come automatically as you advance.

Work especially on your lower chakras, esp the sacral.
Invest much time in your spiritual advancement, as when you heal on a spiritual level, you will heal physically.

Unfortunately my sister doesn’t do enough, I am sure if she did more this would heal fully.

Good luck.

Thanks, I will follow your advice. I hope your sister gets well soon

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#4
Cathy wrote:

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent hatha yoga?

Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=336471 time=1647863300 user_id=57]

Henu the Great wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent doing reverse asanas?

I am not the right person to answer that. All I can say is 'maybe'.

I will quote someone more knowleadgeable for advice.

Lydia [JG wrote:

" user_id=57]

(Thanks for quoting me Henu)

@Cathy, it depends. I have heard from yogis that it is best to avoid inversions with any uterine problem, but I would advice consulting a doctor and/or yoga teacher for you specifically, as some cysts can be more problematic than others. There are also asanas that can help with cysts, I do not know them myself offhand, so definitely consult with a professional :)

NinRickActive Translator
#5
Cathy wrote:
NinRick wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent hatha yoga?

My sister has the same. The pain stopped as she meditated, cleaned her soul, and did Yoga.
And it stopped growing and got smaller even.

Do everything that is comfortable, so not force anything. Change will come automatically as you advance.

Work especially on your lower chakras, esp the sacral.
Invest much time in your spiritual advancement, as when you heal on a spiritual level, you will heal physically.

Unfortunately my sister doesn’t do enough, I am sure if she did more this would heal fully.

Good luck.

Thanks, I will follow your advice. I hope your sister gets well soon

Only do it if your doctor agrees, and if you feel 666% comfortable doing so.

Do you have issues with your sacral chakra btw? Bc my sisters was dirty af.

#6
NinRick wrote:
Cathy wrote:
NinRick wrote:

My sister has the same. The pain stopped as she meditated, cleaned her soul, and did Yoga.
And it stopped growing and got smaller even.

Do everything that is comfortable, so not force anything. Change will come automatically as you advance.

Work especially on your lower chakras, esp the sacral.
Invest much time in your spiritual advancement, as when you heal on a spiritual level, you will heal physically.

Unfortunately my sister doesn’t do enough, I am sure if she did more this would heal fully.

Good luck.

Thanks, I will follow your advice. I hope your sister gets well soon

Only do it if your doctor agrees, and if you feel 666% comfortable doing so.

Do you have issues with your sacral chakra btw? Bc my sisters was dirty af.

I think I have because I don't feel my lower chakras.
thank you i will talk to my doctor

#7
Henu the Great wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent hatha yoga?

Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=336471 time=1647863300 user_id=57]

Henu the Great wrote:

I am not the right person to answer that. All I can say is 'maybe'.

I will quote someone more knowleadgeable for advice.

(Thanks for quoting me Henu)

@Cathy, it depends. I have heard from yogis that it is best to avoid inversions with any uterine problem, but I would advice consulting a doctor and/or yoga teacher for you specifically, as some cysts can be more problematic than others. There are also asanas that can help with cysts, I do not know them myself offhand, so definitely consult with a professional :)

Thank you ♡