Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

AI art

Dahaarkan

#1

I'd like to hear opinions on this.

I've heard many people complaining that it is not true art because it is generated by AI, and while at this stage you are essentially just giving a program random words to create art from, I do think this holds much promise.

Personally I consider art to be a manifestation of your psyche given form for others to observe and peer unto your being. How you manifest this, whether it is by carving a drawing with a rock or using advanced programs, is irrelevant to me.

What are your thoughts?

I personally am looking forward to seeing this develop further. Technology being pushed for artistic pursuits is in itself a beautiful thing to witness, especially in contrast with the reality that it's usually pushed to create oppression and horrors beyond comprehension.

Discussion

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#21
Bravera wrote:

Another further comparison, every gym is filled with these "soulless" weight machines instead of free weights. And yet, why is every gym filled with them?

Lol, look harder. Plenty of gyms have free weight areas. Besides, those machines can be decent training. Like the cable machine.

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#22
Bone Dust wrote:

Today, however, by being allied to this monstrosity and hand waving our concerns away, you are thereby effectively attacking the artistic integrity of others with reckless disregard for our collective passion. That includes musicians, actors and writers.

"You have no respect for the art. You're a disgrace to the art."

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

#23

I approve of it. It helps people with wild imaginations like me to manifest their creations in an easy way.

#24
Nameless One wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Ai can't replace Human made art because Ai lacks consciousness, thus art by it will always remain inferior.

(Yes, the duct taped banana passing off as "art" is realExternal ↗)

Yeahhh... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Yeah... I can feel... so much emotion and... depth... and deep, deep emotions coming from the ba-nnannaa. I need a tissue. weeps

KitsunebiActive Translator
#25

My opinions: Do whatever want with it like referencing or if it's your code and you want to share what your code did(for programming resume purposes) but DO NOT FUCKING POST WHATEVER THE FUCK THE COMPUTER DID AND GO SAY "OOOH MMIII GOOOOSH GOIZ I DRUUUU DIZZZ PICTURRRR HARR DARRR!!!"

#26

I bet op watches these Victorian hentai ai arts.