Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

J-Land news: Pfizer Vaccine Killed ‘About 40 Times More Elderly Than the Disease Itself Would Have Killed’ says the IHM

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/israel-pfizer-vaccine-killed-more-elderly-than-covid/

A re-analysis of data from the Israeli Health Ministry concluded Pfizer’s COVID vaccine killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period, and 260 times more younger people than would have died from the virus.

While in January a group of independent doctors concluded that experimental COVID-19 vaccines are “not safer” than the virus itself, a new analysis of vaccine-related death rates in Israel demonstrates that this may indeed be the case to dramatic levels.

A re-analysis of published data from the Israeli Health Ministry by Dr. Hervé Seligmann, a member of the faculty of Medicine Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases at Aix-Marseille University, and engineer Haim Yativ reveal, in short, that the mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.

While the full mathematical analysis may be found in the article itself, the authors demonstrate how among “those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2% … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”

“This scary picture also extends to those below 65,” the researchers continued. During the five-week vaccination process “0.05%, meaning 50 among 100,000, died. This is to be compared to the 0.19 per 100,000 dying from COVID-19 (who) are not vaccinated … Hence the death rate of this age group increased by 260 (times) during this five-week period of the vaccination process, as compared to their natural COVID-19 death rate.”

As reported by IsraelNationalNews (INN), Seligmann is of Israeli-Luxembourg nationality, has a biology degree from Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and has written more than 100 scientific publications. INN reports the researchers “have no conflicts or interests other than having children in Israel.”

Yativ and Seligmann stipulate that even these “estimated numbers of deaths from the vaccine are probably much lower than actual numbers as it accounts only for those defined as COVID-19 deaths for that short time period and does not include AVC and cardiac (and other) events resulting from the inflammatory reactions.”

Nor do these numbers “account for long-term complications,” they write.

In addition, within several months they expect “mid- and long-term adverse effects of the vaccination as ADE (Antibody-dependent Enhancement)” begins to become manifest in those who have received the experimental Pfizer vaccine.

As explained by America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS), ADE “is when anti-COVID antibodies, created by a vaccine, instead of protecting the person, cause a more severe or lethal disease when the person is later exposed to SARS-CoV-2 in the wild. The vaccine amplifies the infection rather than preventing damage.”

AFLDS provides an example of a vaccine produced to fight the Dengue fever, which resulted in deaths of 600 children in the Philippines due to ADE, and the filing of criminal charges against the decision-makers in 2019.

For these reasons and more, AFLDS and many other doctors strongly discourage the use of these experimental vaccines for most people while only acknowledging that it may be plausible for those over 70 years of age, yet acknowledging that such injections are “a higher risk than early or prophylactic treatment with established medications” (sources here, here, here, and here).

Given these death rates, Yativ and Seligmann also have harsh criticism for the severe pressure being imposed upon the population by Israeli authorities to receive these shots. According to INN, the researchers call these draconian efforts “a new Holocaust.”

In the past weeks, Israel’s government made headlines when they adopted a “green pass” system, allowing people who have been injected to receive a green code, which then grants them entry into places such as entertainment and leisure facilities.

As the country reopens after a two-month lockdown, the green pass would be given only to those who had been injected, not to people who tested negative for the virus. The proposed benefits include access to “non-essential” businesses as well as not being required to self-isolate if identified as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19, and not having to self-isolate after a return from what the government calls a “red location.”

Despite there being no proof that these experimental vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus, Israel’s minister for health, Yuli Edelstein, said upon the release of the vaccine “passport” that “(g)etting vaccinated is a moral duty. It is part of our mutual responsibility.” He went further, declaring, “Whoever does not get vaccinated will be left behind.”

The green pass needs renewing every six months, and despite holding one, an individual must still abide by masking and physical distancing rules. The Jerusalem Post also reported that legislation is being considered to grant employers the right to refuse unvaccinated people entry into the workplace.

Such measures prompted Business Insider to describe the country as “waging a war on the unvaccinated.” Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, has styled Israel’s vaccination response as “extraordinarily good.”

A self inflicted holocaust?

They are self destructing really well. Good job on the rituals, keep it up. They will be total slaves of their own. Their reptilian masters are not treating their own kindly at all.

Best bet will be brainchip for jews next year, one that will be a prototype that will explode? Who knows.

Both my dad and brother got the vaccine. My aunt also made it a point to me she didn't want us to visit again unless we were all vaccinated. I lied yesterday saying I got it. Don't know if she bought it. I'm happy so far my fam hasn't had any bad effects from it...regardless it has probably done some sort of damage some way. They just want an excuse to inject everyone with poison.

Unironically, they are enforcing the most draconian of measures against themselves. Thank the Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are self destructing really well. Good job on the rituals, keep it up. They will be total slaves of their own. Their reptilian masters are not treating their own kindly at all.

Best bet will be brainchip for jews next year, one that will be a prototype that will explode? Who knows.

:twisted:
Haha that will be awesum

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It cant become so easy with our rituals, that they would ACTUALLY destroy themselves??

Or could it?

The other day i was doing some research into this whole vaccination agenda and how i could stop at least my parents and family from taking the shots (which i couldn't, everyone got the first dose, although my mother is somewhat refusing to get the second shot now).

Anyway, i was comparing the vaccine given in my country(covishield) with pfizer. Pfizer is showing a lot of adverse effects even on the cdc adverse effect reporting system. But i couldnt find much life threatening reports related to covishield yet. I don't have any doubts about how dangerous covishield is, but im guessing since its not a mrna vaccine, how it damages our body is different.

I was thinking maybe what this vaccine does is slowly weaken the immune system. They do it gradually with 2 doses maybe because if this vaccine is programmed to weaken and damage our immune system, it cannot be administered all at once or too many people will die or suffer badly too quickly. That would make a lot of people, if not most, decide not to take it. So with 2, maybe even more doses later on, it's weakening the immune system so that if that individual gets infected with covid later on, it's gonna either kill the person or at least make the individual extremely sick.

So more people gets scared of the virus and decides to get the vaccine, and the cycle keeps going to the point where this pandemic turns into a mass major genocide in which the real culprit is the vaccine and not the virus.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes this is the idea I believe Satan's stratergy was this
Use the power of his www or world wide Web or 666 to mass connect the people so that together a great many ideas could be instantly shared to millions of others

I do believe the vaccine is actually our work and not theirs and what I mean by that is many whom will take the vaccine will likely be our religious enemies they are God fearing likely they will be frightened into believing all that garbage about vaccines also so we will rid ourselves of our weaknesses as well as the mass deaths of the Jews destroying themselves I believe all our rtrs are all about removing the veil that they hide behind so all people can see we successfully achieved that by 2016 and we solidified our hold over this by 2018 all enemy actions were made obvious ever since.

Also 2016 is when the astronomy societies of earth all noticed our god's fleet B lining for earth this as you said a long time ago panicked the fools to create the scenario which he was already a step ahead of them for all of 2 years ago satan is playing a game with these fools 2 years ahead.

But let's say the vaccine doesn't kill a lot of jew or traitors or anything say the situation drags on for the next 10 years do you think satan would suffer rivals that he would waste so many assets and resources on re educating the traitors.

I would burn those assholes in a nice big fire pit just like their book spouts they spit on his name and they didn't even bother to read into it properly.

Imagine how long it would take to unindoctrinate all those stupid fucks way way way too long no an example needs to be made that we cannot allow ourselves to become so lazy and complacent ever again fuck the traitors the fence sitters and the enemy you are the only people I care about those whom are willing and open enough to learn will learn those whom are not

Then be they shall not

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
The other day i was doing some research into this whole vaccination agenda and how i could stop at least my parents and family from taking the shots (which i couldn't, everyone got the first dose, although my mother is somewhat refusing to get the second shot now).

Anyway, i was comparing the vaccine given in my country(covishield) with pfizer. Pfizer is showing a lot of adverse effects even on the cdc adverse effect reporting system. But i couldnt find much life threatening reports related to covishield yet. I don't have any doubts about how dangerous covishield is, but im guessing since its not a mrna vaccine, how it damages our body is different.

I was thinking maybe what this vaccine does is slowly weaken the immune system. They do it gradually with 2 doses maybe because if this vaccine is programmed to weaken and damage our immune system, it cannot be administered all at once or too many people will die or suffer badly too quickly. That would make a lot of people, if not most, decide not to take it. So with 2, maybe even more doses later on, it's weakening the immune system so that if that individual gets infected with covid later on, it's gonna either kill the person or at least make the individual extremely sick.

So more people gets scared of the virus and decides to get the vaccine, and the cycle keeps going to the point where this pandemic turns into a mass major genocide in which the real culprit is the vaccine and not the virus.

I know that fools choosing to be fools are not like deserving of help.
I don't even know if the healing magic done by a Human without being really advanced could heal what this shit does.

But if it were my mother, no matter how bad she is, I would try some healing.
Or maybe I shouldn't, for ethics. But that's always the woman who gave me a White body.

Truth is many parents will take it.
And many aware sons and daughters will suffer for them.
This is unfair for any family.

That's their choice. But they won't force any of us to do that. Does this mean I go on the street? Good for me.

But many will find the job and move out. It is even happening to me, that's the same for you, if not better.

So we'll be safe.
I hope your mother will be okay, at least physically, on the astral I don't know, as I don't know what the vaccine specifically does to our genes ( and so, Soul).
All we know: It's poison meant for DNA, and we need only that.

Thank you for the post, it made my day. This rats are just killing themselves. :lol:
Good luck with possible long-term effects israel :mrgreen:

Ramses said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also 2016 is when the astronomy societies of earth all noticed our god's fleet B lining for earth this as you said a long time ago panicked the fools to create the scenario which he was already a step ahead of them for all of 2 years ago satan is playing a game with these fools 2 years ahead.

I'm just wondering is this some kind of delusion or are you being for real?

We know the Gods are returning but to state they allow themselves to be spotted by mere human astronomical things is strange since Vimanas can become invisible or phase out of alignment from the 3rd dimension.

I mean I guess it makes sense if the fleet is large enough. But at the end it's strange your post was approved or not quoted by someone else asking: How do you know this? do you have some proofs to show us about this b-lining fleet towards Earth?

Satanic Path said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

I don't even know if the healing magic done by a Human without being really advanced could heal what this shit does.

Or maybe I shouldn't, for ethics. But that's always the woman who gave me a White body.

That's their choice. But they won't force any of us to do that. Does this mean I go on the street? Good for me.

But many will find the job and move out. It is even happening to me, that's the same for you, if not better.

So we'll be safe.
I hope your mother will be okay, at least physically, on the astral I don't know, as I don't know what the vaccine specifically does to our genes ( and so, Soul).

There's no doubt about us Satanists being safe throughout all this. I trust Father Satan fully and completely. I know we are all actually and truly protected by the Gods and that it's not just something we say. I've seen it, felt it, experienced it so many times.

But it sucks that people around us are so ignorant. I literally fought with my family regarding all this since the pandemic began. Now I've given up on trying to wake them up. Although I am afraid of what's gonna happen to my family after those vaccine shots. But at the same time i know I've done my part and they made their own choices. These things just pisses me off. Even if they are my family i feel like slapping each one of them because of their ignorance and stupidity. Trying to make them think is like trying to teach an elephant how to climb a tree.

Thanks to the Gods, I'm keeping my wife and daughter safe throughout all this. Safe from the virus and the vaccine. My wife is also a Satanist and my daughter will be when she's old enough.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Satanic Path said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

So we'll be safe.

There's no doubt about us Satanists being safe throughout all this. I trust Father Satan fully and completely. I know we are all actually and truly protected by the Gods and that it's not just something we say. I've seen it, felt it, experienced it so many times.

But it sucks that people around us are so ignorant. I literally fought with my family regarding all this since the pandemic began. Now I've given up on trying to wake them up. Although I am afraid of what's gonna happen to my family after those vaccine shots. But at the same time i know I've done my part and they made their own choices. These things just pisses me off. Even if they are my family i feel like slapping each one of them because of their ignorance and stupidity. Trying to make them think is like trying to teach an elephant how to climb a tree.

Thanks to the Gods, I'm keeping my wife and daughter safe throughout all this. Safe from the virus and the vaccine. My wife is also a Satanist and my daughter will be when she's old enough.

This is surreal for how beautiful and craved it is.
You have a family, which is already great, you built your temple, and your wife as well. Now more than that, your wife is in Satan, your daughter will be.
Now I tend to be very curious, maybe your daughter is very old as a Soul and to enter such home must have been much beloved.
What is still crazier is that Nazi families are everywhere, but they are not Nazis, they are into the enemy beliefs, they hate races and people they believe sick.
Now to find a True Satanic-Nazi family, it is rare, as rare as every miracle is in this blind world.
I do have a great painting in my mind. You three dressed in black in a wood, which I hope you have because it's a true temple, doing things we do.
I had a wood, when I went there to talk to Satan, it felt as doing very old things.

Do you even summon The Gods together? I mean, you don't have to answer, of course. This blows my mind.
I'm happy that good people have great things, that's a first and most beautiful Justice for me.
You're the kind of people one should really portray, just because that's beautiful.
Had I what you have, I would explode.
I can't imagine a daughter doing her magic in peace, in the knowledge she's blessed, that nobody will make her feel like evil, bad, like a weight.
That girl is gonna be badass, man. But most of all, happy and proud.
You gave a Soul the possibility to thrive, and this is magic.

I do really crave for a true family in the future, if that's a blessing I deserve, and if people want me there.
To live with someone whom I could call as "father" and "mother", even brothers and sisters, the biggest the best. It's the Italian in me XD.
A place where people want me because they want me, and then, love me and love who I am.

You don't know how good your words are. Like, it makes me full of joy to know that this girl has this.
It makes me happy the only fact of reading about your creation.
Not that I need to, but I still have to tell you how proud you all have to be of yourselves.
Like you are pioneers, and finders of something that was forgotten, but that every Gentile will need to be happy.

I hope you'll get very rich. Big homes are needed for great people, even for three, must be big.
I wish you the greatest blessings, and may Satan The Lord bless your loved ones every day and every night.
You are the people for whom we fight, and a great inspiration.
Hitler must be proud of you.

Gear88 said:
Ramses said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We know the Gods are returning but to state they allow themselves to be spotted by mere human astronomical things is strange since Vimanas can become invisible or phase out of alignment from the 3rd dimension.

I mean I guess it makes sense if the fleet is large enough. But at the end it's strange your post was approved or not quoted by someone else asking: How do you know this? do you have some proofs to show us about this b-lining fleet towards Earth?

And they would need to hide because??

Ramses said:
Gear88 said:
Ramses said:

No idea really maybe to act in surprise. Make the enemy think they are clear to go. I guess on one end you can argue being seen and noticed also makes the enemy surprise. And they hustle and rush their agendas or eliminate agendas and go for the throat.

It's just be kinda nice to see the space photography pictures that have been seen and you mention. And judging from your statements they weren't censored or they skipped a few and a few got out into the public.

Anyways was not hassling you just wondering.

Gear88 said:
Ramses said:
Gear88 said:

No idea really maybe to act in surprise. Make the enemy think they are clear to go. I guess on one end you can argue being seen and noticed also makes the enemy surprise. And they hustle and rush their agendas or eliminate agendas and go for the throat.

It's just be kinda nice to see the space photography pictures that have been seen and you mention. And judging from your statements they weren't censored or they skipped a few and a few got out into the public.

I too would like to see hard facts on this. Especially seeing that it's an obvious smart move to hide from the populace when the majority believe in abrahamic trash. That's to keep it simple as we can get into all the reasons and if you use the search function you'll see we've spoken about subject before. Let's not get into the latter here but if you want to get into it some more I recommend making a new post first.

Gear88 said:
Ramses said:
Gear88 said:

Well coming from a technological stand point say they are travelling as fast as possible through space it would be very difficult to stealth the number of photons you are rapidly smashing into and that's at the speed of light travel if they can go faster by some means then it would impossible to hide your trajectory as you are simply travelling too fast then to hide your approach im not saying we saw their ships with our level of space photography although our hubble space photography can see solar systems in the orion nebula our god's home system however a large number of bright glowing balls on a b line for our solar system and travelling in formation would raise some eyebrows and this was mentioned on chanel 9 news in Australia around march 2016 a few weeks later hooded cobra makes reference to the fact they are on their way here seems pretty obvious the photography available from the news network if its even still up was very shoddy

But just because we can see them doesn't give us an accurate reading as to when they are coming here light distortion is a thing and what I mean by that is that a star can be millions of years long dead and still it shines in our sky as the amount of time it takes for the light to travel to earth would still be there if the gods are capable of FTL then they can use this to great advantage as it would appear long after they have already arrived that they are still on their way I do not have these photos available to me I just remember hearing it all on the news

I'm assuming from the rather positive sensation I got when I watched the broadcast that this was them saying we are coming soon.

Ramses said:
however a large number of bright glowing balls on a b line for our solar system and travelling in formation would raise some eyebrows and this was mentioned on chanel 9 news in Australia around march 2016 a few weeks later hooded cobra makes reference to the fact they are on their way here seems pretty obvious the photography available from the news network if its even still up was very shoddy

You know it's funny if the Gods are still 20 years out or so maybe less maybe more all depends on the calculations.

I gotta say how do the Gods keep from blowing their brains out from boredom and how do they avoid killing each other. Stuck in a ship for 20+ years.

I mean it's gotta gnaw at you at the back of the head at some point.

Anyways appreciate the information. Don't recall the old ProPHP forums having such a sermon.

I guess if this fleet is big enough to make such a splash on our radar then the Gods might not need to bring in reinforcements from Aldebaran and other close proximity locations.

Gear88 said:
Ramses said:
however a large number of bright glowing balls on a b line for our solar system and travelling in formation would raise some eyebrows and this was mentioned on chanel 9 news in Australia around march 2016 a few weeks later hooded cobra makes reference to the fact they are on their way here seems pretty obvious the photography available from the news network if its even still up was very shoddy

You know it's funny if the Gods are still 20 years out or so maybe less maybe more all depends on the calculations.

I gotta say how do the Gods keep from blowing their brains out from boredom and how do they avoid killing each other. Stuck in a ship for 20+ years.

Anyways appreciate the information. Don't recall the old ProPHP forums having such a sermon.

I guess if this fleet is big enough to make such a splash on our radar then the Gods might not need to bring in reinforcements from Aldebaran and other close proximity locations.

My guess massive massive orgies they all look great its what I would be doing in their shoes why procrastinate when you can procreate and then I like to imagine them training heaps hard like some dragon ball z character hahaha

Gear88 said:
Ramses said:

It's not about travel time. They can even probably teleport. They're just too busy to be here.
They will come to rebuild the planet when we'll have destroyed the enemy on this planet with Their help from the Astral of course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back