Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Assistance: Pinklotus into pdf?

High Priestess Lydia Coventina

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#1

Hello :)

Can someone with enough time please turn the Pinklotus site into a giant pdf? In case it gets taken down or any other issue such as someone's internet not working. At least the KY kriya section, not necessarily all the other stuff. This would be hugely beneficial and helpful, so perhaps someone who is not already involved on a ToZ project would like the honors!

With Mercury being retrograde currently, it is a perfect time to do such a project.

(If this has already been done, please post below saying so.)

Here's the site:
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htm

Discussion

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#21
Henu the Great wrote:View source

Most of the Kriyas are edited and grammatically corrected while also fitting into a printer-friendly format. Initially, I planned to comb through the whole site, but it seems that Kriyas are actually worthwhile resources to be retained. There are some Kriyas only in the Dutch language, and I have translated and finalized some of them too. The release will consist of one large PDF file containing each Kriya and a separate folder containing Kriyas separately.

Thank you for this. I have read many reviews of people (non-Zevism) who have had life-transforming results from practicing the ones they need daily for extended period of time (40 days, 100 days, etc). And those are people who lack the additional knowledge we have (affirmations, and so on).

#22
Henu the Great wrote:View source

Most of the Kriyas are edited and grammatically corrected while also fitting into a printer-friendly format. Initially, I planned to comb through the whole site, but it seems that Kriyas are actually worthwhile resources to be retained. There are some Kriyas only in the Dutch language, and I have translated and finalized some of them too. The release will consist of one large PDF file containing each Kriya and a separate folder containing Kriyas separately.

Please keep up with your good work! I'm sure this pdf will be of great assistance for me and many others Zevists who practice KY on a daily basis. May the positive influences of this mercury retrograde be with you

Symmachos-ZEUS/SHAITAN
#23
HPS Lydia wrote:View source

Thank you for this. I have read many reviews of people (non-Zevism) who have had life-transforming results from practicing the ones they need daily for extended period of time (40 days, 100 days, etc). And those are people who lack the additional knowledge we have (affirmations, and so on).

Can I ask something, please? I discovered this site thanks to your post, esteemed High Priestess Lydia, I wanted to ask you, but regarding the Kryias to raise the Kundalini, on the site there are seven precise Kryia sequences for this purpose, can I please ask you if the reason is that seven is it also the number of chakras (and obviously the Kundalini must rise for all seven chakras)? I ask because, in this case, I would like to add the first of the seven sequences to my meditation program and do it for a while. Thank you so much for everything!!

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#24
SeguaceDiSatana wrote:View source

Can I ask something, please? I discovered this site thanks to your post, esteemed High Priestess Lydia, I wanted to ask you, but regarding the Kryias to raise the Kundalini, on the site there are seven precise Kryia sequences for this purpose, can I please ask you if the reason is that seven is it also the number of chakras (and obviously the Kundalini must rise for all seven chakras)? I ask because, in this case, I would like to add the first of the seven sequences to my meditation program and do it for a while. Thank you so much for everything!!

7 is a number of purity, so I think that's why there are 7.

Experiment and see what ones you like :)

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#25
High Priestess Lydia wrote:View source

Hello :)

Can someone with enough time please turn the Pinklotus site into a giant pdf? In case it gets taken down or any other issue such as someone's internet not working. At least the KY kriya section, not necessarily all the other stuff. This would be hugely beneficial and helpful, so perhaps someone who is not already involved on a ToZ project would like the honors!

With Mercury being retrograde currently, it is a perfect time to do such a project.

(If this has already been done, please post below saying so.)

Here's the site:
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htmExternal ↗

I managed to edit, translate, and compile most of the Kriyas. I say most, because the Pinklotus site is a bit disorganized, and some are Dutch only, some were "error 404", but I managed to find them nevertheless. This is version 0.5 release. It should contain most, and more updates will be made later. Now, I need to sleep. Been up too long.

Attachments

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#26
Henu the Great wrote:View source

I managed to edit, translate, and compile most of the Kriyas. I say most, because the Pinklotus site is a bit disorganized, and some are Dutch only, some were "error 404", but I managed to find them nevertheless. This is version 0.5 release. It should contain most, and more updates will be made later. Now, I need to sleep. Been up too long.

Thank you Henu 🙏 🎁

Acolyte Of Pan 666
#27
High Priestess Lydia wrote:View source

Thank you Henu 🙏 🎁

What would be a good routine to hit all the minor and major chakras in a week?

Acolyte Of Pan 666
#28
High Priestess Lydia wrote:View source

Thank you Henu 🙏 🎁

And unclog all blockages in the body?

DarkAriesActive Translator
#29
Henu the Great wrote:View source

I managed to edit, translate, and compile most of the Kriyas. I say most, because the Pinklotus site is a bit disorganized, and some are Dutch only, some were "error 404", but I managed to find them nevertheless. This is version 0.5 release. It should contain most, and more updates will be made later. Now, I need to sleep. Been up too long.

Thank you for your work Henu!

չ∂αяквℓσω
#30
High Priestess Lydia wrote:View source

Hello :)

Can someone with enough time please turn the Pinklotus site into a giant pdf? In case it gets taken down or any other issue such as someone's internet not working. At least the KY kriya section, not necessarily all the other stuff. This would be hugely beneficial and helpful, so perhaps someone who is not already involved on a ToZ project would like the honors!

With Mercury being retrograde currently, it is a perfect time to do such a project.

(If this has already been done, please post below saying so.)

Here's the site:
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htmExternal ↗

I created a script that converts the entire website into a single .html section and converts the images into ascii art, suitable even for those who do not have PDF viewing software, even compatible with browsers without a terminal graphical interface (in addition to being compatible with web browsers from 1995), whatever happens to the internet the information will be safe, I have already made multiple backups of the .html file

չ∂αяквℓσω
#31
Henu the Great wrote:View source

I managed to edit, translate, and compile most of the Kriyas. I say most, because the Pinklotus site is a bit disorganized, and some are Dutch only, some were "error 404", but I managed to find them nevertheless. This is version 0.5 release. It should contain most, and more updates will be made later. Now, I need to sleep. Been up too long.

I'm waiting for you to finish the entire PDF, so maybe I can also change the structure within my HTML and save a lot of space by inserting only the English part and removing the redundant information, I've already created another script to convert the .pdf to .html and the images to ascii art.

Attachments

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#32
չ∂αяквℓσω wrote:View source

I'm waiting for you to finish the entire PDF, so maybe I can also change the structure within my HTML and save a lot of space by inserting only the English part and removing the redundant information, I've already created another script to convert the .pdf to .html and the images to ascii art.

Yes, give it some time, though, as I need to update all the rituals for my backup archive that is linked below.